What is wrong with white people?

What is wrong with white people?

Attached: CCC23CC3-6210-4F6D-AA94-06FE78A3CC47.jpg (750x1063, 512K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1343225/Mona-Nelson-murder-Jonathan-Foster-Im-monster--I-love-kids.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oVMhWJIpHnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know what's up faggot.

Attached: IMG_7360.jpg (220x342, 43K)

> believing he got lost.
> Believing a 14 year old black didn't have a smartphone.

Normally people ask the bus driver or a passing motorist or pedestrian for directions.

>lost on way to school

Sounds like it wasn't meant to be.

>lost on way to school
Uh huh

This. The area is one of the wealthiest in the country. That rich nigger had a cell phone

*knock knock*

"Hello?"

"AYO NIGGUH WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SCHOOL BITCH??!?!"

"Wat??"

"FUCKING SCHOOL NIGGUH"

"Go away please :("
*closes door*

*knock knock*
"Sigh"
*Opens door*

"NIGGA DON'T YOU CLOSE YO DOOR ON ME WHERE MY SCHOOL AT?? SKRAP SKRAP SKEEEEEEE UP BOM BOM BOOM GANG???!"

"Please leave my property this is your final warning >:("
*slams door closed*

*DING DONG*

"AYO NIGGA I TOLD YO ASS TO NOT FUX WIFF ME NOW YOU GONNE GET YOU ASS B-"
"HOL UP WHAT THAT BE?!?!!?!?"

*Bang BANG BANG BANG!*
"GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE YA MONKEY!"

*Hops away screamin and shouting*
"AYODIS BE RACISM! AYOFUK yPEOPLE!!!!!!!!"

*Up and coming news reporter 30 yards away from the event cries a single tear.*
"Racism is still alive....."

Attached: 2018.jpg (180x240, 12K)

The story is that his mom confiscated it. But I missed the bus as a kid a couple times and I never fucking went to a strangers house to get directions to school. I just went back home. Like what he was gonna walk all the way there?

how the fuck do you get lost on your way to school?? no one believes he was gonna ask for directions. we all know he was trying to rob.

The nigger was casing the neighborhood.

Saved this from a thread yesterday. It's the nig's house, school, and where he was shot at.

Attached: thefuck.jpg (1349x882, 734K)

>be exhausted retired fireman
>sleeping soundly
>hysterical wife starts screaming
>HELP HELP A NIGGER IS TRYING TO BREAK IN
>instinctively leap out of bed and grab gun
>fire at threat

If anyone is at fault its the fucking wife

"Ah don't know where mah schools at?"

Lamest excuse EVER! The guy was clearly casing the house. Anyway, we should be glad that the homeowner's quick response prevented another black home invasion plus double murder.

>What’s wrong with niggers?
FTFY

What is the blue line and where is the school?

A map key would've been cool, bro.

niggers

>how the fuck do you get lost on your way to school??
It's easy if you've never gone before

if you meet a bear out in the woods it may or may not attack you, either way you would still see it as a threat

Should have added "smacks lips"
4/10

Attached: 1522028896620.jpg (776x748, 186K)

Probably thought it was a home invasion. They only seem to be done by black people in my area.

How do we know the nigger was asking for directions?

stereotypes are in place for a reason. if niggers would quit stealing, raping, murdering and would start working, bathing, and keeping quiet in movie theaters then maybe, just maybe, the stereotypes of niggers being filthy thieving unemployed murdering rapists that cannot shut the fuck up in a movie theater would go away.

this is prob what happened lmao

trayvon 2.0

Holy shit lol

Black males are 12 times more likely to be the perpetrators of violent crime in proportion to their representation in the population. Change this and people will stop being suspicious of you.

>14 y/o nigglet
>got lost on his way to school

Attached: 1418472615862.jpg (294x296, 17K)

Attached: 0940A511-7275-470C-815B-DC869F18F9D7.jpg (526x473, 45K)

That sheboon has criminal genes. Just look at her. This kid is probably around nigger behavior all the time.

There should also be a *claps hands*, because nigs tend to do this when they get upset.

An understandable mistake to make when your IQ is several standard deviations below the national average.

(((Fellow White People)))

Fucking nigger asked a dozen people how to get to the school. Some white bitch didn't like the fact that he tried to break into her house after knocking on her door, so she blew him away. End of story.

Attached: 1523300646609.jpg (633x1812, 271K)

White people are paranoid and talk a lot of shit, but you go to a place like thailand and realize they are no better than niggers.

>getting lost on the way to school
>in an age where everyone above the age of twelve has a smart phone with gps maps readily avaible
>a 14 year old going up to a stranger's house for directions
>a retired firefighter shooting some kid just because he's a nigger

Right if you believe this I have a bridge to sell you.
Filthy nog was undoubtedly trying to break in. Society will only benefit having him rotting in the dirt.

How does this kid not know directions to school?
Something does not add up here. I know the low IQ stuff but shit. Its literally almost the end of the school year? Did he not travel there like every day for the last 8 months?

Haha! I see my house in that photo

Shit that happens every day in Africa.

around blacks never relax

>but you go to a place like thailand
I am neither a pedophile nor a tranny fucker so I wouldn't enjoy that.

He a good boi, dindu nuthing. Just out spreading the word of Jesus Christ!

Sup nepal

Attached: 1490548994372.jpg (577x1024, 156K)

70% crimerate
50% murder
and you ask what is wrong with us?

That's what you get for letting Britmutts and Aussies into your country

Whites commit violent crime at 3x their per capita rate in Thailand?

