How do you guys go on?

How do you guys go on?

I've been super blackpilled lately. What if whites never wake up and we're just stuck like the people in SA or the UK? They will take our guns in America, there really is no way around it, demographics are against us. Even if we end all 3rd world immigration right now 2024 will go left - and they would just open the borders again.

Whites will always be middle class and just not give a shit while our rights and freedom and country and culture just erode away.

I feel sick thinking about it. How do you keep hope? All we can hope for is an actual race war at this point.

Attached: 1520280983626.jpg (960x640, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jUweZaopHdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Better yourself and do something productive. Also, don't post gay threads like this.

gotta have hope

think about the odds, the sheer number of whites. i'm sure there's AT LEAST one collective of affluent individuals working to save our race.

it's a shame i'm not apart of that collective though.

This is good advice but it just becomes an uphill battle when they will start restricting our earnings and diversity bombing our towns. What do we do then?

Is that it then? We just hope America becomes outwardly fractured enough for third parties to swoop in and stir up secessionist movements and terrorist cells?

>How do you keep hope?
Everything will change when enough white people understand that we are being slowly genocide thru immigration.

As it is, white genocide is fringe theory that the main stream can dismiss. Once enough go pro-white the Overton window will move, and the politician will be forced to answer why they are so anti-white, and the they will have to answer that they are not anti-white, and do something that proves it.

You can't win the debate in front of white people, if you argue that Whitey needs to go, so the only thing they can do is not to have the debate. That works for no, but dismissing the debate creates pro-whites, so we are heading in the right direction.

Attached: conspiracy.jpg (600x450, 55K)

But when whites are a minority in a few years what can even be done?

Let's say every single white gets woke tomorrow morning, almost nothing will change and can be changed short of hard segregation or secession - both concepts are relatively unpopular as is.

>stuck like the people in SA or the UK

You are worse than the UK hahahaha

Attached: 1523727170938.jpg (750x1002, 241K)

>i'm sure there's AT LEAST one collective of affluent individuals working to save our race.
I don't think so. Rich whites are the most insulated against the problems divershitty creates.

It's that you can escape divershitty as middle class, that is the big game changer. It's propaganda 101 that you can lie about something (like race), and get the people to believe it, if they don't experience the opposite in their daily life. Lie about something where the people can see that it's a lie with their own eyes, and you not only get discredited, you get hated.

Attached: banning is not enough.png (991x737, 393K)

LGBT are just fringe leftists.

Also pic related

Attached: DaRqgBSWkAARIW_.jpg (1200x770, 153K)

>But when whites are a minority in a few years what can even be done?
Non-whites don't really matter if white people are unified. At the moment it's racists that are socially excluded, but it's wearing off. Once enough go pro-white, it will be the white anti-whites that are excluded, and as white anti-whites are anti-white for social status and to virtue signal, they will cease to exist.

Attached: wanted.jpg (594x403, 50K)

>What do we do then?
Whites flee diversity, and non-whites chase them down. Once whitey becomes aware of the pattern, anti-racist whites that invite the non-whites in will be socially ostracized in the new places whites flee to.

Attached: brazil.jpg (472x456, 37K)

really? where the fuck has it happened? lol
THe race realists are in a small minority, and are being chased off the internet

>How do you guys go on?
The extreme tactics of the left lately are the violent thrashings of a cornered and desperate animal.

are best hope for the 14 words is
> anarcho rightwingism
vote big spending to crash zog markets
vote for freedom of arms/ produces are own and build stores of them off the grid
use the chaos to seize power
destory the means of the state power

Attached: nightmare1.jpg (652x315, 33K)

I just don't see that happening at all Only total economic collapse will really change things, IMHO.
what planet are you on? The blue wave is going to pwn the republicans come November

The fight is about delaying the inevitable. Which of these is better: having our 2nd amendment right stripped from us 6 years from now or 16 years from now? The better choice is obvious. Now apply that same thinking to everything else that concerns you about western society.

>THe race realists are in a small minority, and are being chased off the internet
They try to chase us off the internet because the anti-whites can't admit that it's the forced diversity that turns whitey racist, and not some memeposters.

Pretending that we are the problem and not diversity itself, offers the multicult members a few years more in the cult, at the expense of the Barbera Sterissand effect it is to try to censor something.

Attached: 12 year old swede.jpg (550x366, 99K)

>I just don't see that happening at all
Ann Coulter talks about White Genocide now, and she has not been socially excluded. What she hears is white people thanking her for finally saying something.

The Rapinghams in bongland used to be censored because talking about them meant that you were a racist, and that no longer applies.

