Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Finis Germania Edition

>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>News in german
welt.de/vermischtes/article175478888/Baden-Wuerttemberg-Zahl-der-Selbstanzeigen-wegen-Terrors-von-Asylbewerbern-steigt.html
epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/altmaier-fluechtlinge-konkurrieren-nicht-um-arbeitsplaetze-sorgen-fuer-entstehung-zusaetzlicher-jobs-a2401636.html
spiegel.de/wirtschaft/unternehmen/deutschland-rezessionsgefahr-waechst-laut-prognose-stark-a-1202771.html

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=15BDENi280k

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=yPMYlxso2UU
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=wQsEf3TVtGY
youtube.com/watch?v=hpZYrlGCiNI
youtube.com/watch?v=oeHA7MtlPL0

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg.cc/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/zRU2HecC

>Tasks
Create memes & Spread memes on social media
Join at least one of the following: AfD, IB, Einprozent to counter subversion
Get fit & stay well hydrated
Spread flyers and stickers in your city

Attached: tumblr_ov5edl5THH1rjr9llo1_540.jpg (540x540, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/?hl=de
tichyseinblick.de/tichys-einblick/auslaenderkriminalitaet-die-gewaltspirale-dreht-sich/
tichyseinblick.de/gastbeitrag/wenig-bekannte-fakten-zur-auslaenderkriminalitaet-in-deutschland/
tichyseinblick.de/gastbeitrag/importierte-kriminalitaet-neue-fakten-zur-auslaenderkriminalitaet-in-deutschland/
tichyseinblick.de/meinungen/zur-entwicklung-der-gewalt-in-deutschland-anmerkungen-zur-studie-von-prof-pfeiffer/
suedkurier.de/region/kreis-konstanz/kreis-konstanz/Studie-der-Uni-Konstanz-zeigt-Integration-von-Fluechtlingen-kann-durch-groessere-Verwandtschaftsgruppen-erschwert-werden;art372432,9695548
youtube.com/watch?v=l0xaYi33hmo
youtube.com/watch?v=Pv8P2mcHSoY
unterstuetzt-merkel.de/prominente
rp-online.de/politik/eu/eu-kommission-will-personalausweise-mit-fingerabdruck-aid-1.7517572
youtube.com/user/TheDankNick/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sry for thes. had to bake the the bread quickly.

Old Thread:

FIRST FOR LITHUANIA.

Österreicher reporting in...

Attached: sackbauer.jpg (599x459, 27K)

F für Kriminelles

Attached: d555b2d7df321868.jpg (1280x6318, 1.66M)

Best Schluchtenscheißer ever.

Not only in Germany. Check this shit out.

Attached: 43543543.png (855x904, 65K)

It's actually Kraut/pol/ tradition.

the rules for this apparently aren't settled. some people give you shit for it.

Swissfag entering the Kraut/pol/ safe space.

Attached: 7a8082a99a4210b41eb3d7b7da989f6f.jpg (736x933, 84K)

Bumping

I think it's comfy. It has the kraut/pol/ vibes you want in your General

Attached: 1516556518653.jpg (250x228, 7K)

Gibt's auch ne aktuellere Statistik nach Ferkels Flutungspolitik?

I recommend visiting this site before you post:
>translate.google.com/?hl=de

Fukk

Attached: AfD_spurdo.jpg (600x624, 40K)

Thx, bro! Glad if I can be of service ...

Attached: engage_full_fuehrer.gif (247x197, 941K)

2016 is the most recent. PKS of 2017 should be out soon. in the meantime check this out:

>tichyseinblick.de/tichys-einblick/auslaenderkriminalitaet-die-gewaltspirale-dreht-sich/

>tichyseinblick.de/gastbeitrag/wenig-bekannte-fakten-zur-auslaenderkriminalitaet-in-deutschland/

>tichyseinblick.de/gastbeitrag/importierte-kriminalitaet-neue-fakten-zur-auslaenderkriminalitaet-in-deutschland/

>tichyseinblick.de/meinungen/zur-entwicklung-der-gewalt-in-deutschland-anmerkungen-zur-studie-von-prof-pfeiffer/

Attached: Unbenannt.png (472x285, 55K)

how's the job hunt going btw? or did you decide to keep working at the university?

