One incident with blacks can cause a nationwide boycott and cost a company millions of dollars

>one incident with blacks can cause a nationwide boycott and cost a company millions of dollars
How did it get to this point?

Attached: 76789789.png (1096x854, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldstarhiphop
komonews.com/news/local/starbucks-ceo-apologizes-live-on-good-morning-america
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can activist niggers just fuck off already? it's seriously migraine inducing at this point.

also all of this shit would end the day corporations and public figures just stop apologizing or acknowledging shitlibs and nigs

Attached: 1509642183886.jpg (1920x1080, 372K)

If a white guy was refused servuce or kicked you guys would boycott to hell too, don't lie.

No we wouldn't. Loiterers are annoying shitbags

People literally tried to boycott Target pn here for less.

And it isn't loitering to wait for the rest of your group to order at a cafe.

This is awesome, Starbucks is already mostly white and now it will improve.

>mostly white

Because it's so damn overpriced for no reason.

>tried to boycott Target pn here for less
insulting veterans when the company comes from a nation (France) that owes it's sovereignty to the US army. Lefty spotted

I'm still not drinking thier shit overpriced coffee.

Blacks are a powerful group. I suggest we give these black men a white women of their choice

Attached: IMG_1311.jpg (1000x784, 112K)

I'm talking about the tranny bathroom business.

Also Target is 100% American.

Nah, it is Panjeet's turn faggot

Attached: f4lq2u.jpg (720x540, 36K)

Fuck niggers 2bh

why is the right not jumping on this?
don't embrace their protest, bring back our protest and acknowledge that "although we might not agree on issues, we stand united in blah blah blah against Starbucks..this company needs to blah blah blah [insert outrageous demands]"
either they admit they're retards and back off, or we carry on together and Starbucks is kill and we get to claim responsibility and do a victory dance beside these idiots, which would trigger the fuck out of them and kill their enthusiasm because they'd look like useful idiots for the "far right"
either way we win

They got coffee at burger king?

By letting blacks into your business
Deny them at the door and you would never have these problems

Attached: 1518269541801.jpg (674x1024, 99K)

starbucks is shit. why do you care?

You know what's funny about photos like this? If those guys were white; you wouldn't assume she's banging them. You'd just assume it was a friendly beach snap. But because they're black, y'all can't just see it as friends hanging, you see it as a lurid display of sexual promiscuity and miscegenation. Why is this?

I think whites and blacks have no business co-existing. Any business that caters to blacks deserves this shit to happen to them.

What kind of mental gymnastics do niggers and their handlers need to do to believe those niggers dindu nuffin? I don't even

>using your business to make a political statement is less than kicking out loiterers
are you retarded?

>Starcucks
>Nigger King
we had these exact same problems under Apartheid
said nobody ever

Attached: 1412689112279.gif (500x280, 998K)

on WERLSTUHH they are interviewing whites coming out of the bathroom on whether they have purchased/etc. then chimping about it

worldstarhiphop
.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhof6YFBcs3wIPjG7Q

also VERY ANGRY about the CEO's response video to the situation:

worldstarhiphop
.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhhlke553789uoz2jR

Attached: 3141.jpg (600x614, 87K)

STARBUCKS CEO KEVIN JOHNSON NEEDS TO GIVE A BLOWJOB TO EVERY BLACK MALE IN AMERICA ON LIVE TV TO APOLOGIZE

Attached: shaun_king.jpg (300x300, 15K)

>cost millions of dollars

Yeah, I'm sure Starbucks is really hurting from niggers not loitering and stealing stuff in their stores. lul

Attached: 1522371259402m.jpg (724x1024, 129K)

>Starbucks apologizes
>Nigs and lefties double down

When will they ever learn

>Welfare.
Most of these professional cunts are on welfare, they literally have nothing else to do between 8am and 4pm, than protest on useless cause to flatter their low IQ.
>Internet
gives all these cunts the stupid "information" they need, all within their personal echo chamber
>Media
These smart asses know that the majority is brainless, workless and on meds, so they basically program them to stay that low.

Starcucks has been burning the coal with BLM and SJW's from the beginning. It is about time that they paid the toll.

Zero sympathy.

black people dont even drink coffee

no we have jobs

No self-respecting woman would ever relax around, or let herself be touched by, niggers. So one can infer from this photo that she is a coal burning mudshark with every STD known to man.

this
starbucks is a kike owned company an their shitty coffee is way overpriced

The most worrisome thing is that they think they are drinking coffee in any of those places.

