Press S to spit on Canada

Literal poster from the Canadian Thought Police

Attached: 1984.png (1403x1022, 882K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Elliott
reuters.com/article/us-france-bardot-muslims/brigitte-bardot-on-trial-for-muslim-slur-idUSL1584799120080415
unlearnracism.ca
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

S

Wow did that come out today?

I don't understand how this shit is tolerated by a populace.

"We are going to replace you with mud people, and if you say anything about it we will put you in jail you dirty goyim."

>you can say whatever you want to people
>except for all the things we have arbitrarily decided should land you in jail

S

hey at least this make it equal for everyone. in muttland you can't say anything about the jews but you can with everyone else.

plzannex

S

>you can say anything you want!
>but you actually can't say anything!

S

Although to be honest, this is true for about every single western country but the US. People are being jailed in France, the UK, Sweden, Germany, etc for hate speech everyday.

S

All those fucking snowflake, moosefucking, Christian, hetero, white-ass, syrup slurpers can burn in hell.

Come get me, mounties.

Attached: raughs laugh.jpg (1024x548, 87K)

in America the only people you can't criticize are the Jews

Notice how the people are literally blue pills? Here's another one from the OPP

Attached: opp.jpg (520x520, 28K)

S

Other restrictions to free speech include not being allowed to lie under oath, not being allowed to falsely advertise, not being allowed to slander/defame people, not being able to falsely represent oneself (ie. pretend to be a doctor/lawyer/policeman) It's basically living under a police state rite.

Appeal to the absurd. Go read a book.

canada doesn't understand.

Attached: free-speech.jpg (1190x1234, 179K)

Fuck you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Elliott

Attached: rrr.jpg (1788x1185, 97K)

Le bump

Attached: ee.jpg (300x300, 80K)

>Encouraging or promoting hatred is illegal.
>Which is why being hateful will get you to jail

woah.

I gotta admit this isn't nearly as bad.
First one was using appeal to authority.

Who defines "hate"? Oh right, the state. Can you ever hate them for the laws that they pass?

I suppose hating restrictions on free speech is hate speech

Attached: renhammer.gif (474x266, 619K)

>literal prison of the mind

S

You can criticize them and no you won't end up in prison.

So the government has the right to say my opinions are wrong and destroy my life instead of prove me wrong in open debate, and I have free speech, k.

S

How many of ukrainian nazis "got trouble" in Canada? So called left Trideau SUPPORTS FACIST REGIME.

For Canadians: imagine if Quebec made revolution, and French is now only one official language and goverment makes a policy of gallofication.

This is what Trudea supports in Ukraine. He isn't left after this. At all.

Why all are leftist infographics and explainer videos drawn with these extremely crude childish figures?

i'm sorry that your country died.

Press S to shit on America

>this is true for about every single western country but the US
>implying
Saying things viewed as racist or homophobic things in the US can get you fired, especially if you are famous or have an important position (i.e. if your voice matters).

Attached: brendan eich.jpg (730x730, 91K)

This is true of every country on the planet, however one need only fear LEGAL repercussions through the state in governments run by the Crown

>This is true of every country on the planet
I would have agreed if you said every country on the western world.
I don't think Chinese or Poo care if their CEO's are not okay with gay marriage.
Also, if I say something viewed as racist at work, I won't end up in jail (even if some guy call the antiracist association and have some proof, at worst I'll have to cough some money after a trial). OTOH if I do that, people will consider me like a retard and/or avoid me. I might even get beaten up by one of the blacks.
There can be no freedom of speech with that kind of peer pressure and many of you guys have this as well.

Oh wow, totally not a false equivalency!
Kys schlomo

Wait so France doesn't have the same (((language laws))) as U.K./ Can/ Aus/ NZ/ Germany?

KIll ALL SNOWCUMSKINS. Disgusting animals who fuck their sisters and cousins m, such vile creatures they are. Their religion is erected by murderous god and a cuck who lets others kill him and claim he won. Fuck Crackers!!!
When will rcmp knock on my doors for racism, christianphobia, and hatred towards a different sexual orientation. Still waiting.

Who voted for this shit and why are they still breathing?

>yhwh is (insert anything)
>jesus is actually a faggot and a fucking imbecile he needs to be crucified for eternity!!!
>well its your freedom of speech...

>allah is a violent god!
>hello! Aboot that, sorry but I must arrest you for inciting hatred towards a certain ethnicity by expressing islamophic blasphemy! We do not tolerate such actions!

Eh?

There is literally nothing wrong with this
Change my mind

reuters.com/article/us-france-bardot-muslims/brigitte-bardot-on-trial-for-muslim-slur-idUSL1584799120080415

>You do have free speech, except for when you don't.

I can say whatever I want about Jews. The government will not arrest me for it. Social consequences are not the same as legal consequences.

Sorry world
We used to be cool
I dunno wtf happened...

