Jow Forums's first Racism

Alright Jow Forums, let's hear it. What's the earliest possible racist opinion you remember having?

I always for some reason despised Mexico. Something about a hot, stuffy, dry little town that's sleepy as shit and probably smelly as hell with lots of lazy people annoyed the shit out of me. The aesthetics, the language, everything was ugly as all hell to me from a very young age.

Attached: HYPE.png (240x240, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/good-samaritan-shot-killed-driver-stuck-snow-police/story?id=36462969
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wanted to start a restaurant with only German staff.
Now I know that Germans are from Africa.

Black people are irrationally mean and should be avoided whenever possible. Learned this when I was four when they kept punching me and spitting at me.

When I take power, all niggers die. All of them, not a goddamn thing worth saving from these fucking jungle beasts.

in 6th grade when the mexicans rejected & bullied me for being white, which i then realized was in-group preference

My parents took me to the Dominican Republic as a kid and we stopped into a McDonalds. There was a little black kid begging at our table and apparently I asked, "Dad, what's that monkey doing?"

Grew up in Argentina, so probably my first racist thought was that all the Inca looking people were very smelly.

When I realized that the rancid smell frying my young nostrils was a fucking nigger. I think they don't bathe very often since it fucks with their hair or something.

This was in middle school, so age 11-13 for me.

holy shit i remember in elementary school this one nigger smelled so fucking foul. it's like they've never heard of showering

I got angry at my Jew friend for killing Jesus.

A FUCKING LEAF

I was a kid riding in the backseat with two uncles sitting up front. We stopped at a red light and there was a black kid walking down the sidewalk. My uncle stuck his head out the window and yelled, "Hey, you dropped a dollar! There's a dollar there in the grass!"

So the kid stopped and started looking. He goes, "No, over there, on your right!" And the kid keeps looking. Finally the light turns green. "Haha, stupid nigger!" he yells as we drove away.

That was my first exposure to racism. I did not understand at the time what everyone thought was so funny, but now I get many keks from such memories.

Holy shit is this everyone's first experience with blacks? Certainly was mine. Elementary school too.

First serious one was when a nigger goy invited to the party and a gun fell out of his pocket and he didn't notice. I took it and refused to return it, without bullets, until he left never to return. He tried to chimp but everyone agreed.

Later on in high school this one dumb as bricks nigger who everyone shied away from since he stank so bad kept on hitting on me and trying to get me to go to the gym with him. My head about exploded when he massaged my shoulders and biceps from behind one class. Creepy motherfucker's probably molested some kid by now.

Attached: 1395794781173.gif (500x335, 499K)

When I was in elementary school and the only kids I ever got in fights with were niggers

>be 6
>in house with mom and stepdad
>randomly ask
>"how come black people have white palms and feet bottoms?"
>stepdad: "because they never wear shoes and they are so dirty they have to constantly wash their hands until the color fades"

I commented that a black guy on ESPN looked like a monkey (I was probably 9 years old at the time). My mother told me that they get very offended if you say that. I then insisted that he objectively looked like a monkey.

Attached: B80555C4-D451-42BF-9B4D-9BC1986026C1.jpg (1219x1524, 314K)

my mom used to work at a battered womens shelter, she took me once because she didnt have a sitter, all the women there were black and scary, later i told my mom about it and when i asked her why is it all black women, she answered "Well black women just let this happen to them"
>mfw now she says shit like "Black people cant control themselves"

Attached: 1385785932100.gif (200x149, 484K)

When I was 5 years old and shopping in a toy isle I saw the blackest woman I ever seen, like her skin was fucking charcoal black, not even brown. She was standing so still looking at the toys that I thought she was a massive toy herself and fucking tackled her in front of like 20 people.

Attached: JIBUN WO.jpg (636x448, 55K)

When I was in school in london at around age 12, in class a group of black kids started messing around and jumping on the tables. They resembled monkeys jumping around and since my parents have not yet educated me on the politics of race, I called them monkeys out loud without knowing any better. I got in trouble, got called racist and that day I realised that black people have to be treated differently than normal people. And I remember thinking that this was bullshit. Looking back, the teachers were very unfair on me for this innocent mystake.

I never liked Turks and Moroccans. Whenever there was violence you could bet a thousand bucks it was a group of fucking shitskins who done it. I never rationalized it before, I just subconsciously disliked them. Then came Jow Forums and it all fell into place.

