Atheists are morally corrupt and always on the left

atheists are morally corrupt and always on the left

youtube.com/watch?v=dFH2WVLfbyU

Attached: ;lk;lk;lk;lklk;k.jpg (630x679, 57K)

funny how the left side describes Yahweh in the bible to a T

>t. Atheist

so what hes fake remember? actual living atheists embrace living that way. so whats worse a fictional character or a literal human? how do YOU behave? atheists have no balls

>not being a trivialist

you can be nihilist and artificially add some meaning to life, like preserving a white race beyond your lifespan.
in fact, that seems more logical than christianity where you're all equal against god and which encourages "equality".

so are we admitting atheists have some sort of faith?

Then you're just a racist lefty, like Marx or Che.

he prob loves che and rage against the machine

is this a shitpost?

shippost*

you realise not all atheists are the same?
i have my purpose in life, and contrary to me there is a cuck who says "dude nothing matters we on floating rock in space tyrone fuck my wife".
kinda like christianity, there are based christians and there are cucktians.
we should leave small differences behind and fight against the common enemy.
"DEMOCRATZ R DA REAL RACISTS"

>determinism
>tribalism
>left

>free will
>individualism
>right
Shit tier image.

cult members push an agenda of lies to prevent men from having more than 1 women resulting in lots of men having NO women

we dont need a civil war we just need people like you quietly killed

Most of those make sense in a way. But for example, destroyer - creator is bullshit. Destruction and creation belong together and both belong with the left. The right is more about holding on the what already is and has been, not about creation. Propaganda - art is another bullshit one, neither is exclusive to either left or right. Determinism - Free will maybe makes sense if you think of communism vs free market and capitalism, but if you take other perspectives you could easily switch them out. The mere fact that determinism and relativism on one side, and free will and master and absolutism on the other are in one colum, should make you think twice about this division.

the words of a beta right here, guys

all men either create or destroy, those of leftist morality dont belive they have a choice,so they destroy their lives and everyone around them. im not talking politically. religious conservatives are capable of destruction, like joel osteen, complete thief.

Kek has blessed your post for calling out the heretics.

Yes we are all that, fear us. Our post modernist philosophy will deconstruct life itself.
Your children will ours

Attached: 1516663843665.gif (211x250, 149K)

>"DEMOCRATZ R DA REAL RACISTS"
Settle down Beavis. I know the truth hurts.

This. Evolution is right-wing. Domination of the fittest. No compassion or similar idiocy.
Relogion is left-wing. Domination of the weak. Stagnation and decay.

All people have faith in different stuff. But that's not faith more like an objective or a goal (preserve the white race, become president, etc)

>if you don't believe my semitic fairy tale you're leftist
sure thing Moshe, fuck off

You either have faith or not. It's not really a choice.

free will is a meme

cuckservative the post, fuck anyone who bumps this jewish thread

I have the free will to call a nigger

>another inane right-left spectrum thread
Least useful way to consider politics, you are a fucking brainlet.

if you dont believe in God you cant believe in free will

why? even according to your faily tale it was satan who uplifted us from being god's playthings - animals, to humans(tree of knowledge), then god chimped out and kicked us out so we didn't became gods(tree of knowledge + tree of life)

we were already gods with God, co creators with him, satan bring death to us by disobeying God and tricking us in eating the fruit
you cant see adam and think he was a slave

The right is not exclusively individualist.

You are a faggot.

>we were already gods with God, co creators with him
>umm no sweetie you can't do that, I'm THE god

>you cant see adam and think he was a slave
well that's what he was, ignorant slave that didn't live up to your sky daddy's imagination upon ataining knowledge instead of remaining ignorant

the only thing they learned when the ate the fruit was shame for disobeing God
also, God knows better than us, if you want to eat shit and he doesnt allow you are you going to protest like a retard? seems like you would

Im right wing and an atheist

> free will
> Zionism
Yeah nah Republicuck

>atheists are morally corrupt and always on the left

Atheists don't believe that jews are the chosen of god.

>also, God knows better than us
so he can either teach us self-sufficiency and freedom or fuck off, I refuse to be his ignorant pet forever

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

Attached: obi-wan.jpg (900x600, 163K)

Even Christian burgers are disgusting.

I'm far right and the individual is a terrible thing to worship. The macro culture is more important, hive mind. That and propaganda can be art but everything else is correct

This ancap is leeching half our arguments again

woah

isn't that an absolute though

It is you stupid moron. You probably think liberals are left wing?

the but mate in my point of view the Jedi are evil

No, nihilism is a cancer that rots your mind and soul.

t. ex-nihilist

yes it's blatantly obvious

>individualism vs collectivism
>not egalitarianism vs hierarchy
You'd call monarchy left wing? The French Revolution wants a word.

almost every ine in the pic is entirely wrong, and the ones that are not, are partially wrong.

genuinely curious, which god are you obeying to?
surely not the one that preaches love thy neighbour, offer your other cheek and all that bulllshit, are you?

>muh semitic death cult
i spit on you

Don't rightwing christ cucks deny evolution?

you should recheck what evolutions really is.

christcucks also genitally mutilate their kids

>atheists are morally corrupt

The most retarded thing on the internet today. You fucking sheep can't come up with your own sense of right and wrong without being told. Goddamn you suck.

Attached: fulltard.jpg (500x551, 65K)