twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

75 fucking years ago

>Almost 100 years later

W-why isnt the holohaux relevant anymore

>oy vey you whites did this
>oy vey these minorities don't know or care about the holocaust

WHOOPS

because it never happened

Attached: auschwitzsign.jpg (604x453, 87K)

Didn't (((Muh 6 million))) hard enough goldsteins

>NEVER FORGET THE 6,0o0,o0o,0o0,o0o,0o0,o0o GOYIM! MUH REPARATION$$$

Attached: 5MLGz4.jpg (990x990, 113K)

The what?

>tfw in just a few more years there will be nobody on earth who could have plausibly been alive to 'experience' the Holocaust without having to resort to sci-fi bullshit explanations that even retards will see through

Attached: 1505997768539.jpg (750x756, 163K)

When will there finally be enough blacks and browns in the US that they just start slaughtering jews? That is where this is headed.

I just want to live long enough to see it.

I don't care about Jews who werent exterminated.

we should have a refresher course and try it again

You're too slow user, Holocaust class is already a thing.

Attached: IMG_5082.png (635x745, 455K)

Goyim, I...

Attached: rothberg_talk.jpg (816x1056, 121K)

Because everything fades. Especially when it's actively being erased by those that hope to repeat the past.

this is kek's will

Attached: 1496610134698.jpg (2552x3316, 1.87M)

>Have a genocide of around 2 million people
>blow it up to be the worst thing ever
>worse than the genocide of the ukrainians and christians where 20 million people died
>worse than the Communist china genocide where 60 million people died
>exaggerate
>lie
>get reparations for millions of jews just for being jews
>reparations are still being paid
>at the same time subvert control over government and media
>at the same time flood europe with "migrants"
>take full credit for it
>when it goes bad blame others and cause mass division between class and race and call all opposition "NAZIS"

I wonder why as well. why its taken this long.

Attached: c50780c5b10c19a514171a0048ad51c2--der-stern-wwii.jpg (341x684, 69K)

As it should with all lies

The concept will live on, yes. But it will weaken. Even people who were simply born during the last year of WWII will start dying out. The narrative can't be maintained without 'survivors', and sooner or later, with obvious 40 year olds claiming to have been in Auschwitz, even the most retarded goys will start questioning things.

Attached: fBOoYiJ.jpg (980x600, 78K)

Are you saying 6 million wasn't enough? I agree. The tree of freedom needs to be watered with the blood of the jew.

Oliver Cromwell was 400 fucking years ago. Try bantzing about it anywhere in the UK.

imgur.com/gallery/725A7

Seen this posted, checked it out. Insanely long and whoever wrote this is jewish as fuck or goodest goy but seems to discredit a lot of the images I've seen regarding holocaust that get posted here

I still don't trust em

Because it never happened you fucking kike.

Somedays I just really want to give up.

Attached: 1492883825321.gif (500x281, 1.23M)

do people seriously get butthurt about Cromwell in the UK?

Good news if anything, so what if we forget the holohaux?

too busy workin on a real one

FUCK MODS

>you are racist
>you have white privilege
>you have cis privliege
>you have to let foreigners invade your country
>you have to die for israel
>wtf why won't you listen to my lies anymore?!?!
Legit question. Do jews have autism?

Attached: 1502432725252.jpg (960x650, 81K)

barfights still break out over william of orange and the stuarts he deposed, so I wouldn't be suprised

>barfights still break out over william of orange
are you fucking with me

Never submit my friend, we are an indomitable race

Perpetuating a crock of shit gets expensive and probably served it's purpose.

delet

Attached: 1494067831092.png (218x210, 33K)

are the Jew are aware that most Muslims don't believe in or care about the Holocaust, and probably sympathize with Hitler? As in the the very Muslims that are being imported to Western countries

False alarm to generate more funds for holocaust propaganda.

>spend a month every school year since middle school on the holocaust
>somehow the holocaust is fading from memory
just who did they interview?

the hall of cost

Gee perhaps because Jews themselves are warping and falsifying history to try to shift blame on other nations so they can leech off of them when Germany is closing the tap?

