The absolute fucking state of britbongs

What did she mean by this Jow Forums?

Attached: meanwhile.in.new-pakistan.png (339x1053, 314K)

First :^)

Pretty hot desu, why do I never meet girls like this?

>implying people dont paid for all D/s stuff

Cool rare flag famalam.

Not sure why denying sex and using his Facebook is up there alongside knifing the guy like they're on the same level

I don't what that highlighted Africa part is supposed to mean other than a typical psycho building herself a reputation of being the defender of the weak. Needless to say, if it was me, this cunt would've suffered the consequences of even a realer psycho. Yes, I am the Lord Emperor's High Archon of Outworld from the Galactic Empire, but most of all, I rip people's faces off for being disrespectful.

Poser, I fry them off with my lasers.

if you let a woman do this to you you deserve it desu

Are you kidding, I don't actually believe it, cutting off his friends and communication is like living in a prison, he cna't call for help, what she did was very abusive.

Attached: wojak and the soyboys.jpg (951x486, 96K)

>Pretty hot desu, why do I never meet girls like this?
This. Reading it made my dick twitch a lot.

Pretty much this

such a waste she just needed a strong man like me

Attached: checkem.jpg (666x960, 134K)

>

Attached: 150711.jpg (982x1207, 228K)

I hate pakis, how does that work

based bad bitch

For an anglo ? No change, you still fuck children.

rude

Attached: 2d4g.jpg (800x711, 153K)

>new Pakistan
If it was actually Pakistan that slagwould be behaved not given a 7 year stay in the hotels known as British women's prisons

cuck should of slapped her ass. Maybe choked her out a few times.

>tfw no crazy obsessive yandere gf

Attached: 1465649298037.gif (600x600, 46K)

Modern men are so pussy whipped that they never say no to any girl. They thinks girls love this kind of behavior but it is the opposite. I had a girl talk to her bitchass boyfriend while she was giving me a handjob. He was literally crying because his some vintage videogame packaging was damaged while he was cleaning his room. I stopped contacting her after that cause she told me she was single and I also don't want to be the main reason for parkland 2.0.