Three russian subhumans beat up my best friend, because he didn't have cigarettes to give them.

He was 13 at the time.

No real exposure or problems with niggers until 6th grade. From then on they have proven themselves nearly worthless savages at every opportunity. None of them have fathers, so they are angry at the world and it becomes a vortex of idiotic niggerdom.

The world would without a doubt be better without them

Attached: 1514324779477.jpg (1024x1015, 106K)

>Be 11-12 (don't really remember), just entered high school
>In French class
>"user, you have to sit with Yakouba today"
>Yakouba is a 14 yo Nigerian who is unable to pass any class
>Sit down with him, say hello
>Suddenly, I'm attacked by a horrid scent
>Holy fuck what is this?
>Turn to ask him if he knew what smelled like this
>It gets even worse
>Fuck, it comes from him. It's his smell
>"Wow, this nigger smells like shit"
That's basically it

it's actually a thing for black women to only wash their hair once a month because they use products to keep their hair straight and showering makes it natural again. I heard black women admit this. I've been a smelly bum but never went for a month jesus fucking christ

>Got bullied by gypsies in school for being too white.
>Was in city bus surrounded by gypsy kids. Got out of the bus and realized my phone is missing, but it was too late.
>After getting my phone stolen, I arrived to school. Ceausescu-loving math teacher gave me an F for not doing my homework.
>Went to a soccer field to play with the kids, I had no friends. White kid with probably more than 60% gypsy ancestry wouldn't let me pass. Argued a little and made him mad, he kicked me the fuck out.
>Still in school, 16 years old gypsy douche has been in London for work for a little while (fucking car washer) and then when he came back he couldn't stop shit talking about how great the London Stadium was and how we will never get to see it. Basically taunting shit at us. Fucking slave.
>Been to Transylvania. But there was no Romanians.

If you ever spot a gypsy at the car wash, I advise you shit in the car and then watch him clean it. That is what they deserve, because they're way too overpaid for what they are, and what they're doing.

>be 6
>Going to the one, holy, Catholic, apostolic church with my mom
>Right after the 11:00 mass
>Mom gets to the car and realized that she left her purse in the pew
>Young me remembered that the Spanish language mass was next and that at this point the church would be filled with Mexicans
>Scream "Mom don't go in there the Mexicans will steal the purse and rob you!!!" with the sudden, unreasonable panic that only a child can experience
>Mom gets pissed at me, goes and gets her purse back no problem

Growing up in Texas we've always seen Mexicans as "las cucurachas" (ya no puede caminar), generally as bottom feeders. Having said that, Texas has also never really given a shit about race. Rural bean people were cool, our lawn guy introduced us to our maid, whose cousin owned a business and did awesome auto upholstery work for me at a good price. This family came to my high school graduation. The Mexicans in Austin and in college we're much more annoying. The ones I knew growing up were hard working and we were happy to be generous. Some of the creatures that come out of "the valley" in Texas... Las Goblinas

I went to a peaceful mostly white suburban high school, and everything was great till they brought in an influx of poor, helpless inner city kids (read: niggers) by the bus load due to a new program. They immediately started selling drugs, getting in fights, and being really loud in the lunchroom. Literally hollering like monkeys. You know how liberals say that you’re only racist out of ignorance, and if you actually met some black people you would change your mind? Nah, bitch. This is 100% from experience: I HATE niggers.

>how come black people have white palms and feet bottoms?
Cause everyone has a little bit of good in them.

I was like 11 or 12 years old on Xbox Live with some friends when one of them invited this annoyingly loud Indian kid who wouldn't let me join his Minecraft world with my friend. I left the party because I could stand the sound of his voice.

i was in day care and some lil niglet stole my hotwheel so i told him he was made of poop and thats what he is

>Join Rust server.
>CHINA NUMBER ONE
>Join PUBG server.
>CHINA IS NR 1111

There were some Finnish gypsies living nearby and I remember thinking they were subhumans by how swarthy they looked and acted.

Attached: mustalainen.jpg (2048x1310, 190K)

>i have no connection or desire to connect with native american culture/customs
>i have never seen an injun do this shit outside of these 'educational' school things you foist on us 4 times a year
>if i wanted to hear someone bang irrythymically and undulate over it, i'd ask my parents to have another kid

I always wonder if i would be more or less racist if they weren't so heavy handed on the multiculturalism during my youth

playing street fighter in the arcade against some black kids. other of their friends were hanging around. i thought nothing of it. after we were done playing my football jersey was missing. it had been set on the floor right next to the machine.

