/TEX/AS Thread - Midterm Strategy edition

Thread dedicated to focusing on the upcoming Texas Mid-terms, promoting proper candidates, fighting Beto, and proper Texan discourse.

>What districts are under threat?
- 15th (McAllen) Democrat held but with a decreased hold only at 7 point lead
- 23rd (Helotes, Fort Stockton, Piedras Negras, Del Rio) Only has 1 point lead for Republicans
- 27th District (Corpus, Victoria, Port Aransas, Bay City) is Vacant and up for grades
- 32nd (Northeast Dallas) barely has a 5 point lead
- 31st (Round Rock) Barely 10 point lead but been decreasing every year in lead since 2003

>What districts are compromised(Democrat)?
- 3 Houston Districts:
9th (Missouri City, Montrose, Richmond Sugarland, Sunny)
18th (Cypress, Acres Homes, Trinity Gardens, Northline, Downtown)
29th (Greenspoint, Dyersdale, East Houston, Jacinto City, Pasadena, Pearland)
20th(San Antonio) 10 point lead
30th(Dallas) 30 point lead
33rd(Forth Worth) 23 point lead
34th(Brownsville) 10 point lead
35th (Austin) 15 point lead

>Is Abbot based?
Banned sanctuary cities, had guard on the border the second he heard about the caravan, constantly working to get better business opportunities in the state, and a staunch fiscal conservative

>Is Cruz based?
Fighting tech companies with anti-trust actions, trying to use the commerce clause of the Constitution to allow buying across state lines to bring down premiums and prices in medicine, and attempting to put term limits on congressmen so they can't become career politicians and only serve.

Post your own districts and representatives and explain their value to your fellow /Tex/ans so we can coordinate voting and strategies to assure Texas is as Red as possible.

Also post best All-time favorite burger from Whataburger.

Attached: 1502598564239.png (800x800, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

betofortexas.com/issue/immigration/
betofortexas.com/issue/womens-health/
chron.com/news/politics/texas/article/Beto-O-Rourke-talks-gun-control-at-Houston-12810246.php
dallasnews.com/news/2018-elections/2018/03/09/ted-cruz-beto-orourke-stand-debate-gun-control
shareblue.com/puerto-rican-governor-vows-to-unseat-house-gop-in-14-states-for-raising-his-islands-taxes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump. Need more threads like this. I'm in District 32.

I appreciate the texas rundown. Good info. District 6 bois. God help us if Ft. Worth ever goes blue.

Slowly breaking down page by page how Beto is outright explaining how he wanted to flip and ruin the state with his policies, pic related is his Immigration page
source for more details: betofortexas.com/issue/immigration/

Attached: betO on immigration.png (1600x928, 101K)

Attached: betO on agg.png (1644x928, 130K)

BLUE WAVE. You guys can get fucked when Texas goes blue and Beto wins. If you guys have to struggle to win Texas then the Republican Party is dead.

Attached: bluewave.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Attached: texas2.png (250x244, 18K)

Good thread, we need to vanguard Texas from the blue wave if at all possible. With California in chaos, we might have them pulling a Pennsylvania in the midterm or next election cycle.

Also honey BBQ chicken sandwich is GOAT.

Now on to his education

But why exactly do you want Beto when he just wants to make Texas California, which is already rotting from the inside because of its policies while Texas is thriving from its fiscally conservative and business friendly policies along with having some remnant of values in it.

You live in very lovely and successful state, why ruin it?

Attached: betO on education.png (1644x928, 95K)

Bumping for the alamo

Gonna keep redpilling on the Beto degeneracy.

Any other Texans up this morning?

Attached: betO on equality.png (1644x928, 92K)

512 checking in. Getting our family pictures taken in a field of Blue Bonnets today.

Attached: IMG_6697.jpg (1536x2048, 482K)

Beautiful man, shame the Indian paintbrushes are starting to die in some places as we get closer to early summer

Attached: BetO on energy.png (1644x812, 76K)

Can't let an important thread like this die!

We have to save Texas. If Cali breaks into 3 or flips even a slight amount after the sanctuary state law, America will no longer be Democrat susceptible!

Attached: 1520020980523.jpg (640x640, 74K)

It’s the patty melt or bust. Prove me wrong.

Attached: D7099610-126A-43EB-9DA3-A63298ACF9FE.jpg (4032x3024, 2.48M)

Nice red pill material. Good work.

I'm gonna keep going, I want this man to lose his senate race and his congressional seat. He doesn't deserve to be called a Texan given how he wants to california our wonderful state.

He'll make Texas a pro-life state

Attached: BetO on justice.png (1644x1131, 150K)

Oops meant pro-choice.

