Parents may face charges after hogtying 'predator'

ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1370946

Welcome to Canada, faggot - don't even think about protecting your daughter.

Attached: Capture.png (964x541, 603K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OzEG0
archive.is/TuTi5
archive.is/C62JP
archive.is/80ldl
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1002/uog.9055
ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1370946
youtu.be/XbsTYhadkWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>prevent child from getting raped
>get fucked by the long dick of the law
Every single leaf must all die a slow and agonizing death.

Attached: 1523845020008.jpg (400x400, 27K)

You almost feel bad for them, until you meet the average Canadian and realize that they deserve to live under this friendly dictatorship

I wonder if American NEETs will ever learn they're a british owned property and enslaved to the banks as evidenced by the need to chop the tips off of every boy to show the mark of the slave.
Probably not, easier just to act like a lump of shit and be a troll, right burgers?

And yes OP the government is shit enough to take your kids away from you if you disagree with their gender change

The eternal Leaf strikes again. Thanks Tr*d**u

We literally shot redcoats while you fled that war to the frozen wastelands of the north as "loyalists", fuck off

They should have killed him. Always kill and claim self defense. Give yourself some cuts and bruises if you have to. And say it all happened so fast, you can't remember the details. Otherwise you'll lose everything you have. Out systems protect criminals, and punish victims.

>leaf
>americans are british owned
na bitch we defeated them in a war, and won our independence, you are british owned.

Turdeau

Who's still loyal to the cuck Queen of England? Not I - but keep making that Crown whiskey, leaf. I drink that shit ironically just so I can honor the queen by flushing the remains later.

Attached: 1507527941644.jpg (540x395, 28K)

Luring people into your house and arrest them for a non existent crime that they supposedly planned to commit in the future is illegal. Deal with it.

It's not - police do this same thing all. the. time. Maybe not in France, but definitely the US and Canada. It's called a sting operation. Coercing a minor is a felony.

Attached: 1513923419627.jpg (470x470, 41K)

hehe my mother didn't believe in circumcision

so what should we learn from this? next time someone puts you in danger you should instakill them? Stab em in throats or something and then just make up some bullshit how he attacked your daughter and u were scared for life and neutralized the danger as best u could?

No. Clearly, the best thing is to kill them and incinerate their remains. Getting the government involved will only make everyone's lives worse. It's best to take care of these things yourself apparently.

Where did you get assumption from? I'm not saying that whatsoever. The parents in this situation had attempted to tell police about this guy and they wouldn't do anything about it. One way or another, this subhuman was going to get to their daughter. What would you do if you had exhausted all legal options with your local police? I'd imagine that would probably be up there as one of the most frustrating portions of your life. When people get that frustrated, they tend to take action. Local law enforcement should not cause this much frustration for normally law-abiding individuals. Considering these people were abiding by the law until the point where they had no other option, this seems very logical. The world owes you no apology for it's cruelty.

Except he literally did lure her, there are texts to prove this.

im genuinely asking. since every government seems to support child abuse and human trafficking and just regular pedos now. What can a sane person do

Being Jew owned isn't much better
Give my people back their independence already, I'd rather live in the shithole Puerto Rico would turn into than a Puerto Rico ruled by jewry

>1783 Crown Temple States incorporation
British crown takes control of the French colonies because the royals can't pay debts and taxes go back to the British crown.
>1913 THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA incorporation
Woodrow nigger Wilson and the government sign to life the Federal Reserve Act, which you should know turned each of you into a company whose future tax payments are sold on the market and every year you pay the interest on your life, exactly like a slave.
But here's the kicker, the male genital mutilation is pushed by the CDC:
>Circumcision’s Psychological Damage - CDC wants all males to be cut--but it's harmful psychologically
archive.is/OzEG0
Even though it causes brain damage and lowers IQ of the men:
>Extreme trauma from male circumcision causes damage to areas of brain
archive.is/TuTi5
>Factors Influencing Intelligence Quotient
archive.is/C62JP
>Effect of environmental factors on intelligence quotient of children
archive.is/80ldl
Also ask your mother if she had an ultrasound performed on her during the pregnancy with you and other siblings:
>Ultrasound has damaging effects on an unborn baby
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1002/uog.9055

much love and respect to your mother because she saved you from brain damage

Attached: 1488644105510.jpg (232x252, 39K)

americans are israeli property

Attached: 1486924475104.jpg (750x938, 102K)

You stop relying on police for your own protection.
Strange concept for most retarded euros, I know.
The parents did fine when they hog tied him. They fucked up by calling the antagonistic police.
They should have dropped his ass off in a near by river.

