MICHAEL COHEN REPRESENTS SEAN HANNITY

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

GUILTY ALL OF THEM!!!!!

cnbc.com/2018/04/16/trump-lawyer-michael-cohen-refuses-to-identify-clients-as-court-faceoff-looms.html

Attached: Sean_Hannity_by_Gage_Skidmore_3.jpg (1200x1574, 192K)

Violations of the 4th Amendment are not funny, you disgusting commie shill.

Cohen's office got raided which broke the attorney client privilege. Trump tweets about this which gets the MSM to write a bunch of stories about it. This is in preparation for Mueller to begin indicting the swamp. Remember, Mueller's team is filled with Hillary's lawyers. When Hillary and everyone else gets indicted they can't complain about attorney client.

Stormy Daniels works for Trump. Instead of coming out before the election when she could’ve ruined Trump and made around 25 million she waits until her story is essentially worthless. Her name is “Stormy” to signal to all the insiders whose side shes on. Her story ends up just being a big distraction/let down and a parlay into other things like the office raid and an example of how pathetic/desperate democrats are.

Attached: 1509697432039.png (750x375, 435K)

Day of the rope coming, you commie bastard.

Scandalous, but hollow.

Nothingburger

This is a focus on Cohen, it just so happens he does the dirty work for your cuck-right movement.

Fuck the 4th n sheeit

Attached: C7582D66-EFE5-4E99-8947-7C8FFA6CE3A6-316-00000055D81F47DF.png (500x913, 230K)

What do this mean?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: giphy[1].gif (256x192, 404K)

THIS ISN'T EVEN REAL LIFE!!!!!!!!!

First came the raid,
Now the leaks..

Attached: FA23FA39-1433-441D-9E50-71262A664C6C.jpg (750x1333, 164K)

I'd have voted for HRC had she promised to peel your faces off.

Hannity has always been a crook.

Caught in a landslide

TICK TOCK LOL

Having a lawyer makes you a crook.

Having a lawyer who is a crook does.

not a leak, a Judge demanded the name of the third client bozo

He's been robbing veterans with his phony "charity" for years.

TICK TOCK MOTHER FUCKER THE DAY OF ROPE IS COMING FOR YOU RIGHT WINGERS

CNN Reports: Mueller, "fuck the Constitution I want to find out about Trump fucking whores and how he did it so I can get an erection when Comey fucks me in the ass."

>frazzlememe

Aw baby, I'd be careful searching that stuff out.

a lawyer that needs a lawyer is shifty as fuck

>4th Amendment

They had a warrant you dumbfuck.

Hate to break it to you, but corruption among charities is fucking rife. Even the ones which are not corrupt usually give very little of the donations they get to charity.

So this is what 2000% increase in Russian trolls look like

Why is this a big deal?

You are a low iq retard

Attached: 1515976686867.png (1500x410, 1.37M)

Remember when Nunberg said Hannity would be embarrassed? Who's fucking laughing now?

i dont get the big deal?

so what, have any charges been filed against cohen?

all lawyers are crooks u mong

Why would this be embarrassing though?

if youre stupid enough to donate to charities, you deserve to have your money stolen

It’s not

That's not news. What's news is that a self-righteous pretender like Hannity is doing it and has been for years.

You are a moderator at Jow Forumspolitics

Gee...a lawyer who is known to commit illegal acts and forces people to stay quiet about his clients illegal activity through intermediary and hush money. Nothing wrong...nothing to see here.

Oh this is getting soooooo good now. I cannot wait to watch the ensuing shit storm level elevation increase.

Hannity is officially part of the cabal. In the story itself.

This predicted q

Day of the Rope coming for all autistic Jow Forums NEETs very soon indeed. Get your affairs in order you degenerate meme flag loser.

T-this is Uranium One's fault.

Attached: 1432847736231.png (1070x601, 463K)

I wish I could find all you 4d morons after shit hits the fan and make you apologize for being so retarded

Nice job hiding behind the Constitution when it's obviously a ploy to hide something.

Republicans are hypocritical fucks.

"Muh family values muh conservatism"

BRING BACK THE GUILLOTINE

Because it's an obvious conflict.

Hannity spends days screaming about the raid, about how it's an abuse of power, about how horrible it is.

Meanwhile, he conveniently leaves out that the office belongs to his personal attorney.

Normal people, even the rich and famous, don't generally have "personal lawyers". You'd have a whole lawfirm on retainer, or the partner of one if you're a real bigshot, or hire a lawyer to work for your company as in-house counsel. But when you, personally, have a single lawyer who's only got you or a handful of other people as a client? That's the shit that mafiosos and drug dealers do. That's Sketchy People Shit™.

So just LWNJ fantasies?
Ok

Sketchy/poor to be fair.

this owns, i wonder if cohen covered up a rape of some woman hannity used to work with

SUCK ON MY BIG TEN INCH

Attached: kimmel.jpg (1480x833, 71K)

Hey baby, don't worry about it then. I'm sure nothing incriminating will come of cohen's recordings and files.

nice digits, you are a high IQ retard

They are saying Cohen had more attorneys than lawyers and didn't really do any lawyer work so I'm thinking he might be a "fixer" a la Michael from Breaking Bad

**more attorneys than clients

Lmao I just love every single L the right wing is given these days.

Unless I was in a town full of these parasites if I was right wing I would never tell anyone.

One way ticket to social rejection. Absolutely well deserved too.

