I want to become a US citizen. What's the best way to go about it?

I want to become a US citizen. What's the best way to go about it?

Attached: USA.jpg (1024x605, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

americanimmigrationcouncil.org/research/how-united-states-immigration-system-works
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Marry an American

Don't.

But I want freedom :(

Attached: sa.jpg (196x257, 6K)

Fuck off, we're full.

not happening

Attached: 1517701357071.jpg (1500x970, 346K)

Full of niggers and spics, yes. I want to counter that.

be somalian

be black or middle eastern.

Indented slavery

>Illustrated by Terry Colon

Attached: 51wOpFe-mvL._SX463_.jpg (463x212, 21K)

Indentured servitude*

Or whatever you guys call it.

become a resident on a visa or an immigration document such as a green card. live here for five years, stay in your residency for atleast 30 months of the five years. fill out form f-n-400 naturalization documents. learn our language, civic structure, and constitution so you can pass the civics tests. get your biometrics and blood testing done, pledge an oath of allegiance and then BAM ur a citizen of america.

Go to Mexico and then walk on in.

Thanks man, that's a pretty well laid out process.

walk in through Canada

Travel to Mexico, walk over the border, wait for amnesty.

i have no problem with white illegals, just get a work visa and dont leave when it expires, eventually marry someone, since fag marriage is legal now you can even do that if you dont mind losing your dignity

its pretty straight forward, but make sure the district you apply for residency in accepts your countries immigration because there are quotas on american immigration from europe iirc.

Join the military. You’ll get a free citizenship test and they’ll teach you everything to pass it. 2 guys I was in boot camp with did it.

Dentistry.

>irish

Attached: 1514261394017.jpg (984x987, 148K)

Don't.

We're full.

Attached: 1447214302504.png (543x586, 582K)

Go hire an immigration lawyer. If you can't afford that, then research American immigration law. americanimmigrationcouncil.org/research/how-united-states-immigration-system-works

stop giving him false hope.

objectively false