How is Wage Slavery Different from Real Slavery?

Americans will brag and brag about their stupid fucking freedom, but when it comes down to it they are participating in forced labor. You wither work for the meek wages capitalists pay you, or because of labor over supply someone takes your job and you starve. The phrase "land of the free" is a total fucking joke. The only freedom you have is to either work at company A for shit wages, or work at company B also for shit wages. The only people that have freedom in America are the ones that can afford it. Pretty much the wealthy capitalist exploiters and that is it.

Attached: wage-slave.jpg (720x720, 122K)

>hahah stupid capitalists your system is just wage slavery
>He who does not work shall not eat

Meanwhile in the irish slave trade thread lmao

Voluntary Action

>Work for slave wages or starve
>voluntary action

If you're enslaved as a dick washer, and you hate washing dicks, then too bad. You're washing them dicks.
If you're wage slaved as a dick washer, and you hate washing dicks, then you can quit your job and take a fine job in the rock quarry.
Wage slavery allows choice, slavery allows no choice.

yeah, we have enough money to buy all kinds of tech, shit to enable us to have this "debate", video games, go to movies, eat out when we like, wear whatever clothes we want and replace them at our leisure, but yeah we're totally spending everything on self preservation. Dumbass

Yes we should just be communist so we can all starve equally.

Wow! It's almost like you'll die if you dont fulfill basic hymn needs.

Thanks for opening my mind OP. Distribute the wealth now!

>Hmm seems here on your resume that all your experience is in the dick washing industry
>I am sorry but you don't have rock quarry experience
>Guess you will have to go back to being a dick washer

The real slavery is being paid in a currency in which the supply in centrally controlled by private individuals... i.e. Central banks and fiat currency... we work for currency that devalues over time due to the systems need to keep creating more and more money...

>Slave away for a life time to earn basic necessities with zero economic growth opportunity
>Mean while boss takes vacations to the Bahamas every year with his 5 concubines without doing any labor

>Somehow not networking while in the dick washing business.

You really need to get a job and see how the real world works... it's a lot different outside your single mother's section 8 housing.

That is how the real world works faggot. Maybe if you stopped blowing your boss for a moment and opened your eyes you would see how cucked you are.

Communists have some points when it comes to their criticisms of class structure.

But Communists also hate White people and suck nigger cock, so they can fuck off.

Why so many shill threads attacking capitalism in this generic way? Do they have nothing else right now than to take these cruddy pot shots?

No I don't. I don't really give a fuck what color you are as long as you can do the job you were assigned to do properly.

Because it isn't a shill thread you faggot. It is the actual truth of capitalism.

Start your own business if you don't like having a boss. I want to start a small convience store. It'll be awesome, eating beef jerky all day while shooting the shit with customers

What's with all you commies being super jealous and spiteful towards successful people? Sure, Chad may or may not have earned that success himself in every case but that's is just a reflection of reality. Not everyone is equal and not every outcome is equal, and it has been that way since the dawn of time.

Look at the life you live today and tell me you don't enjoy a higher standard of living than the majority of earth. Look at your family line; your forefathers struggled and died over countless generations just to feed their family. Tell me you're not better off than them today.

HORRIFIC PICTURE OF ENSLAVED BIRD

Attached: q4DujSJ.jpg (3456x2304, 1.61M)

>cucked
>plenty of time to make internet posts

This is the wealthiest society in human history and it's not close.

Btw the communists who would actually take power would kill you first. Consult bezmenov. The original proponents die right away.

In my country most jobs come from small/medium sized companies, why do commies always think people work at giant factories or something with capitalists everywhere.

>I hate work muh muh muh! this is slavery! Oppression of the proletariat blah blah blah.
Name literally ANY other place and time where people didn't have to work to survive.

You gotta have a lot of capital and connections to start a business. If you start a business on loan debt with zero upper tier connections, then you are dooming yourself to failure. Secondly, why would I want to become a business owner and perpetuate the existence of a system that I hate. I know it is a crazy thought to capitalists, but communists actually give a fuck about the lives of other people.

real slavery only affected blacks mostly although it did drive down the cost of labor for poor whites

That bird is working for a capitalist to get a wage?

Fuck you and your involuntary egoism. "Job you were assigned to do" you don't even thinly veil that you're trying to replace currency slavery with actual fucking shared ragmuffinery and a committee system that ensures that everyone's life is equally shit.

you know I actually used to be a communist. reading this thread is like looking in a mirror back in time. its not a good look.

