Disney to Nut on You Crackahs

There has to be a quota for the number of lead bmwf couples now. There's no way this is an organic casting choice.

Attached: 20180416_104425.png (1080x1352, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DisneyStudios
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: down your throat original.jpg (388x494, 119K)

>lets cast our shit movies with niggers so people will hate them even more
Its walts ultimate goal of a white only cinima coming to life

Disney was always Jewish.

Q predicted this

Attached: jews race mixing.jpg (700x902, 194K)

Harm Disney any way you can, everyone.

twitter.com/DisneyStudios

welp, I don't see anything about that shitty show on their twitter

We reach a point where "enriching" everything becomes absurd. The Nutcracker was first performed in the 1800's in Russia. There were no black people there. The Nutcracker toys were white.

Attached: IMG_0274.jpg (720x720, 81K)

NUTCRACKA N DA FOR HOODZ

yes there is, I just wish I could remember what its called so that I could point it out, I did see a jewtube video where a fellow outlined it ad said exactly what it's called but the wording was so obscure it alludes me.
But it says
white female black male
male bi sexual and gay couples
White and Asian males to be portrayed as failures, idiots and or evil
tolerance of other cultures must be embraced
Women and ethnic peoples should be placed in roles of power and heroic

Attached: 1405253790520.jpg (640x470, 76K)

pirate kingdom hearts 3

Sure you can try. I try and avoid most Disney brands, but it sure was hard kicking Star Wars. I grew up with that shit. Marvel too? What happens in the inevitable heat death of media when Disney owns everything?

And hell, I only saw this when my gf was swiping through snapchat stories. I can try and avoid it as much as possible , but she is their target audience.

Attached: Screenshot_20171212-065118.png (1280x720, 1011K)

AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

is there a compilation picture? there has to be

its literaly just depicting today trend, i just met 10 interracial couples last week when we have like 1 nigger per 10 000 people. white women want to try black man in sexual relationship, idk if bbc is meme or not but white women are jsut intrested in them.

2 out of 3 producers are jewish.
EVERY SINGLE TIME

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 12.27.07 PM.png (474x600, 252K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 12.26.44 PM.png (993x492, 115K)

I was watching X-Men first class last week and was rather interested why they made Magneto Jewish, came up with the Holocaust and added a nazi hunt.I looked it up the producers and they were Jewish.

>kingdom hearts 2 came out 13 years ago, before games were infected by the leftist cancerous propaganda
>mfw Disney waited so long to make kh3 just so that it can now fill it with as much sjw bullshit as possible

Attached: 1504337523928.jpg (250x250, 20K)

I swear to fucking god they are just going to insert token dindus in every fucking hollywood movie from now on. Cant (((they))) fucking think of a NEW IDEA or a NEW original black character? Instead of making the same shit over and over. Its so obvious how do normies not see this kike shit.

bets most people ITT didn't even notice the Asian lady shoehorned in.
>tfw my bullshit meter is so refined I instantly notice every detail of bullshit.
Idk if this is a blessing or a curse.

Attached: 1522187506027.jpg (480x480, 35K)

All part of the Hegelian Dialectic.

Attached: 1523818441387.webm (720x780, 3M)

JUST

Attached: Screenshot_20180222-085414.png (720x1280, 716K)

>tfw played Shadow of War
>tfw they added in a BM/WF romance angle for no reason
>tfw the first DLC shoehorned in a clear depiction of Chinese society without explaining who or where these people even were in relevance to Middle Earth
They will ruin EVERYTHING user, nothing is sacred.

A

Attached: Screenshot_20180222-085625.png (720x1280, 396K)

COINCIDENCE.

Attached: Screenshot_20180301-115600.png (720x1280, 483K)

I'm actually done. The nutcracker is black and in the book she wishes the nutcracker to life saying that she will "Love him no matter what he looks like" and then marries him. I'm fucking done with these kikes and their bullshit. I'm fucking done.

Attached: NOMNONONONONONONON.png (1466x96, 22K)

walt disney was a great white man. but when he died his company was bought by jews

(((COINCIDENCE)))

This, is true.

Dont let (((them))) turn you against Walt Disney and Henry Ford, those guys clearly hated the Jewish oligarchs and government bureaucracy. Ford even wrote a short book called "the International Jew"

There is a lot of anti Disney/Ford propaganda these days and thats for a reason. They want you to think only Hitler was (((anti-semitic))) but in reality most of the people worth listening to of that time were skeptical of the International Jew.

>LUDACRISTOFF

>walt disney was a great white man. but when he died his company was bought by jews
F

Attached: Never Again.jpg (736x536, 217K)

Oh no they dont show the man as being white, how will I ever live with myself? Have you guys thought maybe not to watch it instead of finding something to outrage about?

Don't worry goyim we kept the villain white

The only two good men in the film are black. And Marie falls in love with the nutcracker in the original story. Typical leftist narrative.

What a time to be alive

WE WUZ ALLADIN

It's about young girls watching this propoganda ya moron, of course we're not the target demographic.

They are actively trying to destroy out race, the very fabric that makes up our nation. You should be ashamed of yourself

are they trying to redpill people?

Attached: 1515076580007.png (1139x898, 596K)

So what? Oh no they see a black guy as a lead character like they do on so many movies as it is.

You mean the nutbuster?

>hard to quit Star Wars and Marvel
>your girlfriend is still the target audience for Disney shit.

Keep trying, user. You'll break free of your adolescence soon enough.

who might be the director of this movie? who might be its producer?

who might they be?

