Why should I hate Jews, pol?

Putting aside unprovable conspiracy theories about the Jews, why should I hate a Nationalist Israeli who wants to die for their land? Instead of allying with and learning from them, why should I hate them?

Attached: hw.jpg (900x675, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKFuBOuxUgk
bitchute.com/video/87IK4WwCa_A/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NEW Content!!! Show that flag Shlomo lets have one of the dances where we dance around in a circle!!!

Attached: JewGirls.png (1271x2097, 1.84M)

You don't have to hate them, just recognize that they have their own agenda and that it's anti-white.

Attached: CreepyJoe003.jpg (500x358, 81K)

Attached: CreepyJoe004.jpg (870x960, 181K)

Zero argument. Like a nigger. Oooga booga oooga boooga

Attached: CreepyJoe.jpg (480x360, 59K)

Attached: Ewww.jpg (900x800, 118K)

The problem are the globalists.
Maybe 95% of them are jews.
No problem with the Nationalist Israeli Jews.

Attached: CreepyJoeIsrael.jpg (2000x1334, 378K)

Attached: CreepyIsrael.jpg (824x462, 66K)

Attached: JewsinCongress.jpg (879x881, 189K)

Thats what I'm thinking. The globalist ones are the problem, like Soros. Netanyahu was a commando

>a Nationalist Israeli who wants me to die for their land like a good goy

Nice try shlomo

unprovable

Israelis are fine for the most part, the real problem are the diaspora Jews.

because they control America
Otherwise I do not care about Jews

You destroy our countries to make us defend yours. You are not freinds of the European people.

Fight.your own.wars embezzle your own money and fuck off. Not before taking your mossad trained jihadi "regugees" from us.

Well put. The diaspora strategy is to displace, dispossess and ultimately subjugate the historic western peoples to extract resources. Mass immigration, degeneracy, ethnic networking, crypsis, co-option etc.

Joe! God damn it!

unprovable conspiracy theory

Unprovable collusion theory

this fucking thread again.
jews pimping the 3 decent looking cunts they have in the IDF one more time.

Attached: idf_women2.png (800x600, 58K)

the nose knows.

Attached: idf_women.png (550x728, 45K)

joe getting all up in that ass.

Attached: idf_women3.png (800x338, 42K)

Would gas her

> bleached hair on a jew
kek

Attached: pimps_love.jpg (500x271, 26K)

unprovable JIDF hypothesis

unprovable conspiracy

>someone finally uses my OC's
feelsgoodman

>unprovable

Embarrassing!

Attached: 1E3A8054-3BCD-467C-851C-9D90D775E5C2.png (799x604, 187K)

You're too scared to address the fact that each and every western country will soon be experiencing "intifada". From here on in, periodically, waves of muslim violence. Israelis know how to prevent and deal with it

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Attached: 4433311231.jpg (202x223, 11K)

If untrue why not refute it instead of calling it a "conspiracy" theory? Its as provable as the lolocaust is.

You've been found out and it'll take more than you're willing to give to make a mends. Enjoy having no one to defend you sometime very soon.

When I get to a dozen or so I'm going to start a website with all of these royalty free pics of Jews whores in camo all with Creepy Joe of course. I'll include all the sauce on the JIDF campaign as well.
>BEST PART
I'm going to go few Jew and sell advertisements, then I'm going to put 100% of that into advertising the benefits of black cock to Israeli women. If things go well. I will start a blacked.isreal hub... what do you think of that?

Attached: CreepyJoe006.jpg (900x675, 105K)

mad blather, poor grammar and spelling

Thanks for creating the problems necessary to garner sympathy from normies. The shakedowns need to stop.

We will breed your bitches with Somali pirates, you race is doomed.

No argument how very jewish.

read a history book, there should be enough evidence there.

JIDF posts cute (((grils))) to attempt to sway the support of thirsty virgins.
I couldn't care less about Jews if they'd just leave us the fuck alone/fuck back off to their ethnostate (forever)

Attached: Jews own America.jpg (1651x4679, 2.32M)

You shouldn't. The Synagogue of Satan is the devil. Not all Jews are of Satan. Jesus and all His apostles were Jews. Just be discerning.

