imgur.com/a/0USd0
>Yemen Apr2
i.imgur.com/zmBWKrC.jpg
>Afrin Apr1
imgur.com/a/JQxip
>Yarmouk camp Mar16
i.imgur.com/DNQfiMd.jpg

Devs April16
>Ru military police distribute humanitarian aid to Douma as final militants depart
>W Aleppo; JTS begins op against HTS near Daret Izza, cap 4 localities and several Turkestan Islamic Party militants
>Ru says it will not interfere in OPCW investigation, 'US is trying to undermine...mission...ahead of the experts’ arrival in Douma'
>E Qalamoun rebels claim fake assault in hopes of negotiating better deal with SAA
>SOHR; 196 members of HTS and 148 members of Jabhat Tahrir Souriya killed in clashes between each other over weekend
>JTS storms HTS positions in W Aleppo, capture Aajel, Jamiyat Al-Sa’diyah, and Al-Dabaa, and hilltops of Tal Al-Numan
>US reportedly sets up new base in E DeZ at al-Tanak oilfield, also move equipment from Khasham to Hosseinieh
>SAA ops in Homs-Hama border in Ar-Rastan region result in capture of Beit Ray, Wadi Khanazir valley, and Jabal Jinn mountain
>PKK attack Turkish mil in S province of Sirnak near Iraqi/Syrian borders, killing 3 soldiers, wounding several

Prev

Attached: Datv2Z1WkAAs8vH.jpg (953x960, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
archive.org/details/threads_201712
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1670320/Video-Pink-Floyds-Roger-Waters-slams-Syrian-airstrikes-White-Helmets.html
nytimes.com/aponline/2018/04/16/world/europe/ap-syria-the-latest.html
yahoo.com/news/turkey-warns-greece-flag-hoisted-disputed-islet-104012365.html
nytimes.com/aponline/2018/04/16/world/europe/ap-eu-spain-italy-migrants.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mrSUfnFcgdA
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/turkeys-opposition-protests-state-emergency-sit-ins-54500590
plenglish.com/index.php?o=rn&id=27172&SEO=growing-rejection-in-europe-of-attacks-against-syria
youtu.be/E6mTe-21Cok
twitter.com/novosyria/status/985912516147601408
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No just tell me what you are implying.

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Sheikhoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
>WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
>Thread reminder to watch Threads.
archive.org/details/threads_201712

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
=
Syrian Timelapse: Ebin Maps
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U

Average Icelandic IQ: 101
Average Icelandic height: 5ft 11
Average Icelandic penis length: 6.50"

Average Syrian IQ: 89
Average Syrian height: 5ft 8
Average Syrian penis length: 5.56"

The facts are clear: Icelandic men/Syrian women hybrids are healthier, smarter, bigger dicked (if male) and taller.

It's time for Syria to become diverse.

Attached: elskacard_008_front.jpg (961x1353, 1.25M)

VIDEO

>Pink Floyd's Roger Waters slams Syrian airstrikes and White Helmets

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1670320/Video-Pink-Floyds-Roger-Waters-slams-Syrian-airstrikes-White-Helmets.html

>EU wants to give a push to UN-led peace process after US-led Syria strikes – Mogherini
EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini has said that the bloc wants to use a major meeting on Syria next week to give impetus to UN peace moves following US-led airstrikes on the country. “There is the need to give a push to the UN-led process,” AP quoted Mogerhini as saying on Monday. Speaking before chairing talks among EU foreign ministers in Luxembourg, she said that “people are suffering, people are dying, and I think the whole international community has to take responsibility for this.” Dutch Foreign Minister Stef Blok said: “We should keep on pushing for a solution through the UN Security Council. It’s the only way forward.” On April 24-25, a Syria donor conference will be held in Brussels, and more than 70 delegations are expected to attend.

nytimes.com/aponline/2018/04/16/world/europe/ap-syria-the-latest.html

>Turkish PM warns Greece over flag hoisted on disputed islet in Aegean Sea
Turkey’s Prime Minister Binali Yildirim has warned Greece to refrain from “provocations” after a Greek flag was hoisted on a disputed, uninhabited islet in the Aegean Sea off the Turkish coast. Yildirim said on Monday that Turkish coastguards removed the flag from the island off the coast of the Aegean resort of Didim, AP reports. According to Yildirim, the incident was similar to one in 1996 when the two NATO allies went to war over the uninhabited Imia islets – Kardak in Turkish – which both Turkey and Greece claim. “Our advice to Greece would be to stay away from provocations and agitations… We are determined to give the necessary response to such faits accomplis,” Yildirim said.

yahoo.com/news/turkey-warns-greece-flag-hoisted-disputed-islet-104012365.html

Trump is great
Death to Russia
Death to Iran
Curse upon turks
Victory to Israel!

