What's the Jews end goal in your opinion?

Attached: 18875983-911A-49E1-85EC-D08A55283F23-957-0000011F1D692F23.png (958x768, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bMeXSlGJZYc&t=1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1501700247086.jpg (3464x3245, 2.67M)

what kind of fucking asshole are you?

whats the issue?

its a fucking shit thread that’s the issue you fuck-monkey.

Why do you type like an edgy teenager?

ur mum gay.

One world govt run under communism

But Jews love money don't they? Why would they seek a system that does away with it?

based

Absolute domination of the goyim, which will require genetic engineering of the white goyim as they are the group capable of defeating Jews. They must be made into a semi-nigger race with nigger-tier genes so they will no longer have the wherewithall to even contemplate revolution or a better system than being in a consumerist ant farm of debt and credit for the Tribe.

Attached: white negroes.jpg (1452x1448, 525K)

They want North America.

8D CHESS

make whites a minority in every one of their own countries and genocide them by intermixing them with other races

End goal is tikkon olam. Aka maximum comfy mode, the state of the goy is irrelevant, might as well drown in muslims.
Your leaders agree with this and virtue signal constantly, fighting for our affection.

For what purpose?

1 - vengeance - they see themselves as persecuted for over 1200 years by whites. they tell a story 800 years old a their villages being attacked in germany or poland or france and feel it like it happened 10 years ago. not just the holocaust but their entire history. they hate us

2 - fear. white groups will persecute them again, so they act like they are in a state of war if you even say you want to make a white history/culture group in your college, or white majority city.

read the writings of Paul Gottfried and Kevin MacDonald

>fighting for our affection.

they're fighting for their lives and reputations under a system of destruction

Jews love money because it brings them power, and they love communism because it helps them to maintain their power.

>their entire history. they hate us
idk I have a Jewish friend he seems like a nice guy

Attached: no good jews.png (1330x3647, 2.08M)

Making white people suffer as an ostracized race out of spite.

But my friend isn't even religious.

Because they're psychotic

This but they think we're Amalek and God told them to kill us. The truth is that they'er Amalek and we must kill them

Self destruction

Attached: quote-if-you-want-a-vision-of-the-future-imagine-a-boot-stamping-on-a-human-face-forever-george-orwe (850x400, 50K)

Sick

have you heard of agenda 21?
youtube.com/watch?v=bMeXSlGJZYc&t=1s
>2x speed recommended

They want us as their slaves.

The Jews end goal.

Attached: 1507993434642.jpg (1024x776, 274K)

Destruction of all values and victory of greed and evil in society, which in turn strenghtens their grasp on the course of actions humanity will take.
They are playing 4D chess with us.

World communism with them as the authorities.

jews don't have an end goal, this is why they always fuck up and get booted, and why there has never been and never will be a successful jewish nation

Keep us around till robots/ AI can take over most of the work. Then kill us off. They will create cyborg slaves and shit also. This a solar flare will wipe them out. The end.

>amalek are eternal enemies!
>we dindu nuffin!
>proceeds to subvert every nation that takes you in against their own interests

They will probably create different robots/AI:s and make them fight each other.

Ice Ages last far longer than the intermediary periods. They want to secure the middle east for themselves, because when the north freezes over they'll have one of the most fertile regions. Whites are their only real rival.

White genocide, totalitarian Orwellian dystopia

How can they kill us off if they are such a tiny minority?

Whites willingly let themselves be killed.

their favorite method: starvation

Just like they're doing now.
Reconditioning you, feeding you garbage for your mind and garbage for your body, etc.

They own everything ffs. Labs are making virus they can kill us all

I knocked a jew's beanie off yesterday. He cried. lol

Attached: 1521870075686.png (980x742, 208K)

My theory is they want people to keep fighting each other (like liberals and conservatives in america) so people don't notice that jews are taking over all the top positions in banking, media, tech etc. Also they don't want an occupy wall street type situation again.
Like its outrageous that 99% of the people just have 1% of the money, while the top 1% rich people (including a disproportionate amount of jews) literally keep 99% of the money locked up in a account where it literally does nothing. They don't want people grouping up against them and stop their money hoarding. That's why they do shit like pitting 'libtards' against 'poltards' using jewish controlled media etc.

honestly I don't think they human, they naturally want to divide and conquer all people who aren't Jewish. Their goal is the destruction of all Goyim. Thats why you get ancaps like Ayn Rand and you get Marx on the other side. They try to play both parts, leave the goy fighting over stupid shit, subvert the goy's culture and traditions. They are a people that are naturally evil. Only removal of Jews can society change for the better, not just for white nations but all nations.

So what's the jewish goal?
simply put: destruction of everything

So you think there will be a Jewish created famine sometime in the near future meant to kill off 1b+ whites?

>Reconditioning you, feeding you garbage for your mind and garbage for your body, etc.
I get understand but mean but none of that is physically murdering you

*understand what you mean

Wew fucked that one up

They make you murder each other.

lmao come on dude don't be so vague? What do you mean? How do they make us kill one another?

White males for starters. Then ban guns. Propaganda is a powerful weapon against stupid desperate people.

I stop short of thinking that there is a jewish conspiracy designed to do the things that jews do. They're incompetent and evil. When so many vectors are pointed in a direction, major catastrophes are inevitable. In fact their malevolence is all the worse for being uncontrolled. You can manage a rational evil person. Jews are completely unmanageable. They can't be reasoned with, negotiated with, or pacified. You can tame a pack of the wildest ameriniggers but you could never civilize a jew.

By which I mean there will definitely be a major famine and jews will definitely have been behind it but it was not intentional, merely foreseeable. I would even go so far as to say it is already too late. I can't prognosticate when, but I am going to guess there will be major famines starting in the next 12 years. It will likely start in Europe where they have the most control, or MENA where they have the most geographic interest.

Attached: 50b.jpg (475x330, 30K)

A globe of goys to work for them, mass farms of goys for blood letting, personal goy slaves for whipping torture and deprived sex.
Nothing beautiful left on earth, all art destroyed into blobs of nothing and giant penises. All music degraded into subhuman beats. All nature replaced with concrete. Basically hell on earth. And we're already living it, the continued struggle is simply to erase every last pure white person to stuff out the last flicker of light on this planet.

Attached: 1521050714538.jpg (283x598, 40K)

>Jews are completely unmanageable. They can't be reasoned with, negotiated with, or pacified.
Really? In my experience they're quite docile. Can't say I've met many rabid Jews in my life

Converts all nid east to Great Israel,
while starting WW3 betweem the Goyim, so the Goyim erradicate each other.

This is the plan.

Jew World Order. Create a slave race of rootless mutts that will never be able to rise up and oppose them (America is the blueprint)

just because they're not killing you with an axe doesn't mean they're not killing you with cotton

tax your money to pay for your political enemies, tax your land to give it to foreigners, pass laws to create institutional racism against you, engage in endless censorship

civilization is not the government or police, it's what happens when no one is looking

when no one is looking, the jew is loaning out your money for his profit

when no one is looking, the jew is pushing for laws that make your entire existence into the servitude of people who hate you

when no one is looking, he's getting those people to hate you more

when they are looking the jew pretends he's you

they only rule whitey