Why is everyone leaving the alt right?

Why is everyone leaving the alt right?

Attached: R9WHaXap_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Because it came too soon and used up its energy. The social conditions for a movement like the alt-right just aren't here yet. When whites are a minority, then you'll get an alt-right that works. This attempt got quickly tarnished and destroyed because it got attached to Nazism. Nazism is still in living memory to people. You have to wait.

Because it was really just the result of brainwashing and manipulation from state and corporate entities who benefit from a heavily divided country and keeping southern / middle America stupid and poor

Dead brand.
Bad leaders.
Obsession with optics.
Here you have it

because it never existed as normalfags and plebbitors think it did
all these e-celebs don't represent most fascists, but they were the stepping stone to get many more into nationalism

It's a strawman made up buy pro-Hillary group to discredit Trump.

Attached: david broxk ctr share blue democrat hillary.jpg (1095x1200, 803K)

It was never a real movement to begin with.
The people who identified under it were brainless sheep who felt like they needed a label but lacked a coherent message. Rebranding them as nazis was the easiest thing to do considering they were a essential a strawman to begin with.

only absolute faggots would 'leave' or 'join' anything beyond family or fatherland
>mom! i'm alt-right/antifa now!

Hill Yes 2020 is getting started

No. These ideas are mainstream conservative thought in the US now.

Because Trump is a retard and there is no wall.

Fucking this. Anyone asking about the alt-right is an obvious newfag.
>Cnn/dems creates blanket label for wrong thinkers
>Kike e-celebs become the face of the ebin alt right
>Shit dies out because no more shekels
>reddit completely clueless and bluepilled as always
>Still thinks the alt-right was a real thing
>Still thinks Jow Forums=alt-right

Attached: 1523750754875.jpg (750x520, 69K)

>white ethnostate is mainstream conservatism in the US
No

Anyone that claims the alt right is a CNN and Hilary label is blatant election new fag. The term alt right has been used by Richard Spencer and others in the online right circles since around 2011.

but its shit dumb frogposter

They've milked all the cringe out of it. Before the alt-right was new atheism, next it's Islam

>implying the "alt-right" ever existed
good goy

Everyone failed to direct it's energy and rushed it too much. I left all of this shit about a week ago and glad I did it. Can't believe I put 5 year of my life into this shit where people can't even make money and meet up to get stronger as a group.

Fucking losers.

There's no such thing as the "alt-right" it's a media invention.

>be Jow Forums
>support Trump
>help get him elected
>2017 rolls around
>CIA nigger Richard Spencer starts gaining traction
>everyone concludes that Trump is a cuck after one Syrian missile strike, that he's a civic nationalist, and that the only way to save the west is through cringey Nazi larp "activism"
>autism builds up until Charlottesville, where it releases into a catastrophic PR disaster
>now normal white Americans think there are actual "Nazis" on the streets and the crazy left-wingers who were crying wolf are validated
>a few months pass
>growing rift occurring between "optics cucks" who actually want to continue influencing elections and white identity cultists
>Nehlen gets gaslighted by autists into going full 1488 and getting himself banned from everything, thus ruining any chances he had at unseating Paul Ryan
>Heimbach scandal happens
>Ricky Vaughn, someone who's actually successful IRL, realizes where we fucked up and attempts to backpedal
>gets doxxed by wignats on Gab because he dared to have a dissenting opinion, has his public info released to MSM
>people start getting fed up with the movement and leaving, going back to Trump's campaign rhetoric and seeking other viable alternatives that aren't filled with completely intolerable people

It's literally the exact same thing that's happened to every white nationalist movement since the 60s. You people absolutely refuse to learn from history and now you're getting yourselves sabotaged by feds and hucksters.

Attached: 1468645727872.jpg (422x422, 142K)

What about the 14 words?
Is this not sacred?

Attached: 8D8625FA-535E-43CD-819C-CC3B2BE70C05.jpg (480x281, 30K)

Because it was full of alienated young men who just want to be anti-mainstream, but then Trump actually won so it's no longer le edgy underdogs. I'm sure it will come back when there's a Democrat president in 2024 and then stay forever since there'll never be another Republican president due to demographic shift lmao.

>ur da newfag
Richard Spencer was an irrelevant moron up until the media shilled him during the election. The alt right IS a media/dem creation. It's is straight controlled opposition and nobody gave a fuck about Richard Spencer or the alt right on Jow Forums until the 2016 election/reddit invasion. Just because he coined the term doesn't mean he was the force behind the movement. The media shed light and birthed the group "the alt-right" and spencer was just another willing good goy.

Attached: 1517600566938.png (466x490, 24K)

This

The alt-right was never real, for the billionth time. Been saying this forever. It's a fucking money scam. Get real.
Be your own damn leader.

because they are idiots

Not necessarily true. To the media, "alt-right" was the blanket term to the entire reactionary movement that started developing under Obama. To them, conservatives, fascists, libertarians, classical liberals were all "alt right". So yes they "didn't exist" when you think about it that way, but they were still technically a group, albeit probably all were the CIA

The alt-right never existed. There are only Trump supporters and Trump opponents.

Attached: hey rabbi.jpg (240x317, 18K)

Too much variety in ideas, no common goal to strive for. Also most of the "leaders" are fame and shekel whores.

>the alt right?
I still have no idea what it is.

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 91K)

Do you know why the media shilled him?
Because he had been inviting them to his conferences to get coverage and since he said he supported Trump, the media jumped on him. So fucking what? If anything, it was smart of him to do that.

The alt-right should have stayed the "alternative right" instead of the White Nationalists insisting it belonged to them and people just letting them.have it

Because it is a retarded movement full of autistic fucks

There is no alt right.
Richard Spencer is controlled opposition, a pied piper nazi-catcher. Look up Canada's history of doing the same thing.

Attached: spencer connections.jpg (1294x1894, 375K)

This is the only right answer.

Also ANTIFA. People said that ANTIFA would cause a backlash and strengthen the alt right. They were SO WRONG.

Attached: 4chan4c2.png (749x476, 327K)

I still don't know what the alt right is. I just hate immigration, hate the international manipulation Jew, hate identity politics, hate trade deals that kill American manufacturing jobs, love free speech, and love muh guns.

I still believe in all of those things and will fervently support candidates that support more of those than their competition.

Because you faggots are too fucking shrill and made your priority to attack other Whites for not conforming perfectly enough to your ideal vision. The alt-right simply needs to grow up and become actual men before they can do anything of value.

>alt-right
>existing

An attempt to solidify an un-attackable space of ideas into an attackable target