There seems to be some sort of disinformation campaign regarding the missile strikes by Asshats on this board so it is time they were put down by logic and facts. They like to claim that most missiles were shot down and typically post this picture, its funny that they post this picture because as you can see Asshat's propaganda exposes their own lies, Tomahawk cruise missiles fly at around 20 meters above ground and as you see in this picture, the air defence missiles used by Asshat's forces are flying at about 200 meters or more into the air, the reason their missiles are flying that high is because they couldn't find their targets and are going to self destruct safely in the air as they were intended, and not to mention that Asshat's systems have a minimum ceiling of 300 meters so it would be impossible for them to even engage the cruise missiles. I'm glad this issue could be settled.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x500, 98K)

>Italy frees Spanish ship that rescues migrants in Mediterranean
A Spanish aid group that rescues migrants in the Mediterranean has said that Italian authorities have released the organization’s ship after impounding it for taking 218 migrants to Italy. Proactiva Open Arms founder Oscar Camps said in a tweet Monday that the ship is free to leave the Sicilian port of Pozzallo. However, he says Italy is still investigating whether the group should face charges of criminal association and aiding illegal immigration, AP reports. The probe stems from a high-seas standoff last month between the Open Arms crew and the Libyan coastguard. The group refused to relinquish the migrants they had picked up in international waters and took them to Italy, where authorities are trying to stem migration.

nytimes.com/aponline/2018/04/16/world/europe/ap-eu-spain-italy-migrants.html

>Iran ready to continue dialogue with EU despite ‘differing values’
Tehran said Monday that EU sanctions over its human rights record were due to “differing values.” Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahram Ghasemi said that “we have certain differences of opinion with European countries and the European Union.” He emphasized differences “notably as concerns human rights.” On Thursday, the EU extended by a year sanctions against 82 individuals and an entity accused of “serious human rights violations in Iran.” According to Ghasemi, long-running dialogue with the EU should continue, focusing on areas of agreement and in “a constructive atmosphere of good will.”

>russia has a part, which means it is unreliable
You mean;
*USA and I*rael

It was so much easier to keep track of the various arguments in /sg/ when the regulars all namefagged.

Anyway, I'm off to bed guys. Goodnight and don't let the NATO shills bite!

Britbong politicians talking about the UK strikes
youtube.com/watch?v=mrSUfnFcgdA
>politicians talking about Assad doing the strikes before any evidence has been found

/sg/ will defend this

Attached: zzzzlilputin15.png (800x600, 474K)

>Turkey’s main opposition party protests state of emergency with sit-ins across country
Supporters of Turkey’s main opposition party have staged sit-in demonstrations in all of the country’s 81 provinces to protest the state of emergency that was declared after a coup attempt in 2016. The demonstrations held Monday were organized as President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s government prepares this week to extend the state of emergency for a seventh time, AP said. The opposition Republican People’s Party (CHP) accuses the government of misusing its emergency powers to bypass parliament, erode democracy and go after government critics. The government says the unusual powers it acquires during a state of emergency are needed to deal with ongoing security threats. Hundreds of CHP supporters staged a protest on a street near Taksim Square In Istanbul after police blocked their access to the city’s main square.

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/turkeys-opposition-protests-state-emergency-sit-ins-54500590

>pending security issues

What did Ass*d mean by this?

Attached: 34709.jpg (1080x864, 125K)

UK Parliament is full of lying rats
home they get wiped off the face of the earth for shilling for further murder based on "humanitarian intervention".

Attached: 1519604465785.gif (346x263, 945K)

Give me one argument why the SDF's vision for Syria is not the best and most sustainable one.

Attached: 294601Image1.jpg (460x286, 31K)

New Zealand will be voting to become a Civilised White European country or remain part of the British commonwealth.

What do you think /sg/

>Growing Rejection in Europe of Attacks against Syria

Most Germans reject military aggression by Western countries to Syria, revealed a representative poll published today by Der Spiegel magazine.

According to the survey, 59.9 percent of the German population opposed the bombing of targets in Syrian territory by the United States, France and the United Kingdom, carried out at dawn on April 14 last.

