Dylann Roof - a race war hero or a retarded lunatic?

Dylann Roof - a race war hero or a retarded lunatic?
discuss

Attached: 636185280817410334-122816Roof-forest1.jpg (534x712, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O_J89LJSvL8
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/08/30/video-banned-dylann-roof-right-whites-react-racial-threats-mp4/
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/10/09/video-dylann-roof-white-nelson-mandela/
lastrhodesian.com/
archive.li/gYbXA
archive.li/BgILu
strawpoll.me/15497881/
youtube.com/watch?v=OwlSWFvd0U0
ted.com/talks/christian_picciolini_my_descent_into_america_s_neo_nazi_movement_and_how_i_got_out?utm_campaign=tedspread&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=tedcomshare
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_James_Church_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm gonna fuck his sister, wish me luck guys!

Attached: 1521127690387.png (1048x1276, 755K)

On one hand: Dead niggers

On the other hand: Of all the niggers to kill, churchgoing niggers are what you chose to go after?

Bubba's girlfriend until he gets gassed.

False flag AF, dude was wearing body armor in the church and the cops arresting a suspected mass murderer did so with weapons holstered. I've had NC cops approach me with weapons pointed at my face for smoking weed

>drugs charge
have fun fucking a degenerate whore

>Weed>In high school >"Drugs"

Checked.

Absolute retard for targeting churchgoers as opposed to going into a ghetto and targeting gang members and drug dealers and potentially being hailed as a vigilante by normie right wingers

Elite patsy. Dude didnt kill anyone. There was a party for celebrities right next to the church while the shooting was going on

>weed

Source?

weed is a nigger tier drug anyway

Coward.

Niggers are niggers.

He prob made a couple gorillas shed a tear though. Who’s gonna give two fucks about a couple welfare crips?

We must always honor our martyrs even if they are lunatic. Muslims do this and so should we.

/bowlcutavenger/

>murders a bunch of innocent church goers

He's full retard. If he wanted to kill niggers, he should have went to the hood for the rampage or became a cop.

mentally and emotionally retarded. he killed a bunch of kids, and fucked it all up for gun owners. fuck that piece of shit. he's almost single-handedly responsible for reinvigorating the gun control debate.

youtube.com/watch?v=O_J89LJSvL8

Video: Re-Release: BANNED: Why Dylann Roof is RIGHT – Whites UNDER-REACT to Racial threats
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/08/30/video-banned-dylann-roof-right-whites-react-racial-threats-mp4/

Video: Re-Release: Dylann Roof is a White Nelson Mandela
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/10/09/video-dylann-roof-white-nelson-mandela/

Attached: 1488055752019.jpg (628x630, 53K)

Why did they photoshop those patches on him?

>killed a bunch of kids
all of his victims were adult tho

So to be honest I get his reasoning behind who he killed, if it was just some pavement apes nobody would care but since he killed the most pure "church going folk" everyone cares.
He had to though to send a message to the black community that some of us are willing to fight back against the sustained violence we see

He went after niggers instead of the White liberal nigger apologists.

Attached: 1523615383520.gif (624x335, 2.06M)

not a photoshop tho, 100% real

I read somewhere there was a Democrat in there.

good boi who dindu nuffin wrong. he just wanted to cleanse the earth from savage negro beasts

Attached: 33d.png (633x863, 68K)

Just look at him.

He put 9 worthless NIGGERS out of their misery, he’s a good boy.

His manifesto

Attached: Dylann Roof’s Racist Manifesto.png (632x6937, 521K)

real talk
1: is he being forced to have anal & oral sex
2: is he really going to be executed, like in the mean time getting it up the butt then being killed with sperm still leaking out of his hole?

Attached: 1435043067149.gif (417x500, 13K)

A crisis actor

>hates niggers
>kills churchgoing blacks
fucking pussy

Who is this faggot and why is he wearing my country's flag?