>they Cohen made abortion payments to a mistress of Hannity's
>they find payments Cohen made to a Cuban rent boy that Hannity knew

As if attorney client privilege means anything when you have a warrant. Go back to tending to your swine you rube.

Free speech is a thing you know.
Well for now.
The dems don't have the seats needed to change that....yet.

Trump managed to take a shit on 60 million gullible people. I mean granted, Russia did help him accomplish the goal. But this STAIN will never come off of them.

>They probably did something wrong, and if we tear down the Consitution that those American citizens are hiding behind, we can find out what it is!

Progressives, not even once.

You think that Roger Ailes, Bill O'Reilly and Eric Bolling were all doing this shit and Sean wasn't? Me either. Can't wait.

Funny as fuck bonus, Shep Smith, one of two ACTUAL news people on Fox is now on air and is actually reporting it on Fox.

Hahaha, incoming meltdown.

It is strange that this actually makes sense. It's too far fetched to be true but it all fits.

$10 the feds have evidence that Sean Hannity is working for Russians

calling it now

Attached: 1323488149757.jpg (650x452, 32K)

so client attorney privilege is no longer valid?
then why the fuck dont you burgers raid every fucking cartel lawyer? im sure you can lay waste the drug cartels money in 1 day

They all know

Attached: 1523896381725.jpg (1280x1120, 808K)

hannitys radio show was dead silence and repeating ads for the first 10 minutes

i think you mean Russia took a giant shit on the entire United States

remember one of their main goals was to wreak divison and chaos, so Mission Accomplished (tm)

Absolutely. This isn't a flimsy case my guy. Any attempts by the defense to prevent the prosecution from reviewing the evidence is clearly an attempt to remove anything incriminating.

You people disgust me.

So a Republican who is a personal friend of Trump has the same lawyer has he does. Oh wow

Weird how having a warrant gives you access to otherwise private information. Use your head dipshit.

lmao fuck off boomer retard

"Russia wants chaos and division" isn't a reason to stop criticising people who are legitimately fucked up.
>get stabbed in the gut
>get stabbed in the gut again
>keep getting stabbed
>reach back to sock the guy
>UM LOL DONT YOU KNOW US FIGHTING IS WHAT RUSSIA WANTS?
>get stabbed again
yeah no, stop stabbing me and we'll talk about this unity thing

All gulity. Ctr, Shareblue. Treason.
Trump is a motherfucker when it comes to revenge. Rosie .

Attached: 7PF3Bh.jpg (2529x1717, 661K)

Lmao, in isolation yeah no big deal, but with this specific lawyers history. Yeah it's a big deal

Fucking kek that boomer kike is going down

I too find Constitutional protections problematic.
Maybe we SHOULD rethink the whole document

This is going to be brilliant. Comedy writers could not write something so utterly surreal.

Cohen's office got raided which broke the attorney client privilege. Trump tweets about this which gets the MSM to write a bunch of stories about it. This is in preparation for Mueller to begin indicting the swamp. Remember, Mueller's team is filled with Hillary's lawyers. When Hillary and everyone else gets indicted they can't complain about attorney client.

Stormy Daniels works for Trump. Instead of coming out before the election when she could’ve ruined Trump and made around 25 million she waits until her story is essentially worthless. Her name is “Stormy” to signal to all the insiders whose side shes on. Her story ends up just being a big distraction/let down and a parlay into other things like the office raid and an example of how pathetic/desperate democrats are.

so get a fucking warrant, why is it easier to get a warrant to raid the president's lawyer and not the cartels?

Attached: 1523392896444.jpg (640x1464, 345K)

I guarantee you liberals will just forgive them anyway because we're all empathetic cucks and I fucking hate it

But we have to move on as a country and shitting on people who fell for Trump/Russia's con isn't going to help.

In secret I'm going to laugh at everyone for being dumb enough to fall for this shit though, fuck em.

Attached: 3.gif (280x187, 2.08M)

any of this proven? or just allegations so far?

>he's playing Comey interview clips and more ads now
>still doesn't know if he wants to talk
lmao this completely blew him off his game

Michael Cohen's legal expertise is paying off mistresses and making sure they abort their babies. Hannity is FUCKED IN THE FACE

Mueller going after anyone that calls witch hunt.

> BULLYHUNTER_52 has entered the game

Don't worry, unity is a thing of the past.

It's not a question of free speech. It's about accepted and normal practice when it comes to conflict of interest.

> when an analyst goes on a financial channel, they have to disclose if they or their family own the stock they are talking about

> elected officials have to abstain from votes which involve issues they are directly involved in.

> reporters have to disclose their conflicts.

This makes hannity look like an idiot, and it taints both him and his network. This is an unforced error, and he was an idiot for doing this.

The Cohen raid wasn't Mueller, he just passed information along to SDNY officials. Entirely possible that Hannity is completely incidental to the search.

>muh russia
>muh stormy pay-off
>muh it was her turn

I'm getting salt poisoning from libshits everyday and I'm tired of winning. do somthing

I literally gave Reddit gold to this news on Jow Forumspolitics just now.

>hannity has nothing to say
what a nice monday

Attached: Hunter-S-Thompson-1988.jpg (640x415, 99K)

No one beats God at this shit no one

>breaking bad
Jesus Christ, how reddit has Jow Forums become?

Keep bitching about it, MAGAchud tears sustain me

God's like
>u avin a giggle m8
>peep thiz shit kid

Attached: 1472067019090.jpg (500x374, 39K)