"$700 welfare, not enough"

Jesus Christ America, end welfare now.
youtube.com/watch?v=OXKkakwf6Vk

Attached: 1462536138288.png (780x439, 699K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>lost job on 2013
>she got 2 more kids

why??

lol why is every human in america fat only the journalist is fit

she looks like one of yours desu

I buy $500 a month with just a wife and get dirty looks from the cashiers because each trip is more than any couple should reasonably eat.

We are rich white people and I only buy top shelf shit.

Why the fuck can't this fucking nigger survive on $700 of gibs per month? Holy shit.

Attached: 1434800802689.jpg (773x1000, 212K)

Not enough for what, luxuries? Clearly she hasn't missed a meal in years. Maybe she should try earning some income instead.

Bitch weighs 260 pounds. It's more than enough

Bitch has a nice set of nails and a manicure

Strike that. 300 plus.

>7th most expensive state in the union
>"Why am I struggling????"
Why doesn't she just move and find a job elsewhere? Her rent would go down. Move to a lower cost of living situation .
Why do poor people believe they are entitled to their current lifestyle when situations change?

Attached: zaom93j4xmrz.png (709x861, 1.12M)

look at her neighborhood. do you see any careers? and how the fuck is she gonna get a livable income with 3 kids, no dad, and no car.

Judging from her obesity I would say she gets too much.

I sincerely hate these people, literally bleeding this country dry.
She gets $700 too much in welfare a month, the proper amount is $0

Attached: 1501194371616.jpg (1026x768, 93K)

When's the last time you guys reckon that mud missed a meal.... or even missed a hair or nail salon appointment?

Attached: expensive pets.png (1026x768, 438K)

Those globular Twinkie orca lóok real hungry. Why wasn't there a full shot of her fridge I wonder?

Smh look at that beasts arms dude.. she feasts every day, it's obvious

I'll be fair here, that's for 2 people, she is feeding 5.
Here's the cold hard fact of the matter, she is living in a high cost of living state. CT is the 7th most expensive state. She should be movinf but I'm sure if you asked her she would say "but my children like their school"

>t.didnt watch the video

Clinton ended federal welfare in 1993

>1/2 mile
>takes the bus
I'm about to fucking rage

By being a maid. Being a cashier. Doing fucking anything? Try online shit. Try being a garbage man, mail man? literally anything. How about cleaning shit

What is:
>Foodstamps
>WIC

>$700 for food

Holy shit, I spend less than $150 a month on food.

>yoghurt is healthy
No, it's full of sugar. Do niggers seriously believe this?

This

Does it count as living in a food desert if I have a big super market near me but it is filled with niggers, and I don't want to get stabbed just because I am getting some frozen chicken tendys?

how is she so fucking fat?
$74 billion a year for these lazy fucks
thanks niggers
also
>her name is mercedes

My wife and I probably spend 50-70 bucks on food each week and we eat decent, fresh produce, good meat. Nothing frozen. Very little snacks.

This shit isn't hard.

once again, has kids and no car so how the fuck is she gonna be a maid or a mailman or a garbage man. and whos going to pay her to do that shit in this very poor neighborhood. being a cashier is a full time position and she has no one to watch her kids. if you watched the video she is working on a business as a sales representative but its not enough to sustain her family.

Hefer been unemployed since 2013?! Maybe she shouldn't have shit out more welfare babies while not having a fucking job!

this. man i should just quit everything and be on welfare n get an apartment by myself

Attached: 13ts.png (767x432, 174K)

Where is her husband?

This was published in 2015

>no store within a half mile
>half mile
>half
fuck i walk a mile to work every god damned day. lazy bitch

>muh $700 SNAP card isn't enough

Yeah right. She can also get the following, and probably does:
>WIC (free baby formula, free baby cereal, free baby food, free nutrient-rich food for herself)
>free breakfasts and lunches for her kids at the school
>summer feeding program (via the school) to give her and her kids free meals while school is not in session
>Meals on Wheels
>local food bank
>Christian services

Notice she shit out two more kids after she lost her job. Notice there is no dad. She is being paid to breed future Democrats.