I went to a Catholic school and believed in creationism growing up. When I learned about evolution I first thought that white people were created by God and black people came from monkeys.

you arent wrong

Attached: 3F4BD1AD-64BB-4529-9EA6-50C76835C65D.jpg (728x546, 89K)

10/10 made me kek

Attached: 48647062-DEAE-4ECE-A86A-ED95516A71E5.png (578x790, 386K)

>Be my Grandfather
>Driving alone in his truck with trailer full of horses in BFE bible belt area of southern US 20 years ago.
>Has vehicle problem of some sort and stops to repair
>Niggers pull up in some shitty spic car and get out.
>One Nig with a gun and one with a knife
>Gun Nig points gun and tells my grandpa to get his money.
>Grandpa has wrench in back pocket.
>When gun nig isn't paying attention he beats him over the head with said wrench.
>Gun goes in ditch somewhere
>Grandpa runs and climbs over barbed wire fence as knife Nig chases after him.
>As knife Nig climbs the fence, Grandpa, on the other side picks up a tree branch and proceeds to beat the ever loving fuck out of this stupid nigger.
>Gets in his truck and heads home

My grandpa told me to watch out for niggers as a kid but it took me til my mid 20s to believe him. I was indoctrinated by public school and television.

Attached: Eastwood.jpg (314x161, 6K)

It might've been 30 years ago actually.

I remember in 9th grade telling the German exchange student at the lunch table that Black people were a disease. Not the earliest memory, as I went to school around more or less niggers depending on where my Dad was stationed. But sometimes I look back on those high school years, when I could afford to say things like that without it effecting my livelihood.

Attached: 5C2C2443-A18D-4C68-B1BE-76960E8880E4-264-0000007B2285BB78.jpg (599x449, 38K)

>not still saying what you want
>censoring yourself around people

Here in ruralretardia people dont sugar coat things, you speak your mind and we all get along great.

LOL, I knew Jow Forumss racism is because they are beta soymales and got bullied! Hahahahaah!

Attached: 1504922086283.png (442x477, 307K)

>be 5yo my
>be life in rural german village, 15k inhabitants.
>ride with grandma in mercedes to local weekly market
>SPOT FIRST NIGGER i've ever seen in my entire life
>"grandma! grandma! look at this! a black guy"
> grandma tells little user to not say black but "colored"
>little hans in preschool next day
>we draws pictures of our weekend
>i draw incident of first "colored" pertson ever seen through little-hans-eyes
>classmate says 'would you please pass me the black?'
>say 'you don't say black, it's called "coloured" '
all adults in room burst into laughter.]

a tail of pre2000.
enjoy user.

this reminds me of a support teacher from my primary school in london. she was an obese black woman with a gigantic ass.

It didn't take me long that she constantly had a little shit scent. Not kidding, she smelled of shit. Most people didn't realise it for some reason. One of my first experiences with black people. She also scratched her nose quite regularly for some reason. Like, sometimes she'd get the urge to scratch her nose like crazy, you could tell it really itched on the inside. At the time I didn't know, but looking back I figured out that she was probably doing coke regularly. Which makes sense, she was the type of women black men find the most attractive. The worst thing is, I myself eventually started becoming attracted to her. To this day I still like her type of women. What a fucking curse.

reminded me of abcnews.go.com/US/good-samaritan-shot-killed-driver-stuck-snow-police/story?id=36462969

I deliver pizza and I swear to god some niggers' apartments smell like the orangutan exhibit at a zoo or some shit. There are certain smells in this world that you will never smell apart from fat niggers. I dunno what it is. My mom thinks it's all the products they put in their hair.

When I was in kindergarten they were talking about Black Pride and I told the hippie woman teacher that I was extra proud to be White. I didn't understand that there could be anything wrong with that since "everybody should be proud of who they are". She sent me to the principal and I got detention because I wouldn't take it back. WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Attached: 1497744590102(1).png (499x671, 425K)

i don't actually hold any racist opinions, user.
i just say outrageous things on Jow Forums for the lulz.
Jow Forums is a board of peace.
everything here is satire; only a fool would take it seriously.

