Redpill me on the spiritual significance of the British Isles

Redpill me on the spiritual significance of the British Isles

Attached: download (13).jpg (203x248, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
youtu.be/pKvWKYHRZDA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albion
youtube.com/watch?v=XKPv19VHKU0
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-39305750
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Order_of_Druids
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do you mean?

shithole

Attached: Britain.jpg (774x960, 95K)

Per capita those little islands have probably contributed more to the advancement of humanity than anywhere else on the planet by a wide margin excepting possibly France and Germany.
That alone says all you need really, even if there's more to it.

You're not the esoteric Aussie. Where is he?

Start here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism

Redpill me on the spiritual significance of rain and depressing architecture.

Try a bounty of heavenly beauty

It’s the Islamic spiritual capital of the west

are you the syrian spy in shit/pol?

Read Lord of the Rings

rain is part of the spiritual significance imo

Attached: yanks.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Go to Ireland sometime, it's fucking beautiful, at least once you're outside of Dublin it's unbelievable natural beauty at its finest.

if you mean christkikery; completely dead with churches being demolished and converted into cafes/clubs/restaurants/housing

if you mean history of religion; animism, celtic paganism, roman-celt hybrid religon, germanic paganism, catholicism, anglicanism, calvanism, then nothing.

youtu.be/pKvWKYHRZDA

This is quite interesting

What’s it like for speed cameras? I want to take the bike over there for a trip

Scottish highlands are beautiful.
I imagine going for a week long hike alone, with no phone must awaken something spiritually inside you.

Attached: highlands.jpg (1368x912, 185K)

the highlands are (scenery wise) pretty brown tbqh and all the tiny houses are owned by soft middle class liberal southerners

i swear the god you gotta get the fuck off that sinking island

I still find the brownness really beautiful. It's the only place where I think desolate could be used as a positive word.

Attached: 375947042_7a1c91403e_b.jpg (1024x670, 222K)

That place looks bleak as fuck. There's places like that here and I'd hate to live in an area that's bleak and treeless.

Attached: picmtn_ct-00553-3.jpg (600x375, 46K)

Henry VIII demolished all the great spiritual centers

Attached: Whitby_Abbey_image.jpg (3032x2096, 1.54M)

>shitty, sad, always rainy and dark weather
>ugly arrogant people with crooked teeth
>full of rapefugees
>full of hypocrites
>full of morons
get out of the boring, annoying place

The isles are a thousand times better off than Germany, France, Sweden, Australia, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, USA, Canada and Russia when it comes to white demographics

It's called Albion.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albion

>the highlands are (scenery wise) pretty brown tbqh
Sad, would've liked to see them.

druids
but apparently britain was quite receptive to christianity and an early adopter

>

King James Bible was pretty significant

Bishop Berkeley's idealism was pretty significant

George Orwell's insights too

Attached: peace-freedom-is-slavery-ignorance-is-strength-war-is-peace-1984-by-FmNMJ6-quote.jpg (1280x800, 305K)

Good. You see enough brown.

not to mention the greats like Ockham, Anselm, Wolsey, Moore, Bishop Cromwell, Bede, St Cuthbert and St David.

Isn't Ireland pretty treeless too? The way I imagine the Ireland countryside is green plains as far as the eye can see.
I wouldn't want to live in the highlands either, but I think it would be a very interesting week long camp because of how desolate it is.

Don't you have to care about Niggers robbing your Lidls?

Attached: edmund.jpg (480x720, 54K)

some scholars believe that Jesus went to Britain with Joseph of Arimethea, so prepare the descendants of Jacob for the new covenant

which annihilates the catholic assumption that their church was somehow first

Someone hasn’t had their daily ration of gruel today. Mr grumpy pants.

Where I live there's lots of trees but no forests and all the fields have hedgerows and the land is very fertile and lots of grains grown around here. I'm used to a different landscape than the west coast where it's barren and barely any trees and I don't like that kind of landscape.

Attached: _20180403_230950.jpg (720x545, 83K)

the entire country is pretty beautiful. its a shame we are killing it and ourselves

Attached: 0A6.jpg (275x183, 9K)

And did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon England’s mountains green?
And was the holy Lamb of God
On England’s pleasant pastures seen?

And did the Countenance Divine
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here
Among these dark Satanic Mills?

Bring me my Bow of burning gold;
Bring me my Arrows of desire;
Bring me my Spear; O clouds unfold!
Bring me my Chariot of fire!

