DON'T BELIEVE THE SHILLS WE ARE STILL WINNING

>Obamacare is not repealed and no talk about repeal has been considered since September
>the wall hasn't been built, no contstruction on the wall has even started, and there is no possiblity of it being even remotely started in the future
>we are in Syria forever and Assad and his allies are being struck hard by US and her allies
>TPP is back and being renegotiated by Trump

Attached: 1523556354698[1].jpg (520x532, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
dailycaller.com/2018/04/12/go-get-it-done-trump-to-take-another-look-at-tpp/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/979082457340407808
factcheck.org/2018/04/has-the-border-wall-begun/
texastribune.org/2018/04/09/el-paso-border-patrol-sector-kicks-construction-trumps-wall-texas-bord/
factcheck.org/2018/04/has-the-border-wall-begun
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Weren't we mostly anti clinton instead of pro trump?

/thread
Reddit refugees can't grasp that.

>we

FUCK OFF

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

You weren't anything since your irrelevant asses have no say on superior US politics

Attached: 1493441714569.png (1030x353, 190K)

Attached: 1519607988055.png (1368x371, 188K)

Attached: 1493644880843.jpg (3668x2661, 3.56M)

Immigration is destiny, the USA is fucked forever if they don't deport millions of spics right this very second.

Attached: 1511298679191.jpg (2182x1635, 826K)

Enjoy being useful idiots, you have to look down at your cock only to see the mark of a slave the kikes gave you.

Attached: (((civic nationalism))).jpg (2100x1520, 832K)

Attached: 1523406106975.jpg (2182x1635, 801K)

Attached: 1512844294373.jpg (2480x3508, 669K)

Nice buzzwords, Ahmed

Attached: 1495099747823.jpg (782x2664, 776K)

>Obamacare is not repealed and no talk about repeal has been considered since September
you are a fucking mongoloid, the individual mandate has been repealed which will essentially kill obama care with no other legislative action needed

Attached: 1516564128888.png (1271x2097, 1.84M)

Attached: 1518002678999.jpg (1553x1202, 1.26M)

Attached: 1520939032490.jpg (1340x1492, 509K)

Attached: 1520938102398.jpg (1280x960, 316K)

Attached: 1520683407314.jpg (698x710, 313K)

Attached: 1522668787155.jpg (601x402, 65K)

Attached: 1513448274801.jpg (561x374, 69K)

Attached: 1506323115638.jpg (960x768, 729K)

Attached: 1502752406762.jpg (668x363, 62K)

Attached: 1523628619510.jpg (2048x1365, 325K)

how does being anti-trup mean being pro-israel, you retarded shill? jews love him

Attached: 1518611130053.jpg (632x732, 351K)

when did this happen?

You just fail to counter the fact you are supporting Israel, you managed to convince yourself the entire userbase of Jow Forums developed their beliefs in 2 weeks. Then you go on to ignore that the Pentagon has an identical shill army along with the MoD here. This isn't your home, you came here and acted as the most effective divide and conquer strategy that shareblue couldn't even dream of.

Attached: Goebells 3.jpg (1696x906, 168K)

>when did this happen?

Like a few days ago. dailycaller.com/2018/04/12/go-get-it-done-trump-to-take-another-look-at-tpp/

Our politicians are too busy giving all our money to Israel and their imported shitskin voting block to defend any white nations borders

>You just fail to counter the fact you are supporting Israel
>Theresa May has said that Britain is “proud of our pioneering role in the creation of the state of Israel” at a gala dinner in London to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the Balfour declaration.
How fucking dumb are you?

>Obamacare is not repealed
Not enforced by law now though
> no contstruction on the wall has even started
lie, already started 1.5 billion to build it.
>Trump said we should renegotiate or leave TPP, he said if we could get a great deal, we should do it.

I can't fucking wait for them to end the ceasefire.

the individual mandate was repealed, so Obamacare is officially dead

unless you can explain how it will work without the mandate, which as so necessary they had to take it up to the Surpeme Court

>Not enforced by law now though

LOL I'm 26 faggot that means I have to got an individal insurence plan because of Obamacare, remain me again how it's not law you fucking retard?

>lie, already started 1.5 billion to build it.

You are very fake news.

>Trump said we should renegotiate or leave TPP,

You cannot renegotiate TPP. I guess you like corproations having the power to sue government and basically rule us in a neo-fedual society.

