Did you lose respect for Alex Jones after seeing him cry like a little bitch?

Did you lose respect for Alex Jones after seeing him cry like a little bitch?

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/383141-infowars-alex-jones-cries-over-trump-airstrikes-hes-crapping

Attached: C3826818-6269-4902-9A1F-C5750DD3B12A.jpg (1242x1345, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kKIN6daHzkk
newobserveronline.com/american-soldiers-will-die-for-israel-says-us-army-general-richard-clark/
youtube.com/watch?v=NCfw23f0Qz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, that's just regular Alex Jones. I can't stand when he's intellectually dishonest though.

What? The dude has pretended to cry a million times now. It's part of his shtick

He’s back to pre-trump stance

youtube.com/watch?v=kKIN6daHzkk

Attached: owen.png (1098x762, 768K)

This is not an Alex Jones fanboard. Try again shill

Alex jones was killed and replaced with a clone after the election.

I never had any respect for Alex "buy my water filter" Jonestein. Also publicly crying over a world issue is extremely lame and won't solve everything

>lose respect for Alex Jones after seeing him cry

He cries on the regular you tard. Especially when drunk.

Attached: 1480913547085.png (1001x1100, 1.08M)

I lost respect for him when he was never able to get past ssj level 1.

i still don't know if he's CIA / controlled op.

so hard to tell. he does a good job of lumping people who question the government into tin foil hat category.

>oh you believe jfk wasn't killed by a lone gunman? haha do you believe the earth is flat too?

Attached: 1461037022801.jpg (250x230, 7K)

>having respect for Jones to begin with it
magepede or leftypol?

He cried about losing his childs in the divorce for supporting Trump. (((They))) pressured him to dump Trump if he wanted joint custody.

This, I've seen him cry plenty of times. I mostly watch him as entertainment though

Op here... not a shill... I don’t think he’s controlled opposition I think he believes his stuff. He’s just emotionally unhinged... and as for selling “muh water filters” the billionaire bezos sells all kinds of pills and filters on amazon to support his Washington post newspaper so
Stfu

reactionary brainlet

HOw new are you?

Alex used to literally sob every single day for like 10 years.

I think he's toughened up since he passed 40.

I LOST RESPECT OVER DRUMPF

>I can't stand when he's intellectually dishonest though.
When is he ever? Not calling you out. Just want to know what your talking about

Fuck alex jones.
Trump has exposed him as a fraud.
Never believing a word from that faggot ever again.

It mildly annoyed me. He went on an extremist rant. Trump had missiles fired at empty buildings, resulting in zero deaths. He is the most anti-war president we've had in decades. Unfortunately for Alex Jones, good news isn't good for his bottom line. He's keeping the bit going.

doesnt address my main point:

>he does a good job of lumping people who question the government into tin foil hat category.

what? are you a literal fucking moron?

Jones has been far more honest than Trump has.

Nah i respect him more after that

Yep. It shows he doesn't trust Trump. Alex Jones has been compromised by Deep State and is now trying to turn Trump supports against Trump

GAY
FROGS

HANG ON HANG ON. are you saying anti establishment person doesnt support the establishment?

When the fuck had trump ever lied.
Msm bullshit.

this

>No, that's just regular Alex Jones
This. Fucking newfags, Jones was like this before all the gay Trump train shit, this is jsut normal Alex going back to his old self

99% of the population is reactionary. I'd guess that Alex Jones is one of the few people who isn't.

>Jow Forums does a good job of lumping everyone who doesn't support trump into the same category

It's all the faggot /ptg/ cucks, they can't even take any slight criticism of trump without sperging

>When the fuck had trump ever lied.

Attached: 1231231.png (513x196, 43K)

Attached: 1111123.jpg (1100x619, 74K)

>redditors thought a man that reported missiles were flying during y2k and crashed a pro-2a rally to derail was trustworthy because he was pro-trump

Attached: 1424202158438-2.jpg (370x370, 49K)

Attached: 111111111111.png (513x205, 39K)

Attached: 222222222222.jpg (1024x458, 52K)

Alex Jones and his ilk are the reason this board is filled up with conspiratards and gypsies.

