It's over

They got to Trump.

Attached: trump8.jpg (4195x3022, 1.71M)

No

Attached: D6B0BC70-4D57-4B83-9CF0-243A80799FE0.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

He was always one of them. Only retards conviced themselves that he wasn't. (((They))) won't let someone who's against (((them))) to run for office.
See JFK.

>got to
>implying he wasn't theirs from the beginning

Attached: 1523253506773.png (823x818, 121K)

>got to him

they had him from the get go. still better than Hillary.

Have (((they))) ?

I would rather (((they))) have focus on greater Israel at the moment, it's damn near death over here.

>treason is better than pantsuits

okay kid

Treason? What treason? You shills are too easy to spot

>Anything is better than Hillary
He's right, you know.

hey boss I posted it again

Attached: 1513463110697.jpg (620x348, 60K)

Trust the plan

Attached: 198436437634.jpg (514x487, 32K)

lol, its like you have selective memory, or simply don't care about america as much as you want others to believe

>shill
sweetie, thou dost protest too much methinks

im sorry you have a cum guzzling faggot for a leader, and i can understand how you would be more concerned with our country than your own

we can handle this ourselves, so you can butt right the fuck out of our first-world problems

so where/when exactly was this "treason" that you're claiming?

>You have
Heh heh he.

Makeing Israel Great Again? Am I right guys this is an awoooooooowement XDDDDDD
6D LOBOTOMY GUYS!

Da comrade
At least we have dear leader Putin

he got fucked up his ass before going in office.
I remember the door slammed and after he got up he was all pissed at me.

He's been always (((((their))))) puppet.

I doubt if he is referring to the Russian bullshit you'll hear about on Morning Joe.
But he's right nonetheless.
Furthering the globalist agenda is LITERALLY treason to the USA in an opposite - but truer - sense than the one that CNN, the NY Times etc are pushing.
And is there really any argument any longer about whether Trump is pushing the globalist agenda?
He is doing nothing even remotely close to what a President has the power to do in order to defend US borders - and, with his sentimentality over the "DACA kids" he is actually legitimating and furthering the "no borders" agenda.
With his grotesque swallowing, or pretending to swallow, the most tired and obvious false-flag trick in history in Syria, he has gotten entirely behind the globalist "invade the world / invite the world" scam. Sit back and watch the Syrian situation escalate until it becomes a matter of regime change, Syria becomes another Libya, and millions of "victims of a humanitarian crisis" simply "cannot morally be refused" entry to civilized and developed countries, where they will reinforce still further the voting bloc with which left-wing forces will drag these countries down to the level of the Third World.
The autumn of 2016 was exhilarating, yes, because Trump had at least one foot outside the power-structures. But there is just no question now but that he has both feet firmly in them.
Please stop defending the indefensible.

"Got" to him? He kept telling you that he's Israel first and you just assumed he was lying and that it was 4d chess.

Attached: 1523744193149.jpg (750x781, 40K)

fucking based

No

Then why not just let Hillary win?

we had 18 good months before he got turned.
better than 0 months of hil-soy.

Attached: hil_soy.png (867x924, 1.6M)

4d chess

Attached: 1515789890351.jpg (3049x3182, 2.12M)

Attached: 1517193554650.gif (720x402, 1.8M)

he got bent over so far he made eye contact with his anus. He then reached around and gave himself a tug while tonguepunching himself to an explosive climax.

>while watching the zapruder film

Attached: 5443543.jpg (480x480, 49K)

Maybe Israel and USA does have a common interest, and it's not just exploitation.

post topic today for bots and shills is 1 line impeach-style/compromised trump nonsense. Sage and hide these threads.

>bots and shills

Attached: 1518116721361.jpg (450x370, 16K)

>being this mad

Attached: 44533678.jpg (744x496, 39K)