Kind of, yeah.
>tfw they reuse my shitty memes.

me speak engrish allright, don't worry you little pussylicker

Attached: IMG_20180416_185102.png (1920x539, 356K)

Familiennachzug BTFO!!!

>suedkurier.de/region/kreis-konstanz/kreis-konstanz/Studie-der-Uni-Konstanz-zeigt-Integration-von-Fluechtlingen-kann-durch-groessere-Verwandtschaftsgruppen-erschwert-werden;art372432,9695548

Attached: Unbenannt2.png (748x779, 618K)

Just 5 more hours till my internet dies

Attached: 9B684888-5792-4377-B9F7-53BAEEDFB196.jpg (786x720, 145K)

>das hat weitreichende Folgen: Je mehr Asylbewerber im Lauf des langwierigen Verfahrens anerkannt werden, desto schneller sinkt die so erfasste „Ausländerkriminalität“, weil sie dann nicht mehr als solche gewertet wird.

let that sink in for a second

Attached: Metropolis-79997.gif (500x370, 361K)

w-why? pls don't leave us again, tay-user!

Attached: 1522434978810.gif (646x817, 10K)

Ofc I lick pussy, better than sucking cock like you do, faggot trap.

I'll cap the index, tell me if you want to read something specific and I'll cap it aswell.

It's also extremely important to note that "Germans" in our crime-statistics includes EVERYONE with a german passport, so people with dual-citizenship and naturalized shitksins as well. you can bet that they pull our crime-stats up like crazy. The danes are way smarter and control for this as well

>tfw you need a study to state the obvious

Attached: 1519053833139.png (500x453, 297K)

retarded but good material to BTFO leftist lunatics

That's why classic immigration countries have ethnic statistics, but that would be very very bad, I guess and would remind us of the darkest hours of german history.

Bin dabei jo

Attached: IMG_20180416_185539.png (1200x1489, 367K)

I changed my provider. Telekom will kill the line at midnight. The customer service of my new provider said a technician will come tomorrow but he didn't call so far to make an appointment.

I'm somewhat sure he won't show up.

Attached: 6E7382E9-A10A-4B55-9A14-0E76408612F1.jpg (1024x682, 85K)

nettes band

oh you mad?
Mommys pussy not good today?

>. So habe die Untersuchung zum Beispiel gezeigt, dass es bei vielen Geflüchteten auch nach dem Auszug aus der Gemeinschaftsunterkunft einen großen Bedarf an Begleitung und sozialer Betreuung gebe.

>Fled through various countries, so strong, resilient and independent, fit for the german work sector
>needs mo money for dem programz fo support

exactly. they will never change the way we conduct these stats. and even if the figures are frightening like in denmark f.ex. the politicians will keep insinsting that they simply need MO' MONEY FO' DEM PROGRAMS to help (((integrate))) these poor disadvantaged people.

I can clearly see it, "Gruppe Männer", "Jugendliche", "sprachen verwaschenes Deutsch", "deutscher Staatsangehöriger" (Passdeutsche)...

Attached: entartet.jpg (500x606, 63K)

Attached: dt_tagespol_index.jpg (1020x1672, 386K)

kek, took the words out of my mouth: they will never stop to look for excuses.

The Chad

hivemind

Attached: 342ß97.jpg (400x240, 17K)

it's_all_so_tiresome.png

guess i will keep the embeds in the future. simple label something as chad and i'm on board. smart marketing to fish for betas like me kek

Still at the uni (and right now things are working a bit better with my project) but this new opportunity seems to become a realistic option. Gonna have a meeting with potential new boss next week ... now that I am a bit less frustrated than a month ago I think it may sting a little bit to leave the science job behind. But then again I could easily triple my wage with the new job and MAYBE even become a shareholder later if everything works out. You don't get such opportunities often in life.

In addition - and it might sound a bit megalomanic - currently do consider going into politics in the long run. That new job might give me the opportunity to meet the 'right people'. Maybe just a stupid dream of mine ... but then again I have always wanted to 'change' things, be it in science or somewhere else.

Attached: burgerbraeu.jpg (400x300, 54K)

>"We're gentlemen" Sir Andy Soyski White Knight of the Thot Table
>"You mad she's a better troll den U, hmmmmmmm" Sir JF White Knight of the Thot Table

JUST

>I like pussy
I have a pussy that needs licked.

fantastic news, lad! i'm always glad to have some quality people in this thread and you certainly fit this category.

