Paul Joseph Watson used to be into heroin

Attached: 857A0219-B6DA-4F0E-9EB6-D84264B8B340.jpg (1091x1103, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbQIAp2QAUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1513545647604.jpg (585x799, 43K)

based
Id share a needle with him desu

Ok

He is a idiot!

thats a lie. if you just as much as try a little bit of heroin once youre addicted for life

Is that him? Looks like Talcum X.

Before he moved on to redpills...imajin moi shark

Thanks for the daily e-celeb gossip.

I hope not. He looks like shit.

literally who?

Am I supposed to be shocked by this? Outraged? Encouraged? Hopeful?
TELL ME WHAT TO FEEL OP!!

So what?

>used to
Quitter

Is that pic real?

PJW doesn't have a neck tattoo, go suck a black dong.

ok

That's a rare Paul.

me too, then through right wing principles like self determination i managed to pull myself out of that shit lifestyle and build something of my own.
i'm one more month away from being a millionaire.

Big if true
I
G

I
F

T
R
U
E

Same

glad he turned his life around

Redpills much better than heroine. If he was an addict I like him more for realizing his degenerate ways and changing his life.

That can't be PJW, where are his disgustingly huge flabby fish lips?

>used to be into heroin
Understandable when the rest of your country is into serving mudslimes and niggers up your daughters

Attached: part_and_parcel.jpg (789x960, 208K)

He’s into Super Male Vitality now.

Not shocked, SHAWKD

He's gay now

heroine is extremely addictive, but not 100% of the time. Its possible to try once and never again

I’ve used it every day since 1994 and I’m not addicted.

Why would you do such thing, just go on the internet and spread lies?

you don't know jack shit

I take it u suck some dick for H before so I guess you would know

1/4 chance of addiction

He looks like a complete fag.

So what? Opiates are the true white men drugs, and heroin is the ultimate redpill

lol now he just takes tranny cock

looks like a morrowind character.

Me to

Heroin is actually less addictive than nicotine. It's also less harmful than alcohol, provided you take more or less pure heroin, and not shit with 90% impurities, and live clean and healthy life, and not become a bum sleeping in gutters

>i get my info on drugs from tv commercials

weird, I never had cold sweats, nausea or heart palpitations when quitting smoking

>provided you take more or less pure heroin
you do realize how difficult it is to find almost pure heroin right? the only way youl find pure heroin in the states is if you are rich or you deal it and get to it before its stomped on.

Attached: 1351391783897.jpg (205x205, 26K)

I've done heroin and crack and I never became addicted whatsoever. I didn't really enjoy them.

Used to be into heroin, now he's into eating mancum.

Nicotine being more addictive than heroin doesn't imply more severe withdrawal symptoms

The reddit is strong in this one.

I do, but that doesn't change anything. If people drank booze mixed with methanol it also would be more harmful than drinking normal booze, but that doesn't mean booze is toxic and should be made illegal.
And you don't have to do heroin off the street, you can buy other opiates from pharmacy

If he shaved the stache he could pass for a transwoman

Fucking commie

Daily reminder that Hitler was addicted to amphetamines, that's for muh degeneracy

i though he had a hot wife (or gf?)

IMAJUN MY SHOCK

Attached: 1521163117055.jpg (487x489, 34K)

I smoked heroin once in high school. The tan shit. Also snorted China white also once. Both times I felt nauseous as fuck and wondered why people ruin their lives for this. I only smoke weed 2-3 times a month now. Even my friend who shot up a few times dropped it

He's heavy into the Prague gay scene

Where are his gauge scars?

I'm not gonna try it but I'm curious as to what you experienced. What were they like?

maybe by stretching the definition of addiction, if that means "you like it so you will think positively about it" sure if it's "you will have to do it constantly for the rest of your life" that's actually the minority of users

This.
This place has turned into a literal fishmarket with all this e-celeb gossip.

Heroin is just like opiates in general. Nausea, irritability, tiredness. But they do give you a strange overbearing euphoria, almost overwhelming really - and relief of pain obviously. I never tried it intravenously, so the 'ultimate high' that people experience is probably different. They speak of a godlike rush that I never experienced via insufflation.

Crack and most stimulants I can't really give you an accurate portait of. I'm ADHD, meaning my brain handles dopamine differently than most. For me, it was like feeling a very powerful burst of energy and loss of inhibitions with a certain clarity (but not lucidity). The problem is that it makes you feel like just one more will get you to that level that you want to be at - you can never get there. 'More-ish'. I didn't like that at all.

If you have a adhd, wouldn't the stimulants calm you? Your description of stims is how normal folks feel on them, unless I have undiagnosed adhd.

Don't even joke about that shit, Poland.

Opiates kill more white men than anything else out there. I was an addict for a long time. I spent my 20s strung out on opiates. My life is mostly unfucked now, but you don't get those years back.

Small time-release doses of stims do calm me, but this is a huge short-lived rush to the brain

Is this major alt-right figure doomed now?

I want face blind autists to quit trying to make threads like these.

Unironically opiates were the only thing that kept me alive

Moreish huh. Peep Show fan? youtube.com/watch?v=tbQIAp2QAUg

Also very interesting. Neither sound so great to me either. Thanks for the response!

>faggot degenerate
>into hard drugs

Imagine my surprise.

Hah I haven't seen that clip but I have seen some peep show. The term 'more-ish' I've just heard before when researching drugs on erowid, etc in my younger days.

The most 'More-ish' drug I've ever tried is Methalone (aka BK-MDMA). Good time but holy god it will turn you into a fiend instantly.

Shirt's so 90s...

Attached: wzRunc1.gif (500x281, 730K)

based

was easy for me. heroin triggers me since it made me barf into a friend's sex act.

or if you come to philly - kensington neighborhood specifically
you'll find nearly pure bags underneath the el

So what?
He turned his life around. Became fit. Is doing something productive. Is sucessful.

Bringing more youth to conservativism.
It's hard not to fuck up with the way society is now. The more people who come to the light, the better.
Jesus always forgives for a reason.

how to get tramal easily in this country? im fucking tired of codeine, 2 packs of thiocodin make me vomit, however even as less as 100mg of tramal is fuckin godly

>proof
>source

Yeah bullshit and if not, Paul grew up on a Sheffield housing estate and was applying for jobs cleaning fucking toilets. Lad has done well.

So we're now shitting on people that came from a working class background of nothing? Next will we celebrate those born with a fucking silver spoon in their gobs?

pretty much. I haven't touched anything other than legal cannabis in 5 years though.

I don't know, I only do fentanyl since my morphine sources dried out. Bitch who sells me it has ridiculously high prices, but at least I can buy it without any problems.
Try oszukujemy24, most people there are scammers, but you sometimes can find legit offers

you use hyperreal?

Here's the image for fapping.

Attached: 13087925_10154189757871171_9151132054688725221_n.jpg (960x720, 102K)