MAGA amirite?

MAGA amirite?

Attached: 1514328048694.jpg (780x960, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/political_commentary/commentary_by_larry_j_sabato/our_final_2016_picks
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
youtube.com/watch?v=NktsxucDvNI
youtube.com/watch?v=3B1IQYD4Uew
youtube.com/watch?v=uH6ih6aSbOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whoever committed the attack did so at a time that was critical to our withdrawl.

Trump is doing the bear minimum of his position here, hillary would have 8 bases in syria by now.

I take it your ass is still bleeding, snowflake?

Attached: Trump Syria Russia Reality.jpg (1680x640, 252K)

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove.

Attached: 1522861882347.gif (480x287, 704K)

How does it feel to know you’re a failure in life, and that you don’t get paid nearly enough to shill OP?

Which means it's actually like 65% approve, 35% disapprove.

Trumps is such a hypocrite

HAHAHA means Trump tried to meme obama in 2013 but couldnt do it.

>Trusting the polls after campaigning about not trusting the polls.

Someone's desperate to cover up the cohen raid.

hahahaha

Attached: 54334355443564.jpg (700x467, 23K)

>>Trusting the polls after campaigning about not trusting the polls.

> Jow Forums is one person

Check.

Go back to Facebook boomer

Magapedes support Trump, the man, not Trump, the policies. He literally can do no wrong in their minds.

>bear minimum
>officially puts boots on the ground and starts building bases.
Pick one.

>Trump bombs empty factory
>"AHHHHHHHHHH NEOCON DON AAHHHHHHHH"

Reddit or /sg/ or shitposter I don't care- you are really fucking annoying

It's BARE minimum you English knob jockey twats

Rasmussen was the most accurate poll of 2016. We also note that Trump's approval is lowest among "all adults" (aka including non-citizens) but increases as you control for registered and then likely voters.

And muslims living in the netherlands and the UK suck Assad's dick and oppose Trump because Trump hates Muslims, so clearly we're at an impasse until the britfags and clogniggers begin throwing you pakis and turks into the north sea.

His daughter 'becomes' Jewish and now he feels as if he is an honorary Jew. He just wants to be nice for his princess. This is literally it.

I just highlighted and clicked reply if i pointed it out I expected that smuggie would be posted to deflect.

Attached: 1422845212611.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

we did pick one, we picked bare minimum.

which is a hundred missiles, same thing we do in every middle eastern country.

>Rasmussen was the most accurate poll of 2016.
Wrong. Rasmussen predicted Hillary would win with 322 electoral college votes. Even Nate Silver was closer with 302 electoral college votes for Clinton.

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/political_commentary/commentary_by_larry_j_sabato/our_final_2016_picks

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

Attached: rasmussen 2016 prediction.png (592x1200, 49K)

You're building bases and snatching land with your proxy SDF army. Hardly the minimum.

hey look, a pro-trump shill farm has joined the fray now that Trump has betrayed his voters and America to the globalists.

Nobody on this site has unironically called themselves a magapede

M16 should cut that out then.

Do we really need to remind the world every 15-20 years what a full boots on the ground invasion looks like?

i assure you, this is not that.

youtube.com/watch?v=NktsxucDvNI

>muh boomer
You're missing a chromosome

HI SHAREBLUE FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!

The fucking length you migapedes will go to deflect blame from Trump is astounding.

Attached: 1452468936730.jpg (300x199, 8K)

Doesn't look like its going anywhere to me. Kinda like where the wall is at this point.

Attached: 33426788.jpg (480x390, 16K)

>ITT libtards still bleeding out of their asses cause we fucked them real good Nov 2016
kekkling :^)

Attached: 1513150699895.jpg (736x874, 70K)

Attached: 7657567.jpg (1024x771, 77K)

>things never change in regions or areas
>opinions cannot change when other things change
KYS leftypol

Yes, it really makes you think doesn't it?

>"Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again"

Have anything to back this up? If not fuck off.

>Trump announces withdrawal from Syria.
>kikes drop gas in Syria and blame it on Assad.
>Trump feels he has to respond because media has been bleating endlessly about how Trump is Putin's puppet.
>Trump takes days to launch response.
>Rumors he's warned Russians and Syrians of targets.
>Launches attack and announces "mission accomplished", basically trying to turn heel and march out before the embers burn out.
Somehow this is invading Syria.
Somehow this is setting up bases.
The media knows his base doesn't want war in Syria. That's why they and all the leftist shills are claiming this is some great betrayal.
Yes, I want him to just pack up and come home, but I'm not so fucking retarded to think that there isn't a huge amount of pressure to stay. We're talking about kikes here, they control the money, the laws and the propaganda. This isn't going to happen overnight.
Trump is far from perfect and I had a small hope that he might just be a bull in a china shop, but I'm not at all surprised that he's turned out to be more moderate than I think we need right now.
Anyway, I'm not saying this shit to convince a shill, I am saying it to give perspective here. Agree or disagree, but don't be manipulated.

Trumpfags are fucking retarded this the third time they're pushing the chemical attack false flag against Syria and twice before it was discovered it was (((America))) and allies that orchestrated the whole thing

>Trump violated the constitution and international law and attacked 1 day before the inspectors could inspect the area where the chemical attack supposedly took place just like Iraq.