Only 30.8 percent of respondents supported the attacks made last Saturday by the Western alliance against the Arab country, while 9.3 percent of respondents are undecided.

The disapproval of the military aggression was even greater among the members of the Christian Democratic Union (CDU), led by the federal chancellor, Angela Merkel, among whom 46.2 percent said they were against the attacks, but the result added 43 percentage of those in favor.

Germany did not join the night air operation against Syria launched by the US, French and British governments, but after the completion of the same Merkel declared that it was a 'necessary and appropriate' action, given the Western accusations to Damascus of having used chemical weapons.

The rejection of military aggression against Syria outlines a growing trend in Europe.

CONT

From London it was known that the organization Stop the war today called a series of protests in different cities of the United Kingdom with the slogan 'Stop bombing Syria.'

In a statement released Monday on social networks, the organizers said that the largest demonstration would take place in the Parliament Square, because of the debate planned there on the recent attack of the United States, the United Kingdom and France against Syria.

'The vast majority of people in this country are opposed to the illegal gesture of bombing, which will further impede the development of peaceful international relations', they said.

According to Labor leader Jeremy Corbyn, in a column published Monday in the Guardian newspaper, the aggression of April 14 can be described as 'erroneous and ill-conceived.'

The leader of the left warned on 'the increase in military action will simply cause more deaths and more refugees.'

Corbyn called for 'a change in the rhetoric of eternal confrontation with Russia will help to create a consensus in the UN for multilateral action that will enable the end of the agony in the Levant nation', said the co-founder and former coordinator of Stop the War and the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament (CND).

'The United Kingdom should play a leadership role to achieve a ceasefire in the conflict, not receive instructions from Washington and put British military personnel in danger', he said.
plenglish.com/index.php?o=rn&id=27172&SEO=growing-rejection-in-europe-of-attacks-against-syria

Lots of undetonated tomahawk warheads laying around.

/sg/ will defend this

(2)

Attached: zzzzlilputin18.jpg (1235x1159, 138K)

Terrorists like to leave explosive presents in evacuated areas.

>At least 10 IQ points over all Arabs
>At least 3 inches taller than all Arabs
>1 inch bigger D across the board (muh dik)
Jesus Christ, how can you compete? It's over. Time to submit to the Icelandic bull.

Attached: 21b17ee2dc7315751e22832b0309dafa.jpg (800x1200, 108K)

DEATH TO AMERICA

Attached: muslims-nazi-hatin-israel-leftisti-libertarian-everyone-else-whos-not-29350191.png (500x561, 103K)

because they are communist, anarchist, progressive liberals

Why would we defend it?

because it's an American puppet state by design.

pink floyd guys are red pilled, not a surprise desu

/sg/ will defend this
(3)

Attached: zzzzlilputin25.jpg (501x420, 47K)

So Germanistan is only 30% white now.

Attached: Триединство+славян+и+пидорашка.jpg (426x285, 33K)

>Lots of future IEDs lying around

you know, normally i'd think this is bait, but the flag...

NEW SOUTHFRONT

youtu.be/E6mTe-21Cok
youtu.be/E6mTe-21Cok
youtu.be/E6mTe-21Cok

/sg/ will defend this

(4)

Attached: zzzzlilputin27.jpg (250x441, 31K)

no, putin is a zio

never going to work, the neighbours will not allow it. Erdogan has said straight out he will not accept any kurdish state in the area and will simply invade

They want a communist dictatorship. And the Kurds are cunts anyway

xd

Attached: IMG_20180416_135158.jpg (450x378, 32K)

And we were singing...

Bye, bye Mr Syrian guy
Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry
And them good ole boys were drinking whiskey and rye
Singin' this'll be the day that I die
This'll be the day that I die

Attached: 1523887768651.jpg (1024x1024, 130K)

/sg/ will defend this

(5)

Attached: chocolate10.jpg (1024x826, 73K)

All for are P*dorashkas

Thoughts /sg/?

Attached: Trump Syria.png (1391x513, 251K)

nobody cares retard

>Sheffeld Uni studying Assadist extremism online
holy fucking what

ok, here's my argument
OPCW covered the Barzah facility in Febuary and declared it absolutely fine, and the Americans have bombed it based off either really really old intel or off Jihadist white helmet propaganda.
the French, English and Americans are lying out their arses from the lack of proof they have as causus belli for the strike, harping on emotional manipulation of "gas attacks on children and women".