Attached: 333333333333333.png (606x346, 46K)

He named the fucking Jews, though.
He said Israel was responsible for the chemical attack.

Attached: Zion Don.png (686x940, 1.22M)

He fake cries all the time. What genuinely pisses me off is when he constantly interrupts his guests.

Oi. But we must die for Israel. Our greatest ally
newobserveronline.com/american-soldiers-will-die-for-israel-says-us-army-general-richard-clark/
>American Soldiers ‘Will Die for Israel’ says US Army General Richard Clark

No he's always done this. It's not even real it's like a forced cry. Even though he was genuinely upset. It's how he expresses himself or something.

He was for sure drunk. I don't blame him for being upset about the situation though.

K e K

>Alex Jones being the controlled opposition he’s always been

witnessed

>Zion Don
kek

>/ptg/ being this upset
lol, maybe the board will start going back to the way it was before now that all you trumpcucks are fucking off

Fuck off, gypsy. All you do is peddle lies and foster the same kind of paranoia you're demonstrating here.

the fact trump even launched $200 million worth of taxpayer dollars because Israel false flagged him into it (and he knew it), ruining our potential relationship with Russia and going against his own campaign promises should alarm you. But unfortunately you're a cultist and a globalist cock sucker who should go back to plebbit

this

trump was compromised by the deep state you fucking retard, that's the reason why Jones is crying you absolute dotard

No but I lost respect for Trump for being Netanyahu's little bitch

I agree with Alex on this. Trump is betraying his base if he keeps us in Syria.

hang this traitor

Jonesfags were here way before you plebbit globalist kikes ever showed up

Pretty sure Jones doesn't believe flat earth shit

you are literally taking globalist bait and running with it like you're red pilled
you're a fucking idiot mate, a simple retard and everyone knows it every time you post

holy shit kek
Alex jones is the best troll

TRUMP FIRST
Jones has fucking turned his back on us
he has been compromised by the deep state
fuck alex jones, hes done

Trump is the only man of honesty and integrity left

Jones is right on the money here.

When he spouts nonsense about reptiles and alien people with no evidence of his claims is about the time I lost respect for him

Alex cries on air all the time you fucking moron. How new are you?

I lost respect for him when he was warmongering to attack NK but now im back on the Jones train.

Thank god level headed people still exist

>the gypsy goes around making unfalsifiable, ridiculous claims
>hurr durr trump was compromised by the deep state
>never presents evidence of his claims
>speculates like a fucking faggot gypsy tea-leaf reader
>he does it because he's a pretentious fucktard who knows nothing but desperately wants to posture as being in the know
>he does it because other gypsies and schizos take his nonsense seriously
>he does it to shill his magical cure-all potions
>he does it because he is completely emasculated and the only way he has to explain events outside of his control is Sabrina the Teenage Witch-tier bullshit
>he does it because making up shit on the internet is the only power he'll ever have in his pathetic life.
Gas the gypsies, dump their potions down the drain.

Attached: gypsy.jpg (605x900, 120K)

Part I: The Shill’s Demise

As the trump train rushed forth, the shill’s eyes widened, his pouty lips trembled in syncopation with the rumbling tracks. With a whimper, he whispered “I hate you drumpfy”, just before the locomotive dashed him to pieces.

The next morning, the sun beat down on his mangled, bloodied corpse strewn for miles along the tracks, lined with bald eagles picking the bits of faggot flesh from his cuck bones.

What the fuck is up with the newfaggotry in this thread? Jones has denounced Trump before warning that if he'd touch Assad he'd dump him. He's been pro Assad for a fucking while and so has this board been for a while.

Idk if newfags or shills. Summer is around the corner...

not really. he said he doesn't trust trump anymore but he likes a lot of what he's doing

I NEVER had ANY respect for a lying piece of shit

Alex Jones is a con-artist / scammer, anyone who buys into his bullshit is a lost cause already.

Back in the early 90's he thought Driver's licenses had Illuminati mobile tracking devices built into them.

as I see too many Jones "fans"
Here's a pasted text:

>Look guys, I just separate from my jewish wife.
>My former wife pretends a lot of shkelim per month.
>I can't afford it, so please buy my water filters
>they filter the water and you good goym need filtered water NOW !!
>buy my water filter and donate for a greater israel
>you silly gullible american "patriots"

Attached: shekel.jpg (400x400, 49K)

by giving Alex Jones views you are promoting his degenerate lifestyle of living free off of public donations from paranoid fools.

