A reminder for Americans - Stay with Trump

You have to stick with him. If the DNC get in then kiss the USA goodbye. You dont have tong to stop Texas turning brown. Consider this.

Attached: 1487006585395.jpg (1024x1024, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RVmgUqv8ZcE
youtube.com/watch?v=8Af9FNFxhKw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Americans take back the country tomorrow

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-14 at 8.26.10 PM.png (415x591, 325K)

Attached: 1519214315899.png (568x552, 109K)

sure kid

Attached: f8f76686f9efbd8e450eb2a072963e3d.jpg (475x502, 41K)

i want it to turn hapa

Attached: (yerin) 150526 여자친구(GFRIEND) 예린 - 유리구슬 (Glass Bead) @코엑스 KSCM 2015 직캠_ (405x720, 2.55M)

Attached: 1520205569933.jpg (645x773, 48K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RVmgUqv8ZcE

Attached: owen.png (1098x762, 768K)

Correct, it's sad that a lot of people seem to miss the forest for the trees. 99% of what Trump has done benefits American citizens, so it's silly to let the other 1% outweigh that, especially something minor like bombing a few empty buildings after giving them advance warning. The fact is the only better president than Trump would be a white nationalist President, but there aren't any white nationalist candidates right now, so Trump is by far the best we've got for the foreseeable future.

Meanwhile, it's obvious the elites used voter fraud in the last few Congressional elections, with Democrat voter turnout over 90% for off-year elections despite the fact that Democrats are always a party of apathetic voters. We have to keep supporting Trump, who has been 99% good for us, and others like him, because he's by far the best candidate at the moment, and the alternative is the elites' voter fraud wins and we're fucked.

yep. a YUGE effort will be made to make pol betray trump in some way. this is the most retarded thing, and pol should not be so fickle.

most of it is just dumb kids who want everything all the time right now. the world doesnt work like that dummies.

Trumps hesitation to attack Syria may have been to buy time to collaborate with putin and have the strike intercepted with zero casualties while keeping them* off his ass.

Where can I get a proxy like that?

Are you trying to influence our election? Are you colluding with Trump? Those things are crimes because CNN said so

they are kike salves either way

A lot of people here got into politics in like 2017, so they weren’t around in like 2011 when a lot of us started learning about demographics etc. they don’t realize what a bleak picture the future was at that time. The fact that we actually have someone that enforces our borders and deports people is so far beyond what we ever expected back then that to chimp out over a few missile strikes to me seems insane. I understand not wanting anymore conflict in the Middle East, but the fact that he dropped a few missiles and declared mission accomplished is so far beyond what we’ve grown to expect.

I know it’s cliche to say, but we’d be in a million times worse situation under anyone else right now. I wish these newfags understood the gift we were given, but if they just got into politics during the trump election season it’s hard for them to understand how bad things really looked. The guy practically fell out of the sky and won for us.

We know m8, we're going to stick with him. The shills going nuts right now are oblivious to how incredibly transparent they are.

yep you hit the jackpot. this genuinely was 6d hyper tiddlywinks

I can promise you that even Jewish Bernie fucking Sanders wouldn't go to war in Syria. Even Obama told Netanyahoo to fuck off.

u need a loicence m9

Attached: 1508453799934.gif (500x285, 2.31M)

SNIIIIIIIIIIIFF

good lads. Britain loves Trump dont be mistaken by the left wing kikes running our media

This, but it doesn't mean I don't get to bitch about it.

Attached: 1496724818191.gif (665x662, 848K)

Trump is a tool of establishment now and gonna be blamed for everything, making it easier to progress with their left wing policies.

Attached: bf1942.gif (480x272, 1.68M)

i know right, everyone who isnt liberal is a robot.

>killinglibshits.jpg

fuck off, you trumpcuck zionist shill. if we want to doubt the president, we're fully entitled to.

dont be salty mate. trump did you a solid by not BTFO you even harder. Putin allowed it anyway. Trump didnt do the fale flag.

yeah but trump needs to appease the left wing media. dont you understand? by doing some things they want, they literally hate this. they want to pillory him forever and ever, but he is smarter than that. he will throw them a bone and make sure he gets his priorities set by the media currency. Obama could do whatever the fuck he wanted and noone cared, they just loved seing an educated nigger ending racism forever.

yeah sure, but be coinstructive. dont become a nevertrumper over a token airstrike. thats what the kikes want.