Attached: gun_sheltered_life.jpg (840x657, 105K)

it's why they keep calling them cattle or animals

Attached: TipPlease.png (743x104, 14K)

>>Ultrasound has damaging effects on an unborn baby
>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1002/uog.9055

Did you even read this article though? It has nothing to do with "damaging effects". It has everything to do with left and right-handedness. There was a weak correlation with ultrasounds and left-handedness. Fuck u.

Attached: 1508987706032.png (858x617, 571K)

Says the faggot who bows to a worthless cunt queen

(((human rights judicial system)))

Stop fucking children and stop blowing pigs, sandnigger. Mohammed is a faggot.

the ultrasound frequency resonates the head area and causes cavitation, the doctor involved has been unsuccessful to bring this to light because of the implications.
But ignore the male genital mutilation part, please, don't talk about it at all.

Be smart Latvia, just make the problem disappear.
In swamps, in many pieces, slowly returning to nature without any witnesses and repercussion

Attached: 1490511602109.jpg (1067x807, 433K)

hunt and murder scapegoaters who use children as the excuse

i sincerely want this woman dead

Was their daughter texting with guys pretending to be older? If the guy showed up expecting a person of legal consent age, and then was ambushed by the parents then yeah, the parents should be charged.

If he knew she was 13 and showed up there for sex then he should summarily be put to death. A degenerate like this can't function in society in a way that benefits us all.

Either way, their daughter is obviously a little cunt whore for texting older guys. She is old enough to know what she is doing is inappropriate.

read this, slave:

Unfortunately, there's not a lot you can do in Canada. Your God-given right of self-defense isn't even protected in Canada.

Well now you have me looking into this, leaf. Thanks for the intelligent argument. I rescind my previous comment.

>Every single leaf must all die a slow and agonizing death.
How are we suppose to fix the system if we are all dead?

Sounds like this guy knew. He wanted to be "her first" according to the text the mother was reading in the video. Chances are, if shes a HS student of consenting age, she's already had a first.

the guy was someone the family knows
in the video they say how he's known the girl since she was 3

>13 year old
>pedophilia
Lmao, hope these retarded parents rot in jail.
sage

They took away their guns though.

We don't know anything about what happened. Idiots here are just believing that hysterical woman's words as if there were facts.

For all we know, it might be a fabrication to get the guy jailed because they don't like him.

And the low IQ retards here are all "hurr they should have killed him bla bla bla".

So basically, I can lure anyone of you into my house, shoot you in the back of the head, then claim you were going to rob me, and this is fine?

Or the state should be allowed to kill you because you are right wing nazis just by posting on Jow Forums and they can claim you were planning to commit a terrorist attack against the poor minorities?

What the fuck is wrong with you people.

>prevent child from getting raped
We don't know that, we just know what the mom is claiming, she could be a nutcase too.

The parents didn't do the right thing. Just because the cops aren't working on the same timeline as you think they are, doesn't mean they aren't working. It's better for them to do the investigation correctly, and get a conviction, than to to fuck it up.

Does Canada have double jeopardy it's constitution like the US?

The fact is, cops generally (not always but generally ) are trying to do their job right. When people like this do what they do, they just make it more difficult.

should have just buried him like that.
would never have gotten in trouble

>If he knew she was 13 and showed up there for sex then he should summarily be put to death.
They both should be punished.
If they were married I see no issue.

Attached: 51289800.jpg (930x700, 145K)

>Accusation = Truth

I guess Trump did hookers piss on a bed in Russia then right? I mean someone said it was true, so it must be.

Fact is, we only see one side of it, the guy could be a scumbag for sure, but we don't really know that yet do we.

And to think, he later got his ass kicked in the Battle of Tannenberg

Here's what I gather:
>Police say they have been investigating him since March
>So about a month ago the mother caught her daughter sexting with him and called police.
>frustrated with due process they decided to take matters into their own hands.
>they lure what in their minds is a dangerous predator to their own home.
>they broadcast it all live to the world hoping to get showered with (You)'s
>the police investigation is now fucked to hell and he's probably going to walk now because pretty much all of the evidence is all over the internet and it's now impossible for a fair trial to occur.
Yeah. They should be charged. They are pedo enablers.