Attached: 1521136851212.jpg (500x465, 39K)

Looks like he's ready to crack a... NUT in her!

>So what?
Either willfully dense or a rabbi

Attached: Screenshot_20171124-003541.png (1280x720, 692K)

>There has to be a quota for the number of lead bmwf couples now.
Close. But it's not quota. It's template.

White females must ALWAYS be coupled with black alpha males.
White men must ALWAYS be portrayed as gay, weak, effeminate, stupid.
Black women must ALWAYS be intelligent, insightful, wise, sassy, and empowered.
Black men can NEVER be shown as stupid, petty, spiteful, weak, or insecure.

If you go back and watch any movie or show in recent memory that has a white female-black male couple, there will be an equally proportional amount of gay white males on-screen. Prove me wrong.

niggers are scum. So are you gypsy

Nuttin in these crackas

>So what? Oh no they see a black guy as a lead character like they do on so many movies as it is.

Attached: 1436246531718.jpg (482x529, 51K)

what a shame. all race traitors deserve death

Attached: 1521391881559.png (258x330, 99K)

I dont care with who they decide to portray movies, ffs stop being so easily triggerd.
Whatever you say man.

When do Asians get their turn? Why aren't more Asians angered over this?

Whatever you say Rabbi

>So what? Oh no they see a black guy as a lead character like they do on so many movies as it is.

Attached: 1436298347011.png (1041x1724, 1.62M)

this is why they did this. specifically for this reason alone. so you could make this line. mfw

Attached: 1516995612060.jpg (600x611, 149K)

So what? Its just a evolution pressure put on white women for a change, meaning that only those loyal to their own race will survive.

>it's okay for media companies to brainwash white girls into race-mixing which leads to their eventual murder

Attached: vegan rage.png (640x960, 530K)

Attached: 1522732126460.jpg (912x1102, 125K)

Look american this is a boon for us if you cant see it as I said previously this will improve our people since only those who are loyal will remain pure, so why do you sperg so much?

holy fuck lmao

numbers matter. mutts can never be on our side

Because it could be my daughter one day. Or yours.

Attached: paid.png (638x750, 522K)

Now you know how us Asians feel when it's WMAF.

Even if you like it or not they would still mix even without the TV depicting such movies simply because now our cultures are multiracial and such because of proximity mixing is inevitable.

Lol
C
U
C
K

Attached: 1522857959333.jpg (631x533, 69K)

Sad, why would he kill himself?
This makes no sense.

Black men don't fuck black women in movies anymore. That's only for reality.

Attached: just a coincidence.png (825x489, 26K)

based black man

No one fucks black "women"

Attached: 1523023082753.jpg (600x900, 50K)

we lived alongside blacks for centuries with relatively little mixing because of the taboo. Miscegenation was illegal. Mainstream culture now condones it.
>le nobody is influenced by anything meme
TV and movies have a huge influence on culture.

>proximity = guaranteed race-mixing
Provably false.

That's why (((they))) are manufacturing media campaigns to make race-mixing "cool". Because after nearly 400 years of proximity, whitey and blacks still weren't mixing.

Attached: 99% white.png (925x943, 183K)

It wasn't simply bought by Jews, they did a hostile takeover against Walt's younger brother. The Hollywood kikes had been planning it for decades, they hated Walt and his company for being wholesome in a land of Jewish degeneracy.
People forget, it is never truly about money for the yids. They will throw away billions in order to destroy something beautiful.

Thats a fake image, as I said you overreact and want to find something to hate.

Is the Mouse King white by any chance?

Because you had laws that punish people now without those laws it become inevitable look at any multiracial empire and see that the same happen to them.

Bring back extermination squads.

C
U
C
K

Attached: 1520734997163.jpg (750x992, 177K)

That baby is photoshopped black lol

The most offensive part of this is the fact that the eponymous Nutcracker Prince was a normal human originally, turned into a nutcracker doll by the evil Mouse King. So what Disney is saying here, is that if you fuck with them (the Mouse being the King of media of course), they'll turn you from a white man into a worthless nigger as a punishment.

We wuz Nutcwackas 'n shit.

>look at any multiracial empire and see
Every multiracial empire also collapsed in a short span of time.

I don't have to accept the unnatural and you can't convince me to.

Black Hitler biopic when?

did anyone tell this moron, 'well, what did you expect dating a savage'
its like when someone gets half eaten by a chimp they keep around, well it is an unpredictable animal.
she got what she deserved.

laws are based on culture. we could reinstate the laws again, but culture is preventing us

even without the laws the rate of racemixing will be much higher if it is culturally condoned. We want to slow down the rate.

>look at any multiracial empire and see that the same happen to them
that must take thousands of years because like I said before we lived with blacks for hundreds of years and remained 90% white

Toll: paid.

THE WEST IS FUGGGGED!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thats not even white but a mexican, as I said nothing but emotion.
Well you are multiracial now and you will fall because it and like them you will create a new race out of it.

What do you think?

Spike Lee is just crazy and stupid enough to do it

It didnt took hundreds of years only less than a century.

Shoo shoo gypsy Jew
I'd make you into soap, but you smell like poo

The guy will obviously be black before and after his transformation in this version.

C
U
C
K

Attached: 1518207239842.jpg (960x640, 91K)

>Oh noooo white woman dates black man my feelings are hurt!!

lol, keep crying, faggots. The world doesn't have to cater to you entitled snowflakes.

Imma cracka nut bitch, sheeeeit!

but whites aren't murderous animals and you aren't being targeted for genocide (yet)