Eugenics

The government should start euthanizing people with unfavorable genetic conditions. Change my mind.

Attached: 1512604619064.gif (320x260, 826K)

unfavorable for who?

Unfavorable in that it has no purpose other than harm, like people with the harlequin gene.

shut up.

Real good argument.

>Unfavorable in that it has no purpose other than harm, like people with the harlequin gene.

you misunderstand my meaning....

What incorruptible government office is responsible for deciding what is "Unfavorable"?

You’re not docile enough so your genes need to go. Capatilism demands a more obedient transhuman.

Attached: AAF56916-F025-40C1-B31E-5205C1769D97.jpg (465x625, 87K)

Something with no benefit and only shortens like or lowers intelligence that is passed on genetically.

the fucking (((government)))

>Something with no benefit and only shortens like or lowers intelligence that is passed on genetically.

you didn't answer my question:

>"What incorruptible government office is responsible for deciding what is "Unfavorable"?"

Your genes don’t benefit my company. I want more efficient and obedient human capitol.

Attached: 2F8B97A5-C059-43E9-AA69-98610CB1CF93.jpg (950x1249, 344K)

Euthanize stephen hawking?

Why? Thats a waste of money. Just sterilize them.

How will you achieve it? People will stage a coup if they see you doing that en masse

Exactly, smart mutt.

low IQs are unfavorable, just gotta find out what genes are responsible for high or low IQs

however, I am not really a big fan of this kind of eugenics

are you intentionally trying to be retarded?

first, tell me what that gif's from

Unfavourable conditions... like not being agreeable or gullible?

This sounds expensive. People have the right to shit genetics.

trannies, feminists, tumblr people, short list but good start imo

Attached: 56BTFO.png (1280x720, 1.25M)

some muslim festival where they whack each other on the back with swords for some reason. That guy went way too far though, and the bystanders had to actually hold him down after what you see in the gif, because he tried to continue

>each other
*themselves

They should lead by example and start with themselves

no, but i think it should be incentive or we claim its coupon reparations

Yeah who decides what has "benefit" and what doesn't? You? Jow Forums? Jews? Your stupid point doesn't mean anything

>are you intentionally trying to be retarded?

are you?

isn't planned parenthood already doing this?

Let's start with you.

Only thing of mind to comment on it, is that i do not trust the current "government" to euthanize people with unfavourable genetic condicions, because that euthanazia list would undoubdetly contain things such as "heteronormaty, racism and whiteness"

Wtf did he do that for?

Also another thing to keep in mind, is that eugenics is natural human behaviour. New Zealand is the first country in the world that has completely rid itself of Down syndrome, and that is through better genetic screening, and offering parents themselves if they want to give birth to a genetic abberation.

Private people themselves are more than capable of improving the race, if given the tools to. A gov bureaucracy will only give room for subversive kikes to go "NO, you have to have Tyrones rapebaby"

There are easier ways to commit suicide, op.

not how eugenics works.

Eugenics cannot be institutionalized till the overgrown emotionally stunted immature cunts (women) keep on voting....gotta fix the house first and then we may secure the future.

So do enlighten me, how does any of the things i mentioned not be part of an eugenics program to a government that hates us?

My point is, what is even the point of giving that power to governments, when the free market will literally select for better racial characteristics.

How genetics "works" depends entirely on the entity responsible for implementing it.

So long as the ultimate aim can be said to be improving the genetic quality of the population then it is eugenics.

If the government decides that eliminating whiteness from the population is an improvement then it is still eugenics even if you do not agree with their assessment.

Attached: Kat.jpg (365x277, 15K)

>Muuuuuuuuuh holocaaaaaaaust
Get something new

Attached: изтеглен файл.jpg (767x737, 411K)

And why do you think you would be exempt from this program? Because you’ve convinced yourself that you’re superior?

>The government shoul-
KYS

Attached: 1520360565229.jpg (320x308, 15K)

The welfare state increases low iq and low iq people do that shit

DOKTOR, TURN OFF MY PAIN INHIBITORS

>Indian
>Eugenics

Attached: 1523681400546.gif (200x234, 1.97M)

Really strong argument there OP.