Basketball team
Grade 9
Black guy
>I ain't wearin numba foa, numba foa is a white numba
OK THAT'S TOTALLY COOL LET'S GIVE YOU A DIFFERENT NUMBER
Back of my mind I'm thinking
>I can't wear 23
>THAT'S A NIGGA NUMBER
Banned from school

Probably middle school when white girls would date black guys.

95 born and groundschool was 100% german but middleschool had some turks and one nafri and that were my first encounter with non germans and they acted like total idiots who would be nice alone but act like idiots when they were in a group to be cool...dumb shit and they would sperg out like tards everytime you mentions their mothers. A night when this 50Cent movie was on TV in the next morning at school they asked us all if they should get us some drugs or other shit just like in the movie but this was still all “well that's just how they are“ it was only after I've got into muuh redpills that I've realized what was actually happening and why do so many of us just accept the muuh they're just different... JUNGE JUNGE JUNGE

Attached: 1523815901072.png (3186x1616, 668K)

About halfway through middle school was when the whole "positive reinforcement" thing started in my county. It used to be if you fuck up you get in trouble but they changed it to if you don't fuck up you get rewarded. So all through highschool the honors and ap classes(mostly white) just went about their day not getting in trouble or doing anything wrong, but never got any rewards or anything.
The college prep and normal classes(niggers, mutts, mexicans and the horde of nepalis that had just hit pennsylvania) the kids were constantly getting in trouble and failing classes so when they did do something right, or at least not fuck up they were rewarded.
It left a bunch of the successful white kids feeling like shit because they were always good and got nothing for it while a nigger could chimp out for a month and then say thank you at lunch and get a free prom ticket

Attached: 1522332078742.gif (640x360, 772K)

I can’t believe I got hooked by this.

BOARD OF PEACE

Attached: 1475479779710.png (230x230, 67K)

>5-6 yo me
>was in "summer camp"
>everything was fine until one day niggers from ghettos get admitted because government sent them
>everything turns brown and smelly
>i feel scared for the first time, in a foreign land
>i approach the teacher and tell her "everyones ugly, i dont like them"
>teacher : "no no, dont say that, look at her, shes beautiful!"
>points at a mestizo eating a sandwich
>first time ive ever been repulsed
>mum took me out of camp next day

and the first time i hated retards
>be in "summer camp" (another one)
>retard girl joins
>see her eat a sandwich with mucus and saliva all over
>I wanted to throw up
>then i reached the logical conclusion "retards need to be euthanised, i cant stand em"

Attached: 1502758073993.jpg (923x866, 216K)

23 shall now be designated a nigga number and 4 is strickly white

Public school. A nigger beat up a classmate and got expelled.

hated them ever since.

They already were, according to That Guy

Attached: lachenmachen.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

it needs to be common knolwledge, riviling that of the holocaust.

God that boils me reading that shit

Lol, Slavic mongoloid niggers. They’ll kill their father for a bottle.

Pls be true

When I was in 1st grade I've been called a nazi for only liking blond blue eyed girls.

Started my first job out of high school(fucking mcdonalds) as a raging liberal.
3 days later I despised niggers with every fiber of my being.

That's an endearing story.

Every baby despise niggers. It is a natural instinct hard wired to all of us, it's the fucking smell that might affect more than visuals.
Something about jews and their rat like features and behavior also caught my eye early on too.

Two opinions = all of /pol! Fucking retard.

>be me
>elementary school
>have "line dancing" project in PE
>don't want to line dance, to young to realize it is a trad and chad part of texan culture.
>have to line dance with tyrone
>tyrone is older than everyone else.
>smells funny
>have to line dance with him
>wash hands for ten minute afterwords

5 years later
>be tyrone
>get expelled for drug dealing

I have no racist opinions. Just realistic.

It is, my dad brings it up all the time and laughs his ass off

hated Maoris as a kid cause of how rude and stinky they were. I remember at my primary school age 5-11, the "whanau classroom" (which was a maori only classroom for them to be immersed in their laungauge/culture) just fucking reeked of shit and body odour, and me and my friends joked about the black soot covering the air vent on the room of the classroom. Also at every assembly of the school we had to listen to some retarded fucking "kapa haka" performances from maori students who stank of feet and sweat. Mind you- maori were the only nonwhites I encountered until I was about 14, so I actually had it very good. Once I met niggers/indians/spics for the first time I realized how okay maori are in comparison.

For as long as I can remember this has pissed me off, disgusted me, made me at the least uncomfortable. It's a visceral instinctual reaction I think. How do roasties not get it?