And was having to hunt or farm a nature slavery? Man has to eat and have a shelter, gee, what a fucking surprise. And instead of having to hunt, farm, gather fruits, make your own clothes, build your own shelter, make your own tools and weapons we can go to work for 40 hours a week and but whatever we want or need, wew it's a fucking slavery right

It's the reality of fucking life. You will never, ever, escape the reality of market forces. You will waste your life trying desperately; voting, attending rallies, posting online, reading "journals." Resources are worth what theyre worth and people will not pay more than what they're worth. You cannot use force to change that fact. Aside from the horrible inefficiency it causes, it's fucking impossible. There are billions of transactions daily in this country. Yo ure going to regulate that? Set the price of millions of goods? Determine the wages of thousands of types of workers? Determine what products are worthy of investment and what are not? Encourage ppl through endless propaganda to be motivated to support some vague idea of the general good despite the lack of self reward they will receive in this system?

Your system will leak like a sieve. Efficiency finds a way, and efficient allocation is through market pricing and its millions of constant participants.

Capitalism is Feudalism 2.0

Attached: 1523581973297.jpg (600x296, 67K)

No, but all his labour is exhausted on food and shelter, with no chance to make savings and buy a bigger nest from some kike magpie

Hence slavery.

To me communism is not about making things perfectly equal. It is about making things more equal. Every capitalist likes to use the argument that communism cannot work because "life simply is not fair," but this argument only holds true to animals. However, human beings have something no other animal has, morals. Because human beings have morals and can use them abstractly to feel what others are experiencing, we are obligated to make things more fair in life. We are not bound to unfairness of nature like dogs because we have the technology to shape nature as we choose, and this lays the obligation of fairness upon us as a species.

Workers of the world don't work!!

Communist-2018

I don't know anyone who doesn't make a surplus beyond their food and shelter expenses. Or are you classifying cell phones, high speed internet, and video games as "necessities"

Those small/medium sized company owners are still multi millionairs that contribute very little to society besides robbing workers of the value of their labor.

What's your excuse when you can train into software engineering using free tutorials online and can lie on freelance boards about your experience?

>hate bosses
>love central planning
Logic like this is why you guys love censorship.

Everyone should contribute to society and work to survive. Currently business owners do not work and eat up all the prosperity created by everyone else.

who's the master, other bird?

what makes you so certain we're all making shit wages? i went to college...

It has nothing to do with morals and everything to do with resource scarcity and allocation. Start over at pricing. If you can't answer how goods and services are to be priced in your system you can't answer shit. Start with pricing corn. Who will determine the price of corn? And then think hard about what happens after it's set. What happens to the price of wheat? What happens to the wheat farmer? What happens to the corn cereal manufacturer? What if there's a drought?

>no 401k
>no stock options
>no roth ira
>no diversified portfolio
>no passive income streams
If you're not doing the bare minimum to make money, don't complain about not making money

its the same -
little bit beter nihilism

ffs lad, i'm taking the piss of the premise in OP that if your labour doesn't advance you, you're a slave.

That premise has been the norm since the formation of life and there's nothing wrong with it.

>Currently business owners do not work

You are retarded.

Kek

I believe it if fair to let those who cannot or will not be productive fail while allowing those who are productive to succeed. This is the difference between equality and equity.

>hohohohoho I'm not jealous boss, you can exploit me more, want me to suck your dick? Wow!! thats a nice BMW you bought with the surplus of everyone working here, truly an alpha!! I'm not jealous like these communist LOSERS hahaha

Only those who are too lazy and incompetent to get better jobs get wage slavery, like you commie

Attached: 1516970745193.png (1280x738, 1003K)

completely missed the point

Multi millionaire man you're so delusional, I can really see you never worked a day in your life.

Do you think any employer is going to hire you if you make more money for them than they pay you? The labor you do for the company is several times more valuable than the compensation that they give you. In simply realistic term we call this robbery.

Attached: 1522725455111.jpg (1312x1410, 355K)

Back to your friends at /leftypol/, so to speak

capitalism is not a zero sum game

You've obviously never tried to own a business let alone ever worked as a manager.

>So then I yelled at some cows and trees for exploiting my work just so I could eat! Can you believe that? Coercing me into doing labor JUST TO EXIST? Fucking bourgeosie nature.

>Falling for stagnating in your occupation meme in 2018

SEETHING

Attached: 1476601620272.png (686x689, 80K)

I would be able to pay for self actualisation and all the good stuff if my government didnt take like 70% away from me.

Okay, what's your plan against this?

You could move to a self sustained community. Amish do it and live just fine..

You commies want it both ways, you want the progress generated by capitalism without it's giving anything in exchange for it.

Except you can start your own enterprises in a capitalist system. Not to mention the reality that an era of capitalist free markets have raised more out of poverty globally. Not to mention preto distributions happen in any heirachy. Not to mention that the human condition requires suffering in the moment for the reward of the future. Given that, human needs must always be met with some sort of struggle.

"Lazy, assmad commie demands gibs for nothing because they dont want to live life the right way", the post. Standing by foe your one sentence attempt to refute the whole of human experience.

