I'm moving to Texas from Cali

I'm moving in with my fiancée. I cant stand this shitty communist state anymore & all these illegals being pardoned from their crimes by our state governor.
I'm a die hard nationalist & I understand you Texans, Arizonans & others HATE Californians moving to your states.
So tell me anons, how can I fit in with the based Texans? I'm pretty much a redneck to begin with, grew up in a farm. California doesn't deserve my taxes.
I participated heavily in The State of Jefferson movement, but it never picked up momentum. That was pretty much my last hope for Cali.

Attached: IMG_5066.png (2000x1333, 11K)

Sorry we're full

Texas will be blue by 2040 because all of the fleeing Comifornians

By a gun. Vote Republican. Be white. You’ll be good

Texas is going Communist soon. Should let you know.

Attached: texas2.png (250x244, 18K)

As long as you keep texas red and uphold texas values you are welcome. If not then you can die

The difference with the USSR communists & modern communists like you who live in San Francisco is that the USSR communists had actual power to back up their ideology.
Nigger faggots like you are soy boys who want to be rebellious because you have step daddy issues & you saw him pound your mom with his huge cock when you were six.

I would say SC is the new Texas, but half of this state are transplants from Ohio at this point. Also if niggers had a Mecca, it would probably be here or Georgia

don't move to Austin, its full an doesn't need anymore Calitards

austin, dallas, el paso, houston, san antonio, and the valley are all liberal hell holes. as long as you stay away from those you should like it.

Lul Austin is filled with faggot ass soyboys from what I've heard. Besides, anyone who lives in a city is a city slicking fucktard, a rat living in a cage.
I'm moving to a small town in north Texas & we plan on buying some land. Land is hella fuckin cheap in Texas for whatever reason.

shut the fuck up and get me my cappuccino

maybe because there's a lot of it

It's honestly going to be so nice not having an income tax as well

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>land is cheap
Unless you're near a city.

nah fuck off we're full.

>tfw stroke
is cost of living cheap where you're going
around here, in the south, a couple working minimum wage can live comfortably in a decent apartment

Fuck off, we're full.

Doubt.jpg

Kys we're full

Texas flag, pick up truck, eat barbecue, like George strait

Fuck off and fix your state.
>clean your room
Weak faggit

I’m texan.
I just dont care anymore. All is lost. Fuck my wife and call me Alice.

Take heart brother, there is work to be done

My fiancée & I are moving in with her grandparents, they borrow her car like once a week so we'll be living rent free

milk,bread and eggs user

>I'm pretty much a redneck
Then you can fuck right off then

Fuck off, we are full. We know that you are a lying leftist.

Attached: TEXICAN PEPE.jpg (2000x1333, 512K)

The weather in Texas is absolute shit. Whites were not made to live in a climate with 90% humidity 10 months out of the year. This is why Texans are so fat, because they stay inside air conditioned houses/buildings all the time.
I remember stepping outside for 2 minutes and had sweat dripping down my ass.

My dude, leftists don't exist where I'm from

Attached: IMG_5077.png (220x252, 19K)

Tbh my ass already gets sweaty in the summer so who cares

How close are you going to be the metroplex?

Yeah but its super comfy to be nice and cool inside all the time when its hot out.

Not giving any details, but let's just say very far- to the west. Never going to be near there

CARPETBAGGERS RAUS

>90%
This doesn't happen if you're not next to the coast.

Stepping inside and getting blasted by AC after a long day outside makes it all worth it.

You are not white

Okay Juanito

Stay the fuck where you are and make your state better.
If your anything like the asskissing you posted you should be an example for the commiefornians on how to not ruin everything you touch.
But really fuck off we're full.

Attached: 1521835478212.png (802x810, 35K)

I'm really not going to take advice about life decisions from a neet, don't be jealous just because another Chad is coming to town.

You are not white

Most of the people I've heard were moving CA -> TX are doing it because of the commie leftist illegal-friendly laws that they hate. So they'd be making it more red. Although I guess that is just anecdotal.
Fucking commie hypocrites love to classify others as rich and put burdens on them, but when the politicians come for their own money they shriek 'victimization!'