Source: betofortexas.com/issue/womens-health/

I had one last night and it was excellent.

hi everyone lets not be bullies in this thread ok

Attached: 94A9B158-FCBB-486A-A6C2-175D8F1C629B.png (424x326, 81K)

I always just get the fish dinner

Attached: F124F70E-53CF-4AB3-8842-46DE37522981.jpg (571x571, 83K)

Nice! I always loved that as a kid. Have fun user!

Good shit user. But avocado bacon is the new shit you gotta try.

Last one on Redpilling Beto's degeneracy and bullshit.

Who said we were, we are just speaking truth as Texans, animeposter.

Attached: BetO on Healthcare.png (1644x1131, 119K)

ALL TEXANS REPORT IN

>AREA CODE
>GRUB
>GUNS
>DRINK
>VIEW OUTSIDE

Attached: 5599TSNV_TexanTilIDie_med.gif (500x500, 82K)

512!!

Attached: 848A38DA-C323-4723-8D00-CB00DE6681A6.jpg (500x680, 64K)

T. Beto fan

>AREA CODE
806 reporting in!
>GRUB
Shrimp and eggs
>GUNS
1943 Mosin and AK-47
>DRINK
Shiner
>VIEW
Some dust clouds

Our Democrats are disgusting, can’t belive they live in this state and belive this garbage.

Is good? Been wanting to try it but always opt for the patty melt, or just the good old #2 with cheese.

Attached: whata.png (1600x1066, 101K)

I've been in Texas for 4 months, I'll be here for another 2.
Anything I should do while I'm down here? I'm located in Houston (unfortunately) although it's the nice part.

Chicken strip sandwich ya baby

Visit San Antonio

>AREA CODE
>GRUB
Shrimp Jambalaya with lemon pepper marinade
>GUNS
M1911A1
>DRINK
Cherry Dr. Pepper
>View outside
Sunny forests and feeder roads

Can't bully the willing, Beto fans want and need to be criticized into oblivion for their betrayal of Texan rights and values.

HE IS RUNNING FOR SENATOR IN TEXAS SAYING THAT GUNS ARE ONLY MEANT AS TOOLS TO KILL PEOPLE:
chron.com/news/politics/texas/article/Beto-O-Rourke-talks-gun-control-at-Houston-12810246.php
dallasnews.com/news/2018-elections/2018/03/09/ted-cruz-beto-orourke-stand-debate-gun-control

Attached: 45.jpg (1132x640, 127K)

its what I always get its just 2 fish fillets in a box and some fries. I love fish.

Also this. We don't have a Whataburger where I'm from.
That was a fucking good sandwich man.

What an idiot, he has to realize that it’s over for him. You can’t win on a campaign to ban guns and free healthcare.

How the fuck can he have a cult following when he literally does the same shit as Jerry brown!? How is he a Texan!? Why haven't the Juarez cartel killed him in el paso!?

>De-arm and open borders
Fucking hell, can we have public executions again? This is literally trying to murder the republic

Attached: download.jpg (197x256, 6K)

>AREA CODE
713/832/281
>GRUB
Nothing rnbut I'm going to Goode's on Kirby for a late lunch after this Dr appointment.
>GUNS
S&W shield 2.0
>DRINK
Sparkling water
>VIEW OUTSIDE
Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20180416-134228_01.jpg (1080x1441, 409K)

Doesn't stop him from gaining momentum from the never trumpers, the leftists, the Commiefornian refugees, and people feeling disenfranchised by the Syria incident towards the GOP.

Also Ted has been meme'd on so hard since 2015 that his image is still trying to come back in the public eye despite him 3 times BTFO of Bernie in debates with Tim Scott as well as pushing for some of the most libertarian policies like limiting term limits for politicians and removing trade barriers across state lines for medicine to let the free market drive down prices.

Attached: 947085_1274659162685278_8237900714358182247_n.png (673x581, 245K)

Ted Cruz memes were hilarious, he makes a lot of bad choices when it comes to his policies and his social image.

Gonna need some fresh delegate memes for Cruz to fight against beto. Also I'm I the only one who thinks Beto looks like moot?

Beto is an actual potato nigger. He wants strict gun control and keeps shilling "our borders have never been safer." In Texas.

whats funny is he is in El Paso, where there is relative peace on the border because of how much the Juarez cartel pays off local officials on both sides of the border, but is one of the biggest hubs for drug and human trafficking.

What's funny is he is so proud of being from there and being an honorary Mexican or whatever but he didn't even attend high school in the area, he got shipped off to one of the top boarding school in the South for college.

Not college I mean high school.

I've never been to Texas but is it true that there are many Muslims here, especially in Dallas?

Maybe like 5% tops

Only in Austin that I know of. Its mostly just mesrizos everywhere

t. Pflugerville

When do we get rid of the Austin Red Guards?

Attached: 1521673098106.gif (300x164, 1.86M)

bump

Only steers and queers are from Texas.