I will not cease from Mental Fight,
Nor shall my Sword sleep in my hand,
Till we have built Jerusalem,
In England’s green & pleasant Land.

I find the way he pronounces Hyperborea kinda weird...
>Hyperbor-eer
I thought it was...
>Hyper-boar-e-ah

>'Brit' means "covenant" or "promise" in Hebrew
>"ish" means people
>"ain" means land
>therefore "British" are the "people of the promise", also known as the "chosen people"
>"Britain" is the "promised land"
>the British flag is called the "Unions Jack"
>which means "United Jacob"
>as you know from the Bible, Jacob is Israel
>therefore it means "United Israel"

what does it mean

Attached: Wojak at big ben.jpg (653x490, 266K)

Have you looked at us on google earth? we are 90% farmland. it's already destroyed.

Werrrrl, don't you already know? The spirit signfkanse of thing-um-ma-wuts-'er-name? Where was I?, oh yeah! POTATOES. And the knowledgde of 'ow to ferment and destil them!

>nasty islands full of retarded cunts
>spiritual significunts

time to cleanse the ireland of all catholics
up to you whether you want to do it the easy way or the hard way

Attached: kke.jpg (1279x718, 727K)

I know... but at least the land is still fertile. Compare what we have to this forest in Bosnia

Attached: perucica.jpg (2400x1255, 679K)

This.

Attached: 20180308_043443.jpg (2702x2255, 3.56M)

that actually looks pretty comfy. probably not many modern comforts but still.

Attached: 2018-04-03-205415_432x428.png (432x428, 282K)

Went to UK a few years back. As a Canadian it was pretty sad. I enjoyed the weather but there is no nature left. No animals or real forests.

He's meditating.

The jews are occupying our shelf space. this will not stand.

Canadian has a pretty large wilderness. You guys seriously need a new leader otherwise you'll be as damned a us.

Our reputation intimidates mortals

It is a great place to be a monk or scholar.

Attached: saint-joseph-of-arimathea.jpg (559x730, 80K)

It is the spiritual foundation of Christianity. The first Christian Church in existence was in Wales. See the Wilson and Blackett documentaries, for more on this.

Hardly any speed cameras. There occasionally are vans with speeding cameras outside major towns and villages, but that's about it.

its all about the wallabies

Attached: Wallaby Staffs 1975.jpg (1942x1353, 181K)

Not too familiar with the British isles, but since nobody has mentioned it yet: it has a major leyline intersection.

If all the burger tourists visit Scotland then the south will rise again.
The withered Heath where the Great Worms came from.

Attached: Post-glacial_rebound_in_British_Isles.png (689x800, 122K)

Celts had been pushed out by the Saxons.
Saxons adopted Christianity. I think Druids were 400 years earler

Isn' that a post 1850s fabrication when the Rothschilds were pushing Zionism?

OY VEY HATE CRIME SIX GORILLION GIBS MONEYS OR NO JESUS COME BACK

Attached: 1521825643232.jpg (448x539, 42K)

Thats a Womble.

Tranquil.

Attached: Allt_a'_Mhuilinn.jpg (1024x768, 257K)

This is what I'd expect kangz to say about Africa.

No it wasnt jack ass. It was built in jordan. You suck at even your own myths.

youtube.com/watch?v=XKPv19VHKU0

>part 24

It's the Celtic isles or the Atlantic archipelago west brit

The Anglo Saxon Chronicle and the Ruin of Britain are good starting points for an unserstanding of British history, religion and myth.

go via IoM

This is so dumb desu. I've always called it the British Isles and I'm as nationalistic as you can get. Being an Irish nationalist is not about being triggered by words and name places like those faggots in Cork who wanted to rename Victoria street or something. Like it or not, that's part of our history.

Oi show me your coke license

Attached: IMG_5063.jpg (727x1200, 247K)

>Jordan
I would have thought something similar, but if you look at the documentaries I listed they make a good case for it. The fact that you don't think it's plausible means that you have neglected your research. Ireland became the end destination of the Benben stone, the Holy Grail and the Ark of the Covenant. Christian religion spread south into Europe from Great Britain and was the site of Pilgrimage for most Christian due to the fact that it was the seat of Christian spiritual power; King Arthur. Do your research before you post.

its hilarious imo.

Wait. I thought we were talking about the British Isles. This sounds like Seattle/Portland in the U.S.

Mythology.
Show us rhe Ark. Show us the Grail. There are a bunch of Benben stones in Egyptian museums, they are part of their creation myth, not chritianity.