>trump say no to bilatiral trade deals, but this is ok when he does this.

>the individual mandate was repealed, so Obamacare is officially dead

I want reddit to leave. I guess being a cum guzzling trumpfag means you must shut your brain off.

Attached: 1502829638493.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

>I guess you like corproations having the power to sue government and basically rule us in a neo-fedual society.
>negotiate that power out
>WHAT THE FUCK TRUMPKINS YOU CAN"T DO THAT WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY CRITICISMS ARE DUMB AND UNFOUNDED?
>FUCKING DRUMPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFF

They are still working on rewriting the bill but I don't expect a turmptard to research

>the wall hasn't been built, no contstruction on the wall has even started, and there is no possiblity of it being even remotely started in the future
It has actually, lord cheeto even tweeted about it when it happened, made news for like 2 weeks, it is some shitty wall that is not even a mile long. And Trump wants to station the military at the border to waste their time and cost more money until the rest of the wall is built, eventually it will cost more to have so many guys out there then the wall itself, trump is trying to bleed shit to get his way.

>we are in Syria forever and Assad and his allies are being struck hard by US and her allies
Ok? I don't like Al-Assad but we honestly need to let the middle east just nuke itself.

renegotiated by the people trump pays and have ties to his friends, the TPP will benefit rich people and his friends just like his trade tariffs just like his tax cuts for the rich and just like everything else he does

Lol take a look at Jow Forums and it's a pro-trump board.

Cause its so hard to believe Jow Forums is just mentally ill and raciest lol, fuck man your mentally ill

Several Christian regions do circumcisions, even non religious do circumcision cause they are considered normal dick.

Imagine being so mentally damaged you actually believe this. All of those posts are classic pol. Apparently your new here.

Attached: 1497843571596.png (1104x828, 1.05M)

>lord cheeto even tweeted about it when it happened,

Yes that 1990s wall from Bill Clinton being repaired!

REPAIR THE FENCING!

Don't forget showing tax returns

Just by the fact you think i'm a jew for what I said is your mental illness making you unable to comprehend reality.

Attached: 2232323.jpg (800x792, 46K)

No penalty for uninsured after the bill went/goes into effect.
>You are very fake news.
A projecting type pokemon!

>You cannot renegotiate TPP
>Trump can't win the nomination
>Trump can't win the presidency.

The ZOG is in every country, I don't hate white Americans I hate your Jewish controlled government just as I hate mine. Go back to the true spirit of your founding fathers and I'll respect you again just the same as I will respect my government again when they return to our original values.

Attached: 1521048367601.png (1240x1870, 3.48M)

Again I don't expect a Trumptard to do any actual research or follow anything political, fuck me you can't even listen to your own mistress on twitter. Maybe you should take a break from fapping to traps on here and go research about the guy you voted for?

factcheck.org/2018/04/has-the-border-wall-begun/

here is another one
texastribune.org/2018/04/09/el-paso-border-patrol-sector-kicks-construction-trumps-wall-texas-bord/

Are you sure you're allowed to say these dangerous things online? Do you have your Speech license? At least I can openly go out and protest Israel and the Jews if I wanted . Who needs the respect of someone who can't even legally defend themselves?

Attached: 1458544795935.png (571x644, 712K)

>look mom I'm retarded

Attached: Capture.png (534x251, 22K)

The picture your posted has nothing to do with anything I posted? Trumptards at it again with misinformation and troll posting to disrupt facts, keep proving it.

factcheck.org/2018/04/has-the-border-wall-begun

Won't you lose your job if you went out against Israel and the Kikes?

>muh factcheck.snopes.poltifact.org
>Q: Has President Donald Trump started building the wall between United States and Mexico?
>A: Congress approved $1.6 billion to replace existing barriers and add some fencing in new areas. The new barriers are not concrete and not like any of Trump’s wall prototypes.
In comes Trump saying if Congress won't give him funding he might have to use his authority as president to authorize it under defense spending.

Quit being a retarded anti-Trumplet

You have no arguments and resort to shit flinging, I have protested against Israel before and I didn't choose to be disarmed. Prove to me that the founding fathers would approve of Trump's Zionist policies and I'll concede.

Attached: jews 1.png (1000x3000, 1.66M)

I love how chesscucks always bitch about

>we

despite being the primary instigators of that bullshit

>working for other people
Lebanon you're a cute
>you have no argument and resort to shitflinging
>Enjoy being useful idiots, you have to look down at your cock only to see the mark of a slave the kikes gave you.
woah

>refuse salary

He has a salary of $1 you fucking idiot. That's basically refusing a salary.

