The left hit me with this argument that I can't see a reasonable explanation for Jow Forums...

The left hit me with this argument that I can't see a reasonable explanation for Jow Forums. How can migrants be rapists if women fake rape accusations all the time?

Attached: 1523856153690.jpg (635x960, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

well.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/12/03/getting-old-but-still-feeling-young/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Saturday_Night_Live_incidents
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This

Attached: 1523853739968.jpg (1016x1152, 220K)

Attached: 1523853538158.gif (300x251, 899K)

the women getting raped by migrants aren't speaking up about it, where as the women making allegations of rape against white men are.

they're not mutually exclusive, women lie about rape when it's in their financial and cultural advantage AKA a white dude, a guy running for president, a famous actor

Confessing a real rape about a minority/migrant is insensitive and against the zeitgeist

Attached: 1523854529252.jpg (720x692, 42K)

Attached: 1508108002335.png (684x479, 29K)

Attached: 1523594812149.png (1307x306, 54K)

This cant be real

>leave Jow Forums
And do what? I already have a job, wife, house and hobbies.

Attached: 1521975537795.jpg (435x435, 28K)

There's a whole lot of truth in this

If that is real these fuckers deserve what they are getting

I will, at least for today.

>not let hate into our hearts no matter what they do or what happens
Either excellent quality bait, or double-plus good-think

Attached: 1523885484443.jpg (746x888, 64K)

False dichotomy and straw man.
No one says that every single woman lies about being raped.
Some do and some don't.

Attached: 1523902843816.jpg (480x360, 11K)

well.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/12/03/getting-old-but-still-feeling-young/

Attached: 1523815382785.png (635x661, 227K)

they do a lot of raping
sometimes a woman lies about rape

just because one dumb bitch lied about rape don't mean that real rape aint going on and them niggers rape

if it's migrants, they actually lie and claim they weren't raped

this faggot should stop acting like the outside world is so much better. If anything Jow Forums is a shelter from all degeneracy, at least people have relatively SANE conceptions of how life works.
If you tell me to stop using computer? I agree. But to Quit Jow Forums and go on any other site? that is the most useless piece of shit

the guy who wrote this didn't assimilate and developed a massive butthurt

>I selectively care about things according to whether they fit my preexisting worldview

Donald Trump does all the raping.

>im a faggot

Attached: 1523583873215.jpg (1060x1278, 145K)

thicc

>implying you don't

Attached: 1523589612902.gif (148x148, 468K)

I mean, I would say that whites should start expelling or gassing darkies from their lands so whether they rape or not in the process is sort of immaterial.
Doing this is also beneficial for their host countries as the ones capable of making it in a white country will have to stay where they're from and instead make it a better place.

Attached: 1522257890805.jpg (2293x3000, 1.42M)

They lied about rape against white men and then turned around and imported actual rapists. It's pottery.

Attached: 5oojs2v8fccz.jpg (768x960, 114K)

You see when the left do things like this, they aren't intelligent enough to see the distinction between a statement like "a certain number of women have lied about rape" and "all women lie about rape".

I think the appropriate response to this would be that many children and young males have been raped also.

wtf. Leftists wouldn't agree to either of those statements

Yeah it's called a stake in society and our in-group preference.

You should be biased for your people, you absolutely globalist mongoloid.

Yes? This is what the left does. The credibility of a rape accusation is judged based on the race of the perpetrator. This is exactly the sort of thing that the Left does.

Women get raped but lie saying dindus din du nuffin
#LetMoreIn
That was too easy faggot

Attached: 1523584100195.png (208x150, 4K)

Attached: 1523610856806.jpg (586x436, 118K)

Business magnate and US president Donald Trump's second hosting appearance, in the midst of his 2016 presidential campaign, courted controversy and protests. Latino advocacy groups pressed NBC to cancel Trump's appearance, due to his remarks on Mexican immigration, while protestors picketed outside Trump Tower and 30 Rockefeller Center in the days preceding and of the show, holding "DUMP TRUMP" signs.[16] That group created a petition to cancel Trump's hosting with over 500,000 signatures, delivering it to Michaels and NBCUniversal Chief Executive Steve Burke.[17] The Congressional Hispanic Caucus issued a "statement of opposition" to Trump's appearance.[18] Trump confirmed he was booked to boost the show's ratings,[17] noting that he turned down more risqué sketches. He also seemingly criticized the show's writing staff: "They have 100 writers. I walk into the room, there are 100 – and they’re all about 17 years old, OK? They’re all young and all up in your face."[19] The group DeportRacism.com offered $5,000 in cash to any audience member that would heckle Trump and call him a racist during his monologue.[20]