No because the entire thing was a psy op, just like every other fake shooting since Sandy Hook.

His old website

lastrhodesian.com/ (dead)
archive.li/gYbXA
archive.li/BgILu

Attached: Dylann-Roof-9.jpg (1368x1026, 196K)

Retarded lunatic.

Hero, I used to feel sorry for the church niggers, but now I just want them all dead.

Attached: 199120_600.jpg (600x433, 83K)

he's our retarded lunatic hero. you can be both, you know.

Attached: dylann.jpg (600x755, 36K)

Your average Jow Forumsster IRL.

he's /fa/ as fuck before anything

Attached: 1511359706988.png (1596x898, 2.56M)

so in your mind, what happened was impossible
it wasn't possible for the event to happen naturally?

>Democrat Senator
>Innocent

This.

Attached: Codreanu on traitors.jpg (850x400, 68K)

/fa/ would never have that haircut

excellent read. this part stuck out to me:
>(talking about whites moving away from blacks) Why should I for example, give up the beauty and history of my state to go to the Northwest?To me the whole idea just parralells the concept of white people running to the suburbs. The whole idea is pathetic and just another way to run from the problem without facing it.

i resonate deeply with this. i live in chicago and it's a sewer here. on one hand i don't want to leave because the city is beautiful and this is where i was born and raised, but there's also the nigger & spic problem. wat do

Did he have rhodesian family?

If he knew anything of rhodesia - seeing as he wears the flag in essentially every picture ive seen of him - he'd know that blacks weren't even the problem - it was marxism.

There were countless blacks in rhodesia who worked, voted, and lived extremely good lives under the minority government - as well as served in the military against the guerilla forces.

That said, when the marxists took power and promised everyone free stuff at the expense of whitey, both the black and white middle classes of rhodesia fled overseas, bankrupting the country.

I hate niggers as much as the next guy, but there's a difference between blacks and niggers - something that he didn't understand. So fuck this guy.

Attached: Selous Troops along Mozambique Border 1974.jpg (699x400, 78K)

A democrat senator

>shoots 70 .45 ACP rounds in a church
>no one hears shit despite the church being just feet from the road and pedestrian traffic

False flag, Never happened.

In his manifesto he said he intended to pick targets that would cause the most outrage possible

he probably really likes order

Attached: order.png (610x344, 47K)

On one hand - amusing.

On the other - autistic.

Why does hillary sleep on ping pong tables

A white trash retard who was brainwashed into killing people because he thought he was a fucking Aryan and not a degenerate mutt.

Dude there are 7 billion people on this planet and the world is corrupt and all these people consent to it so I'm gonna kill a few people and there will be 6.999.997 billion people who are still corrupted but that will do a lot and will change things and also dude its the current year and you get thrown in prison for being racist in some places but instead of slowly shooting for slightly segregated communities for some peace and quiet lets fucking just go full 14/88 and make us look like fucking retarded fucks to the entire planet because we condemn other races for them being criminals when there have been millions of evil white criminals but who cares we are subhumans so nothing we say has any integrity anyways but that is why we are right!

Hey, anyone know where any bear traps are? I am gonna go step on a bear trap. That is going to solve lots of things! That way I wont be able to walk again!

Mccauley culkin is a fucking idiot. Petty crime serve no purpose. All he succeeded at was expanding the police state.

ud be surprised.

Lunatic who murdered elderly black christians because he's a coward

who cares about the good blacks? why bother going through the hassle of trying to find 1 good one out of 100 bad ones. just get rid of them altogether

Dylann Roof a patsy for the (((MSM)))!

Attached: 1522241807304.png (1253x1296, 2.03M)

He's as bad as the worst nigger.

Attached: trump checkem.jpg (700x512, 84K)

Attached: Dylann Quote.jpg (1785x2048, 470K)

VOTE
strawpoll.me/15497881/

youtube.com/watch?v=OwlSWFvd0U0

Attached: 1488058032303.jpg (1514x1140, 311K)

Dylan had a tested iq of 125

faggot should have bred white children. what a waste

Saint Dylann is just that, a saint.