I didn't expect Russia to retaliate physically in the first place.
It is obvious that USA and its friends can do whatever they want physically and no consequences will come because nobody needs a world war.
Your little cuck island will do nothing if tomorrow they declare you their 51st state.

Attached: 1507919680733.jpg (600x703, 46K)

You don’t know that, first off Bernie would be subject to the same pressures Trump is, second off Bernie didn’t even come out and object to the strike in and of itself, only the process used to launch the strikes.

Moreover Trump is a million times better on immigration than Bernie which is the biggest issue facing us. Trump also had a profound cultural effect and pushed the Overton window way further to the right on many issues, I saw people in real life go from calling his Muslim Ban crazy when he first announced it to actually agreeing with it after thinking it through.

I don’t know if you’re American or not but if you were around during Trayvon Martin, you’d have realized how blackpilled we were. At the time that seemed like the country had finally ended for good and we had no way out because we’d never have the demographics to win another election. Then Trump came in and won Wisconsin and Michigan, something no Republican had done for decades. You need to view Trump in the proper context, if you get all hung up on day to day things you’re missing the point of why we support Trump.

he fucked us over. the second he started sucking kike dick i knew he was betraying us.

Trump is the best president the world has ever seen.

And he's just getting started

Trump may be a cuck, but at least he's not a democrat cuck.

Attached: vote-for-change-democrats-vote-for-me-goy-im-the-2554333.png (500x557, 104K)

>Assuming Trump will do anything to stop the browning of USA

ALL "presidents" are completely irrelevant since Kennedy.

Clinton was irrelevant, Bush, Obama, Trump.
As these "presidents" arent real presidents, they are mere secreteries of the Deep State, they de-facto do not make the decisions.

Oh Bush came to office, you thought everything would change!

Oh Obama was elected, this must be a huge change now!

Oh wait Trump won, aah finally this must be the one!

Presidents change - Policy does NOT change.
Unfortunately who wins the American election means absolutely nothing.

texas is already brown, muhammad. worry about yourself.

no user, please just think about it a bit. what would happen if trump tomorrow tweeted gas the kikes race war now? he would be assasinated or impeached or whatever. its the art of the deal. if you want trump toi be better then you yourself have to rally the people behind him. why dont people understand this? a leader is as strong as his aggregate base. hitler had such overwhelming support he could do anything. it wasnt because he was some magic voodoo man, he literally was expressing the will of his nation and the rivers of support were bursting at the seams. if trump had ongoing massive popular support then the problem would re reduced by a factor of 100

yeah and while you sit in yourivory tower, real politics is happening. you cynical idiot.

> ~ 16,000 v. 11
> Number of Syrian "refugees" admitted to the US in 2016 v. number admitted in 2018
> "Take the black pill, user. Your defeat is inevitable, just give up and stop making choices based on likelihood of incremental progress!"

Is Trump automatically the Republican candidate in 2020 or will there be primaries again and you can vote another Republican in, or how does that work?

yeah true. now dont feel so bad, aye?

>If the DNC get in then kiss the USA goodbye.
This is a good thing. The USA is a global cancer and the most anti-white state in history.

i think trump automatically is a candidatte, but other people can compete. its generally not ettiquette to run against a president after his first term only however. something we should probably expect to be violated this time around.

>an anti-white population with an anti white government in an anti-white country is better

why do you waste so much oxygen?

If Trump doesn't start gaining my trust back by getting out of Syria and telling the UK to go fuck itself. I'm 100% willing to believe his 1488D backgammon so long as he shows me he isn't ZOG by november.

Attached: I've never enjoyed lving in the world.jpg (466x349, 37K)

>Stay with Trump goy, don’t realize that all politicians are controlled by ZOG

OP is an obvious JIDF shill

Attached: 4EB40BC0-B407-42B4-A2F0-3C6BF5592EF9.png (944x4013, 662K)

*BRAAAAAAAAP*
sniiiiiiiiiiff oh is that sniff sniff yes oh my-
*BRAAAAPAPAPAPEEEeoooOOOowp*
oh my sniff sniff sniiiiiiiiif yes that's hamburger sniiff yes

Attached: 2284418889632.png (480x476, 577K)

This. There is a reason so many Republican congressman are retiring before the 2018 election and being replaced by a fresh face. Also remember the 24,000+ sealed indictments. Have faith.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Af9FNFxhKw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column

Attached: 386798456545.jpg (666x363, 87K)

yes yes
shill for your jew overlords
yes yes
good boy

>Have faith goy, now look at this screenshot i found he’s totally with us

The only people who still support Trump on Jow Forums are reddit migrants or literal shills.