Definitely go for the new job!

>burger brew
Disgusting.

Attached: KickingInTheBaltics.jpg (1920x1440, 230K)

I've seen your hand once and your face twice, wouldn't tap you even if it granted me three wishes.

You said you liked pussy.

I'm thinking about that for years, but I'm always moving, the last time I lived somewhere for more than a year and a half was 2012. What do?

It is. I don't even care anymore, i went full racist last year and and am smiling into the abyss now. This country has to die so that our people can live.

Attached: 1500.jpg (680x383, 58K)

I will ... maybe it IS Vorsehung! ;)

Btw have to say, I really do appreciate you guys here in the Krautbottich! One of the few sane places with decent people left in this shithole of a board. I have taken a lot from this place so far, hope among other things that the world has not totally gone to shit after all... :)

Attached: vorsehung.png (500x700, 280K)

Correct, I said pussy and not slabs of old meat.

Thats funny hahahaha SONSTIGE

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-16-19-10-03.png (1200x1920, 236K)

*A wild east German nationalist separatist movement appears!*

Attached: 1477441140255.jpg (712x923, 163K)

I seem to have bipolar political opinion which is oscillating between going full cultural pessimist and last stand of germans, bring it on, civil war, rhodesia style

Well slap my ass and lick my pussy.

Attached: Chance-Rapper.jpg (640x640, 62K)

My pussy isn't old, it's only 23.

Any ideas for memes?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1533x961, 123K)

Attached: Filter.jpg (393x100, 17K)

Only big topic right now is Syria

kek guess i'm not the only one hoping for a race war eve though the idea is retarded as fuck and it will never happen.

You know what to do then. No pics, no licks. Don't forget the timestamp...

None... not even quads do...

Your weight is the problem not your age

Attached: 8890DB24-7585-4414-9C44-6527139ED7C1.jpg (720x540, 63K)

"(Du)s bekommen, indem du ein behinderter Idiot bist, ändert nicht, dass du ein behinderter Idiot bist"

Hey, ein paar deutsche Antworten kümmern keinen.
Das wäre auch nur wichtig, wenn gerade viele Shills da wären, die es vorwandmäßig reporten.
That all considered, I'd speak English alone to keep the laguage barrier down.

youtube.com/watch?v=l0xaYi33hmo

Getting my lazy ass on the floor and working on my fitness.
I feel like a little bitch compared to even the boys of the HJ.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pv8P2mcHSoY

Attached: Natsoc_Nazi_Meme_Gas_Chamber_Washing_Antifa.jpg (605x784, 189K)

Hm, I know that problem ... would be the same for me if I stay in academia. Times have become so unsteady it is hard to even create a stable place for yourself in all this madness, let alone aim for anything 'higher'. Only thing I can recommend is waiting and constantly looking for opportunities ... and if you see one, grab it by the balls! Don't let go, don't squander it! In the end it is a combination of some luck and being stubborn. I am lucky ... potential new job will be in Upper Austria, small high tech company. People there are still very traditionally minded. Would have to travel quite a bit of course but still, this whole globalization madness has not fully corrupted that place yet.

Attached: 1521320065350.jpg (2290x1014, 253K)

Your an abomination.

fuck, should it be Bekommen or bekommen?

Leave and never return... Fuck.

Fight me irl mutt.

Attached: 1D868DC5-8509-4175-941B-23F54C4E57AD.jpg (634x1171, 267K)

Bild hat recht
deswegen kommunistische Revolution jetzt
FDP-Wähler kriegen als erstes die Axt

yeah, realized it should be Bekommen

out of all places people regularly find motivation and inspiration to improve themselves and their community in this shithole called Jow Forums. the absolute absurdity of that.

all in all the pool of people who are salvagable is extremely small. our countries will go to shit, i'm certain about that but as a folk we still have a chance to survive if we pull ourselves together. godspeed, brother. in this struggle for survival you will most likely play an important role.

What did Jens look like in the end?

Leave and never reproduce.

i recently had thoughts about a satirical comic about gendernazis, feminazis, leftynazis, SJWnazis etc...