Attached: faggot.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

Thats really not a point against eugenics as much as it is for them. If a country is more backwards and less civilised then thats a case as to why it needs eugenics more than others.

Indeed......but the welfare state literally forces the productive to feed the useless and so to abolish the welfare state, a country would need an intelligent emotionally mature voting base (can't have that till women vote, their maternal instinct to care makes them side with the welfare state......'helping the poor' and other such retarded platitudes).......I don't hate poor people and actually do feel like helping them (occasionally) but the way to do that is private charity instead of state sponsored theft (taxation)......also, I'm afraid that unless white men get pissed off enough to crack open some skulls on the streets, South Africa is the entire west's future.

These specifics would be sorted out later, we're debating the concept.

Nigs

That gif is some Dark Souls shit

Holocaust is going to happen regardless, the planet is overpopulated and it's getting worse.

Who decides who gets euthanized? the ppl you want the least to decide.

Would it lower my insurance deductible?

No, free markets select for people who are good at MAKING A PROFIT, not producing something valuable for the racial collective, that is different. The capitalist master race would just devolve into a race of very smart and resourceful but very weak, effeminate creed of tradesmanfolk who due to their weakness will eventually be taken over by dumber yet stronger barbarians. Exactly like Rome. Militarism must be a part of education of the new state and since this cannot be properly done on a private level goverment is neccessary.

Attached: sadasd.jpg (350x511, 42K)

You do bring up good points, and i have to admit that the entire soviet experiment has been described in some places as the brainlets genociding their betters, as in nearly all the occupied soviet territories the primary targets of KGB and the comissariat were the intelligencia of those former nations. Literally ALL states consumed by communism experienced an average IQ drop of around 10 points, due to that.

Just that in my mind, due to the collapse of the soviet union, the "Hard power" that leftists previously enjoyed has dissapeared, and there is no longer a threat of soviets just traincarting everyone above 96 IQ to the siberia to die.

And instead, the leftists only power left at the moment is "soft" power. Meaning, they control everything the government controls.
Leaving eugenics outside the perfew of government, since we cant control the government, is a good strategy at the moment.

It's not neccessary that there are sterilisations, just political systems which don't reward failure, the rest mother nature sorts out.

Attached: Hitler und Blondi 2.jpg (505x783, 134K)

Militarism and brutality is a natural aphrodisiac for women, so even if the states teachings were ultra-capitalist, the natural reactions of females to availible mates would force a selection toward more dominant and warlike mates

The idea of Eugenics has been grossly missrepresented. The basic idea is that in the absence of natural controls on human population humans should themselves institute laws which reward (and thus encourage the breeding of) those who have traits which are valuable for the existence of the nation and discourages those which are negative.

Attached: bn.jpg (700x700, 114K)

Yes but a state which demands a military education for citisenship (like Sparta's Egoge) for example DEMANDS that from it's average citisen.

Attached: 477245716.jpg (360x479, 136K)

We're moving foward to machinery though, where you could eventually end up with a sort of mechanised exoskeleton so the weakest cucked rich people could be 3x the strength of a strongman competitor in mere seconds.

Super woke Indian.

It's an honor to post near another woke soul.

Malevolence comes from other non-native groups. A homogeneous nation wouldn't have a problem.

What a bunch of cucks in this thread. Of course there needs to be eugenics. “Common sense eugenics” we can call it.

I get you don’t trust the government, but we can all easily agree on a baseline criteria. As a basic start give the death penalty to every criminal who committed a violent crime. We can build on it from there.

Whenever human beings try to cheat nature they end up causing disaster on themselves. The idea of the cyborg (which I'm assuming you're promoting) is tought up by people who do not understand the world and if implemented would cause a certain form of virus which would exterminate all of the people who are cyborgs and a lot more. There is no cheating out of nature's theme of struggle.

Attached: dasdbbbbb.jpg (474x711, 57K)

"It's an honor to post near another woke soul" - thx, i was literally rofl, nice humorous wording there mate......but yeah, white men getting violent is the only way the muslims and niggers are gonna leave Europe....I hope that happens (don't want my kids and grandkids to live in a world with muslims and niggers in charge of the nukes.....i don't trust them.

As the king of the eugenics island I determine that OP is "unfavorable" and should be murdered. Change my mind.