Yes, I'm certain a black kid who was in a private subdivision asking directions to school in the middle of the school year got shot for no reason by someone with a shotgun who has probably been on the range practicing and probably had to get a background check to purchase said gun.
There couldn't possibly be further explanation as to why Treyvon died.

I actually believe the story. Why?

1) black people are stupid and will do this sort of thing

2)that guy has been arrested before for shooting at cars

White Americans stopped being responsible for every Black man's death after slavery was abolished in the United States

were they black cars?

Probably. This is Michigan; our cars should only be black

when most niggers decide to join polite society this sort of shit wont happen

of course people see violent niggers as a threat

Attached: 1522502088363.jpg (683x743, 94K)

If one white guy shooting a 14 year old black kid is enough to make you hate all white people when when do they start hating black people for rape, chinks for eating the family pet, and Mohammed for blowing himself up in a crowded room?

#notallwhitepeople

Here's the thing, there are countless videos on the internet right now of blacks knocking on doors and then assaulting the home owner. It's always a fucking nigger. White people need to be armed because pavement apes know nothing but violence. Sorry about what happened to the kid but maybe the black race should reflect upon that with how violent they've been recently

It's dumber than that. Nigs and Jews have to shop around for incidents like this nationwide to make a fuss over, while they intentionally avoid talking about instances where, for example, a nigress abducts a young white boy on Christmas and burns him to death with a blowtorch.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1343225/Mona-Nelson-murder-Jonathan-Foster-Im-monster--I-love-kids.html

He has glasses so I'd let him fuck my imaginary wife.

Never relax

Attached: 1424106755240.webm (854x438, 1.32M)

This kid doesn’t know where his school is, the place he has gone every weekday since August?

I mean heck why would anyone in Detroit be worried about a random young black man coming up to their house at a time when most people left for work?

10/10 Fingol honorary aryan

story?

Never relax.
youtube.com/watch?v=oVMhWJIpHnc

Attached: aroundnogs.png (217x217, 109K)

Kid knocks on door looking for directions to school.
see

>14 year old cant find his way to the school he's been going to a year.
Kek

niggers being niggers

Attached: 1479836704596.jpg (650x611, 103K)

who the fuck knocks on a stranger's door asking for directions?

Is the black kid retarded?

HAHAHAHAHA

N I G G E R

No but really what happened there?
Looks like a cartel hit

That nigger was definitely scoping out houses.

What is wrong with us is that we have niggers living in our countries. Were we to remove them, these problems would cease.

I laugh everytime

Attached: c88.jpg (393x382, 31K)

>kid doesn't know the way to his own school
>doesn't have a cellphone to call someone to get a ride
>doesn't have any neighbors or friends that can give him a ride
>decides to knock on a random door to ask for directions
this smells 100% like complete bullshit
what kind of kid in 2018 (especially a nig) doesn't have a cellphone and friends/neighbors who can drive? The little fucker was trying to make a quick buck snatching shit. Also, the who fuck can't find the way to a place they go every day?

Attached: nico.jpg (1024x645, 71K)

>Had enough white people?
>Had enough, white people?
Punctuation lives matter

Attached: HammerTime.webm (352x240, 778K)

You want an honest answer?

Attached: newsa 781.jpg (339x427, 43K)

This is common behavior in a homogenous society.
I feel bad for the black guy being a victim of a paranoid reaction, however it is ironically the result of multiculturalism that caused the response in the first place.

You forgot the part where he walked in the opposite direction of the school to a "rich" area and decided to ask for directions from a place inhabited by old people. He was looking for an empty place or a place with "soft targets"

oops was laughing see

Attached: newsa 1725.gif (300x268, 500K)

Holy shit

Attached: 1522821968347.jpg (585x591, 97K)

bullshit. this map is completely wrong. the house where he was shot at is the red circle. the school is way up in the top right; HOWEVER, the nig's apartment complex, and the bus stop, and in the southwest, NOT anywhere along that blue path.

despite initially believing the nig was casing houses to burglarize, after several threads on this, i now think he was actually just asking for directions after trying to take something of a shortcut through that neighborhood.

>What is wrong with white people?
We are wise to your niggatry and no one believes that bullshit story.

Its the triple digit IQ. Something the poor congo man lacks.

meant to say *are* in the southwest.

my 14 years old can use Mapy.cz(maps) and IDOS(public transport list) on his smartphone and doesn't skip school to rob houses while adult people work

Attached: 2016_US_crime.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

Hi, fellow (((white))) person. Are you (((glowing))) perhaps?

You picked the wrong house fool!

>What is wrong with white people?
We are horribly racist for no reason and that is why non-white people should not come to white people's countries.

Attached: thugs_guns.jpg (516x498, 59K)

I'm sorry your girlfriend got dicked down by a BWC

Abortions or tree decorations would work either way.

Bump

Why are the recent headlines “nigger refuses to leave when asked to.”

>fellow white people

uh huh

Attached: 1464102667488.png (250x292, 7K)

america isn‘t a homogenous society, that‘s the reason you habe these problems. send all the niggs and pacos away and your society will be like that again

Tell more about this bridge?!

You anons didn't even read the story did you. He was on his way to the local church to mow their lawn for free. He had to drop all of his science books and Bible when a white supremacist opened fire with a fully semi auto military style assault weapon. For no reason accept for the color of his skin.

Das rite! wypipo be racist an shiiieeet!

Attached: 1523715439702.jpg (2048x2048, 1.25M)

SJW/Antifa confirmed opinion