>Why should I hate Jews, pol?

Well Rabi, because you people dont see us as humans. You claim to be the chosen one and all the Goyims are nothing but bugs.

Can't wait to see your country burn.

Attached: 1472951426187.jpg (321x312, 14K)

Without a doubt you should hate the "dual citizens" in the US who lobby for Israel, while pretending to be Americans.
These people are what is damaging.

I do not care for the Jews in Israel, we should let them fight their wars, without us.

These are largely irreligious russian and ukranian women who've settled in Israel. Vague distant jewish ancestry in some cases

Because they're not content with just Israel and have their sticky fingers in the business of other countries for their benefit.

>You're too scared to address the fact that each and every western country will soon be experiencing "intifada"
Thanks schlomo for reminding me.

> From here on in, periodically, waves of muslim violence.
Didn't knew that greatest Ally.

>Israelis know how to prevent and deal with it
Step 1: NO MUSLIMS
Step 2: Remove the people lobbying for Immigration

show flag kike

>meme fag
>shills for israel
how many times moshe

there's nothing wrong with the idea of a jewish homeland per se, and i don't think attacking zionism is a good thing, especially not if we also want our own homeland.

>unprovable conspiracy theories
Oh, child. Enjoy your first week on Jow Forums, little brainlet.

sauce nigger?

Attached: 1503793738748.png (800x900, 646K)

Jews are way better than inbred ragheads.

the only thing kikes deserve is a painful death

ha ha ha ha ha

Attached: 19943266.jpg (256x197, 11K)

Attached: 1523826767370m.jpg (1024x792, 121K)

The main reason I hate the Jews is that they use 1/8th Jewish migrants from Russia for their propaganda whore purposes

the average citizen of israel is probably not my enemy.

this:
>the real problem are the diaspora Jews.

the obvious solution, if they cannot or do not want to integrate with europeans, is to put them in their own nation. this is a reasonable idea.

There's no reason to hate Israelis. We're nationalists, we work to grow and preserve our nation.

Attached: 1523834152335.jpg (870x822, 147K)

>There's no reason to hate Israelis

well you did do 9/11 and are corrupting american politics, so those are two reasons.

You shouldn’t hate anyone. Just take care of your business

hasbara try so hard, even though nobody is being converted.

Attached: 8866422.jpg (417x281, 94K)

>well you did do 9/11
Conspiracy theory that's laughably absurd.

>and are corrupting american politics
Every nation's politicians influence other nation's politicians. If you aren't 12 you know this. If your rich nation of 330 million people is so morally and intellectually bankrupt that you think a tiny nation of a few million can "corrupt" you, you have a lot of issues that were there before our state came into being.

youtube.com/watch?v=XKFuBOuxUgk

Globalists, not Israelis

>Conspiracy theory that's laughably absurd.

no, i do believe the attack was anticipated by many, as evidenced by abnormal trade patterns for the stock of the company insuring the buildings in the days before the attack. this strongly supports the argument that the attacks had been anticipated, even if you don't believe anything else.

Biblical Israel had borders defined by G_d where everyone lived by G_d's commandments. Kikeistan is a fake "Israel", run by gangsters. Most Jews are atheists, it isnt (((their land))).

(((They))) have no right to it because (((they))) are evil. It's why the Muslims have - and will keep - the Temple Mount until the end times begin.

Attached: IMG_0201.jpg (960x960, 157K)

That's literally circumstantial evidence that can't be tied to anything, and a conspiracy theory. Give your brain more credit.

i don't blame the average israeli, ofc

>That's literally circumstantial evidence

lol, this isn't a fucking courtroom.

There is no reason to hate jews. Only because they nose different does not mean anything.

Some autist, Ryan Dawson made an entire movie about it and presents some rather intriguing evidence.

Go watch it, it is entertaining in its own right.

"Globalists" with dual citizenship

Of course it isn't, your assertions would be laughed out of any room of logic and law.

I'll check it out then.