>your labor alone can do everything
It's (voluntary) cooperation that does empower your labor and generates benefit for you and the owner of the means of production, commie, not your boss stealing value from it

They (the state) do send death squads at your door for failure to pay their protection racket tho, whereas, in ancapistan, you'll be left alone at worst, ir will benefit from the most effective charity there is in earth, vuided by pure generosity

If I'm struggling right now its due in large part to 30% of my income being taken out of my paycheck every week

The reason why you work for them is because you're utilizing assets they already bought or are paying for you because without it you would be making less money on your own. I mean the same reason he makes money off you is why you're making money off him. Unless you're saying you're working for them even though you can make more money by yourself in which case you're stupid.

Start your own business then

>Not understanding that you have money left over for personal spending

jesus christ it's like none of you have had a job before

Attached: Very fuuny anun.gif (234x159, 315K)

When you buy something do you have to pay taxes again, like 20%?

hard to wash a dick and talk when they both require use of your mouth

bitter retard go get a job

>there are more successful and luckier people
>why even try? Success should be quick and easy, no sacrifices and everyone should be able to reach it!

Communism doesn't work, and neither do those who support it

Attached: marxism-leninism-stalinism-maoism-trotskyism-communism-marxist-leninism-mutualism-o-anarcho-communis (500x417, 70K)

You realize you could own part of a business right now by going on some site like Scottrade and investing transaction fee plus capital (of your chosing), right? We want you to participate. Nobody on the right is excluding you from some special club. Vote with your market participation. Set the prices and therefore, set the course of production.

>t. college grad with shit degree

There are so many entry level jobs in manufacturing, medicine and technology that give you upward mobility in this country that nobody has an excuse. You people are just pussies that's all there is to it.

Dont adoot their bullshit.
We're not wage slaves in the United States. We have free enterprise. If you don't want to earn a wage you can go into business for yourself.

I wouldn't know :^)

Attached: 1522915591248.png (409x480, 206K)

I had nothing but security experience and then I got training in hvac repair and now info that and make more money even though I have less experience in it.

OK. Fine. Let's say the business makes 5x off my labor what they pay me. But let's say I'm not entrepreneurial, because I'm too lazy, too stupid, or just not fucking interested. So I'm willing to take x and let them have 4x out of my labor because I don't want to work the 9x extra I'd have to before getting most of that 4x back. The business has benefits, economies of scale, name recognition, and the resources pooled from all the other employees to allow them to do what we're unwilling or unable to do. As long as I feel I'm being treated fairly, all is well.

>business owners do not work to survive
Then why don't you just start a business yourself?

>How is sex different from rape?
One is voluntary, one is involuntary.

>Don't work
>starve
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

How the fuck am I going to use the study of capitalist economics to explain Marxist economics? That is like asking some to explain a circle using a square. Economics was made to explain capitalism, it cannot explain Marxism.

Do you think a worker will work if it takes more effort to do something than what his time is actually is worth to himself?

>believing the labor = value jew

Attached: 20106750_859054767578086_6645217313650485197_n.jpg (954x960, 97K)

The difference is that wage slavery is temporary.

>There are so many entry level jobs in manufacturing, medicine and technology that give you upward mobility in this country that nobody has an excuse.

Ahaha good fucking slave cattle. Plenty of slave opportunities everywhere for dumb 97IQ trash like you.

>Work in communist country
>Starve anyway

Attached: 1bf4649c62c31beb0c7c969d7f24aa5bcb93cf14.jpg (499x407, 83K)

Needs being met with struggle isn’t just human, it’s every living thing. Finding/capturing food for energy, being quick/smart/aggressive/etc to not be eaten, finding and courting a mate to continue your line, all of that shit requires work.
Even ultra wealthypeople born into money are using up the collective struugle their parents and foreparents did to get them to that point.

Let's go back to tribalism where you don't go hunting or work the fields you just don't eat. Much better system.

How much apples for an orange?

>That is like asking some to explain a circle using a square
More like that is like explaining food preparation and cooking using vomit in the parking lot.

>ITT the left tried to actually engage on the merits
>immediately blown out

Attached: main-qimg-85748c553e5cfa2d583799c0b9e23079-c.jpg (602x361, 41K)

>Everyone should be a business owner, cause that's totally how society could function!
Why is it that the people who claim to represent the workers "commies" snub their noses at both manual labor, and the workers themselves?

In terms of power dynamics it is. The ruling class has nearly 99% of the power while the average person has less than 1%. The needs of the few outweigh the needs of the many under capitalism

>what is the machines to make the product
>what is the energy to run the plant
>what is salary for none producing employees

>he spends 120% of his income on food and rent
You fucking suck desu go back to 4th grade kek

Economics isn't the science of capitalisl, it's the science of the human choices in terms of production, repartition and consumption

How do you manage what you produce, repart and consume?