First racist thought, was when me and others were jumped by a pacl of niggers in a parking garage.
First racist experience, 13 years old.black friends grandpa giving me shit about me feeling welcome at his house.

Attached: 1523851111206.jpg (1024x751, 164K)

I Am disgusted aswell son
Thankfully its rare in sweden

racemixing couples where the girl is white usually involve much "weirder" people than white guy ethnic woman couples. Its something I've noticed since childhood too.

First time i saw a nigger at 6 i called him out for having painted himself black

Fast forward a few years and i allways got into fights with niggers and chileans in school

Lol

true as it could get.
i still don't consider myself a racist, I've got a set of values and anyone who stands behind these values is my ally, no matter of the color of their skin.

>be me in 99% rural elementary school
>I'm half Korean and assimilate pretty well, no real problems race relations wise
>6th grade, school in the nearby city shuts down and we get a handful of nogs
>busrides become extra loud and obnoxious, always picking fights and bullying younger kids
>me and a friend beat up two in our grade for picking on buddy's brother that's two years younger
Racism is learned. We used to think everyone is the same no matter their race, but being around poor blacks and poor whites even in the same area is like night and day. No fucking courtesy, no trustworthiness, no honesty, no respect for law, no manners, no self awareness, no humility.

I was in a day care in the "urban area" i was around 7, and these black twin boys beat me up, took my game boy and the teacher lady was their aunt and they didn't get in trouble.

when my mom went in and asked for my game boy they denied it happened.

hated nigs ever since.

Attached: 1519958423514.jpg (512x429, 42K)

Nah dude thats a lie

You see the negroe race has a smaller brainsize making their intelligence on average around 70 iq which is retardation level

The only black kid I ever went to school with was a literal retard who got sent to a special needs school for destroying a classroom and punching a girl when we were 7. The teacher told me when I asked him why he acted like that "it's just how they act be careful" I asked my dad what he meant and he explained that they are different from us and are unable to control their emotions so I had to be careful.

>What's the earliest possible racist opinion you remember having?
I was raised to believe whites are responsible for non-whites' lack of success, so that false excuse would count as my first racist opinion.

It sounds good to be a rural retard user. Everyday I go to work I'm surrounded by actual faggots, a tranny, hair-dyed SJWs, etc. I don't even feel comfortable expressing mild republican sentiments, much less what I actually believe. When the workplace is all guys, I feel more comfortable expressing (most of) my beliefs, but once there's 2 or three females it goes to shit and you can't have fun anymore.

that was many years ago, user. i'd gladly defend myself today if a spic were to try anything. that experience redpilled me on the uncivilized behavior of shitskins like you

I met my first black person after living in whiteopia. Shattered everything I had been taught about "diversity". I tried to hold onto muh diveristy but we had moved to a heavily black area. Every black I met fit the stereotypes of niggers and they all had a fuck whitey chip on their shoulder. Even worse was the liberal white teachers and the double-speak around talking about the nog problem.

It still took me a decade to fully come around being that I was indoctrinated in the blue church. Feels bad man

Attached: 2117664757158.png (543x521, 41K)

fuck man

Attached: 1441949704095.jpg (960x640, 126K)

We also had three black kids in my highschool
one got expelled for sexually harassing a police officers 8th grade daughter (he was a senior)
one got sent to state prison
and the other was expelled for fighting

wtf nigel, those animals are literally less attractive than males.

>Huge social group as a kid
>One guy was black, thus everyone called him "Black Chris" Or Brune Kristoffer in Norwegian
>Everyone teased him about being adopted and he'd always say his real parents would one day show up
>I used to steal his hat and make him cry
>Wasn't allowed to have him over by parents
>Skip to Junior Highschool
>One half black kid there
>Everyone calls him "Neger Erlend" Which is just Nigger Erlend
90s Norway was much more laid back.

Attached: 1451625964203.png (800x800, 536K)

i don't want to argue about IQ levels respective ti race. all i say is: if your share my my values i do not care about your skincolor.

:)

2nd this. i live in the hood and just walking past some houses will make you fucking vomit from the stench emanating from them.

Proud russophobe since age 6

Not sure. I'm from New Hampshire and have always had a sense of racism as the state was white af when I grew up in the late 80s.

Bonus fact: my parents used to eat these walnuts refered to as "nigger toes"

pooinloos at yugioh tournaments are smelly