Then you're basically a cuckold because Jews don't want you to have a homeland. They won't stop controlling you.

Because of jewish lies
>willing to die for their land
why ally with anyone who thinks of you as disposable? at the end of the day the jew will slip away or do anything necessary to preserve their ethnostate, that includes blackmailing their allies with "racism" and "antisemitism". I wouldn't trust a jew with a shaving razor behind my back.
bitchute.com/video/87IK4WwCa_A/

Attached: 1520132546779.gif (200x134, 116K)

>Of course it isn't, your assertions would be laughed out of any room of logic and law.

in a courtroom, the standard is "beyond reasonable doubt". in my brain, it's "whatever seems most likely"

Are there any good books on Jews? What makes them do the things they do? Genetics? Religion?

I want you to have a homeland.

>in my brain
That's why you need to give it more credit. You're smarter than that, surely. You don't arise as a citizen of a republic rooted in law and founded by logical men and then make sweeping generalizations and decisions based on "meh, seems likely."

its a genetic predisposition to corrupt the innocent

Attached: 933354676.jpg (1331x2000, 133K)

if you say so

Because they are stealing your inheritance.

It's not being stolen, it's being given up by weak men.

Its genetic? Sauce on this?

They're mostly atheists or kikes. Jesus murdering cowards who are such chickenshits they can never be trusted. Even the kikes were too chicken to murder Jesus themselves - they got someone else to do it.

You see - kikes are vile, awful people whose eternal homeland is Hell itself. They'll turn your land into Hell too, if you let them.

Attached: IMG_0181.jpg (720x582, 34K)

The problem are the atheist jews and the talmudic jews.

>Then you're basically a cuckold because Jews don't want you to have a homeland

if israel fails, then what?

Hate is a waste of time and has nothing to do with the more intellectual aspect of the JQ.
As to your question, whether or not whites should support ethnostates generally, including one for Jews, or should embrace pure white-tribal pragmatism, is a debate people are having.

Jesus was a Jew. Why do you love him so much?

Because he pissed off the kikes so bad (((they))) had them murdered. He was a martyr, something kikes don't understand. Integrity isn't a kike approved concept.

Attached: IMG_0173.jpg (743x744, 103K)

>unprovable
>if I close my eyes it doesn't happen goyim
but keep ignoring evidence, no wonder you have to hide your flag žide

Attached: 1510392536150.jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

I, nor most of Jow Forums, have problems with nationalist Israelis in Israel working to better their ethnostate. We, as well as several hundred nations throughout history, hate Jews because they often subvert their host nation at their ingroup's benefit. Be it the Israel first foreign policy in the US, the Bolshevists in the Soviet union to seize political and economic control, the EU leadership demanding more refugees to drive wages down, consumption up, property demand up, and social cohesion down, or the media selling propaganda to children or perpetrating select narratives in the news through refusing coverage, lies by omission with out of context information, or outright fabrication. Fake hate crimes perpetrated by the victim for money and narrative. Usury and central banking. Postmodernism and Marxist doctrines in public education. >We blond blue-eyed Christian Aryans need to x, by the way don't criticize me I'm actually Jewish.

No. Hating the kike is perfectly normal. Don't fall for the hype.

Attached: IMG_0186.jpg (828x638, 257K)

Keep telling yourself this, Shylock, there is nothing new under the son.

Attached: Screenshot_20180416-084050_Bible Gateway.jpg (809x3540, 1003K)

So you hate Jews so much you love certain Jews. Yeah, that's logical and not a sign of mental illness.

much thanks.
got any more? Anything to fight off the repetitive jew bitch threads.

>Why should I hate Jews, pol?
You shouldn't.
It's a fucking emotion and it will only cloud your judgement.
Also stop naming them, name the behavior, that's more than enough.

fuck off with your meme flag, chiam. I can smell your yamaka from here.

You clearly have been fooled by the kike. Jews - Land of Moses types Jews no problem. Problem is they're less than 1% of Jews. The rest are utterly disposable. Muhammad's only mistake was not beheading more of them.

Attached: jewish_phenotypes.jpg (640x480, 112K)