Attached: OPCW report.png (794x225, 81K)

Why would we. Explain yourself you shitskin favela huehue faggot

/sg/ will defend this

(6)

Attached: zzzz.jpg (864x400, 43K)

HUMANITARIAN CORRIDORS WTF?
TO WHO, ISIS IN YARMOUK OR AL QAEDA IN IDLIB?

anyone got more of these NEATO pictures?

Attached: TLAM-C-Profile-S[1].jpg (720x480, 378K)

/sg/ will defend this

(7)

Attached: zzzz1.jpg (400x260, 13K)

>It's le 7D chess

Attached: 1506641542428.gif (360x344, 3.32M)

/sg/ will defend this

(8)

Attached: zzzzlilputin17.jpg (650x434, 94K)

What has happened to this general...

Attached: D6260832-7D1B-468F-A4EE-5444648B0D7F.jpg (660x716, 65K)

>Sheffeld Uni studying Assadist extremism online
Shit, pretend we aren't extremists. Put on your best poker face.

Attached: 1498251385321.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>French
I'm not used to France being hawkish, times have changed.

I certainly won't defend this. Putin must go

everytime i watch UK Parliament, my blood boils
no wonder people want to shoot MP's in the face.

Attached: 1520074761699.jpg (621x458, 47K)

>4D chess
Stop hiding in your safespace rapefugie. Assad will be dead soon and pidorashka will be cucked out from ME.

GAS ATTACK EVIDENCE CONFIRMED!!!!!111
>GAS ATTACK EVIDENCE CONFIRMED

Attached: pepe_gas_attack2.jpg (889x669, 80K)

>'Syria Is Not Auschwitz'
In a DER SPIEGEL interview, German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas discusses Germany's position on Syria, criticizes U.S. President Donald Trump's Twitter diplomacy and calls for a tougher approach to Russia.

DER SPIEGEL: Mr. Foreign Minister, in your inauguration speech, you said you went into politics because of Auschwitz. What did you mean?

Maas: I was looking for explanations for how the Nazis were able to plunge Germany and the entire world into such a catastrophe. Much of what happened back then was so horrific that I simply couldn't understand it. From that grew a deep need to make a contribution myself so that something like that never happens again. I then made the decision to take on political responsibility.

DER SPIEGEL: What does that mean for German foreign policy?

Maas: Foreign policy is rooted in values and interests. It's not always easy to harmonize the two. But following World War II, Germany saw itself as a peaceful power. We have done our best to ensure that there is a long-term effort in international politics to secure peace. I would like to continue that focus.

DER SPIEGEL: Should the peaceful power of Germany use military means to prevent mass murder?

Maas: I'm not a pacifist. From Germany's unique history, I have drawn the conclusion that we always have to do everything we can to avoid armed conflict .- but that there can also unfortunately be moments when military means must be resorted to as an ultima ratio.

>DER SPIEGEL: In Syria, the West has for years been facing the question as to whether the application of military means is justified. What do you think?

Maas: I don't believe it is appropriate to draw a direct line from Auschwitz to Syria. Syria is not Auschwitz. The barbarity of the Nazis' crimes makes it impossible to compare them with others.

CONT

What, are you upset that not everyone gets their news from fucking Southfront?

See:

Attached: Iceland (1).gif (145x100, 88K)

Death to Assad

Attached: 4353523.png (475x394, 54K)

>split
Independence
>stay
queen is about to die, extra holidays

>Trump intentionally fires 103 cruise missiles on chemical facilities
>targets destroyed, no casualties whatsoever, 6 injured

>Assad accidentally hits chemical facility with exactly 1 bomb
>major leakage of chemicals, 74 dead, 300+ injured

Attached: 7.png (192x192, 17K)

I haven't checked the rest of the board in a couple of hours now, but it isn't just here. there are shills here atm, quality hasn't been this low in many months and it started today. earlier it has just been redditards form t_d/ptg. They have also been at cripple

So no one will actually comment on the info? Cool

boomers from r/ptg. After the airstrikes all Jow Forums trolled r/ptg, to the point some of their posters had to leave site and cry that Jow Forums is lost and now they came back and /sg/ is their boogieman

This is our general now, muzzie boi

Attached: images.png (413x356, 12K)

>some young fuckwit saying that diplomacy is the only way the war can end and that the russians can end the war today
retarded

who cares about the DPRS, they're uni students

>what is the FFL operations in Mali, Niger and the Congo.
they just havent been open with it for a while.

Source?

