Untitled

Attached: Snip-it_1523900596964.jpg (1343x1913, 245K)

Fuck Amazon, but regardless, Truckers have been doing that for years. What makes Amazon workers so special to cry about it.

But did they deliver those bottles to people instead of gatorade?

Yeah. We deliver fresh piss to drug users

FUCKING AMAZON ALWAYS STEALING MY IDEAS IVE BEEN DOING FOR DECADES REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHATS NEXT PROFITING ON CUM RAG FARMS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

As long as people are actually using the restroom they shouldn’t be punished for having to piss. Amazon is only one step away from being a slave driver

Damn dude I did a short stint at UPS and it wasn't nearly that bad

Attached: 1411921254367.gif (183x156, 1.71M)

Where's my SSD I ordered two WEEKS AGO AMAZON.

efficiency

American needs a bill of worker rights hopefully Bernie can get it done in 2020 before he dies

That's the thing about 3rd world workers, companies like Amazon know they can abuse them, so they lobby to bring them in, and in public they spout nonsense like Diversity is our strength.

Truckers of Jow Forums which bottles are best for pee bottles?

kudos to this user for getting it. big ass companies literally love recently imported 3rd world trash or illegals as they are basically slaves that are cheap and easily replaceable. of course we know Amazon et al. can prove that they don't have that policy or didn't know about the incident occurring but this type of shit is literally the ingrained workplace culture and they actively enforce it 'off the books'

I have a sneaking suspicion a lot of us have pissed in bottles before. Why do humans do this?

Attached: lEpfUIq.jpg (1920x2207, 442K)

I am compiling some creative media that will attack these large corporations for this sort of information.
Amazon is a great target because Bezos sits on a pile of 130 billion dollars. Can anons share some links related to low paid Amazon workers struggling, or the notion that some Amazon full-time employees are on food stamps?

Forgot to include a pic to make you more likely to read my post

Attached: dudewut.png (253x257, 98K)

Large mouth, high volume. I find vitamin water have the best bottles for this and most ubiquitous. Poland spring will scratch up the head of your dick, spill everywhere, and not always hold enough, but you should experiment and find what suits your dimensions and volume of piss

I wonder if they
>went to the restrooms
just to pass the time, and because you can't legally install cameras in restrooms, amazon had to find some other solution.

But then again, that sounds less believable than them fucking over workers

This can be fixed by importing more Mexicans willing to do that. Right fellow comrades?

it's fine guys, the free market will fix it

third world foreigners have no concept of drug-testing

>walmart detected

Yeah, check out craigslist, they're always hiring part time in the fulfillment center, "no interview required" the conditions are almost definitely going to be shitty. 14.50 an hour.

But it is a job that guarantees hiring, i cut them some slack for that. Very few places are bold enough to say "bring your ass, leave with job"

that's why my new memory foam pillow stinks!

I work at Amazon, this is frankly untrue.

I'm sure that's exactly what some wise ass micro manager figured they'd do.

It's pretty common in call centers to punish people for using the bathroom. here's how you do it.
>make part of the wage incentivized
>make one of those incentives time without using an AUX
>Give no discretionary aux and make the calls back to back.

if they know what's good for them they'll keep their mouths shut about that too

Whatever is on hand. As soon as i finish this post i will cut the top off this nestle bottle and piss in it. I will then proceed to toss it out the window on I-87 at highway speed. Preferably at a passing bus.

Attached: 20180416_143814.jpg (2660x2661, 2.99M)

>Order something Amazon
>Person handling my stuff pees in a bottle
>Doesn't wash their hands since they can't go to the bathroom
>Their pee infested hands are touching my purchase

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 82K)

Nigger

what is with the British workers at Amazon?
sure it's rough monotonous work at a distribution center but all of these stories are coming out of the UK

capitalism baby. dont like it? find a new job, retard

You're mistaken if you think it's British people working at Amazon in the UK.

No big deal, I used to do that all the time when I played WoW.

Attached: wallhaven-399274.png (1447x2046, 3.71M)

Misleading title.
It should read Amazon's British warehouses force migrant workers to pee in bottles.
I don't give a fuck about migrant workers, the more they suffer the better.