>Be Jew
>Push for open-borders
>Tell non-whites that they are victims
>Tell non-whites that white people are privileged
>Non-whites see Jews as white and don't care about the 6 gorillion because it was a "white genocide" to them
>Non-whites start to hate Jews for "oppressing brown Palestinians"

Good job kikes

If this is their master plan it seems pretty fuckin stupid

what?

Attached: jews1933.jpg (659x668, 169K)

Thank god. Right on time.

Muslims hate Jews to an entirely different level than even most antisemites in Western countries. They have downright lunatic views on Jews, like it goes beyond sensible aversion to Jewish behavior.

It's actually the main thing that makes me question how much power the Jews really have, because they are really fucking themselves in the European countries. It seems like Muslims somehow outweigh them on the Leftist oppression totem pole.

Based.

Attached: 89467F36-EC0D-40ED-B7D0-D32D9E1A4C81.jpg (480x251, 47K)

>6 million people died
>Hundreds of millions have died since then
The past doesn't consist of just the holocaust, not including all the other shit they ignore.

because being manic repressiveness is not widespread

nope, people still remember the time the stuarts retook Ireland from the House of Orange, and fought to the bitter end to try and retake England/Scotland for the Stuarts.

Losts of memes and battleflags were made in this era, the "Do not tread on me" Gadsen flag is directly styled from these English civil war battleflags.

Some had insults calling the opposing general a Cuckold, cant seem to remember which lord specifically, but it's out there, if you want to look at the history of Stuart England

YES

Attached: 3DF7CDA7-502F-433D-AE75-2E65DB81F65C.png (1191x585, 63K)

Time for a remake

Earl of Essex, "Come out ye Cuckold" battleflag

Are you saying there are casually pro-Stuart bar dwellers in the UK because I am having trouble imagining this

Probably because the survivors are dying out and Germany got its head out of its arse and re-joined the human race.

Lancashire, last time I was there. North-west England, by the Northumbrian/Scottish border. That area. Ever go to the UK, and you can see a lot of the older bars (not the "trendy" and "hip" ones) having a lot of old monarchist rivalries

never forget 666ZIlllioans!
OY VEY! THEY ARE DOING IT AGAIN ANOTHA SHOA! AMERIGOY HELP ME!

A religious war is literally fought for 90 mins 4 times a year in Glasgow.
I remember being in an Irish bar in Edinburgh where there was a collection tin on the bar 'for the brave freedom fighters'
Google the Loudon Arms in Glasgow.
It's honestly not that uncommon mate

Because nobody gives a shit.

The (((survey))) mentioned says 94% believe the Holocaust is real. I think people just don't give a shit about a historical event that happened before the majority of currently living individuals were born.

>"Hundred Years' War is Fading From Memory, Survey Finds"

They want it to look like the memory if fading to distract from the fact that it is alive and being questioned.

They would rather it go out gracefully than for it to be held in court and questioning with basic critical thinking as to how you can round up kill 6 million people by chasing them down across a country when word spreads and people begin running.

Its just a ridiculous story and totally dietracts from reality of what actually and most likely happen which is the mass starvation / disease of people held in camps as the war drew to a close with victims in the 10s of thousands.

That knocks the "holocaust" right off of the list as the top genocide in history below other direct genocide, like the Ugandan one, or the Holodomor.

You first need to remove this absolute Jewish blockade of lies before you can begin to teach children a broader more comprehensive list of historical events that will take the perceived halo right off of their heads and call their actions into question more often.

For Jews its all about "Don't forget the X number of Jewish victim!s" where X is the amount necessary to get a profitable reaction while low enough to be believable.

This is followed by rubbing onions in their eyes and pretending to be sad until they convince themselves that it is real and actually are sad about something made up.

Many Jews don't even follow their own religious code (like not using electricity during Passover etc.) but ask em about it and they will pretend that its the central, most important thing in their life because they want to put on the image that they are being sincere.

They only thing they are truly sincere about is their own survival, at any perversion or cost.

In this century Jews need to be forced to survive on their own, or perish as they should have centuries ago.

Don't worry, it will continue to exist in the minds of whites for another 100 years because Jow Forums will remain obsessed with spamming about it to a greater degree than even survivors.

It's like some kind of weird fetish.

Because we're importing muslims to Allied countries and cucked Axis powers.