>muh factcheck is twitte rand texastribune
Not ignore that like a selective argumentative trumptard trying to spread misinformation cause your kind is stupid enough to believe it without research.

>Q: Has President Donald Trump started building the wall between United States and Mexico?

>A:

Trump is saying he wants to put the military at the border until his wall is built which will eventually surpass the cost of the wall itself putting congress into a threatened position using your tax dollars.

Stop spreading misinformation just cause your mentally ill, fuck your dense

You realise telling me my government supporting Israel wasn't an argument right? I never said I supported May, you are just proving you are engaging in pilpul.

No /ptg/ is a pro-Trump general with a loud voice, everyone who subscribes to a real ideology and holds politicians to the same standards understands the Trump betrayal.

>Trump is saying he wants to put the military at the border until his wall is built
>Build wall through M!
Are you actually retarded? The military movement to the border was in response to news of a caravan of thousands of people hoping to get in to the country illegally. Are you the graveyard shift at shill.com?

You realize saying I'm a circumsized kikeslave wasn't an argument, right? You are the funniest faux-intellectual I've encountered in awhile.

Attached: 1444030788331.png (500x557, 176K)

>Berates user for shill accusations
>In the same breath he does the exact the same thing

>calling someone a circumsized kikeslave is the same as calling them a shill for something
The entire commonwealth is retarded

You didn't even make an argument to begin with and decided to strawman by making it seem like I supported May. You are unable to be consistent and every reply you just proves my point further by engaging in pilpul.

Attached: Pilpul.png (1220x619, 68K)

It's just giving me more screencaps to prove that /ptg/ actively engages in pilpul let him keep going.

Oh look the Jew disappears once he's exposed. Remember the goyim know and your hegemony is ending.

Still here, please keep being autistic. I'm waiting for wall-user to respond not some random paki going on about notanargument

>All he can do is attack people based on their flags

As expected of /ptg/

Voting Trump may be like injecting your eyeballs with cholera, but any alternative is equal to suicide.

I'm just happy he resurfaced because it's further proof he is monitoring for magapedes who agree with him.

Attached: 1520368891954.jpg (857x1200, 272K)

What does your country do other than LotR tourism? If Britanon wants to make a point that isn't >le reddit kikeslave I'd be curious to see what it is
"Everyone I Disagree With is a Jew" was always my favorite textbook

>More flag attacks and hypocrisy

Boring desu

No, you are using pilpul which is a Jewish technique when arguing with goyim. You aren't countering my points you're asking rhetorical questions and building strawmen. I repeatedly ask for you answer questions yet you refuse to while claiming I'm the shill, I would happily talk to you but the fact is you aren't interested in discussion. I will keep going because anybody who comes in can just see you kvetching.

Do you even know what the Talmud is and what it is used for?

>Enjoy being useful idiots, you have to look down at your cock only to see the mark of a slave the kikes gave you.
>You just fail to counter the fact you are supporting Israel, you managed to convince yourself the entire userbase of Jow Forums developed their beliefs in 2 weeks. Then you go on to ignore that the Pentagon has an identical shill army along with the MoD here. This isn't your home, you came here and acted as the most effective divide and conquer strategy that shareblue couldn't even dream of.
>The ZOG is in every country, I don't hate white Americans I hate your Jewish controlled government just as I hate mine. Go back to the true spirit of your founding fathers and I'll respect you again just the same as I will respect my government again when they return to our original values.
>You have no arguments and resort to shit flinging, I have protested against Israel before and I didn't choose to be disarmed. Prove to me that the founding fathers would approve of Trump's Zionist policies and I'll concede.
>You realise telling me my government supporting Israel wasn't an argument right? I never said I supported May, you are just proving you are engaging in pilpul.
>No /ptg/ is a pro-Trump general with a loud voice, everyone who subscribes to a real ideology and holds politicians to the same standards understands the Trump betrayal.
>You didn't even make an argument to begin with and decided to strawman by making it seem like I supported May. You are unable to be consistent and every reply you just proves my point further by engaging in pilpul.
>It's just giving me more screencaps to prove that /ptg/ actively engages in pilpul let him keep going.
>Oh look the Jew disappears once he's exposed. Remember the goyim know and your hegemony is ending.
>I'm just happy he resurfaced because it's further proof he is monitoring for magapedes who agree with him.
>You aren't countering my points
Can you point me out to a point in this mess of psychotic rambling?

