Why do you support Assad even though he kills his own people?

Why do you support Assad even though he kills his own people?

There is plenty of evidence to suggest that Assad gassed his own people. How can you deny this, Jow Forums?

Attached: assad.jpg (700x467, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/04/14/evidence-shows-syria-attacked-people-chemical-weapons-say-us/
youtu.be/3vNwe7yKbwo
youtube.com/watch?v=cSGf2ZpDENU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Show the evidence.

Most of Jow Forums are gullible retards who unironically believe Russian propaganda

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/04/14/evidence-shows-syria-attacked-people-chemical-weapons-say-us/

You can't refute this.

You can't keep your hands clean in this mess.

>Why do you support Assad even though he kills his own people?
So it's okay when we kill innocent sand niggers with bombs, but not okay when their governments gas them? The idea that anyone in this country would or should give a shit is laughable. Our country has caused more death and suffering in the region than Assad would cause if he gassed every city in Syria.

How many americans were sent to their graves for so called weapons of mass destruction?

any proof that he and not "white helmets" killed anyone? Clinton has a huge body count too and did treasonous acts while in the office, why aren't you doing anything about that?

Attached: UXAw2Pd.jpg (3200x5000, 2.71M)

>Photos of barrel bombs dropped in Douma closely match those used previously by the regime.
HAHAHA.. literally "this matches the last attack that we pinned on him with no proof" is their proof of this one

lmao everyone kills their own people.

Because/pol/ doesn't believe in evidence and the Pentagon came out and said they seen an increase in Russian trolls. I think you get where I'm going with this.

He kills invaders. Most of ISIS and Al Nusra are not Syrian. If an invading army of Brits and Germans stormed Washington claiming to be Americans and wanting to liberate you from Trump, he'd start shooting too.

>even though he kills his own people?
This doesn't even matter. Tell me OP, who will take over once Assad is gone? We've run this experiment several times already.

>Russian trolls
I've yet to see the qualifier for what exactly constitutes a Russian Troll. I legit can not fucking believe our government and news media are talking about "trolls" as if they're serious political players on par with lobbyists.

>Russian trolls

Attached: 1505966484867.png (476x581, 87K)

The US government kills its own people.

Waco/Ruby Ridge.

And we're supposed to be civilized?

>middle eastern dictator kills his own people
Is this shocking to you or something? Does the US have to get involved everytime some dictator kills a few people? It was probably the rebels anyway

Attached: 1522271286630.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>(((White helmets)))
>not an independent third party investigation
Here's why I don't trust the White Helmets, must watch also check the sources.
From a strategic position it seems really really unlikely that Assad is directly responsible for the chemical attack, it might be from the rebels. Anyway to be honest I haven't really done any good research about the attack, I automatically get very sceptical when there is a report about an chemical attack when there isn't any independent inspection done to prove that the attack did really happen.

Forgot link to the video why I don't trust the white helmets:
youtu.be/3vNwe7yKbwo

And just got btfo

Both the "moderate" rebels and the Syrian army have chemical weapons. There is no proof that Assad is gassing his own people.

>I've yet to see the qualifier for what exactly constitutes a Russian Troll
Anyone not on board with a Iraq 2: government-toppling nation-building in Syria Boogaloo

youtube.com/watch?v=cSGf2ZpDENU

Here's the GOAT talking about this

>bombs used in firsst attack
>same bombs found on syrian airfield
>same bombs used in second attack
HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Russia doesn't pay you enough for this shit.
And if they're not paying you you're doing work for free, cuck.

True nigga True

>kills Muslims
>I’m supposed to hate him for that

Attached: 66F94085-14D8-486E-908B-8D4C61CD1048.jpg (1242x1239, 1.03M)

Umm no sweetie

You're a neocon/Israeli/democrat establishment political shill wanting to shove their dicks in your mouth, fighting their bullshit wars at the expense and contrary to the best interests of the american people as a whole. I wish he'd gas your family.

You do realize what a barrel bomb is, right? Don't talk about things you know nothing about

Holy shit have leftists twits invaded this board? Literally muh Russia

Came for evidence, leaving with regret, gas yourself y’all.

Attached: AE883F81-4AF4-448B-91A6-ECD4384627D5.jpg (735x609, 167K)

Shifting the burden of proof tends to give bad results.

i honestly dont care
gas, bombs, war whatever
just do it and stop talking about maybe you will maybe you wont.
grow some balls and make a descision.

>kills Muslims
>using your money
>using your lives
>actively causes constant blowback and inspires Muslims to not unreasonably hate your guts and want to kill you

Attached: 30c3d8bfe43000cf20ddea03ed691f14a2fab566.jpg (400x400, 194K)

There is plenty of evidence there are Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq.

Attached: Dac3tvhWkAA4C1f.jpg large.jpg (2000x1392, 363K)