Attached: 1515804740889.gif (244x200, 937K)

Poster? Its a whole interactive program where you play as the little blue pill and red pills are removed from your head as you unlearn racism

Link?

you need a mind first faggot

Fuck you faggot

S

unlearnracism.ca

>a literal prison sentence for speaking against the privileged

they think this enslaves the men? they will only make them abandon everything and their pink quotas utopia wont last long

It says the faggotry is too much for my phone to handle.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-16-13-25-18.png (1080x1920, 497K)

>within reason
aka: arbitrary imprisonment of political adversaries

>Can you ever hate them for the laws that they pass?

Well, It's not "hatred based on national or ethnic origin, race,religion, colour or sexual orientation. So you are clear to hate them for it. It's perfectly legal.

S

The only one of these vaguely relevant is "is it true". "Is it illegal" is legalist nonsense (justifying based on this is high-tier sophistry). The rest are all irrelevant AND 100% subjective (i.e. 0% demonstrable).

And "is it true" is still not good enough, since it's impossible to find out what IS true if you're only allowed to say what you already KNOW is.

Of course we do but having laws and enforcing them are two different things.
And you won't go to jail for saying racist things (unless you go full retard or go too hard on the Jews).
Worst case scenario, you're in front of antiracist militant who will call antiracist associations that will sue you. And you'll have a trial and have to give them money...
Peer pressure is the real cornerstone of mind control in France.

S
Please, keep taking our "foreign talent". We're diverse enough! We're full! Please, please, please keep stealing our imported talent!

Attached: 1466299778840.jpg (2048x1364, 746K)

Certain cartoons and words are illegal in Canada.
If your not an asshole or pedophile you have nothing to worry about.

Get over it, it's not a big deal.

>If your not an asshole, you have nothing to worry about.
>Get over it, it's not a big deal.

I guess you'll be looking over your shoulder.

you cant cross the border from michigan with turdeau memes, not if the agents see them.

stop lying about your police state.

Attached: 1497366123123.png (890x647, 1.18M)

Someone make a loss edit please, on mobile atm

Sauce?

the law. i dont have it memorized but you can find the sections

How racist are you?

Attached: racist.png (1299x561, 188K)

What's the problem here?

Attached: dip_incitement_20170814.png (600x1200, 237K)

Attached: rascist1.png (431x419, 71K)

Attached: racist2.png (818x673, 204K)

But you will have a hard time finding new jobs and all that

The issue isn’t whether or not we allow someone to wave a swastika, it’s about who gets to decide what’s offensive and what’s not.

Someone turn the swastika into that communist hammer and sickle flag.

>EmbraceBC
>Embrace Black Cock

lol

Attached: le scrub face.png (1122x1122, 1.13M)

>de facto authorities enforce unwritten speech laws through media-engineered mob
>”You don’t live in a tyranny goy”

Freedom of speech means you can't be sued by the state, fined and jailed for what you say. It doesn't mean that a company cannot fire you.

In the US you could call Obama a fucking nigger publicly, during his mandate as a president without legal consequences. In France, someone compared a minister to a monkey and got a year in jail.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

S

Attached: GAU 8 Avenger.jpg (600x349, 31K)

Ssssssory Canada

muzzle force = output of one of the A10 engines

>In France, someone compared a minister to a monkey and got a year in jail.
Please be true

Canadians will defend this.

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-Zhq4vAsIYnXO2iiC.jpg (1138x960, 225K)

Well after looking it up, turns out it got commuted into a 2 months suspended sentence and a 3000€ fine later on.

Still, all of that shit just for a picture, says a lot about the country we are living in.

Attached: 55.jpg (930x620, 131K)

tout de même poilant

I'm not encouraging illegal violence. I'm advocating for a law.

Attached: 2bgtkQl.png (300x300, 13K)

The problem is that I can advocate for any law I want. If you don't like it then you have to defeat me politically and legally.

Attached: Hitler is love.jpg (400x297, 87K)

>BEING RACIST AGAINST A RELIGION

lol

fixed it for you Leafs

Attached: 4576456342325768979890.png (1403x1022, 732K)

>What's the problem here?
You are reserving to yourself the right to interpret someone else’s speech or expression. You are being prejudiced. You are being self-righteous.

>free speech only protects from the state
Do you really think it is a good idea to split hairs with the only fundamental right that permits us a path to peacefully resolve our problems?

Isn't that what juries are for?

I think banning people who want to violate human rights from speaking is perfectly fine.

How is calling out someone who wants to murder people based on some identify prejudice?

Is this reason enough to emigrate and say I'm a Canadian refugee as my human rights to free speech are being violated?

Stockholm Syndrome

We can say whatever we want about kikes and not get arrested

He is flying a flag and they are making the prejudiced assumption that to him it means mass murder. To him it might mean a strong state that works for the good of its people, it might mean community, family. The best way forward is not "by any means necessary" it is discussion. They simply don't and may never know because of prejudice.

No faggot, it's reason enough for you to boss up to the (((Crown))) and drive those redcoats into the sea...you're about 243 years late to the party

>literal
literally kill yourself

Attached: IMG_6155.jpg (612x415, 48K)