Attached: 1494990386667.png (436x361, 177K)

it was broadcast live on facebook
mom admits to using her daughters phone to lure the guy, but there were earlier messages that led to this

Because at that point there'd be no system. You'd all be dead.

Attached: 1512798704547.jpg (1200x1200, 227K)

>police
>civilians
Yeah operating your own Dateline NBC in your house is not only dangerous but a crime. Falsely imprisoning another based on a future crime as a civilian is a crime as there was no immediate danger, even if what they think what they did was (((right))).

sometimes the law takes too long.
if he really was a predator, i see nothing wrong

>>The parents didn't do the right thing. Just because the cops aren't working on the same timeline as you think they are, doesn't mean they aren't working. It's better for them to do the investigation correctly, and get a conviction, than to to fuck it up.

>Letting predators get off easy is a better idea.

I believe in community justice because I want our children to not to grow up around dangerous people.

>I see nothing wrong with being able to ruin people's lives just by pointing your finger around and screaming pedo

Anybody who doesn't support due process is a pedophile as far as I'm concerned.
Enjoy your summary execution.

Attached: fbi.jpg (974x269, 60K)

>>Letting predators get off easy
#1 only a court of law can determine if this person is a predator, not parents
#2 "Getting off easy" The courts haven't yet had the chance to do anything, chances are he would be convicted in punished in accordance with the local laws. Not sure where you get the idea of "getting off easy"

I don't understand the last point.

The cops have been compiling evidence, there's evidence of him physically going to meet a child ion someone's home. How can this not still be valid.

If they're scared no jurers will be unaware of the media coverage, how about a trial by judge or something. I'm amazed they have no work around for this.

I would like to see Canada free from the crown and from stupid ass leaders like Trudeau. A total revolution against United Kuckdom might be in order.

Yeah, they easily had enough for police to get a warrant to retrieve any deleted texts between them. But like I said. They took a big steaming dump on due process and now none of that evidence will get past evidence submission. They literally have nothing on him. So now there's a pissed off pedo who knows where they live. They are complete and utter retards. They obviously did what they did for attention and not for their own daughter's interests. Like this isn't even knowledge you need to take any law school to understand.

>HURRR I HAVE FAITH IN GOVERNMENT INSTITUTIONS

neck yourself boomer

The evidence would still be valid, getting an untainted jury pool would be harder. But this happens a lot so its nothing that can't be worked around.

Chances are, if the texts are confirmed to be his, than he won't risk a trial and will plea out.

>as evidenced by the need to chop the tips off of every boy to show the mark of the slave.

circumcision is optional, goy

The American government is the best in the world. If one were to have faith in any, it would the American government.

>all of the evidence is all over the internet and it's now impossible for a fair trial to occur

Yeah, showing evidence makes any trial unfair. How fucking marxist is that?

Oh wow everybody. A brit that doesn't understand due process. Who would think that the shitty country that jails people for dressing a pug up like a nazi is full of mongoloid retards that don't understand how a proper court system works.

> T.leaf

>only a court of law can determine if this person is a predator, not parents

If they caught him in the act they have every right to deliver justice.

>Getting off easy" The courts haven't yet had the chance to do anything, chances are he would be convicted in punished in accordance with the local laws. Not sure where you get the idea of "getting off easy"

He would get a year of probation and become a sex offender which is harder to enforce.

>Born in 1972
>calls me a boomer

Opinion discarded.

>proper court system
>canada

pick one

>you're a commie if you support due process
Uhm. No sweaty. The commies didn't have due process. You're a fucking commie jew if you don't support due process.

ah I see

I was going to say our cops are cucks, but online stings are happening all the time here by hunting groups. The police has been cut back by the government, hence people thinking fuck it we'll do it in our spare time on our own dime. They always get the conviction too as far as I've seen, despite it being streamed live on facebook and put up on youtube before the court case.

I suppose this was a higher profile case though if everyone knew about it.

whatever dickhead

>ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1370946

Nigger you were LOYALISTS

We stayed and fought for our freedom fries.
Get fucked you pussy. I'll beat your faggot ass.
I'm a gawd damned naby sealw

>they have every right to deliver justice.
No they don't. Its why we have a system of laws and we don't go around honor killing like fucking muslims. Maybe you're a muslim and this is normal of your, IDK.

Holy shit day of the rake NOW

Attached: 4455FBE3-608D-4827-9337-2AB7033AA4CB.jpg (800x800, 123K)

Don't bother with him. He's a pedophile (because I said so) and we have every right to deliver justice.