Trump has had zero effect so far on demographics. It doesn't even matter if he wins or loses because he is not deporting people or building the wall anyway.

kekd

>99% of what Trump has done benefits American citizens
>Campaigned on: improving relations with Russia
What we got: Cold War tensions worse than under Obama
>Campaigned on: anti-interventionism, congressional approval
What we got: interventionism without congressional approval
>Campaigned on: rapidly pulling out of Syria
What we got: Thousands of boots on the ground for the foreseeable future
>Campaigned on:building the wall
What we got:33 miles of fence repair
>Campaigned on:draining the swamp of globalists
What we got: admin full of neo-con globalists
>Campaigned on:ending DACA and unreservedly sending them back day one
What we got:gives DACA over a year of reprieve from deportation, tweets how he doesn't want to deport "smart, hard working DACA", fails to leverage it in negotiation; and BTFO in the courts
>Campaigned on: lowering the deficit and raining in federal waste
What we got: a trillion plus dollar spending package without serious protest, only managed to arbitrate less than a billion dollars of it through Presidential letters
>Campaigned on: repealing Obamacare
What we got: Obamacare to stay
>Campaigned on: investigate crooked Hillary, lock her up!
What we got: no serious investigation, zero effort to lock her up.

It's better for the USA to crash quickly while whites still have a higher percent than to let us keep having a net gain of millions of nonwhites every single year while conservatives are too content to fight. A civil war would be a better survival chance for whites than a second Trump term at this rate.Conservatives lose forever in a few years anyway. It might as well happen while we still have numbers on our side.

Shills shilling shills
>0.2 Shekels have been deposited to your Cadre account

Attached: America.jpg (591x1024, 127K)

do i sound like a shill to you? a true shill is the standard low effort concern troll saying shit like "BTFO" and "DRUMPF IS FINISHED!". im just saying, what you want? to destroy all your momentum? by all means hold his feet to the flame. go out and pressure him, but dont just subvert your own ovement for the sake of virtue signalling how anti-semitic you are. christ.

Net gain of nonwhites. No wall. 200k Puerto Ricans in Florida making it blue forever.

Fuck you. Trump wasn't the end all be all, he was just a means to an end for us, and he lied about caring about the issues we care about.

>I absolutely concur, very true, well said fellow Trump supporter

>There is a reason so many Republican congressman are retiring before the 2018 election
Because they know the republican party is over and they want off the sinking ship before it ruins their careers.

Yes, we need to stick with him goy! We need to bomb Syria some more then invade it :)

Attached: 1375111768443.jpg (588x647, 121K)

sauce?

Trump is never getting a second term, due to him cucking on so many levels. America if a civil war doesn’t happen eventually will become like Britain but with Brazilian-tier demographics.

You forgot caving on gun control

This

There’s no way I could be around a woman like that without taking her. You guys must have no sex drive

Are most of you really young? First time this has happened to you? The president always ends up being a dud but they try to keep you hooked with, "yeah! but what about those OTHER GUYS? stay the course!" Even most of my idiot liberal friends who voted for Obama in 08 figured it out pretty early.

am i mmistaken, or has ICE not been ramped up?

you need to stop depending on politicians and build the groundswell yourselves, i agree. thats what made trump so great in the campaign. tens of thousands of conservative white people in unity. this is what you need to maintain, trump or no. just so happens that trump is the easiest way to this outcome.

HOLD HIS FEET TO THE FLAME, DONT TAP OUT.

