Hillary and Huma snuff film

yournewswire.com/hillary-clinton-film-dark-web/
archive.is/oddP1

An “extreme snuff film” featuring Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin raping and mutilating a prepubescent girl is circulating on the dark web, according to sources familiar with the material.

The video, code named Frazzledrip, has been circulating on the dark web since Monday, according to reliable sources who have viewed the material and confirm the content is “worse than any nightmare.”

“The people who are coming back from viewing this tape are just not the same.”.

"Many people are unable to watch the video due to the horrific nature of the content, according to sources familiar with the tape."

Who has seen it and who's got the link?

Attached: babyeaters.jpg (678x381, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dimensionsinfo.com/ping-pong-table-dimensions/
archive.is/pBdaZ
hoax-alert.leadstories.com/3469246-fake-news-horrific-hillary-clinton-snuff-film-circulating-on-dark-web.html
snopes.com/fact-check/tony-and-john-podesta-match-madeleine-mccann-police-sketches/
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Smells like a LARP and honeypot.

If it existed anywhere in the public sphere, it would spread far and wide within minutes. Illegitimate and transgender.

Attached: 1523888168512.png (1280x480, 1.29M)

It’s a fucking LARP

bump

Attached: 1523886819784.png (905x666, 1.14M)

"The official length of the ping pong table is 9 feet or 2.74 meters. In terms of width, the standard size is 5 feet or 1.525 meters. The height of the table from the floor is 30 inches or 76 centimeters."
dimensionsinfo.com/ping-pong-table-dimensions/

Joola 3000 SC is 60 x 60 x 36 inches
Hillary is 5'7"

explain this shills

Even if it's not Hillary, at the very least it's (((them))) mocking us with this picture. Or someone leaked something.

It's odd either way

Everything is a honeypot

archive.is/pBdaZ

>404
nice article faggot

You know you could just hide the thread, but I know you need the shekels

Attached: 1427392708147.gif (351x263, 993K)

More like

If
You
Unironically
Link
Articles
Of
Yournewswire
You
Should
Kill
Yourself
Thanks

You know you could just kill yourself right?

What in the fuck? Source on right-hand pic?

Attached: 1482702433596.jpg (214x236, 19K)

Yeah, also Huma is 5 foot something possibly 5'3" I think, can't confirm, it matches if that is a regulation size ping pong table, the Joola 3000 SC.

Is this going to be as elusive as the "alien selfie" that brought down Jow Forums a while back?

explain what?
what does the picture say?
you tell me
what's all the fuss about cctv picture?

What is the second picture from?
It is clearly Comet Ping-Pong security cam footage, but what is the context?

right one looks fake as fuck

Attached: Untitled.png (1280x480, 1.29M)

lurk moar newfag

doesn't the left woman remind you of someone special?

nobody here is falling for your falseflag you Cockmongler

Because retards will connect literally anything they can to a fucking underground pedo ring but won’t do anything about it but shitpost on Jow Forums

Not surprising with 2000% more Russians shilling this board since we mission accomplished Syria

Attached: 1406021539445.jpg (373x373, 34K)

>yournewswire.com

Fucking kill yourself you retard

Why the fuck havent the mods added that fake news clickbait site to the spam filter yet

This thread is now about this picture.

Who could possibly be behind this LARP?

Attached: Consequences.png (513x568, 218K)

Rope 2000% of your neck

Blackmail tape

Is Camp Nose on an undisclosed Japanese island?

The girl on the left looks like it could be HRC, but I don't know if the right could be Huma, those hips are a bit wide.

James, are you just trying to fuck with us?? You don't want to fuck with Jow Forums.

you see, you just larped.

Aye. Russians pushed some really conniving conspiracies before the election.

Why cant yall just get on Tor and find it yourself?

Yes, it's on a Japanese island. Prominent Japanese figures at the time most likely where there too.

Because it’s a LARP

If you type like a clapping back SJW purple haired liberal faggot get directly into the fucking gas chamber
Go blow a Somali you fucking wood shoe wearing tulip

Russian bot(flag) in the thread that faggot mods moved to Jow Forums keeps auto replying to everyone to "watch doremi"

I think these dimensions are when it's folded up, still confirming, lmao, oh my autism.

>table soccer

Huma is cute!

Attached: huma[1].jpg_quality=90&strip=all&w=618&h=410&crop=1.jpg (618x410, 52K)

If you dont believe him, search for frazzledrip on the top onion sites on TOR. See for yourself.

shills are in fucking hyper mode in the newly moved to Jow Forums thread also

These very “““normal””” Jow Forums users love to come into the only interesting threads on here right now and spam “it’s fake” or “kill yourself.” They’ll pass over the BBC and am I white threads to post in this one “stop shitposting.”

why is hurtcore a thing when you can gently kiss and lick da cunny?

