Alex Jones appreciation thread

No, he is not a shill nor is he Jewish. He's good old fashioned Americana with a pinch of renaissance.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GmIu4abkE9c
youtube.com/watch?v=kKIN6daHzkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He will never say the word mossad

he's a mad cunt

Does anyone have the clip of him calling out Israel the other night right after the Syrian strikes?

but he called himself jewish and married two jewish wives, also has kids.
the bad part is the "health" products have six times more lead per serving.
the worst part is california allows more, lol

Attached: 1523014123931.png (500x613, 172K)

The rants are the best

Hello Alex, nice proxy.

alex is the only hope we have left. trump has abandoned us. alex speaks the truth

He's not a shill nor is he Jewish, but he gets visited by Mossad and talks about it on his show, says nothing but positive things about Mossad, he never goes in depth into Israel even though they're at the heart of all the world's problems, never names the merchant, was married to a merchant and has half-merchant children, says ridiculous things on his show like wealthy Jewish lobbyists are "fighting globalism", etc.

>tfw alex realized trump back stabbed america for israel
pretty sad moment.

Attached: SadAlex.png (485x432, 348K)

Actually, he does, but I'm sure this conversation didn't happen the way he's portraying it:
>youtube.com/watch?v=GmIu4abkE9c

If that's the case, we are really and truly fucked!
t. not a shill

Attached: tw8l7jkc6hdy.gif (550x360, 1.75M)

He's a bottleneck and probably doesn't even know it. He'll never admit to The Jew.

Punished Jones
A patriot betrayed by his government.

Attached: 20180414_205704_056.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

>"I dont care if America is 90% brown, so long as theyre pro-gun, wanna go to the stars..."

This is his stance towards Europe as well and I cannot stand with that. Other than that he is funny, entertaining and brings in a massive audience

It seems that Trump is using Russia as a pawn in Trump’s brinksmanship plan. Trump wants to lure out the NWO by getting them hard on a prospect of going to War with russia. Once the NWO pop up, he’s going to night of long knives them

He literally made a whole movie on Mossad's involvement in 9/11. Fuck off disinfo faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=kKIN6daHzkk

Attached: meeja.png (808x436, 361K)

or maybe it's just pic related

Attached: photo_2017-04-11_21-57-49.jpg (300x282, 19K)

HES JUST A GOOD OLD BOY

He is bill hicks playing a character that is owned by Ted turner and is meant to capture the conservative viewership that is too "extreme" for fox. He is a shill, a pies piper leading those who search off course. Bill hicks seemed like a good guy who was hurt and angry at the world. He took the black pill and cashed in and he's been working for the system he hated ever since.

Attached: 1521975830854.jpg (800x609, 260K)

I have always liked him since Waking Life. "Left" libertarian here. I think market economies would be great without the state.

>but he called himself jewish
And immediately said "i mean im not im christian"

Faggot shill

the man!