He murdered souls in a church. You don't defile the house of God.

I'd rather see him be Tyrone's girlfriend until he gets gassed or sees the error of his ways.

[pic] Dylann Roof's letter to Picciolini

My descent into America's neo-Nazi movement — and how I got out

ted.com/talks/christian_picciolini_my_descent_into_america_s_neo_nazi_movement_and_how_i_got_out?utm_campaign=tedspread&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=tedcomshare

Attached: Dylann Roofs letter to Picciolini.jpg (1920x1080, 440K)

alphabet agency thread

the more I read my own thread the more I get fascinated with him, he seems like quit a bit of a role model tho

Attached: c7Z4j1b.jpg (4288x3216, 2.13M)

He went into a church where they welcomed him and asked him to join in with them. This one aint hard.

Savage

checked, but it's a leaf
we should rather congratulate him on not being attracted by an animal, for once

Massive retard. Watch any video of him in court or being interviewed by the police.

Attached: The Saint.png (1100x1600, 2.12M)

And the venus flytrap pretends to be a flower.

Achieved nothing, killed innocents, like most mass murderers. Except Breivik maybe. But then again: people like Jared Taylor achieve nothing either.

Now go back to dieing for Israel, goyim!

Attached: Amerimuttland.webm (222x400, 2.95M)

Scum
Idiota like him hold acceptance for sensible right wing politics back

Retarded lunatic. And I say that as someone who is pro-white.

Anyone who attacks innocent people is a psychopath and doesn't deserve life themselves.

the only sensible right wing politic is to gtk

From Gab.ai

"You see this guy right here? His name is Luca Traini. This guy is a fucking hero. African immigrants killed and dismembered a beautiful young Italian woman (pictured) in his hometown so he went out and shot 6 of the nigger immigrants. If we all did this we would save the white race in just a couple of weeks. We must start fighting back! "

Attached: 5a760abd168f1.jpg (960x480, 104K)

Idk look it up

You're a bigger tier nigger

He did what he did because of the St. James Church Massacre in S. Africa; hence what he said to the people in the church, "You're killing my people."

misguided blackpiller with a hot sister

he has a tested (professionally) iq of 125

Puppet of the establishment. Used to try to create anti gun hysteria. If you look hard enough, I’d bet you find that someone reported him to the police/FBI, and it was ignored.

>St. James Church Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_James_Church_massacre

Attached: 1488059717926.jpg (1515x1138, 367K)

Like everything in this world, he is a bit of everything. Short term, for his own survival, and that of his genes, he was not smart, he will not be reproducing as he will never leave a cell. On the other hand he said fuck it, and iced a bunch of jungle beings, that were brought here as farming equipment, and now serve only to leech off our society and rape and kill us.

Niggers are straight up not human,These are racial enemies, nothing else.

I don't know how any of you talk to a nigger and think to yourself "this is a human." Just look at them, they look like monkeys, act like monkeys, smell like monkeys. He shot a bunch of animals, I guess that's cruel in some sort of way.

I think I just got redpilled

Says the potato nigger of Europe.

at least we're not flooded with niggers, toothpaste boy

I read his text from the site above - complete and poorly written crap

dude really should to get laid more often

Attached: hh.jpg (1890x1417, 273K)

No, you just flood...

>tfw no Morgan Roof gf

Attached: gByV7c0y.jpg (400x400, 24K)

The irony is that he would have been jailed in Ian Smith's Rhodesia and some Seolous Scout would have probably landed up taking him to the bush, shooting him and burying him. Rhodesians were very much against segregation of races, apartheid and racism. So not sure why he puts our (apartheid era) flag with the Rhodesian one - racism was dealt with very harshly in Rhodesia.