Happening in /Manchester/ UK

Car driven into crowd in Manchester shopping centere

itv.com/news/granada/update/2018-04-16/six-people-injured-as-car-is-driven-into-crowd-in-shopping-centre-car-park/

Attached: air-ambulance.jpg (615x820, 85K)

Cart & Morsel, mate.

No true Muslim would do such a thing.

Centre

Did he have any spoons or qtips on him?

how tolerant

Part

UPDATE: 80 year old man arrested.

UK YES
Inb4 he was a "Brit"
Inb4 he had mental disorders
Inb4 he had far right sympathies

The future belongs to us, we can actually survive in the sun

Prove me wrong

Attached: 1523837394375.jpg (416x315, 41K)

ANGLOS ARE NOT WHITE

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

Attached: Sadiq_Khan.png (220x307, 119K)

>manchester
and nothing of value was lost

It was an 80 year old man. Calm down everyone

Gotta get to bingo somehow m8

those """"""""""""""""""Asian""""""""""""""""" men again?

can't wit til they go back to China/Japan

gas the pensioners, age war now!

"We understand that all those involved were “older” people, some of whom have suffered broken legs."

Fucking mecca bingo is a dangerous game.

you don't want to get caught between a pensioner and their bingo

What the fuck did you just say about fookin' vile weapons? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in pointy pointy shoot shoot class, and I have been involved in numerous raids on kitchen cubards, and I have found over 300 screw drivers and butter knives. I am trained in stabby thingies and I'm the queens top Muslim lover. You are nothing to me but another butterknife. I will wipe out all pointy points with precision the likes of which only your nan has ever seen before, mark my fookin' words mate. You think you can say that shit over the interwebs? Think again, you rite cunt. As we speak I'm contacting my mates all across Nottingham and your spoons are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, knobhead. The storm that wipes out the vile weapons of mass destruction you call your "Cutlery and tools". Their right fookin' gone mate. I can be anywhere, any bong, and I can take away your pliers in over seven hundred different ways, and that's just with me raw hands. Not only am I extensively trained in spoon grabbing, but I have access to the police departments twitter and I will use it to its full extent to shame you thoroughly, you little arsehole. If only you could have known about the social justice retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down opun you, maybe you should have held your fookin' gabber. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the pents, you right slag. I will shite justice all over you and you will drown in it. You're weapons are fookin' good as gone, mate.

And

BIN THAT CAR

Attached: 1523132504286-pol-03.jpg (1200x984, 312K)

probably looking for country kitchen buffet