If Jesus died for our sins

Then does that mean it's impossible for anyone to go to hell as long as they accept him as our lord & savior?

Attached: IMG_5080.jpg (301x421, 26K)

no luther stop being a pig

Excuse me Jow Forumster, but Psoid Froid is the true lord & savior. He summed up contemporary politics in thrice sentences.

'Where did it go, the moderate opine? I can’t find it here nor there!’ Perhaps then it’s twixt the false dichotomy?'

Attached: PsoidFroid.png (1280x1244, 1.22M)

pretty much desu
we dont know to what extent gods mercy extends though, so we wont know until the time

Attached: 81c552a206376d612fb5a3ffc234d240cf5b7618dbd364a9181f8883d657e776.png (1342x1940, 800K)

You're forgetting that you also must follow the sacraments and repent for all your sins.

Attached: god.jpg (174x290, 8K)

"Go and sin no more"
he forgave the slut, but did not let her leave without that simple warning
Your sins are forgiven if you believe he died for your sins and was raised again from the grave
but you need to stop sinning aswell
faith without works is useless
as is works without faith
but only faith salvages, works come from the faith and show one's faith, but they do not absolve from having faith

whad jz a scarumant?

I think the message is literally everyone went to hell before jesus showed up, since obviously you couldnt be a christian before christ, and he viral marketed his religion by letting himself bye killed, like that monk who set himself on fire, so now you have the CHANCE not to go to hell

No. It's impossible to go to hell because it doesn't exist. Just a fairy tale to get kids to behave. It's like santy clause

KEK

>die
>wake up outside of the gates to a magical kingdom
>"w-wow!"
>see Jesus standing at the gate
>"I...I can't believe it's real!"
>Jesus just staring at you
>"I'm so happy to be here"
>Jesus give you a blank look
>says "I never knew you, depart from me"
>fall into a firey pit of nigger demons with 12 foot cocks who rape your asshole and mouth for eternity
>"why did I fall for the atheism meme!!?!?!?!?!" you say as lucifer empties volcanic load into your gay atheist asshole

Is this the future you want gaytheists and fagnostics?

Stop LARPing. Come to Christ so we can all LARP together in Heaven when we die

Attached: aryan.jpg (298x380, 22K)

Not anymore. Now it's impossible to go to Hell because Hell doesn't exist.

>Netherlands
Die Heretic Scum

>Implying the unrighteous can see God, it is St.Peter at the gates everyone knows it

Then were do jews go when the die?

This guy gets it
>James 2:22
You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did.
kek

Attached: 1515453635910.png (500x911, 189K)

If you accept him as your savior part of that acceptance includes listening to what he says (i.e. stop sinning).

Try to accept Jesus 24/7 and see how easy it is,nt its a oxymoron in fact.

Afaik. The sin jesus nullified was the original one and the like.
The sin meter of everybody was set to zero.
We have free will thanks to god blessing, no longer need to repend for our ancestors sins, taking to road to hell or paradise is completely up to ourselves.
When the final revelation will happen everyone will be judged solely on his own action.
You may or may not accept god in your heart, you can't hold god to accept you in his heart now, even if we lost eden access. Forgiveness is an important christian value.
Jesus be blessed by the way.

You have to believe that eternal life is a free gift. People that believe that you need to do something to earn or live a certain way are not saved. Catholics fall into this group.

I have hope for universal salvation but I act like it doesn't exist. Why just do the bare minimum if you really love someone? I want to be really good so Jesus will say I did a good job when I see Him.

see

This fucking guy .... Peter this peter that, why dont you just call it peteranity