Alex just proved again, that he's for real.
Respect just skyrocketed.

He's worse - he's a gypsy. This board is infested with gypsy filth, and all they do is destroy our credibility with their lies and hoaxes.

Lurk AJ moar

Dude shut up. Alex has been committed to our cause before you were born, he’s well-read, he’s clearly been threatened and he continues to be a force for good against evil. Why the fuck would you insult someone who just wants good things to happen for all humanity

FUCK YOU faggot, You're picking Jones over Trump?
Trump hasn't become a lying fucking cuck used by the deep state. trump isn't the one who is a liar. Jones turned his back.

stand up you pussies.

>checked
Do you not understand what a lie is? Obama already attacked Syria and these are part of the repercussions of that attack. Trump cannot "not" engage in this.

It's one thing to be against the strikes, but you seem like a brainlet that does not understand cause and effect when you take the 1st grader, "Even though the entire context and framework is completely different and your actions now are predicated on the actions you warned against in the past, on the most surface level they are the same thing so nuanced be damned" approach.

Attached: 1495228413414.jpg (198x199, 8K)

Alex Jones memes >>>le_donald memes
>You kikes lose

Alex wants to skirmish with the globalists. He refuses to strike at the root of the problem. See: Zionist Jews.

wake up world!

youtube.com/watch?v=NCfw23f0Qz4

Oh no, not Alex Jones spazzing out again, oh no whatever will we do?
I'll still listen to that garbage though.

checked

Alex Jones is awesome. He's the whole kit and caboodle despite not broaching the JQ.

>I-I know, I'll call him a kike!
>can't prove it because we're on an anonymous forum, but I'll say it anyway
>because it's easier to call someone a kike than to admit I'm talking shit
>because I'm a schizo, pretentious fuck who thinks he knows everything
Fuck off, gypsy.

Go back to Hillary faggot, trump supporters don’t like you, you’re bad for the world. You lost 2016, go back to your smelly little hole

wtf are you talking about faggot?
i'm telling you to stand with trump against Alex Jones joining the fucking globalist and turning his back on us. Trump hasn't lied to us, hes the only one who has our back.
stand up to jones, coward

This. The only problem with him is he doesn't acknowledge that the NWO and globalists are synonymous with the Jews and Zionists. Huge fan of his.

why does Jow Forums believe in the controlled opposition narrative without a single bit of evidence?

at least with the republican party you can point to their advertisers and corporate backers, but what shred of evidence do you have for any of these right wing commentators like alex jones or ben shapiro?

I think he's acknowledged 'the Jewish mafia' a couple times. But when you get up into some of the higher redpills, you realize that these Jews are really the synagogue of Satan, which isn't really the same as your average Jewish nerd walking down the street.

fuck you faggots, trump first.

Based Owen

No because he named Israel after the strike

No. I break down in tears a lot when I think about how rotten my country is now. Not in public, but still.

You’ve never listened to Alex jones. If you actually believe anything you say, drop your support for trump because you don’t know how to pick your battles and you’re bad for the cause overall.

At the same time people can't show support for him without sperging
>and the world turns

I haven't even given up on Trump yet lad, and I don't think Alex has either. But some of the shit he is doing is concerning, and I really am not sure what's going on right now.

I think that's the state of a lot of truthseekers out there. Who just want to avoid a New World Order Anti-Christ regime. We voted for Trump in hopes he would avert or at least delay the eventual Armageddon.

I agree. When I say Jews I mean Jewish elites. Complete generalizations are irrational. Like with niggers, they have room temperature IQ on average but smart niggers DO exist. Saying that acknowledging that niggers have a lower IQ on average is racist because you know one black guy who's smart is just as retarded as saying that all niggers have a low IQ. Same goes for Jews, the Jews at the top who control and manipulate the world are pure evil but Miss. Goldberg down the road who has a passion for knitting and has a couple garage sales every year is on the same level as the kike globalists on top is moronic.

>But some of the shit he is doing is concerning
3 things, one line each. Go