I like this if you took off the Jewish star

Holy shit, I knew it was bad, but having that on a clear list like that. I think that might well be the biggest betrayal in US political history, although the record was already fucking high with king nigger

Attached: 1517279082922.jpg (960x960, 150K)

Our support for Trump is not unconditional. If he's going to be a ZOG shill and do the opposite of the things we elected him for, them fuck him. He can't keep taking us for granted, one way or another

>If the DNC get in then kiss the USA goodbye
Who gives a fuck? We've already lost the USA if Trump can't do anything or continues bombing people for Israel.
Republicans want the same shit the democrats want just slower. Fucking idiots.

This. People forget that his margins in most states were tiny. He will not gain any new voters and he will lose a lot of the non-partisan voters he had. 2020 he will lose almost every swing state and most likely Florida and/or Arizona flip blue.

>bait

You could probably add a half moon on Obamas face. that's about it

Attached: 4D chess.jpg (1160x629, 240K)

>am i mmistaken, or has ICE not been ramped up?
You are mistaken

Anyone who supports Drump should be thrown in a camp.

i can't confirm it's not a man or a jew

ok then you smartypants, who do you support?

who is going to deliver you what you need?

or is it a case of lesser of two evils?

yes it is just that.

FUCKING GO AND BUILD SOME PRESSURE IN A CONSTRUCTIVE WAY, DONT JUST NOPE THE FUCK OUT AND BECOME SO PESSIMISTIC.

Trump hasn't done shit but put in that guy for supreme court justice. He let ICE do there job and thats fucking it.Then at the end of his 8years a democrat gets in and reverse everything continuing what was happening prior.Trump also can go bomb out and bomb syria whenever he wants. The country is gone and I don't feel like playing this politics game anymore. The sooner you get that through your fucking head the sooner you can start prepping for the eventual collapse or the slow decline of the US.

Rare lomitoposter

good goy

Attached: #1.gif (814x840, 210K)

>YWN divebomb those asscheeks with your face and eat ass for 45 minutes

Attached: 1522625183776.jpg (567x437, 35K)

UNTIL YOU FAGS ARE ON THE STREET AND OFF YOUR FUCKING COMPUTERS DONT EXPECT ANY CHANGE

Attached: 1508538132576.jpg (771x945, 332K)

Still no border wall and millions of globalist shitskin pets still stinking up white america. Fuck Israel, America first, you baby dick sucking Jew lovers. We don't owe anything to trump he should be doing what his voters want. Still no wall but here Israel have billions!

>believe in process guyzz like u believe in god
kek, delusional ramblings of a retard .

>> ~ 16,000 v. 11
>> Number of Syrian "refugees" admitted to the US in 2016 v. number admitted in 2018
And yet the Assad regime is so awful we got to drop cruise missiles on 'em.

Attached: 1_VgF_9W4u1bAK5PO7o7-LNw.jpg (800x511, 56K)

Yeah it’s so awful that they managed to shoot down most of our missiles.

First thing trump did when he got into office was sign away a whole month to holoshit remembrance. Trump supports white guilt, diversity and Zionism

>First thing trump did when he got into office was sign away a whole month to holoshit remembrance. Trump supports white guilt
Why would white Americans be guilty about the holocaust, exactly?

Attached: 1498859605971-pol.gif (130x180, 27K)

Attached: 1521643565412.gif (286x206, 382K)

Trump and americas military generals would rather be wasting money defending Israel than our borders.
I don't know if these cuckold Jew lovers have noticed or not but the west had a shitskin invasion

I have no doubt that he serves in what he considers the best interests of the USA as far as he is able to do. He may not agree with you about what is best, and you should decide to vote or not based on that, but he is doing the best he can. It is the first time I have seen a politician and not automatically thought he was lying just for votes. When Trump lies he lies to get results.

Well Hitler was a badass that fought against jewish communists and Jewish rootless cosmopolitans and actually worked for his people. It's why he had such a big base that voted for him.
Trump admitted to being a globalist. That means white america is out and diversity is here to stay. Hitler had support because he wasnt a Zionist slave that sold out his peoPle

>If the kikes get into positions of power then we're fu-

Oh wait

Trump isn't doing anything but fighting Israel's wars shlomo. No wall in sight but we sure have the money to defend the inbred Jewish people.

Yeeeeeaaa I mean I'm black and I like Trump. I focus more on where the culture and the values are heading. That's what I'm worried about. As of right now, Trump has my 2020 vote.

It's nice we get to spend our taxes defending Israel though