What exactly is wrong with degeneracy? why shouldn't people enjoy the fruits of civilization?

what exactly is wrong with degeneracy? why shouldn't people enjoy the fruits of civilization?

Attached: 903332e8900626641ea95f0be90463c6.jpg (1080x1080, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u0zL4gyrUak
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what exactly is wrong with something inherently wrong, by definition even, I mean people just want their endorphins

Attached: osoi.jpg (797x876, 136K)

what makes degeneracy inherently wrong?

She does look better.

Flag checks out.

There's a difference between enjoying the fruits and eating your seed corn. That's what makes it degeneracy because it degenerates and destroys what you have.

You only see it that way because you're a fag.
She looked better before she got hit with the poz.

Attached: absolutey fucking disgusting.jpg (350x350, 31K)

>what exactly is wrong with degeneracy? why shouldn't people enjoy the fruits of civilization?
because degeneracy convinces people to let the barbarians through the gates, becuause they're people just like us

Attached: tumblr_n34nyuVLy11qd3kofo1_1280.jpg (1280x854, 157K)

7/10 to 4.5/10, just like that
Many such cases!

Because we wouldn't want to will it a universal law.

Only looks better because matches her sweater color. She'd look just as good wearing an autumn colored sweater with her natural hair color.

Meh, I like it.
My problem is with how pathetic of an individual you may be to need
something like this in order to feel special. Here I am struggling with myself trying to
make me a person of value, and retards are like "muh hair stylez and shieet".

Ok, i can actually speak to what happened here. I'm working on a theory about women with dyed hair.

Every woman I have ever had any type of romantic relation with has had dyed hair. Each one of them has ended poorly. Just recently I have one dyed hair girl's coke dealer boyrfriend trying to find me. Before that I tore my acl because of one.

THEY ARE ALL CRAZY AND THERE HAS GOT TO BE A REASON WHY.

No matter what I do my shit gets fucked up by girls with dyed hair. I think that there are two possibilities. I'm in a personal simulation of hell or we are all in a spiritual battle between dyed hair and regular hair. I need to check my data with others though.

Attached: feminist_brain.jpg (640x640, 121K)

fuck off, she's a qt 3.14 left pic

You can wash it out stupid fucks and it's normie tier too.

Attached: 22709368_1614033788661411_9056810439156957184_n.jpg (1080x1080, 87K)

Suuuuure.
youtube.com/watch?v=u0zL4gyrUak

You sort of answered your own question

>what exactly is wrong with degeneracy?
What exactly is wrong with cancer?

tfw her nose literally got pointier

>EU
ah

Attached: 1521974096104.jpg (400x386, 25K)

How the picture has anything to do with the topic?

Attached: CoJp3FdVIAA4Um5.jpg large.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

>Degeneracy: Having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline.
>what exactly is wrong with degeneracy?
I refuse to believe this isn't bait.

Stay clear from women with dyed hair. It’s like with frogs, bright colours means poisonous.

>Every woman I have ever had any type of romantic relation with has ... ended poorly.
>THEY ARE ALL CRAZY AND THERE HAS GOT TO BE A REASON WHY.
I think there is another issue here, fuckboy.

It becomes degenerate as soon as they start bothering society with it.

As long as they don't bother anyone with it I couldn't care less what people did. It's not like I have to interact with them.

It becomes degenerate and a problem as soon as people start making it a public issue and bother people with their personal feelings.

Because degeneracy isnt enjoying fruits of a civlization. It's being too lazy to climb up and instead cut down the tree. Preventing next generations from eating any fruit.

Either way, this degeneracy was forced upon us by the globalists, they're trying to destroy our races.

Are you unable to understand what this word means, my fagflagged friendo?

Look up what it means

>What's wrong with leaving your children with less than what you got?

The mentality that contributes to the regression rather than the advancement of civilization. Men who live for the betterment of mankind are the ones that are remembered.

Inb4 commie, the difference is that contribution to society should be voluntary and distribution should be controlled by said selfless men. Stealing from everybody and giving to all "the poor" is just degeneracy.

>why shouldn't people enjoy the fruits of civilization?

There is nothing wrong with enjoying a piece of fruit now and again, but that doesn't mean you get ass naked in the street with a banana half way in your asshole while you fuck a hole through a grapefruit. Just use the fruit that's been made available to you for eating enjoyment purposes and keep it at that.

>fruits

Attached: lets not turn this rape into a murder.jpg (500x627, 77K)

>fuckboy
Found the woman

Attached: b.jpg (800x600, 176K)

Degeneracy is good in small doses
Whoever says they don't like getting a finger up the ass wile getting sucked off

He's not wrong? It's a phenomenon I see too and I'm pretty sure a lot of other guys can vouch for this as well. Women with blue, pink, purple, green etc. colored hair all end up being really weird and downright annoying to deal with.

She was a genuine qt in the left pic.
Shame.

True and checked

it's the psychologically-malformed & fundmentally-stupid, weak & disgraceful who proudly bathe in degeneracy.

these wretches; like all loathsome idiot scum like the worst of the bottom of the garbage can of white-trash, are fundamentally-despicable and a social-virus whom it is natural & healthy to hold disdain for.

and the one's so depraved that they go into sadism, like the freemasons; need to be killed.

I don't care about degeneracy, I'm just waiting for the empires fall.

psyke she's a dude

Attached: CND0HG4UwAA44hN.png large.png (1718x1144, 1.99M)

farming was a mistake

Because it makes them weak and easily controlled, you niggers are lucky that A.I technology and gene engineering are shit tier at the moment because I would be going door to door wolf brigade style shooting every h*man subhuman. Robots will reign supreme.

Still would

It is wrong only insofar as it weakens your civilization.

Because morality and virtue matter.