That sounds like something a pedophile would say. Come over so I can hog tie you on Facebook live.

Why should we care if these sad cucks get prosecuted and tried? I dont care for cuckolds, neither should you

I really cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Attached: 1517347416352.jpg (925x925, 508K)

Did they say the guy was involved in another, similar investigation, in addition to the one the family tied him up for? This guy was likely a repeat child rapist, and now the family is in trouble for doing a citizens arrest?

Fuck off, Canada.

No circumcision here faggot. Hope Tredeau executes you for not sucking his dick the way he likes it

Based suomi has a point here.

You're just a late boomer.

Why are we so afraid of bad people? Imagine being a predator and knowing that a community could do God knows what to you if your caught diddling there children. Would you even attempt it? No. The current system is not working because criminals get free cable,free food and a free home.

No they said he was involved in 2 investigations, and one was the investigation of the parents for tying him up.
You have the language comprehension of a fucking... there's no analogy for how retarded you are for gathering that.

youtu.be/XbsTYhadkWM

Fuck Canada

Attached: 1519665835411.jpg (750x1024, 96K)

fucking stale pasta. i knew you stupid niggers werent white

What the fuck are you talking about? Even in places with mob justice people commit crimes all the time. The only difference between those places and here, is that here people can't just accuse you of crimes you didn't commit and get you stoned to death just because they don't like you. If you want that level of niggerdom go move to somalia or something you fucking stupid nigger.

You shouldn't be discriminating people who want to fornicate with your offspring.
Everyone is equal.

For what the parents are acusing him of
jesus christ. How fuckign dense are you?
How do you even know how to post on the internet? At this point the burden of proof that you are a sapient being lies soley on you you fucking mealworm.

They won't. It'll be a trial by jury, and the jury will side with the parents.

My guess is they'll plea down to misdemeanor public mischief.

>t.Jew slave

I don't think you get to talk, we'll be your masters within a hundred years.

I believe in due process but community justice is a way of protecting eachother. There's a reason we lost the right to self defense because it's seen as barbaric and savage. Im talking about if a person is caught in the act what is so wrong with punishing him on the spot in front of your community?

>Mob justice is ever a good thing

>cable,free food and a free home.
If its so great, why don't you go to prison and find out?

If you're convicted of a sex crime, at least in the USA, more likely than not your going to not only serve very hard time (pedophiles are not treated well in prison) than when you get out, you are on the sex offender registry for life in many cases that means
>You can't live in most any apartment, ever
>You can't live within 1000 ft of a park or school
>You can't go into schools, parks, even if its 30 years later and you have kids of your own, sorry can't do it
>You have officers come by your house at least 5 to 6 times a year
>You can't leave your home for more than 72 hours and not notify law enforcement
>You will have a passport marked as "child sex offender" and most likely, you cannot travel to any other country
>If you grow or shave your beard, you have to re-register on top of your 90 day or 365 day registration

But sure, they get off easy dude..

niggers dont belong in coffee shops with their ooga booga attitudes

OH A PARENTS RIGHT OF DEFENDING THEIR CHILD IS COMPARED TO SOME SAND NIGGER KILLING IN THE NAME OF THEIR GOD.......MMMMMMMMM

Attached: 1519365646805.gif (720x480, 126K)

>13
>on social media

>I believe in due process but
>but
Then you don't believe in due process.
You're a faggot. You probably have a 30 gig loli folder on your computer and you're shit quality posting here is some form of projection.
>n-now nobody will suspect me....
>right to self defense
Well considering he was under investigation for a month and never showed up until the parents lured him.. the self defense argument doesn't apply here.

"predator" or "pedophile" is what you call people when you want them to be punished with impunity, without evidence.

He's lucky. I would have shot and dumped him in the river

Yes it does. Whoever commits crime for whatever reason against me can be stopped and neutralized. It's not even a self defense.

Both are breaking the law when they do what they think is right.
>Defending their child
Ha, they lured him in by impersonating their child. He took the bait (dumbass) its not like he was beating down the door with a gun to rape her.

Again, they probably risked the investigation the police were doing on the guy by acting like assholes. The best bet was to block the guy, and let the police do their job..

I don't see him punished in a slightest.

You guys mix up "due process" and something closer to arresting people, which can be done without proofs that would otherwise be necessary for conviction.