Attached: rapinghams.jpg (600x600, 117K)

America is going down the drain. Good thing I live in Sweden. It is probably here the White cause will be reborn and then we will move out and liberate the rest of the world from here. By then all you Americans will unfortunately have gone extinct though, but you kinda deserve to be since you ruined the last attempt

Attached: treason.jpg (1000x823, 366K)

Whether or not your cause is doomed, you struggle on anyway. You don’t embrace a cause because it’s sure to win, you fight and die on the hill you choose because you chose it. Wishing you whites the best.
t. spic

>What if whites never wake up

You need to stop seeing things through the lens of western liberal demcratic thought. You do not need "whites" as a whole to "wake up". You do not even need a majority, or even half or even a third, or even a quarter of the white population to take control.
If 20% of the white population decided to not recognize the government, and declare civil unrest, the government would fall immediately. Right wing people are the most motivated to not get destroyed, if they take up arms the struggle ends as soon as it begins. ANTIFA, leftists, even failing political parties don't represent a sufficient hurdle.

We empower the majority of people not because the majority of people have power, but because we consider it an ethical thing to do (maximise the total number of people getting what they want, which on paper is a reasonable idea). Only that isn't how the world works.
The political right has more real world power than the mainstream or political left. Why? Because the percentage of people on the political right that are male are much higher than moderate or leftist sections of society, so they will always punch above their weight. Second; the political right isn't only motivated, but of all groups has the highest percentage of former soldiers and gun owners in any given country.
Third; The political center and left has disarmed themselves through gun control.
Fourth; the political moderates and people that don't hold particularly strong political views simply don't participate in civil wars.

Ultimately the idea that you need any real amount of a given population to stop this madness is technically incorrect. Give me 5% of the population of any given European country that is armed and willing to fight for their beliefs and they will overcome literally all other groups, assuming they have enough influence in the army to keep them out of direct combat engagements, which is generally the case.

Attached: 1503690303144.png (1363x1470, 137K)

>By then all you Americans will unfortunately have gone extinct though
Probably not. Whites flee diversity, and the USA have a lot of land.

What will happen is that some states will become brown, while others will become whiter.

Attached: remember.jpg (600x600, 51K)

>Good thing I live in Sweden.

Attached: SwedenInvasionMemeball.png (800x694, 1.08M)

For every incident of black on white violence, there's 1000 incidents of shaming of racism in the media. There's no way to overcome that, especially when the legal system is slowly creeping towards UK-level thought criminalization.
Normies don't want to deal with the stigma of being flagged as a racist, and multiculturalists will seek you out and ruin your life if you get flagged as a racist.
not
happening

>not
>happening

Believe whatever you want kid, I bring only the facts.

Attached: 1508577413969.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

> (You)
> For every incident of black on white violence, there's 1000 incidents of shaming of racism in the media.
The media is lying about the reality most white people live in now, and they get hated for it.

If white burgers didn't already hate the media, Trump wouldn't have been elected. The media will only get even more hated as time goes by. The media hating racists flee diversity, so the diversity toll on the anti-racists will increase, at the same time as the media double down on anti-racist narratives.

Attached: the playdoh pill.jpg (1374x1424, 280K)

bump

Attached: msm ball.jpg (640x618, 60K)

We are stuck

Stuck on this planet fucking niggers spiccs muslims kikes and gooks

Attached: 1481865050968.jpg (345x400, 29K)

Is Trump a good indicator? He managed to sell himself onto mainstream Republicans, and that's it. Racial politics kindof featured, but most Trump voters just don't want to 'go there' with race, and I don't blame them.

I thought that we would go to the stars as a child, but the boomers tried to civilize muds in stead.

Attached: la creatura.jpg (1400x1400, 265K)

Never slacken
Never tire
Never lose courage
Never despair

>Is Trump a good indicator
A good indicator that Whitey hate the media, as they can see with their own eyes that they are lying.

I agree that most whites are not pro-white yet, but our rebellion is net even 5 years old, and the Overton window have moved a lot already, not only in the USA.

Orban is using pro-white talking points now, and just won an election.

Swedish Labor just came out saying that it had been enough immigration now, at the same time that they suggest new censorship laws to try to dam up for the xenophobia.

Bongs can talk about the grooming gangs and not lose their job, and that was impossible 5 years ago.

Attached: pewpig 1.jpg (1200x694, 175K)

checked.

Murdoch Murdoch – Metamorphosis
youtube.com/watch?v=jUweZaopHdE

Futurism. Taking a good look at how the future could be. Holding out hope that ethnostates become fashionable, that segregation comes back in style. Imagining what life will be like.
You ability to forecast the future is a great tool, for good or bad. Use it wisely.

Attached: 1512335013186.jpg (819x1024, 231K)

> Whites will always be middle class

Not with affirmative action, you won't be.
Good luck convincing the government not to kill you once you're poor.

>and we're just stuck like the people in SA or the UK?

>and the uk

why do mutts believe every meme posted on Jow Forums

Attached: 1519857164867.png (1200x1200, 54K)

The UK is in a sorry state when it comes to free speech for white people to oppose their own genocide, is it not?

Attached: british cops hunt racists.jpg (1024x989, 108K)

bump