As a non-Filipino, what are your thoughts about Duterte...

As a non-Filipino, what are your thoughts about Duterte? Do you believe that extrajudicial killings really happened/happening on the Philippines?

Attached: IMG_6203.jpg (808x1153, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_4zXI0X8Brc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It is hilarious how yellow-fever user always talk about the "Asian" girls they get but they never mention is it mostly SE ASIANS females (aka thais or flips) with white men.

RIGHT : East Asian
LEFT : Southeast Asian

Attached: phillipines_duterte-asean-korean-bilateral-meeting-korea-india-november-14-2017-034_513B2E3844444DC7 (640x427, 104K)

Dont you ever fucking say the word "flip" stupid moron

>thoughts about Duterte?
based
>extrajudicial killings really happened/happening
yes

Good man, good leader
Country faced with big problems, so he does big solution
Also the Philippines flag is super Aesthetic, reminds me of Puerto Rican/Cuban flags

How do I get a qt3.14 filipino tranny gf? I want one that’s feminine looking and short but also has an 8-10inch uncut cock

Seemed pretty based at first, but then he backed gay marriage and other socially leftist ideas. A mixed bag.

FLIPPERS GONNA FLIP

I think he'd make a fine American President, if only he were born here. Honorary Aryan slayer of degenerates and commies.

Attached: 1510484913834.jpg (470x313, 24K)

Kill yourself

It starts with killing drug dealers. Next is political opposition. Before you know it, the Philippines don't hold real elections anymore. And then in 20 years with a million people "missing", you wonder how it could ever get so far.

I don't care about anything that happens in brown countries.

wtf I love Duterte now

You should've been ignoring this thread then faggot

Definite proof that Filipinos are the most powerful race.

do a flip faggot

Serious question, is pinoy a slur?

Best leader of the Philippines ever, he shook hands with Andrew Anglin too

Sounds pretty good

>Do you believe that extrajudicial killings really happened/happening on the Philippines?
Probably, but I'm not against them as long as they are targetting the proper (muslim) people.

He's a subhuman barbarian with no respect for institutions and human life. Literally a violent nigger living it's ape fantasies.

Op here. Always remember this quote

Attached: IMG_6206.jpg (640x882, 127K)

>Philippines don't hold real elections anymore
The last one was probably held pre marcos desu.
The way to win a filipino election is to have the most powerful secret militia at the time of elections.

>As a non-Filipino, what are your thoughts about Duterte?
Great guy. I wish we had someone like him here.
>Do you believe that extrajudicial killings really happened/happening on the Philippines?
Yes, probably.

1000% approval. Commies and Muslims have no rights in a Catholic nation, neither does the Jesuit Pope.

Pls gib pinay puke

I am envious.
Everyone knows who the mafia is, so Mussolini just put them in jail.
Everyone who was a habitual criminal in Natsie Germoney was in a concentration camp.
If taking the trash out is 'extrajudicial' that just means the laws are shit.

F L I P

pic related is me. post em fags

Attached: me.png (1685x960, 526K)

He's a drug addict himself. He's addicted to fent per his words, That he later said he made up for some unexplained reason.

He's a piece of shit just like every other meth addict scum, He should get the rope.

based

Its unintentional addiction faggot. But yeah, Duterte is a retard: banning hemp while its the only thing that can treat his illness.

Why is Duterte shaking hands with that guy, and not the ceo of Samsung (who really runs S. Korea)?

With the information I've been given he seems like a good leader. Have some propaganda.

youtu.be/_4zXI0X8Brc

> mfw germany describes heaven

can we do the same shit here ? killing 200 million people in EU ? starting with niggers and arabs ?

also "real elections" are supposed to be done without intense shilling. We haven't had that (if at all) for a while in EU

What's great is that you're calling the leader of a country regardless of how small or poor a piece of shit and, you're here. Doing great things user. A real contributor to your nation.

Literally /ourguy/

Attached: 8DCA71DD-0259-4655-AF7B-038EBE31205E.jpg (640x926, 204K)

Of course killing squads are extrajudicially genociding.
You’re a Portuguese rape baby.
That’s what we do

Attached: 1520148605189.png (500x392, 235K)

You could say he FLIPped.

Nobody gave a shit about the "extra judicial killings" until a few British gun smugglers that were arming muslim separatists were killed.

