Is it true that there are deep underground tunnels and catacombs in Russia that no one knows the origins of?

Is it true that there are deep underground tunnels and catacombs in Russia that no one knows the origins of?

I know my grandpa used to tell me in the Carpathians in Romania there are caves that have tunnels that go deep into the Earth that people have yet to fully explore and it always made me question about whether there used to be (or still is) an ancient race of underground humans.

I was recently playing the Metro games and it gets mentioned a bunch of times that Russia also has this stuff.

Wouldn't it be interesting if this underground civilization had managed to span the globe without even worrying about sailing?

What evidence exists out there of this kind of stuff?

ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/extensive-ancient-underground-networks-discovered-throughout-europe-00540

ancientpages.com/2015/05/25/11-mysterious-ancient-underground-worlds-that-remain-unsolved-to-this-day/

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022322/The-massive-European-network-Stone-Age-tunnels-weaves-Scotland-Turkey.html

ancientpages.com/2015/10/04/secret-ancient-subterranean-tunnels-and-caverns-across-america-who-or-what-were-our-ancestors-hiding-from/

b-c-ing-u.com/2015/11/09/ancient-tunnels-under-the-sea-tunnels-under-the-ocean-really/

subterraneanbases.com/mysteries-under-moscow/

What do you think, Jow Forums? What have you heard about the underground people?

Attached: 159767_original.jpg (900x574, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PQc8vyy3ryU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's where the game Arx Fatalis takes place

"Arx Fatalis" is russian for "Underground Unknown"

It's where the locusts from the bottomless pit live. They will be released soon.

No faggot it's where the morlocks live.

>arx fatalis
>Russian
nice try

Yes. The massive stone spheres are more interesting.

bullshit

That's where we fuck your mum lol

Digging in that size would results in huge amounts of soil to deposit. Could we tell naturally formed hills from artificial (and relatively young) hölls?

Typical that the only two people who disagree with me are north americans. Says it all really.

A myth. Natural caves to exist but some mystic catacombs do not. Russia is full of unfinished and never declassified bunkers instead,
>I was recently playing the Metro games
Stop playing video games, and more importantly do not take what they have to say for fact.
>underground civilization
Impossible. Humans are not fit to survive underground for more than a few generations.

I speak Russian moron.

And about exploring underground tunnels like your silly metro games - that is called "digging" it is basically just urbex: underground edition.

doubt it. The indians built huge pyramid complexes outta dirt and we dont know shit about them. The only reason we know they were there is because of ruins on top of the mounds.

I expected better bantz from you, other than" hurr duurr ameriburgers, explains it all" at least make your bullshit more believable

Why would I stop playing video games?

No you don't

Did I strike a nerve my rotund friend?

How many hours of your time have you wasted on video games? Think what could you have actually done in that time.

Why would it be a waste if I enjoyed my time?

It is a form of escapism that is also unproductive. Instead of doing something - anything, you waste away staring at pixels on a screen for God knows how long.

What are you doing now user?

Escapism is just some word you are using to describe your perspective on it. Do you truly believe your perspective is all there is?

Posting on a tire burning forum
Once you get older and look back on your years wasted you too will regret it.

Who's to say you won't regret not playing games?

wouldn't they have found a way to top already?

it's funny, i look back and regret a lot of things in my life but posting on Jow Forums isn't one of them.

Attached: 1522563028475.png (480x553, 480K)

You might regret doing something else, true, but there is a chance that you might actually do something meaningful with your time while gaming ensures that you do not.

define meaningful

I wish I never found this place, but it is a part of me now. I feel like I'm going mad from the stuff I see here, but not coming here only amplifies it.
"You are here forever" is not a meme.

Real.

ye, they are called caves, you fucking idiot.

define real

probably all kinds of dangerous gasses down there unless it has natural ventilation can't see how any human could survive the exploration without oxygen and proper lighting. We would need a robot

Attached: johnny5.jpg (250x332, 19K)

Attached: 1518219920537.jpg (640x360, 18K)

Can't you differentiate real (physical, impactful, lasting) from not real (digital, artificial, simulated)?

How is a video game not real if it is made up of physical mechanisms?

Ive never seen someone go to such great lengths to defend what is essentially consumerism directed at children. People like you are the reason why the west is doomed. Noting personal tho, enjoy the video games.

In one of the contested northern Japano-Russ islands off the coast of Hokkaido, there is a famous abandoned mining city that was said to be instantly killed off in one night after a pocket of toxic gas was hit and was undetected. Over 300 people died overnight in their sleep from the mysterious fumes (possibly CO2). The real mystery though is that after the rescue boats came to clean up the bodies and salvage the island, they noticed some bodies had gone missing and some equipment had also gone missing. Parts of the mine had also caved in and there were no signs that there was any structural weakness before so it was suggested that it was done deliberately.

People said it was the Russians, both lots of Hokkaido folk tell of noises and deep rumblings coming from the island as if the mining operation is continuing underground using the equipment that had gone missing. There were even reports of lights every now and then on the island, but never any boats going to and from it.

t. Lived in Hokkaido a few years

If you consider this a great length then I can see another reason the west might be doomed.

Taking 30 mins out of your day to defend your addiction to video games is a great length for my standards, yes. However I could see why it wouldnt be for you, considering you probably waste hours every day playing childs games.

this guy looks like a really big mega-Jude

Yeah, I'm suspicious of both the word origin and the translation.

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=PQc8vyy3ryU

There are two types of spooky underground places in Russia, first being catacombs build during Russian Empire (fairly sure they're connected to the sewers) and the second is metro branches that mostly exist as nuclear shelters.

There are no underground civilizations there, obviously.

Well it's my thread so I'm monitoring it. But it definitely doesn't take 30 minutes to type these comments up. maybe 3 minutes total for all my comments.