The show aired on November 7, 2015, and due to the equal-time rule, Trump only appeared for a total of twelve minutes.[21] The notion of heckling was referenced in the show, when Larry David (who had guested earlier in the evening to play politician Bernie Sanders) called Trump a racist, but only to secure the $5,000.[16] In the end, the episode received 9.3 million viewers—the program's highest ratings in nearly four years[22]—but was panned by critics.[23] NBC subsequently offered free airtime to Republican candidates who filed equal time requests.[21]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Saturday_Night_Live_incidents

this faggot is the stupidest pseudo-intellectual on earth.

Not really people just complain about feminists being praised to the high heavens by all the media for complaining about a guy manspreading on the bus while trying to highlight rape of thousands of little girls gets you called a fear mongering racist. If feminists march through Rotherham just once i'm happy for them to then make all the mansplaining tweets they want.

Attached: 1523905183153.jpg (611x607, 77K)

Attached: 1523894631958.jpg (640x636, 99K)

(Maybe) Half of women lie about rape. That's what the statistics show

>The left hit me with this argument
OP of course being a leftist larping faggot...

Attached: delusionalfemale.png (1175x518, 75K)

>1 post by this marxist retard

Kek. Saved

Wow, reading this post made me realize that I am really sleepy, its pretty late, I think you should go to bed

This faggot cannot handle the God tier bantz. He wants a place where everybody agrees on everything and we all take our happy medication to make us forget about life.

He wants a soft, liberal echo chamber which he can get literally anywhere else on the net.

Right now a meteor is about to crash into a planet and split it in half, destroying all potential for life.

Which planet? Not mine. Don't care.

What is this propaganda? Jow Forums is literally the only website where you can speak freely. It's the only website where facts are more important than identity, because there is no identity. There's no "As a black woman..." or "You're a white man so...". That sort of faggotry occurs, but it carries no weight here.

They only lie about white men raping them to try to "equalize" rape statistics.
They also under report rapes by shitskins.

Rape is real but a lot of it is made up. migrants rape but some are probably falsely accused. It's nice when you don't cling to extremist views on everything.

>I selectively care about things according to whether they fit my preexisting worldview
There's nothing wrong with that.
I do it all the time.
Never been wrong either.

>if women fake rape accusations all the time?
This is a strawman. The problem with fake rake accusations isn't that "women do them all the time", it's that socially they've been enabled more and more over recent years (which has resulted in an increasing quantity).

People don't want the migrants there, but their government is controlled by Israel. Even if the rape accusations are false, accusations on that scale targeted specifically at migrants; I would call that direct democracy. That's the people trying to take back control of their corrupt country... but who knows, maybe it's actual rape victims.

Women are retarded, just look at them like the feeble useless creatures they mostly are, and respond to them like children, then they will love you.

Women are the means by which men conquer other civilizations, whoever fucks them the most wins. Rape is a joke really, all of these laws were invented by jews to fuck whites over.

Both are strawmen.

I think my brain actually melted a little after reading that.

Based blm. Can't believe I'm saying that.

And it usually in college against a white person.

i have urge to commit acts of genocide now

Attached: 1522786177593.png (2048x1152, 1.71M)

The right has never said that all women lie about rape. We just ask for due process and evidence which admittedly is hard to get when it comes to rape. And a lot of migrant do rape women depending on what their culture is.

Aaaah. And thus the victim becomes the perpetrator. God bless liberalism. When whites are being slaughtered on the streets be sure not to fight back least you be labeled a racist and jailed

Attached: george-lucas_nskp.jpg (280x437, 40K)

I was about to take his advice but then I realized that every post on Jow Forums is uninsightful garbage and not worth taking seriously, so I just ignored his worthless uninsightful post.

Attached: 1458632631745.jpg (512x480, 17K)

They're not mutually exclusive facts.

Because they rape children and teenagers and not full grown women.