If this Nigger wants more welfare, she needs to drop more nigglets.

That's the distance I have to my supermarket but I don't complain. Fat sheboon.

Thats double what these welfare people are being given. And they have kids.

Maybe she shouldnt have fucked and gotten knocked up by deadbeat losers. Dont care.

why not eat one of your little people mcnugget creature kids

maybe idk. Give her kids away?Orphanage will take them., WHo is going to pay her to be the garbage? private companies? if the garbage is made by the government, then it's a government job therefore money??. She must be a shitty sales rep then

both those images have been debunked from their sources false derivatives of those statistics

Also mailman rather work, they get a free fucking car for the job

The one little nigger baby was 8 months old.

>these painfully low comprehension skills
Are you just a slavic viral marketing intern why did you follow the details of the story so poorly? The liquor store is a 1/2 mile the grocery store is many miles.

She's throwing money away on yoplait advertising, packaging and m&m toppings. Somebody show this woman an oat

to collect more welfare

why is it a high cost state?
could it be because of people like her shitting out kids and being on welfare?
wew

Greek yogurt has no sugar. But it's expensive, at least around where I live.

east coast economy is broken because mediocre jewlings spill out of the cities and buy up everything convincing mom and dad its an investment opportunity because "dis house is annudah 2 million cheapah dan da city mom!"

Why isnt it like illegal to get more children if you are on welfare,
dont make any sense.

i agree, she shouldnt have had those kids in that situation.
u got a point, but she still has the kids to look after assuming they have a school schedule where they need to be dropped off, picked up, and monitered at home because they are children. that gets in the way of a normal job.

> oldest child is a nigger
>no father in the house hold
Checks out

greek yogurt is bitter and most brands offset this with about 19grams of sugar per serving

Sterilization for Welfare would not only be effective but would solve many social problems.

[ARCHIVE OF Knowledge Bomb THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Attached: Pyramidz.png (696x583, 679K)

>grocery store
>its 45 minutes taking the bus or 20 dollar taxi cab
it can't be that fucking far. 45 minutes taking the bus is mostly waiting for the god damned thing. that is confirmed by a 20 dollar taxi, which im sure it's less than that. 20 dollar taxi is not that far. "many miles" shut the fuck up, shill. the bitch is fat as shit and probably insufferable which is why she doesnt have a man.

>tfw burgers have no filmjölk

Attached: 07310865087935_g1l1.jpg (500x500, 24K)

GIVE THEM AWAY TO AN ORPHANAGE THEY TAKE EM FOR FREE

Hilarious. None of those kids even have the same dad.

WHAT ARE THOSE CHILDREN?!
WHAT ARE THOSE?!?!
OH LORD HAVE MERCY ON OUR SOULS

Attached: 1475921905371.jpg (640x360, 32K)

>a food desert is classified as a domestic area with no supermarket within one mile

ONE MILE

ONE FUCKING MILE

A FIFTEEN MINUTE WALK

A FUCKING DESERT

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>give away your flesh and blood to the state
no

taxi rates are about $24/hour in Connecticut what in the literal fuck are you blustering about or did you cock up the roubles to USD conversion in your shill toolkit?

People who live in poverty are literally retarded.
Their stupid decisions got them into this mess and will continue to keep them in it.

>their children will also grow up in stupid family and learn to be stupid thus perpetuating the cycle forever.

This. Lazy fucks should get sterilized before they can get any gibs.

Attached: herman-lundborg.jpg (220x315, 17K)

Arla is love, Arla is life.

She's working her way up to rascal status. It's a journey.

A thousand fucking brown people walked over a thousand miles to get to the border and she can't move to a better city with more opportunity? Get the fuck off this board.

The answer is simple, award these benefits to only married males

Hustle up wagie, Shaniqua here need to have her new shoes.