Spiritual significance? Only two things come to mind.

1) Bongs actually believe Jesus was in England between the time he taught Tora as a 12 year old and when he returned to gather disciples, tell anecdotes and travel Israel preaching.

2) Stonehenge. Back in the day, the British Isles were probably the furthes you could get following the setting sun. That is without a really big ship that is fit for a transatlantic journey. There were those, too. Founds in New England predate the Indian settlements and have white (European) DNA. However they are few and far between.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-02-12-19h15m18s174.png (640x480, 363K)

Magical Centre of the world. Most historically significant piece of land. We shaped the world, and have always decided the course of fate.

Attached: 6047282919_7dd9dd41f7_b.jpg (900x659, 150K)

The peoples of the British Isles were blessed by God and if you don't have at least 89.9% British Isles ancestry then you are essentially subhuman.
Also, pic related is my ancestry.

Attached: FamilyAncestry.png (1517x1908, 409K)

Newgrange would be more significant than Stonehenge imo, it's dated as older by a few hundred years but is far better preserved. It has designs on it which are described as Celtic even though the Celts weren't a people for another 2,000 years or so. The monument itself is dated at 3,200BC and once a year on the winter solstice a passageway over the entrance allows sunlight to illuminate the passage

Attached: Newgrange.jpg (1800x1011, 1.42M)

Google translate Brit-ain to 'there is no covenant' and Brita-in to 'there is no ally'

Spooky

The Brits redpilled vikings into Christianity.

i asked a hebrew speaker and he confirmed this. Apparently it's a little trick of verbage which is not immediately obvious, even he was surprised once he saw the connection

That may be true. I was mentioning Stonhenge specifically because archaeology has uncovered another circular structure called "Woodhenge" in the last few years and come up with some theories regarding the two. Analyzing specific mineral signatures in nearby graves have lead archaelogists to believe that pilgrims came from all over Europe, including the territory of modern day Russia to visit Stonehenge.

Anyway, you'll probably find places of spiritual significance in almost any country. A few places are even said to be otherworldly, like the entrance to a hole in the ground that is lit by the perpetual fire of natural gas in Turkmenistan, or the river Styx in Greece that really kills if you drink from it as scienitists have found out.

There's a difference between natural wonders and man made wonders.

Natural wonders can be found in any nation, such as Giant's causeway, Dan-yr-Ogof or Fingal's cave. But, Britain's man made wonders seem to be unique.

The timber and ship building industries of the past, along with massive farming estates have left the entire british isles pretty bare, most of the large forests left are fast growing norwegian pines on private land.

Ireland was actually known to the norse as the "Emerald lands" due to the mass of trees that once covered it. Much of Scotland was the same, except for at higher altitudes and parts of the lowlands where the scots had urban populations to support.

>depressing architecture
>that flag
your country arguably has the same tier of depressing architecture as the soviet union

Attached: 1448830396426.jpg (552x557, 38K)

That fucking shithole is godforsaken and will collapse. It already collapsed spiritually, next step is physically.

Oh yeah, and the first dinosaurs could have come from Britain.

bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-39305750

Fuck off papist. Maybe you shouldn't have let politics stop your pope from granting Henry VIII's annulment

but was cheddar man really a blue eyed black man?

Perfidious Albion is the adopted home of the scheming merchants that seek to subdue western values by spreading their (((empire))) and manipulating other races to come to other regions, become infected by the barbarity of the locals and bring that shit back to their home countries

No such qualms about the 'Irish Sea' for some reason

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Order_of_Druids

>Notable members
>Churchill

Really gets me thinking...

I don't know the very fact people give a toss is the issue - and inevitably because they do you end up with choice comments like this:

>Everyone in this country is either an immigrant or the descendent of an immigrant. There is no such thing as a "british" human. We all came from Africa and arrived here at different times.

Guess we should open our doors up...!

I think cheddar man is kind of like the Children of the Forest in GoT.

u jelly...?

>When you know a yank didn't migrate from the_donald

Attached: 200px-Drevil_million_dollars.jpg (200x212, 6K)

Exactly. When's the last time anyone heard a Brit complain about that?

>per capita
>excluding France and Germany

We've contributed more to the advancement of humanity than those two nations, and we have a smaller population.

In fact, Germany's contributed hardly anything if you're looking at Western Europe and America. They had no Empire; they've contributed little to major inventions; the only thing that Germany has produced is good musicians and mathematicians, as well as starting a bunch of wars, which every nation has done.

PERFIDIOUS