HOGG

why did we stop talking about him

Attached: DavidHogg.png (1366x768, 704K)

He's as boring as any gun-grabber. Entirely predictable.

Because the people paid to make those threads are now being paid to make other threads.

Exposed as a Hoggdanoff

Attached: 2154496-grichka-bogdanoff-bogdanov-au-33eme-s-950x0-1.jpg (950x1425, 115K)

because people don't have attention spans anymore, and democrats control the media and they've switched back to hating the MAGA man.

also: SHALL

Attached: rachel_maddow_on_2A.jpg (850x400, 62K)

Oh gas yourself

Attached: 1822C6FC-2DDD-41C5-A6B5-2FAA5601999F.png (1377x1539, 109K)

Well yeah. Gotta slide any mention of the HRC video.

>168372003
N-no it's not true. Everyone here is a person expressing their beliefs like me. Nobody could be paid to shill opinions on on the last bastion of psuedo free speech left!

Attached: 1517927331368.png (722x490, 547K)

Did you? this is the second thread I've seen today about him.

His 15 minutes have passed, so quit extending it.

Who?

He retreated. He might have realized he was a shill for the deep state and was gonna get his entire generation killed in WW3.

I love how he marketed himself like he would die remembered.

I heard his name and I genuinely forgot who it was.

We're just getting comfy, didn't you read the news? WW3 is HAPPENING.

Why do you faggots keep bringing FBI-asset-mini and La Luz Estinguida up? They had their 15 minutes.

Because the new shill thread is Huma and Hillary stuff on the deep web. Lol fuck I love it here

ding ding ding ding we have a winner

They are getting paid to make pro ww3 threads followed by their usual drumph threads. They are not very good at multitasking.

LITERALLY WU

Attached: 672.jpg (1370x800, 219K)

Please, i am sick of seeing his face on catalog. Europeans doesnt give a shit about U.S laws

Attached: Chadvegitovsvirgingogeta.png (2518x1024, 244K)

Because you went noisily outside of your very very narrow expertise of being on the other side of a building where there was an active shooter. Your fifteen minutes are up, fool

There's a happening going on right now.

He's just a kid to be honest. His reddit comments make him look like a very ordinary kid not worth picking on.

>Very ordinary kid
>Propped up by an international media conglomerate and left-wing organizations to take away your fundamental rights

Attached: 1522118378203.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

Anti-War and Ant-Gun debates can not exist simultaneously.

hogg was reminded of the fact that the 2nd amendment doesn't give americans the right to bear arms- it prevents the government from infringing on our natural right to bear arms and defend ourselves

It's actually to ensure the security of a free state. That includes tyrannical government. The operate concept is that the right to keep and bear arms allow the people to organize in order to defend themselves no matter the context and no matter the government's ability to defend them. All threats, foreign and domestic.

He was exposed as a crisis actor with ties to CNN and the FBI. If you don't believe this you should research for yourself and prove me wrong. Why did his story change between being at school to biking to school as soon as he heard about the shooting? Just like the jews lying about electric floors then saying gas chambers. It all so tiring.

I have managed to avoid paying attention to the whole ordeal surrounding that shooting. Why the fuck do I keep seeing him and el goblina posted everywhere? I know nothing about them other than they were at the school where the oblivion character looking dude shot up

>posting the faggot who has not beat anybody ever

Attached: tfw a prottie calls you heretic.jpg (225x225, 5K)

when i got payed for not talking about him

Why indeed

Attached: 1523597755072.jpg (720x861, 55K)

>They are getting paid to make pro ww3 threads
I'm glad a lot of people are noticing this.

Because he's a whiny little faggot. El Goblina is far more interesting.

Tick toooooock, booooooomeeeeeeer. That's the sound of your liiiiife endiiiiing.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x562, 313K)

His 15 minutes are up.

the school shooting is over hogg, you can go back to cnn now nobody cares about you anymore

Attached: zamasu was right.jpg (833x400, 70K)