Your posts are like your country in that they've contributed nothing

>Still incapable of any other rhetoric

Attached: 1508809861224.jpg (350x438, 18K)

Do you have an actual question? Or are you legally required to suck britanon's balls as part of some irrelevant minor-nation deal?

gee Enoch, you sure are reaching

>You just fail to counter the fact you are supporting Israel, you managed to convince yourself the entire userbase of Jow Forums developed their beliefs in 2 weeks. Then you go on to ignore that the Pentagon has an identical shill army along with the MoD here. This isn't your home, you came here and acted as the most effective divide and conquer strategy that shareblue couldn't even dream of.

I'll clarify, how are Trump Zionists who have recently appeared seizing on the general Muslim hate already had doing anything more than contributing to divide and conquer tactics used by shills like shareblue.

I'm just waiting for the words I missed out or fucked up due to being dyslexic being used in his next post.

I predicted this would happen before he was elected. Trump has no real convictions or principles, all he cares about is looking like le alpha male and licking his cow of a daughter's vagoo.

> how are Trump Zionists who have recently appeared seizing on the general Muslim hate already had doing anything more than contributing to divide and conquer tactics used by shills like shareblue.
Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like? What Trump zionists are you talking about? I still have no fucking idea what you are trying to say or who you are accusing me of being.

I dislike jews, I'm anti-Hillary, Trump-realist. What the fuck are you saying?

Attached: 1518333838020.png (690x5604, 552K)

>STILL DOING IT

Oh wait me saying I don't like jews is another one of my jewish tactics

Attached: 1440495087349.png (720x1280, 155K)

Then I don't understand why you are deciding to die on this hill, every "Trump realist" I know would agree with everything I said. I supported him and was decieved by his complete U-turn on key policies that were important to most of the original base of support on Jow Forums. You went straight to insults from my first post agreeing that the Jow Forums was anti-hillary first. You're deluded if you haven't noticed the army of thread/posters shilling for Israel if you notice the Russia shills too.

Oh user, don't you know? You have to change your political stance to match that of Trump's every time he flipflops or else you're getting paid to have an opinion.
Fucking r*dditors are the cancer that is killing Jow Forums.

>asks if you want to contribute
>continues not contributing
k
The only shill army I've seen come up out of nowhere since the Syria strike is completely anti-Trump. I already ignore any pro-Israel posts so if there has been an increase in shilling I wouldn't notice it any more than any other increase any other year.
>and was decieved by his complete U-turn on key policies that were important to most of the original base of support on Jow Forums.
Do you mean the ones in the OP?

The mandate is gone, it won't be able to fund itself. There's no more action required by him. This would not have happened had he not been President.
This is not due to Trump but resilient republicans who I also hate for it. Also see his tweet which points out if Congress doesn't want to do it he has an alternative path he may be able to take. People have been saying "Where's the wall?!" since he was elected, and since then progress has still been getting made. We have prototypes, we have review of the prototypes, and now we're exploring alternative funding avenues since the established government (which we're also against) is pushing back.
We launched a calculated strike just like last year. You were probably also saying this last year. We aren't stuck in Syria until we're stuck in and constant doom-mongering from people like you haven't shown true at all. We're still due a nuking by NK,remember?
TPP was always up for negotiation, he said if it was better for us he may be in favor of going in on it. What's the problem with that? It would be the same for the Paris Accord, he got us out because it was unfavorable and if it turned favorable we could go in

Attached: 1463758918201.jpg (586x600, 211K)

>if you don't agree with Jow Forums you're a redditor
hmm

>completely ignores the point of my post

>He went one post without insulting my flag

Wow congratulations!

Attached: Untitledcuk.png (323x228, 152K)

>the point of your post
>blahblahblahblah le redditors
Maybe I missed it?

Oh you have fallen back on insulting images. Disappointing, you were doing so well.

found the kike

Attached: obamacare.png (629x250, 22K)

The point was mocking all the people that call you a shill if you dare disagree with anything trump says or does, regardless of their previous stance on the issue.

>calls me a kike
>supports trump

>their positions are irrelevant because they didn't vote
>the chans' collective influence has no say on superior US politics
You're mentally handicapped beyond belief.

Attached: 1459048389822.jpg (400x504, 75K)