Based. I got a text from some Betofag campaigner asking if I'd support him. Told them hell no over a series of texts just talking about how he's a retard on guns. This faggot has no chance but I want his defeat the be utterly humiliating.

Long live the Republic.

Attached: 1509917171209.png (1000x667, 11K)

not sure, Austin is compromised because of commiefornian refugees plaguing that place in-particular just because it is "just like cali, its niche and weird, and most importantly it's liberal!"

Not sure about dallas, but there are some tightly knit pakistani communities in North West houston and Sugarland. Not that numerous honestly. Most of them are legal immigrants from merit based ones to do higher tech jobs, are relatively chill so its only their chain migrated families you have to worry about.

Oh do tell, I'd love more dirt on Beto to throw at him.

We have to do everything in our power against Beto, but as I state in the OP, there are many other important battles in our Republic outside of him vs. Cruz. Securing the threatened districts and trying to make headway in the compromised areas is key to killing the blue wave.

Attached: 1503682969927.jpg (460x345, 30K)

>979 reporting
>taco soup the wife made
>I have a pistol and shotgun, but set to inherit a literal armory so I'm good for now
>nothing
>pretty day, but locked in office
Brazoria county is based.

Go to Killen's Steakhouse in Pearland if you're not a poorfag. Its fucking good.

You're right of course. I'm just in no-man's land NE TX. I'm struggling to find resources on local elections but we're pretty solidly republican here. None of my state or federal reps were up for election (or were running unopposed) aside from US Senate.

Killens is nice, but something about Goode's satisfies the soul. That barbecue sauce is love. I've been coming here since I was a kid so that's probably most of it.
I live in Pearland so stopping by here when I babe to run errands in the city is choice.

Attached: 1523907514417395678797.jpg (4640x3480, 3.66M)

You guys sound like the biggest faggots in America

>b-buh at least we have a c-culture

Attached: 1200px-James_D._Rolfe.jpg (1200x1697, 343K)

Anyone else volunteering for O'Rourke? He's pretty dumb on guns, but everything else that makes him a Democrat and not a Republican more than makes up for it.

See
Beto is a cancer on our state. There is literally nothing positive about him that Cruz does better except for "LMAO weed"

How? He wants to make Texas California with his immigration

Immigration concerns are very low on my list of priorities.

What are your priorities?

How can you not have that as a priority when it's literally killing California and overtaxing the welfare system

The vast majority of the annotations were just "liberal does something conservatives won't like". I'm a liberal, so most of those sound like good things to me.

That’s California

How are they killing california? Taxes should be higher, and the welfare system should be strengthened.

It is literally driving the middle class out of California. The excess taxes, paying for mass amounts of illegals in welfare, wages, schooling, public services, as well as crime have made the state the worst in economy and quality of life. It's only possible to love there if you are super rich or super poor/illegal.

Bumping for Texas and Texas toast

Attached: dear-california-you-are-the-shittiest-state-in-this-whole-25247734.png (500x522, 139K)

Ayyyye my boi. 903 here too

Based

361 master race

Attached: 1506271759502.png (1026x1228, 56K)

yfw just the 903 area code in TX is larger than the whole country of Slovakia

Attached: 1421169181200.jpg (250x234, 7K)

The chicken strip would be my second choice, very tasty.

I might try the avacado bacon, I don’t remember seeing that on the menu. The #1 is good but it lacks meat, so if I ever get another whataburger i’d get the #2, I think that one has 2 patties.

jesus christ you tex-mex faggots are annoying. nuke the whole place and 90% of annoying transplants, mexicans and complaining hipsters would vanish from the face of the earth.
enjoy the upcoming hurricane/tornado/heatwave season--i know i will.

Cruz doesn’t vote for Texas interests, he votes for Goldman Sachs interests. He’s comfortable voting in policies that fuck Texas over and trying to smoke screen it as being a Libertarian wild card.

Reminder when voting to never vote straight ticket. Sprinkle in a few Independent or Libertarian votes to avoid electronic (((glitches)))

Attached: 1466625849242.jpg (1024x698, 99K)

always ask for a a paper ballot and fill in the checkboxes of who you wanna vote for with little blots of precum

Pic related

any libertarians worth their salt on the ballot this year? do share so we can have discourse if they might be the better vote for the house. However as compromising as it is, voting Red just to keep democrats from getting into congress in our state is top priority at the moment.

We'll clean out neocons after the left dies.

Attached: 14c.jpg (207x253, 17K)

Anybody noticed all 3 Democrat controlled areas in Houston are massively gerrymandered for ethnic demographics.

9th district is literally 11% white and 44% black

214/469/792
Tuna
I lost my guns in a tragic boating accident (too many)
Nothin Finer than a Shiner
Ghetto

Attached: 1498156290308.png (1080x720, 118K)

Don't let the lone star thread die.

