Turn up to court like this

>turn up to court like this
>expect to have a fair trial

Attached: physical degenerate.png (467x353, 401K)

Deserves it for being a degenerate commie

Is this bait?

Google R v Elliot you delusional retard, you're like 10 years away from cases like this being an everyday thing. God I love that we got rid of the (((Crown)))

No
Its already here. This faggot supported this shit until it affected him, Fuck him.

He looks good in that suit. His ears are already fucked up, might as well gage them right?

He said in a tweet or some shit that he was a communist. He may have been lying to try and exhaust the heat from his nazi dog skit, but who knows...

>court should judge on appearance

why not judge on DNA while you're at it

>gauged ears
not even once
not even once

At what point to leafs start resisting government tyranny violently; serious question?

Markus is a handsome fella desu

>The bigger the gauge, the lower the wage

its a visible indicator that you have respect for the law and court, and that you're taking the whole situation seriously. Him putting in all his piercings of that showed contempt of court.

>immediately sentence people to jail time because you don't like how they look

Wow, everyone. It's as if the UK is going full circle with its social justice.

Exactly. This is what you get for being a white.

so many fat unhealthy specimens in scotland, it's shameful

Oi. Yer under arrest for being offensive on the internet. Get in the police car, xer.

Attached: Police.jpg (960x540, 203K)

>being a Nazi using light hearted jokes to further anti-Semitism
>looking like a degenerate
Those things don't mesh up.

How old is that fat fuck?

>obese
>bald
>retarded sense of humor
>commie until it hurts

if anything he looks like hes about to recieve some sympathy from his honor Mr. Synagogavitz

I hope his dog dies

He is such a fucking wigger, and he countersignals prowhites all the time so I don't care if he rots.

Pretty sure he's said he doesn't agree with a lot of communist ideals anymore though. He got the tat years ago.

Attached: 1505301844622.jpg (526x393, 34K)

At one point he was a commie, but as he said along the lines in a YouTube video, "I used to be a commie until I grew the fuck up"

>goes from being a commie back to the ideology that led him to being a commie in the first place
>hey guise, civic NATIONALISM is so cool, right guys? just look at my based nigger friend TYRONE! he voted trump! fucking BASED

Attached: 30412258_1876573639028328_8000320666806501485_n.jpg (148x123, 4K)