Attached: 6ba.png (371x298, 12K)

checked. No, although it is a Jow Forums meme and already coined by NS-right-wing groups, I kind of consider it to be a possible event in the near future, maybe 10-20 years.
On the other hand, France is on the brink of civil war for years now, without it actually happening.
I know I wrote it before, but a guy I talked to a few weeks ago insisted if things will keep like at the moment, there is going to be a civil war. And it was like 5 minutes into the conversation with a stranger. He was some kind of consultant.
I guess what I want to say, it's not a fringe opinion anymore

No clue, media shut it down a while ago.

Best case, it has to be done orderly. Structured. With the proper timing. Let the old system run into the unsheated knife kept ready. Partial collapse of civil order may be benefitial as it would provide a casus belli to act ... this will need a lot of preparation but it is within the realm of possibility. It only requires the will to do so and the strategic mindset to act accordingly when the opportunity presents itself. The rest is ... patience.

Attached: purging.jpg (1024x755, 488K)

Reminder : The promi Traitor list
take note of these nigger fucking scumbags and cucks!
unterstuetzt-merkel.de/prominente

Hi, join the kraut/pol/ discord!
/m45Wr

Attached: 1516984055093.jpg (267x300, 16K)

where is this hostility coming from?

This place is so 'special' because it IS a toxic shithole. It is so far gone that it is outside their jurisdiction as well as their awareness mostly.

And yes ... we might be the vanguard of the new times to come if we are lucky.

Attached: bfv-nigger.png (500x223, 180K)

>Getting my lazy ass on the floor and working on my fitness.

that's the spirit. time to get aesthetic and Jow Forums!

Attached: tumblr_p54sd2dskd1ws3e3bo1_1280.jpg (601x707, 56K)

True, right now I'm very interested in the lebanese civil war, which might give us some insights. Large outside group (palestine muslims) enter a predominentaly christian society. I know it's not even remotely comparable, but we have a completely new situation probably now nation ever suffered from

>Aesthetics
Serge Nubret, Frank Zane, Bob Paris, Francis Benfatto and the king Arnold Schwarzenegger are good idols for the aesthetic era. Fun fact: Arnold got advice on how to properly train the chest from Serge. Sadly, with Nasser ElSonbatty and Dorian Yates came the freak area... followed by Ronnie Coleman, Günther Schlierkamp and Markus Rühl

>rp-online.de/politik/eu/eu-kommission-will-personalausweise-mit-fingerabdruck-aid-1.7517572
Soon they will also want DNA samples of every single and enforced gps chipping at birth. And all that to protect our borders and make it harder for terrorists to come here, dont mind that nobody even controls the people coming here that is not important.

Speaking of Finis Germania. Besides this book, I also read "Warum ich kein Linker mehr Bin" as well as "Neue Weltordnung" from the publisher Antaios.

Attached: 41ZQ-xqTJwL._SX348_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (350x499, 19K)

Well if you want a passport, you have to give them your fingerprints since 2007. So no big deal if you ask me

Attached: 20745C51-4C5C-4196-8B49-1314B0B9164E.jpg (620x413, 85K)

that's great, the bundestag needs more people with real academic titles and less gender studies bullcrap, I hope things work great for you. Have a nice day everyone I must go out to the taco land

No you dont, unless you are a cuck and dont tell them to fuck straight off.

Not in S-H at least

Did you guys try out long term fasts combed with intense training?

the thing is that you first need to find enough men who are determined to fight and are also skilled at that. the last part might even be the easiest one. in fact these men would have to be in peak physical shape, trained in self defence and at-least absolved para-military training. idealy you would recruit these men directly from Police or Army.

excellent idea. also take southafrica into account. shit is about to go down there. determined men might want to go down there and actively help the Boers. Not only will the Boers need the help but it might also train you for similar situations which will soon arise in Europe.

i worded my post perhaps with a little bit too much pathos. Aesthetics are a nice side-effect but shouldn't be the primary goal like in body-building. Functional strength is more important for our cause imo. A mixture of calisthenics, martial arts and strenght training would be ideal imo.

if you're into classic bodybuilding, check this channel out. good stuff:
youtube.com/user/TheDankNick/videos

no, but i never had to lose any fat to begin with.