Seriously. I've been in Starbucks from coast to coast in both the USA and Canada. I could count the number of black people I saw in them on my fingers and toes.

>wtf i love starbucks

>wtf i love war

the absolute state of drumpfkins 2018

Why would they go to Dunkin' Donuts?
All the cops go there.

Why would people elect to be friends with niggers?

who tempted to get starbucks here?
i dont even like coffee but itd be hilarious if they got an uptick in business through all this.
everyone knows starbuck's demographic is whites anyway so they wont suffer shit economically

If you spend time in a gastro area you should order their food and submit to their property rules or else you get kicked out. It's common knowledge to everyone that is not black

Remember that #racetogether thing from 2015?

This is what they get for trying to attract blacks into their shop.

And snotty pretentious servers. That place is pure cancer the blacks can have it.

I only know this because i worked with three lazy niggers and they all only drank juice
theyre giant children

It is. They were literally waiting for someone. That's it.

At least you're honest about it.

You could be rich and Starbucks is still overpriced for the garbage that it is.

Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

I hope it ramps up before the election.

Because niggers are wild, animalistic beings. And white women are only seen with them to get dat phat dick, not to hold actual friendship.

They aren't going to fuck off, it's their career. USA has career activists, solving the problems they protest would cut their income. all these groups dedicated to fighting racism would have nothing if they didn't convince everyone racism was a problem.

It's rude to eat before you're other friends arrive. You usually wait until everyone is there. It's not a big deal

And even then they just straight up called the cops without telling them to order something or asking them.

Blacks simply have average behaviors, values, capabilities, and traits that are much more different than Whites - and we must come to accept this. They have never been, and never will be, integrated because of this. This places them at odds with a State that is in effect enforcing White standards, because it was designed to govern White populations with normative White behaviors.

It is time to declare the experiment over and permit the various races on the North American continent to go their own way, forming their own institutions and governments that are in harmony with the values, and norms of behavior of those who compose each racial State. Anything besides that is conflict --- that inevitably leads to violent resolution, with one side imposing its norms over the other, and no one actually happy or comfortable living together in the same space.

>over half the thread calling starbucks retarded for catering to them the other half saying fuck them they hate starbucks anyways
>autist (you) interprets this as people liking starbucks
reading comprehension, how the fuck does it work?

>niggers have the highest rates of unemployment
>niggers often have the lowest wages
>they can costs business millions of dollars via boycott

that's not a good system

Remember when white people protested and boycotted Starbucks because of pic related

Attached: 1515400643202.jpg (720x960, 89K)

>people are posting photos of themselves to protest
>not just an excuse for likes

Remember awhile back where Starbuck's wanted to write shit on their cups about starting a dialogue over race with their customers?

A lot of white people said fuck that chain when that happened. Nobody likes having that shoved in their faces.

Now they kick some black guys out to make room for actual customers and they have to feel the heat of a boycott.

This isn't something for white people to get mad about. It's something to rejoice about. Karma has come full circle. Once they realize the error of their ways, they'll stop doing stupid SJW to appease the masses, pick a side, and stay there.

I would be surprised if they didn't make millions of dollars off of all of this free advertising. Oh wait, you thought this was a real protest? Lol

Lies. They told them to order and the blacks refused to leave. Cops didn't just show up out of thin air. The blacks hung out long enough for the cops to get the call, get dispatched and show up.

Lmao at american corporatism.

>those niggers were a BK psy-op

wait, on second thought, I love this time line

capitalist espionage via virtue signaling.

Honesty is the best policy.
We could continue to virtue signal and larp about how much progress we as a society have made (we haven't) or we could be legitimate to each other and work to find real solutions where both parties are happy.

That makes sense. The nigger should be shot.

Its more fun that way.

catalan memeflag posters are always retarded no exceptions

>komonews.com/news/local/starbucks-ceo-apologizes-live-on-good-morning-america
>“While we're working to solve this I'd like to invite them to my home to meet my wife while finding a construction way to solve this issue," said Johnson.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 8acf2526-2362-4c15-9588-fbe85bdf9c2b-large16x9_AP18105784127525.jpg (985x554, 99K)

I like my coffee like I like my loitering non-paying customers who have to be forcibly ejected from the premises.

Except they did according to everyone that was there. Even the company admitted it. They were waiting for their white asociate who go there basically when the cops arrived.

Also nobody ever points out the fact that 90% of the pictures are of ugly or average white women. That picture is a good example.

lmao target is French cause you heard someone call it tar-je once?

