Hypothetically speaking what happens if more gas is deployed?

So what happens if there is another gas attack in sandnigger land?

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1756, 1.5M)

How much $ is one of those rockets?

Then we will use it as an excuse to do whatever the fuck we were going to do anyway.

Ivanka tells Daddy that he needs to invade and occupy Syria to save the children.

>what trump sent terrorist
*what bush sent terrorist
ftfy retard

>what Obama sent terrorists
>what Trump sent to people opposing terrorist
ftfy

There already was, jdam(jihadi directed attack motorcycle) with pesticide.

Lots of shekels.

$1 million to $1.4 million, though Lockheed is supposed to be developing a smaller cheaper cruise missile to fit the F22 bay.

Yes, we shoot sand-people with million dollar munitions. Suck our dick, we're America.

Attached: AMERICA.webm (720x404, 1.35M)

And for all that, main street dies.
Bravo, sand people shoot each other with 3 cent rounds.

>Bravo, sand people shoot each other with 3 cent rounds.
Not often enough for my liking. Besides, we already have the missiles and we're not engaged in a world war at the moment, so might as well use 'em. Missiles need to be used eventually, all munitions do really, otherwise you're paying to store millions of potentially-unstable ammo.
Speaking of which, did we end up using any more of the MOABs before the end of last year? I know we dropped one, but I thought we'd had a dozen or so and they were close to ageing out, I hope we got to use 'em before then.

You only have the weapons from the desire to have them.
Funny thing, where was this grand terrorism in the cold war or pre gw1?
Its interesting how theydidnt touch us until we stuck our dicks in the sandbox first to aid an aggressive regime.

>You only have the weapons from the desire to have them.
Like, whoooooa.

Same thing as this time and the last two times.

We'll spend a few hundred million dollars bombing the shit out of Assad to "send a message" but won't actually do enough to change the course of the war because deep down we know that the Syrian government is the only chance for peace and order in Syria. Meanwhile the terrorists and/or spooks who actually perpetuated the attack and framed Assad for it will rub their hands together in a stereotypically Semitic fashion.

Attached: Israel Obama.gif (858x570, 1.52M)

/thread

the people getting (((gassed))) are not even native to Syria. It is akin to gassing muslim refugees in Germany and claiming that Germans are being gassed. All terrorists should be gassed.

>everything is based on money and nothing else

lol this is how a child thinks

ooof fucking thread

Your original statement was you needed to shoot them for the sake of having them and wanting new ones.
Its saying, I need to drink this scotch because i am buying new scotch because reasons, and i dont need to be drunk, but..

Its ebtertaining how the US is the only aggressor since Imperial Japan in morth america, yet always claims to be under attack

>I need to drink this scotch because i am buying new scotch because reasons, and i dont need to be drunk, but..
More like I went a little crazy some years ago and filled my basement with perishable liquor, so I periodically drink what's closest to expiring so as not to have wasted the money on it, while also buying another bottle because I seriously don't want to have less than my neighbor does, and my neighbor is Russia.

Attached: AMERICA.png (554x325, 180K)

But it's a one time payment. You don't have to worry about sending them any more in the future once they're dead.

>implying Boeing and Lockheed aren't constantly shilling the pentagon to buy more Funs

Trump is the terrorist.