Attached: gunsmuggler.png (481x500, 37K)

Why can't your country ever get its shit together? And why can't your ladyboys even compete?

Attached: 13680757_1747590262190027_100442744121234810_n.jpg (720x960, 57K)

based, great leader, loves his country and his people.

A close friend of mine is Philipino and his dad grew up there. They both say Duterte has made the Philippines an objectively better place

He is the living proof that democracy works - at least in the Philippines.

The Philippines is a filthy country and Duterte will CLEANSE that filth and bring greatness and prosperity to his people.
May Duterte slaughter all the enemies of the Philippino nation. Hail Duterte!

Hopefully he can avoid jewish influence for as long as possible and kill some more filth

Aren't you the one who should know that?

Fuck off flip

These can't compete either

Attached: 1522430368641.png (500x338, 44K)

My opinion is that if the extrajudicial killings work and they reduce crime, they are justified

We would do that here to the blacks if possible.
Duterte is solid though. Tells it like it is and doesn't pussyfoot around when when it comes to criminals.

Hello I do not know much about your country but from what I hear:

- He's tough on crime and brought it under control
- He turned his country into a Chinese puppet state

That's all really

Attached: 1289528474189.png (143x148, 2K)

to be absolutely honest i dont give a single fuck about jungle nips

damn i wish that happens in germany too, too bad you have your own mutti. Cant blame you you guys really aim to pity those jews being burned, i dont know but i think they should fear germany rather than being ridicule for its race rape by other race

absolute mad man

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU SEA MONKEY NIGGER. Go back newfag

Dude, the guy is bragging about it. It's happening as obviously and openly as possible.

I'm okay with his way to settle this problem.

He’s my hero

Fabulous Little Island Person.

Seriously, though, wife is from the PI, and her family and friends say the killings have reduced the danger for them. Anecdotal, but there you go.

He’s my hero.

Attached: 6B4BEDA3-D2C2-4F83-9238-6A7392EB0667.jpg (738x985, 117K)

Wife said when they were under a dictatorship it was safer in the streets and less poverty.

No, neither is Pinay. Male/female.

Batay.

Do a flip, island chink.

Filipinos based, Duterte too the mick out of Obonga.

As for the Philippians, the roads are nice and clean. went to Manila and Baguio City. I like how its a South East Asian country that is maj. Christian rather than Islamic. Some of the cathedral architecture is aesthetic.

>As a non-Filipino, what are your thoughts about Duterte?

Knotty timber requires sharp wedges.

I do, but i am fine with it.

There is no proof of any killing. You guys are doing well.

God bless you user. May your words become true.

Based jungle monkey

"muh human rights abuses"

The handbag-lads that say this need to be taught that human rights only apply to humans, which drug pushers and kingpins do not qualify as.

If you're not a criminal you've got nothing to worry about, and he's on your side. So why protest what is ostensibly the most successful blow in the war on drugs?

Attached: Facebook Comments.jpg (480x509, 43K)

Get real flipfag. Does the girl in the jollibee costume sweat? Of COURSE there's fucking extrajudicial killings. It's the fucking philipines. It's like asking if theyres drunk people in Russia.

It's more of a question of if he's shooting people for money, for political power, or to help his country.

Also, being so open about it gives it a certain level of accountability. He's not secretly murdering people on a list with show trials.

I disagree. They're not justified, but theres frequently no viable way of dealing with some elements of society. The flips aren't going to be able to spend 100 million dollars a year for 30 years on an FBI style RICO investigation of the mob.

Unfortunatly with the flips, you have to ask which dicatorship.

It's because Philippines was spanish at one point.

this

The majority religion is Christian and they retain their massive cathedrals.

He's essentially reversing all underground foreign influence (sex/drug trafficking) and making the Philippines a country that will not subject itself as the dumping ground of everyone else's illegal shit.

You can say he's trying to make the Philippines a Chinese puppet (which I don't believe as he switched gears after actually being in China), but at the very least he's making these things legitimate and in front of the public instead of the hush hush attitudes of drug deals and prostitution.

Pealings...nothing more than pealings...

In third world countries, there are many important issues to tackle. Caring about the human rights of degenerates is a luxury afforded only to westerners.

I like him. Especially his drug dealer removal policy.