DON'T TELL ME TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY ACTIONS YOU FUCKING MISOGYNIST SCUM

I HAVE LITERALLY NO CONTROL OVER WHETHER OR NOT I GET PREGNANT

FREE BIRTH CONTROL AND ABORTIONS ON DEMAND. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> Black people caring about flesh and blood HAAH
If it was a white person, then no. you keep them. aviod the brain washing.

Every one else can go fuck off and die for all i care
You hear?

Actually no, they are cultural marxist globalist fucks. It was just the first image I found. Here is a better brand.

Attached: falköpings-filmjölk.jpg (1200x1200, 72K)

100% accurate

Here in the US if you're a nigger/spic incubator, you get more gibs.

>it's not my fault I'm obese, I just need moh money for dem vegetables

For the last time, these are not related. Buy junk food all you want but there's still no reason to eat a surplus of it

T. Jew shill

(((Schwartz)))

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 2.00.51 PM.png (73x107, 20K)

You get paid to shit out brown babies in Western countries. White people will happily subsidize it while being unable to pay for white children for themselves because of their 50%+ tax bracket.

>Americans are literally incapable of putting a chicken crown in an oven

Attached: s.png (866x126, 20K)

Blacks are a net negative faggot

dont you care about those poor children you racist

Attached: 1dxl1v.jpg (700x700, 56K)

700 would buy enough rice beans and chicken to last 5 people at least 3 months if you do it right. Catch a few fish throughout the week and you’re good to go. Am I missing something here.

Amazing. The more damage you do to society, the more welfare daddy government gives you.

Attached: 1523858561998.jpg (444x435, 27K)

>domestic area
How is “domestic area” defined here? I would say that most cities have a lot more houses and apartments than supermarkets, creating significant distance between the two.

lmao did you just look that up to shill for some welfare queen, nigger? do you honestly believe the supermarkets are an hour away, stupid? the bitch is fuckin lazy. period.

Heh, I have a Hy-Vee less than 1/4 mile from a Dillons.
>niggers/white trash all shop at Dillons
>whites/asians all shop at Hy-Vee

Just lucky, I guess.

And, 'Fuck Kroger'.

It's a feedback loop, gibs lead to a lack of self reliance which leads to more gibs

i wish i got $700/month for sitting on my ass.

people who have been legally discriminated against and have had their families torn apart and been put on the bottom of society for centuries through racial barriers such as slavery, the very destructive war on drugs, segregation, red lining, and jim crow laws arent as successful as whites only a couple of generations after civil rights? color me suprised

Yeah she's fat and black.

>Am I missing something here
Did you notice we are talking about a 300lb sheboon?
Somebody need to pay for my 15 kids:
youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0

Attached: nigger_feed_muh_six_kids.png (640x432, 378K)

Yes, it's the soft kill of America.

Fuck off, Frank.

agreed, lazy welfare fuck. I grew up with two working parents and they fed me with what they could afford, had to pay the mortgage first every month then budget things like food. clothes were bought once a year.

solution: don't behave like a fucking entitled bitch and think you deserve premium food for sitting on your lazy fat brown nigger ass all day...
i had to live off 30€ a month for half a year when i was 17, went out and did dumpster diving and spent the money on stuff like fresh fruit i couldn't get from the garbage

Man, if only there was a way to decide when women get pregnant. It's a shame it's just something that randomly happens with no say on the woman's behalf at all. :'(

Also, she's a "sales representative" in her "own business." In other words, she's involved in some fucking MLM/pyramid scheme.

Yeah, definitely worth throwing away tax dollars on this fucking twat.

best to give all your labor to big corporation who pay no taxes, make in an hour more than you make all year, offshore all their profits to avoid taxes so your nation's infrastructure falls apart and you are in perpetual war for even more profits for them. support traitors over plebs you stupid moronicfuck you deserve more diversity and more wars!

El abominación

Shit likes this really makes me blood rise. Women being fat useless entitled blobs of gluttony and everyone enabling it. FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1468684373405.jpg (199x199, 4K)

Because you get more gibs.
The system rewards you for being garbage.