>Chad is coming to town
DoubleDoubt.jpg

>chad from commiefornia
Don't forget to shelter your hole in case she wanders off and finds out what a real man looks like

They aren't that self aware.
>whoa this place had gone to hell, we need to move
>hey Texas is doing great! Let's go there
>wtf they don't have mandatory pronoun laws here! Ugh! We need to change that
They just shit up everything they touch

I'm moving to Texas for a lot of reasons, the main one being my fiancée. The second one is the gun laws in California. The third main reason is taxes. Fourth reason, California is making it illegal to criticize others on a U.K. Tier level of fuckery

Maybe you do not understand which people are leaving California. The liberal faggots love it there.

Honestly where do you live? Maybe we can chat when I get there you fucking spic

We are full asshole. Go to new York.

Nice meme spic, you southern niggers sure are roudy from all that hot weather & salsa

Texas is going brown soon and rejoining mexico

Anybody who doesn't want you to come is a neet lol. Classic

>Whites were not made to live in a climate with 90% humidity 10 months out of the year. This is why Texans are so fat

There are hardly any whites here at all and the fat ones are mestizos

>The second one is the gun laws in California
Yeah this is my 2nd too. Main is illegals EVERYWHERE, even in the government.
And yeah the social aspect here is "fuck Trump, don't ever be mean, muh feminism, gunz r bad, let's all be gay and not care about rules that help keep society intact."
Good on OC for standing up to the illegals thing, but I'm afraid more of the state is going to become more like San Fran

Since you hate us southern niggers so much why don't you fuck off and leave us alone? If this is your general attitude you will never be accepted in a small town in Texas. Maybe try Arizona or New Mexico.

Houston. If you're moving out west that's like a 13 hour drive.

As if I give a shit about what trailer park descendants of Irish niggers & red men think of me

Then why did you start this fucking thread?

>muh superior California
EL OH EL

>As if I give a shit about what trailer park descendants of Irish niggers & red men think of me

You think this place is Alabama?

Why are you asking permission, asswipe? Texas' big cities are full of leftists just like California. Texans aren't going to do shit about them and they aren't going to do shit about you moving in.

Move away from Houston. Texas is a big state

As opposed to what? Setting up barricades? We're still way to civic nationalist for that

True, Texans are cucks. Just now realized this

Texans are fucking spics

Yes, we are cucks for not beating people up for moving to our place. It will all work out, you will show people the attitude you have shown in this thread, and nobody will like you.
In _____ state, people totally do that.
Oh wait
There is no state like that.
Larping subhumans

>t. NJ nig nog

You're a nigger

Arizona transplant here, you'll never fit in and you won't want to. Conservatives (not trads or nationalists, which are actually rare) are insufferable people. You're going to hate their culture and how they treat you and it'll make you miss California. I'm not saying our culture is superior, but you were raised a certain way and now you'll be treated differently than you have been your whole life.

A few things: don't greet people as you walk by. They won't even make eye contact. Beware of people trying to run you off the road, this isn't the "commie hellhole" you're used to where everyone works together and makes the best of a traffic jam situation. Just overall expect people to be more individualistic, yet also simultaneously more generous when it actually matters. It's weird, but you'll get used to it. Just don't talk about how California is better and more relevant, they hate that.

We don't fucking want you. If you had the patience to deal with life in California for even one day, you are not the kind of person we need in this state. You faggots come here pretending like you're conservatives and then see what a real red state is and it makes you want to undermine it.

You can lie as much as you want about that fact, but every Californian is a shitlib to their core. Go to literally any other state. We have enough issues with the goddamn Mexicans without you compounding onto it.

>A few things: don't greet people as you walk by. They won't even make eye contact.
Literally couldn't be more wrong. Either a city fag or larping

Also, pick the whitest town you can find with a small to medium sized population. I made the mistake of moving to the state's major city and guess what, it was the same as California with all the shitskins.

Try to live around whites, but again red state whites are the worst. California has this drastic divide between the civilized and the savages, and it's clearly black and white. In red states some whites are closer to savages, that's why people talk about "white trash" and the like. I guess if there's no darkies to be the lower class, whites have to do the dirty work. They're still far better to be around than low class darkies though.

