Spencer Banned from Facebook

Who's next Jow Forums and what are we doing about it?

Attached: Kikes_at_it_again.png (1096x792, 222K)

>figurehead

I never expected them to admit it.

Now if they would just admit that they are the ones making him a figurehead.....

>Now if they would just admit that they are the ones making him a figurehead.....
You're a fucking retard.

Who uses facebook besides kids and their grandparents?

>You're a fucking retard.

sorry, I meant to say strawman.

faceberg is for cucks anyways.

spooks spooking spooks

This

Funny, my Far Cry 5 character looks like him. And I'm Hapa.

Attached: Farm Cry.jpg (940x1988, 676K)

You believe the kikes?

Fuck spencer. He's everything wrong with the right wing. A born loser. If liberals were smart they'd give him more opportunities to embarrass himself not less.

Its Afraid!

ban Milo
unban Spencer

Who fucking uses Facebook anymore?

Attached: 1520213665221.png (888x1192, 174K)

Attached: 1523326309497.jpg (1024x762, 73K)

They should give him more opportunities but he won't embarrass himself. Thats why its failed this far LOL

>alt-right
who even gives a fuck. how is the world this fucking gay

Boomers

Spencer is proof that it doesn't matter how presentable you try to be you'll never be allowed a platform in normieland.
That's why you have to go crypto, spread narratives in a roundabout way, undermine, misinform...
become the jew.

Attached: potato-merchant.jpg (641x480, 79K)

>become the jew
more like outjew the jew ;)

Attached: iDjobxG.png (1263x444, 69K)

>Using Facebook
No

The online mode is trash

>facebook

His family are cash millionaires. How retarded can one be with that amount of money? He easily could have gotten into the GOP.

Good, it looks like you burgers are ready to suck the dick of the next kike who comes along to replace him anyways, just like you always do.

>Who's next Jow Forums and what are we doing about it?
Laugh at the glow-in-the-dark-nigger

kek, I noticed that too and mentioned it to a friend when it came out. I gave my guy curly jew hair though, felt it was more appropriate for some ATF nigger to be a jew coming to take the people's guns.