Aint starbucks of jew? Let them feel pain of their own doing.

Three idiots at most and a few thousand sanctimonious twitters users does not constitute as a crisis. This is just the usual exploiting of a minor incident for the vindication of their victim complex and self depreciation for their white accomplices. Only pol and twitter are talking about it.

>a nationwide boycott
The "nationwide boycotts" you speak of are usually a few thousand people on twitter, often people who don't even shop at the store they claim to be boycotting. 24 hour news media networks just replay the shit ad nauseum till people think it is a major issue, when in reality Starbucks losing 2000 customers means nothing.

Yeah the CEO is a kike. It just makes this whole situation more hilarious.

WE WANT FREE COFFEE FOR ALL BLACK PEOPLE FOREVER

Attached: 1523895490689.jpg (1183x784, 706K)

Well user, it all started with the 14th Amendment. It only went downhill from there.

Attached: 263AF55A-6D27-43D2-8DCB-E6FB81566C58.jpg (655x477, 61K)

I dunno but Starbuck's is overpriced and cancerous so I'm all for them taking a hit from their main demographic.

Kek

So they ordered? You were just saying they were waiting to order for their friend. Which is it? If they actually ordered than sb is in the wrong. if they were loitering than sb is in the right.

nice

so the cops just magically appeared or the employee called the cops because they saw two blacks in the store?

>Starbucks CEO wants black bulls to meet his wife at his house
Sounds about right

Yes, they are anti Christmas and go out of their way to shit on Christians. personally I disagree with the blacks but i won't make much effort to stop their protest of kikebucks.

QfT. Their stock is up today.

Well in truth it degraded to this star under our first black president, and his promoting racial unity by demonizing whitey. Obama set back race relations to the 30&40 era.

Shopped? I've been to Mr Bartley's going on 30 years now, that place is as liberal they come. All the burgers are named after (((politicians))).

this is probably the most pathetic of all the protests so far

Don't lie, you work for that site and snuck that fake quote in as a way to get anons to give you clicks to check if it was real.

This is why i avoid places where blacks pretend to work.

Libshits think niggers are holy.

The only answer is extermination.

Attached: Hitler is love.jpg (400x297, 87K)

If a white guy got kicked out for loitering, no one would care because he was a loiterer. A black guy gets kicked out for loitering, and left wing retards got bat shit because the loiterer just so happened to be black.

>Black people boycotting starbucks.

Attached: kermit.jpg (1200x630, 34K)

STARBUCKS TRIED SO HARD TO BE THE FRIEND OF NIGGERS AND NIGGER LOVERS. they tried for years. Every single possible thing they tried. I dont know if you guys can remember but starbucks even tried to give up selling coffee if it meant they could earn a few extra virtue points with the left wing. That is right there was a time Starbucks tried to literally sell out everything that made them who that are to appease the left. STILL IT DID NOT WORK. There is an important lesson to be pointed out in this and taught to the normies.

I goodness. I thought the afros were just a meme. They’ve actually fallen for it, that’s hilarious

>starbucks
>/ourguys/
what a time to be alive

we started treating them like they were special, so their little egos are inflated like children. so when they get butt hurt about something, they react like children and throw a fit. no one fucking cares what they think ultimately, OP you're a faggot for buying that bullshit that nogs are 'consumers', no they're actually a small portion of the pop which we know is poor. so maybe they wont buy a coffee, who fucking cares, its not like they do anything meaningful for the economy, and if you're getting your coffee from starbucks in 2018, you're basic and should kys.

>people are posting picture of themselves doing X
just to virtue signal, not change anything, just to show allegiance to who they perceive to be the IN Crowd.

one day the SocMed archives will be trawled for the IDs of traitors.

Bigger fish to fry. And no, this niggetry is the same old feed a mouse a cookie bullshit as always.

>What did he mean by this?
that he will have them over with a large amount of controlled media present and several "Staffers" on hand (security) to ensure they are all catered to.

Jew media needs an anti-white scandal to shill

fucking dying at the minecraft creeper hoodie kid LMAOOOO

Attached: 1514739723104.jpg (596x628, 46K)

Not a bad idea user. I am personally fond of Wendy's but the only locations around here are fully blacked. So unless I'm in another part of town I just go without it. I live in a border town so there are a heckuva lot more Mexicans here than niggers but for whatever reason the niggers all work at Wendy's. What does it say about niggers that I'd rather trust a fucking beaner to make my food?