Shocking moment a brazen thief shoots a man in broad daylight before stealing his $8...

>Shocking moment a brazen thief shoots a man in broad daylight before stealing his $8,500 gold chain at a Florida gas station
>Darryl Bellamy was shot and robbed at a Lauderhill, Florida, gas station on March 30 around 7pm
>Police say a black Chevrolet Camaro with a driver and a passenger circled the gas station looking for a victim before spotting Bellamy because of his chain
>The passenger gets out of the car and shoots Bellamy as he attempts to run away
>Bellamy throws his gold chain and turns over his possessions to the gunman
>Authorities say the chain Bellamy was wearing is valued at around $8,500
>Bellamy has since been released from the hospital and is expected to be OK
>Police are now asking for help in identifying and capturing the perpetrator

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5621419/Shocking-moment-brazen-thief-shoot-man-broad-daylight-stealing-chain.html

Attached: 4B3736F600000578-5621419-image-m-11_1523887971859.jpg (634x385, 21K)

I should care about this,because?

>$8,500
>gold chain

Attached: 1517509230093.gif (463x260, 3.46M)

I've been to that gas station
Make a turn in any direction from that exit and it is pure diversity

>nigger shoots nigger

i don't care. BLM doesn't care. noone gives a shit

Everyone cares faggot, except certain shill faggots here like you. This fag will be caught and imprisoned or killed, doesn't matter which.

No one cares if some nigger shoots a flashy nigger. He should have known better.

Noone cares faggot, except certain shill faggots here like you.

nigger detected

Yea except I'm not the shill, faggot. It's you and your butt buddies. Good one.

I care. The victim here isn't an illegal, he's a citizen of the US. We're not a fucking degenerate shithole yet, we have laws. They only mean anything if they apply to everyone, shitheads.

Plus this Bellamy cat is an /o/ bro, he can't be all bad. But yeah don't be walking around with a fucking downpayment on a house around your neck that's just stupid.

real flag for you faggots

>>Authorities say the chain Bellamy was wearing is valued at around $8,500

And those wheels on his fucking clown car are probably worth about the same. I wonder what this nigger did for work?

Attached: black town.jpg (792x626, 119K)

that's a dope scraper for real doe

doesn't matter what he did for work. he probably just had a regular job and sank a lot of his money into stupid shit like any other young urban person. shoes, chains, etc. point is he literally dindu nuffin, he was just getting gas.

>We're not a fucking degenerate shithole yet

Yea right

Attached: emojipedia_1f928_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.png (480x480, 98K)

>we have laws
Boomers deserve to be shot on sight

>pawn shop
>rent a center

Citizenship doesn't matter, blood does. blacks killing blacks is their problem. I care more about a white being killed in Europe than a black being killed by a black in my country

They should both be hanged.

>$8500 is a downpayment on a house

Maybe 30 years ago it was

You could quintuple that number and it barely qualifies now.

>niggers nigging in niggertown

Attached: 1365886005364.gif (247x250, 2.26M)

$85k will get you a piece of shit to start. or it will buy you a few NICE acres of land on which to build a home or drag a trailer onto. point being it's a lot of fucking cash to have on you.

>quintuple
maybe in your faggot vancouver

>Florida gas station
says it all

>I wonder what this nigger did for work?
Probably a regular ass minimum wage job, but had different priorities. That gold chain, and his car aren't exactly out of reach if you don't buy a house, and don't pay for child support.

>10% down payment
Enjoy getting raped by a PMI. 20% or more faggot.

>man shot for weary a fake gold chain
and in other news....

>You're not of the meatbag race like ME so I KNOW you're not a cop making $150,000 a year like me, and all other private jobs around here pay shit, so how'd you get that expensive chain and those rims, boy? You must be a criminal. Drug seller, prostitution pimp, something. You're under arrest now. All peasants not living like peasants like system mandates they're supposed to are immediate suspects.

Look at the stupid fucking car.. the gold chain. Who gives a shit if these apes kill eachother.

>neverserved doesn't get a VA loan rate
o i m laffin

Attached: kek.png (1272x1152, 89K)

stole it /sold drugs/women

It's beyond saving dude, we cannot enforce laws because the system is too big and out of control. Take the blackpill and shitpost

i did. then i rediscovered real faith in god backed by philosophy and am currently in the hiring process to be police. i can't fuck around with blackpills. i believe democracy can work. it's not over yet. the feds may stumble, but local good guys are what makes the world safe even for faggots itt.

It's an 8.5k chain, not 85k

AROUND BLACKS

NO ONE GIVES FUCK ABOUT NIGGERS HERE
alright you fucking boomer civicuck nigger loving faggot
fuck off back to plebbit where you can continue to suck your based black men

Attached: (you).jpg (547x500, 64K)

>black on black crime
who cares?

also, im sure someone will say this is white people's fault

Do your chain hang low
Do it wobble to da flo'
Do it shine in the light
Is it platnium is it gold?

can you throw it o'er
'fore i shoot you in the shoulder
tell me do your chaaaain
haaaang loooow

This.

It is the nature of the nigger to kill other niggers.

Attached: hNco1aX_d(2).jpg (640x409, 28K)

obviously a drug pushing nigger

this is the most butthurt shitskin monkey post ive ever read

>no bling round ere tuck your jewels unless you wanna get done by the wolves

no, you let the population cull itself, fucking dumbass boomer tier nigger