While we are posting youtubers, how do you feel about based women? They seem to be even rarer than based minorities

While we are posting youtubers, how do you feel about based women? They seem to be even rarer than based minorities.

youtube.com/watch?v=rlvMAS_20K4

Attached: karenstraughan.png (1134x805, 881K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b52No9rPh58
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ecelebs

Fuck off and die, Hungary.

>File: karenstraughan.png (881 KB, 1134x805)

she talks a good game but ultimately she is cucking a man with another man's kid. so like all the women she derides for paytreon money she too is just a parasite.

I just ate so I'm fine for now thanks. I don't care much for these people's celebrity status or personalities but more their positions or arguments.

I know nothing of her personal life, so you taught me something. I have heard her on a few videos, usually interview with someone else, often she has decent points and for that she deserves some credit. I think these youtubers are just talking heads so I don't really value their personal choices.

Attached: emasculation.png (1800x1259, 795K)

>I think these youtubers are just talking heads

they are trying to make money, that's all. there are dozens of thots who push the alt right narrative for paytreon shekels professionally.

never trust a female white knight

ignore that woman.

This is ultimately good advice, but I'd fuck her brains out in the meantime. Bitch is hot. I love the butch cuts on girls.

But do you think she speaks the truth, or not? Isn't that what matters most? Or do you think there is something that overrides that?

post some actual good youtubers please

youtube.com/watch?v=b52No9rPh58

Only when it benefits her, see her attack on JF because two of her friends got BTFO by some people on a stream he was on.

I feel like they need to get the fuck back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich.

>But do you think she speaks the truth, or not?

ofc, most of what I've ehard is spot on.

>Isn't that what matters most?
sure.

>Or do you think there is something that overrides that?
well her being a hypocrite sort of would prevent me from being friends with her iRL or giving her money.

I have a feeling if finasteride was cheaply available wives would spike their hubbie's dinenr with that shit or possibly even with real anti-androgens... point is, don't let thots handle your food.

I had not seen many female youtubers, hence this selection.
I will have a look for that, I personally haven't watched that much of her own stuff, I mostly see her in videos of conferences or interviews with others.
>well her being a hypocrite sort of would prevent me from being friends with her iRL or giving her money.
I understand that and I agree, but I think I could still listen to her talks as long as they are on point.

>Reddit

I separated the link from the sentence, that is not reddit spacing you idiot, it is when they do it every line from the automatic reaction to formatting like reddit's. Not every gap between anything doesn't mean reddit, are you new or some shit?

>are you new
Arguing semantics on Jow Forums?
Welcome to Jow Forums newfriend

She's literally drunk while giving speeches irl.
Hell fuck no!

She also shits on autistic men for dating autistic women as predatory. She is a fucking hypocrite.

I just get tired of it after years and years of the same shit. Especially from moor rapebabies.

>JewTube
>E-Celeb
>Female
Jesus Christ, just sage these fucking threads already. You CIA niggers are getting stupider by the fucking day. KYS Jew, please