It looks so fucking disorganised. In Finland they each have a desk and a computer thingy which gives the floor to speakers in order. People also don't sit on fucking couches. The bantz are good though

It's bullshit. Go back to plebbit or /leftypol to discuss

they can't handle it, Umabro.
/sg/ has been an echo chamber for so long they can't deal with the idea that their biased sources were wrong.

Jow Forumsthe_donald invasion

/sg/ will deny this

Attached: zzzzlilputin4.png (2518x1024, 413K)

>DER SPIEGEL: Shouldn't hundreds of thousands of dead in Syria also represent an adequate motivation for intervention?

Maas: What we have seen in the last seven years in Syria is horrifying. Chemical weapons have been deployed repeatedly and have created immeasurable suffering for innocent people. It is also intolerable that political leaders have thus far been unable to find a political solution to this conflict. But that is the prerequisite for lasting peace. The deployment of chemical weapons in Syria must come to an end and cannot remain without consequences. At issue is one of the most savage weapons of mass destruction. It has been internationally outlawed for decades. I was an early supporter of the French initiative to ensure that those who are responsible for the deployment of chemical weapons be punished.

DER SPIEGEL: Who do you see as being more dangerous to world peace, U.S. President Donald Trump or Russian President Vladimir Putin?

Maas: Verbal escalation is never helpful. But it is also clear that we have seen in numerous votes that United Nations Security Council resolutions on Syria are being blocked by Russia's veto. The international community cannot and should not accept a situation in which the most important UN body is being rendered impotent.

DER SPIEGEL: How great is the danger that the war in Syria could escalate into a global military conflict?

Maas: Despite all of the verbal attacks these days, it won't go that far. Finding a political solution to the conflict must continue to be the first priority. We are in extremely close contact with our partners on that search. A military contribution in Syria was never considered.

DER SPIEGEL: Why not?

Maas: In this conflict, that is not the role that we, in consultation with our partners, wish to play.

CONT

>provides no factual evidence to refute ours
>joins in the shill raid

the sources are bullshit and none of it happened? cool

Duma, a tunnel used by the british special services and their puppets terrorists.
twitter.com/novosyria/status/985912516147601408

the picture
photo evidence
at least 1 million children killed in a single BRAAAP ejaculation

our sources?
your DoD is citing fucking al qaeda propaganda as causus belli for violating sovereign airspace, you have no fucking credability

Attached: jewish_lion.jpg (251x398, 21K)

What if OPCW covered it UP tho?

Attached: 14391559584160.jpg (432x360, 20K)

same thing that happens any time some Nato boondoggles get upset about something and have to live out their insecurity on /sg/. Turks, Amerisharts, Britshits, doesn't matter, /sg/ will weather them, like the SAA has weathered them in Syria.

It will pass. The gains will keep coming and once the OPCW is done the shills will disperse and keep hush about the matter as not to draw any attention to it, as was the case every time.

Attached: 1523705575177.gif (1500x981, 3.75M)

GTFO mudslime. You're rightful Israel's clay.

They have war out there you know. And I imagine (((terrorists))) wouldn't want the truth to be exposed so soon, especially after meme strikes.

Can confirm all of this

>violating sovereign airspace
why didnt russia do shit?

Idiots think RT is unbiased lol. Where are the FOX, CNN and BBC articles? Morons

then the UN building should be nuked along with Westminster, DC and the entire city of Paris

what actually happened is
>current events make Syria briefly relevant to more than just your clique of autists
>people with a diverse range of views and expertise enter the general
>not all their views are convergent with the groupthink built up over the last several years
>shocked and assblasted autists screech in anguish that anyone would dare to contradict wise Southfront and mighty Sputnik

>fox & cnn aren’t biased
>government funded bbc isn’t biased

>Damage to the 3 targets looks way too small for 100+ hits

>No evidence presented of shot down missiles

Anyone think the US never launched close to that many missiles and instead have some way to trick Syrian AA into thinking there were many more missiles flying than in reality?

~30 real missile that struck plus ~80 spoofed missiles that then disappeared from Syrian radars making them think they were intercepted

Which side do you support & why

Can't complain

>russian regime

Attached: 1521954183497.png (438x503, 320K)

everytiem
I guess it's some /ptg/ trying again with his
>let me tell you why it's a good thing
why this info surfaces only after strikes?
why I never heard about it here?
now you tell me I should believe what he says?

>FOX, CNN and BBC
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: DUowDmrWkAEZDaZ.jpg (2047x1462, 821K)

Damn straight. I have my issues with them but CNN are fucking pros on geopolitics.