Attached: Huhreally makes you think _efc028fff22a15a4d627f02306e855f9.gif (268x198, 125K)

I think Americans are going full retard.

LOL

Thanks mainstream media

LOL

Videos like that DO exist.
What's currently been released isn't real.

They're trying to wag the dog and be able to call all REAL videos later released fake and gay and an art movie project.

Pure (((coincidence))) i'm sure

>literally posted by boomers on facebook

amazing

hoax-alert.leadstories.com/3469246-fake-news-horrific-hillary-clinton-snuff-film-circulating-on-dark-web.html

It has to be bullshit. All of the people who suck Q user dick are shitting up social media with tales of "muh dark web video." Several videos up with people talking about how horrible the video is. Not a single clip of the video to be found anywhere. The mental retardation is strong here.

>he say's this while he's american

forget to proxy?

is the damage control this hard?

what is the second image and why is it significant?

It just looks like two drunk passed out people on a table. Who cares that it is the same place?

pathetic retards like you probably made half these posts to them point them out as shills

Not trying to sound edgy but i dont think there exists anything on film that could disturb me to the point where i couldnt watch or would vomit.

If there is, this description doesnt come close

>over 9000 shills in every HRC video thread

Attached: barbradynothingtoseehere.gif (438x358, 29K)

Someone go on Tor, find the video, take some screenshots and post them here.

If it’s an unimportant LARP, why do you remain in the thread and continually post “kill yourself” or “it’s fake”??

>America
>Full of Americans

..is for brain working?

Who Q here?

Attached: 1523123817176.png (1200x900, 1.82M)

>they get paid 2 cents per post

Their shit is a wild ride. Wonder if it's a pure fake or they took some clown bait.

bump
snopes.com/fact-check/tony-and-john-podesta-match-madeleine-mccann-police-sketches/

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 10.42.15 pm.png (754x319, 54K)

Because it doesn't exist.
A brazil fag who visits the deep web regulary and has a membership in one of the sites didnt find anything at all.

Because you faggots are shitting up Jow Forums like the gullible useful idiots you are
Kill yourself you pathetic faggot

It's just what it looks to me. I would really like if someone who understand better about fakes could come forward and say something. Because I can't understand the black dash that continues above what are supposed to be feet? It just doesnt make sense

>shill mental gymnastics

What the real problem is for Hilldawg et al is that this is all completely believable. No amount of shilling changes this fact.

So still no proof?

So do this

Hahaha I get absolute euphoria when I reply to dweebs

Attached: 01024F28-8AC3-41D2-8C62-A048BDD3DA4B.png (609x1092, 65K)

Yeah and its even more convincing when the liberal elites act like edgy fgts. The shadow government is full of pedophiles though and this is fact.

Just make webm asshole

Fake and gay

It's not. The OP is a retard.

I would but im a filthy phoneposter

I never thought I'd see the grifter meme repackaged.

Yes screens. So much evidence.
Full video or nothing.
webm related mostly was circulated around as a still image in the news worldwide and it's fake.

Attached: 1523829994909.webm (640x360, 2.74M)

everyone that believes this could be true is too afraid of getting v& to try and verify the videos existence.
what a fucked up time to be alive

No, but some weird info and pics; nothing definitive on anything, even identity let alone context. That said, what has dropped are some *extremely weird* info and pics, so you know; not much else happening, just along for the ride, gotta see where it goes...

definitely either a
>LARP
>some shitty viral marketing for some retarded movie

Until an actual link appears of this video, this is a complete larp.

I would be willing to bet money that Elefantis staged this photo and released it to discredit the pizzagate stuff.

If you can't hide the real evidence, bury it in fake evidence.

>watch doremi
wat. what's doremi?

a reminder that nothing is real

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

Reminder that HRC has multiple body doubles.

The video of Podesta (skippy) abusing a kid is real.

But yes, it could be that they are trying to leak fake shit so that people will mistakenly dismiss the real thing when it surfaces.

>posting a direct link and the archive
post only the archive you dumb newnigger

why dont you just answer his fucking question instead of just asking more questions?

> yournewswire

Attached: tuskin pystyy pidättelemään muikeuttaan.png (486x486, 197K)

the person on the right side of the table is fucking transparent.

its either a ghost or photoshop in either case the thread doesn't belong here. good enough for you?

assuming its real (its probably not, the first mention of it was from some larp post on here) screenshots and webms would be circulating ridiculously. all chans would shut down as well.

This shit's getting real.

HRC of course!

Attached: e35zew45.png (1482x957, 2.03M)

Can someone post the ayy lmao pic?

Yournewswire will literally make or share an article about anything they want to believe. Not exactly the best place to use as a source.

Nice psyop you stupid faggots