Just do one thing, please and for the love of God. Leave California behind and don't bring any of that shit with you. You are coming to Texas because it's better so embrace it for what it is.

Bonus points: Learn about the Alamo and go visit it.
Purchase a Gun with 17 rounds in the magazine just because you can, learn how to defend yourself and your neighbors.
Enjoy the 0% state tax and guard it.
Eat meat and don't be a pussy. BBQ is one of the top things Texas has to offer.
Don't ask the government to do a damn thing you can do yourself.
If you can do these things... I'm reluctant but glad to have you.

Our economy is rock solid but our damn housing market has skyrocketed from so many people moving in so... try to be aggressive with getting a deal on your house, it'll help keep our house market down. A 3 bedroom house right now in a decent neighborhood shouldn't cost more than 220k... if you are buying for more than that you are hurting Texans. Only 4 years ago the same house could have been bought for 160-180k...

This is a known and confirmed phenomenon that I've dubbed "Arizona autism." They will seriously walk by you, not in a crowd but one on one, and if you say "hi" they look away or look at you weird and say nothing.

Texas, secede and do it quickly. Wall off your borders. You're the flame of hope for the US.

>but again red state whites are the worst
Again, literal nigger

>Leave California behind and don't bring any of that shit with you

Oh I bet you guys hate everything about California. That's why you dont line up for miles every time an In N Out or Costco opens in your area, you boycott every new movie from Hollywood, and boycott all technology that comes from California. How are you posting this? With your superior Texas BBQ computer?

Again, not uncommon in big cities. Compare this to walking through NY and it's still far less hostile

Commiefornians swear Texas is ass backwards.

I can tell you they're full of shit and want to stay where their fat asses rest.

Never go full retarded

Fuck that, say howdy to every person you walk by, or at least a slight head nod. Texans are friendly as fuck, even in the city, compared to many other places.

I went on a facebook sale run to a very shady part of Arlington. I had bad directions and went to the wrong house. An older black gentleman came out, I explained what I was doing and he spend like 5 minutes of his time helping me find the correct house. Might help though that I grew up in a shady neighborhood so even though I don't live in one anymore, I still act to people in those places 'normal' to them. Just be respectful and friendly and you'll get it right back.

You guys are stubborn and rude, your post confirms.

However, the fact that you're stubborn and rude is why you're not falling for the current cuckoldry. Then again it results in all of you being at each other's throats all the time (a product of strict capitalism) to the point you pretty much have to carry a gun because some trashy white will try to run you off the road for driving anywhere near the speed limit.

>However, the fact that you're stubborn and rude is why you're not falling for the current cuckoldry. Then again it results in all of you being at each other's throats all the time (a product of strict capitalism) to the point you pretty much have to carry a gun because some trashy white will try to run you off the road for driving anywhere near the speed limit.
>being this retarded
How do you even function?

Stay in Cali. Lets undermine the communist regime from within. Collect intel about pro-migrant activities, so once the us army invades commifornia, they will have an easier job overthrowing the commie mob-rule.

Yea this nigger is full on retarded, or larping for some even more retarded reason

All commies will be gassed soon. Should let you know.

Attached: texas wedding396532714120255_1193480289532248064_n.jpg (1024x1024, 162K)

Attached: image.jpg (640x480, 82K)

Well I was referring to the California state of mind and comfortability with safety nets and social justice...

However, if there is one thing Texas is tolerant of, it's food. Silicon valley is moving to Austin btw... buckets and buckets of tech jobs and innovation moving our way because we don't tax the fuck out of you for existing. Plus having central servers is ideal for latency across the country.

You'll be fine especially if you grew up on a farm. Just vote republican and help us defend against the spics.

t. Houston nigger

It's a fucking roulette up here in DFW, shit's great

Property taxes are fucked in Texas. Used to be pretty cool. Old school Texans are actually carving out pieces of oklahoma.

corpus christi is the best city in texas

I have never dealt with any of the problems you bitch about in this thread, maybe try to live in a better neighborhood.

>Austin gets even worse
Oy vey

Don't California my Texas. Also... Fuck off, we're full.

Welcome aboard. Please pick up your complimentary AR15 at the border, and be sure to vote Republican or you'll have to go back.

These vary heavily though