>even though the attack didnt kill anyone and it was clear they chose a target far away from the Russians so as they wouldn't retaliate this shows trump is completely subverted and will comply with his (((masters))) orders

How long before the Neocons orchestrate another false flag and Russia is forced to make a move?

Why are we cheering this lunacy on?

Have we completely lost our minds?

Attached: 1506657831602.gif (645x773, 9K)

We're done kiddo!

Attached: 1507139268116.jpg (346x331, 22K)

It's MIGA now.
Notice how our politicians can only agree on sending america treasure and lives to defend Israel.
American politicians are fine with the shitskin invasion of Europe and america but muh poor inbred Jews in Israel need to be defended at all costs.Americans dont matter to the ziofag israel first cult in washington.
White Americans are surrounded by democrat voting globalist shitskins on all sides. Inbred Jews aren't worth a dime

I'll check those trip 7's for you.

Gives a fuck about anyone but yourself
Pic 1

What changed in Syria aside from Assad winning?
>gas attacks
It was an extremely obvious false flag in a region where Israel, and the USA have many proxy armies "rebels" which would do as they are told.

No one believes Assad would've conducted that attack at that time, its strategically retarded for Syria, but very beneficial for the Israeli agenda.

Lets ignore the fact white Americans still don't have a wall and are being forced to live next to violent globalist imported shitskins we have to pay taxes for.
We don't have time for the inbred Jewish people of Israel. America has its own problems.
None of this Jew shit is america first

We don't have money for a wall goyim but we sure have all the money in the world to defend israel! t. Americuck zioslave politicians

Oh come on user, signing the OPmnibus budget without even reading it wasn't a big deal. Oh and DACA is a core American value. As Don said "does anyone REALLY want to kick out hard working educated Americans?"

This is what (((we))) want #MAGA

ART. OF. THE. DEAL.

MAKE YOUR OPPONENT FEEL LIKE HES GETTING A BETTER DEAL

30 OUT OF 100

>Heh nothing personal America even though I got hit thirty times specifically where you wanted to hit me, looks like your hit ratio is bad. Sorry Trump not today

WE LANDED 30 PUNCHES WITHOUT HARMING ANYTHING INNOCENT AND THEY THINK THEY GOT A DEAL?!

4D CHESS!
4D CHESS!
4D CHESS!

Attached: 1trsx3.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

#MIGA my fellow judeopedes

I'm more irritated that millions of my tax dollars just went to bomb empty warehouses.

Assad will just start storing chemical weapons in schools and hospitals. Besides, chlorine gas isn't very hard to make. I can make it it my sink.

Checked
THIS

Besides, Trump is using the opportunity to hit Iranian, Israeli and Deep State proxies in Syria.

As a civilian Trump did not have the (((intel))), he has today.
>trust Trump
Rubio, Jeb, McCain, Bush, Hillary and Kristol support Trump now
>4D chess

> posting Trump's tweets on Jow Forums is shilling
The noggin is joggin

>Israeli
haha you think lord kikesucker is going to piss off his masters?

spends 200 million to demolish 3 buildings
>63 million American have still no drinkable water

youtube.com/watch?v=3B1IQYD4Uew

Attached: 3eb[1].jpg (680x401, 36K)

you think 63 million people live in flint and north dakota?

and yeah, in military tech, the west pays more to do less damage. Anyone can drop some explosives on a building and flatten it.
very few can do it casually from a distance with no real collateral damage and the second most powerful country in the world trying to stop it.

>We have really high tech and expensive ways to blow up basically empty buildings.

>... And I'm proud to be an murrican! Where at least I know i'm free...

literally nobody was talking about syria in the days leading up to the false flag gas attack. The political pressure sure as shit wasn't from the general public, it was from the deep state kikes tongueing Trumps anus. and guess what? he did their bidding like we all expected.

I live in north dakota...

>Muh false flag
>muh deep state

Yes, everything is a conspiracy.

>TRUMP RALLY LIVE
>TRUMP RALLY LIVE
>TRUMP RALLY LIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=uH6ih6aSbOM

Nice mantra you've got here.

Attached: bthrth.png (646x399, 59K)

>Being this innocent to think people in power never lie to send their own countrymen to war in order to enrich themselves and expand their power

Its like you're still wearing diapers user

Lol kys you womt be able to twist the narrative

Shills like you have been trying for years without success and they were much more subtle and better at it than you you stupid commie asshole licker
Checked

No idiot he said he was pulling the troops out of syria like 3 days before the attack

that's one way of looking at it, i suppose.
are you one of those try hard brits in america or using an proxy?

Nope. American born and raised in the midwest.

Just tired of the bread and circus and wish we'd focus on real problems, not quick fixes that make good soundbites.

for sure, it'd be nice to just buy our energy from canada and wash our hands of the middle east.

But with Trudeau running the show, you never know. They might be the next Islamic republic.

the real star of the show should be trade with china, it heavily outweighs gun control, abortion, and any middle eastern war in determining the quality of our lives for the next 30 years.