Also surprised no Corpus or Port Aransas anons here considering how many were posting about the hurricane back last fall and giving us live updates.

Attached: 1503979603866.jpg (426x364, 65K)

Bump

Attached: 1500246425433.jpg (744x442, 63K)

>281
>Spaghetti
>Glock 23 / Remington 870
>Water
>Sunny as fuck

Killens steakhouse has gone downhill since the relocation on 518. Its still fuckin epic, but it feels like the quality got diluted across the other BBQ & burger chains. That said, hooray!, now we have killens bbq and burgers to choose from.

Far east Dallas here. We're in good shape. Straight R ticket incoming. Patty melt ftw

How is this not already a permanent thread? Texas is the last large bastion of conservatism and nationalism. It is also the one most vulnerable to Californian occupation and shitskin invasion. Seriously get on IRC and coordinate.

Attached: 557D6E98-E0D2-4A81-AEA7-2046E632135C.png (1160x420, 98K)

never happen homey

Feel free to create one, but I'm usually against manipulable and hierarchy controlled means of communications that can be sidelined and psyoped like discord or IRC depending on who creates them and the disolving of anonymity compromising the efforts and making people less genuine, hence I prefer just general threads.

But I'll keep posting and trying to vanguard the Lone Star State. My family has been here for generations, I can't fail the sacrifices they made for this country and this state.

feel free to help by bumping, promoting good candidates, and helping redpill people against Beto, the traitor.

Attached: How+dare+you+think+texas+is+a+violent+trigger+happy+_4904d33a045206d6be737600ac4b211c.jpg (300x154, 14K)

What’s a good local Bock that is available in the Houston area? Tired of Shiner

40% hispanic.. they're either assimilated conservatives like asians in orange county, california.

or controlling the oil money keeps hispanics politically fractured.

I’m a Floridafag so I’m not the best guy for the task, but it’s an option in case the threads or Jow Forums get shoah’d. Still I’m rooting for you guys. If Texas can purge itself of degeneracy and shitskins there may be a (very slim) hope of saving Florida.

after Parkland how are the prospects over there? Rubio looks like he got the shit knocked out of him, I'm not sure how the conservative cuban base can stand after that beating considering how important strength and machismo is to them.

Will Red Florida survive the blue wave? If things look dire, do something. I am trying for Texas. Tejanos, Texans, Floridans, and Anti-commie cubans need to fight the blue scourge

Cowboy bump. KEEP KATY RED. KEEP TEXAS RED

It is bad, but I am not seeing much from the Parkland shit. Our biggest concern is the Puerto Rican invasion that resulted from the hurricane. They are all moving to the I-4 corridor, which is the most politically important region of the state when it comes to national elections. Them turning central Florida far left would mak us basically another Jew York. The worst part is we can’t get rid of them because they are technically citizens. It almost feels as if the Democrats wanted the island destroyed for this exact reason. The senate race is difficult because Bill Nelson is a democrat but also a native Floridan, while rick scott is an outsider republican who is showing signs of cuckening like Charlie Crist did. Also Disney and Jew real estate developers still control our state politicians.

>979
First, how many Russian bots up in here?
I'm glad to see so many of you are plotting mid-term election. Confirms my suspicion you are all scared of losing. I'm sorry yall are too stupid to realize that Texas is returning to its roots as a blue state, as it's always been up till Bush.
Beto will win ... Blue will prevail
See ya in November bitches!!!!!!

...cont.

If you look up Osceola County, the statistics are shocking. It has gone from vast majority white to almost majority Puerto Rican in 10 years. You can’t live in Kissimmee anymore without speaking Spanish. As for our Cubanbros they are dealing with media infection. Third and fourth generation Cubans are being corrupted into leftists (good example is the cretura from parkland).

The best bet for Florida at this point would be to get the blacks and Haitians concerned about how the Puerto Rican invasion will affect them. I know that Jow Forums rightfully hates niggers but the ones here are generally socially conservative even though they tend to vote Democrat, and they certainly don’t want to be forced to speak Spanish by their new potential overlords. Also Haitians hate everyone who isn’t Haitian so they are ironically anti immigration.

can puerto ricans even vote in mainland elections?

I know they are technically citizens, but I never thought of if they can.

i think they can vote in the primaries but not the actual election

In Puerto Rico itself they can’t vote but since they are citizens they can vote in ALL elections if they are official residents of one of the 50 states. And the state has been working hard to give Puerto Rican “refugees” expedited residency. Politicians in Puerto Rico are already planning to use this diaspora to gain more influence in national elections.

If someone could archive this link that would be great, too dumb to know how.

shareblue.com/puerto-rican-governor-vows-to-unseat-house-gop-in-14-states-for-raising-his-islands-taxes/