Holy fcking shit, that gif.
Why tho?

At least you tried

Op is a retard

>Malevolence comes from other non-native groups. A homogeneous nation wouldn't have a problem.

With government sanctioned reproduction?

You think the jews wouldn't just infiltrate the eugenics department and sterilize all of the high IQ goyim?

So what do you suggest?, jewish expulsion like it's been the case for over a 100 times with the kikes, sounds about right.

I think the ethno-state would have no jews in it to begin with and any position of power would be illegal for jews to hold.

Attached: Jew spank.jpg (1370x1080, 456K)

Btw you're brahimi right?

Yeah. Most people in North west India are descendants of the Aryans.....the rest of the country is full of assorted aboriginals, not to mention....muslims, I hate them.

i love this gif. that moment when everyone is like 'damn bro you didnt have to cut THAT deep'

I knew that since you supported Eugenics :D :D
Indian eugenics would just result in something of a reAryanisation of India, it should have been done a long time ago.

government should not exist

Can someone explain what a Harlequin gene is.

Don't take that larping too far.

Sadly, the aryan descendants in India are massively outnumbered at this point..India is racially doomed and it's precisely why seeing another place (Europe, America) on a path to ending up like India makes me so very mad...when will humanity learn....

but really, there is no need for bunch of people to dictate what should we do with our:

- property
- lives
- health
- anything that comes to my mind

What reason do capitalists have to not cheat nature? i'm merely saying whether it's right or wrong doesn't change the fact that we're going to head towards that simply because it will be easier for work.

I don't agree with it, i don't agree with genetic editing or super intelligence AI either, doesn't mean it isn't going to be accomplished.

Eventually capitalists could end up having a super intelligence fleet of robot armies simply because nothing would stop that , not to get too larpy here but you get the idea.

The whole idea of the rich somehow getting taken over is quite funny to me.

Hmmm...,,extreme position but let's scrutinize it ?, who will built the roads ? and enforce law ?

>teh roads
ok
>enforce
ok

Duckduckgo it

Attached: fadsfasfasdfsaf.jpg (1059x1200, 143K)

Civilisation is based around that. The creation of a common law which applies to everyone and and is supposed to outline the do's and do not's of a civiliastion. Eugenics has always existed in one way or another and has been responsible for the rise of every civilisation, the question is what is the perfect amount of it not wheather or not

Attached: dfsfsafasdf.jpg (1059x1200, 216K)

You say that until your child is born retarded.

that's were you're wrong kiddo

that's what you're though it should/was/is

nope, the govt. should not exist, it's a cancer.

>People that I don't like

Fucking Americans...

Robots need people to run them, and if the people are not smart enought that technology is useless unless you have someone smart enough to understand it. AI is a oxymoron, as for sophisticated technology, it is only a tool, if you have a society of weak, backward degenerates no amount of high technology (which itself is achieved trough a struggler's attitude toward life) will save them from collapse.
>What reason do capitalists have to not cheat nature?
You cannot cheat it, thats what I said. It is phisically impossible to cheat nature. When people try they just make themselves go extinct or at best just go trough a disaster.

Attached: ddsdsddddddddddddddddd.jpg (599x594, 68K)

Believe me, the path your walking toward now, I'm coming back from... I know all your libertarian phrases and idea because I used to be supporter of them. But they create a false dichotomy. Every single civilisation is based around social, economic and political hygene, the removal of those with undesirable traits and the rewarding of those with desirable traits breeds greatness over time. And as people due to that become rich they also become spoiled, entitled and from that the cancerous seeds of Marxism grow. My point is political human history is a struggle between Meritocracy and Marxism not big and small ''gub''.

He's right though, 5th column leftist trash are not tolerated by normal societies

Attached: 1519035190415.png (550x825, 736K)

Well yeah, that's the whole purpose of capitalism in the first place, it creates people that would be able to operate such technology doesn't it, if someone rich desires to have something and gives resources to people to work towards that, it's going to happen isn't it.
And in all likelihood you'll end up with robots running off specific commands in the first place, the same way self driving cars work, i don't think they are just going to stop at man-controlled machinery.

> if you have a society of weak, backward degenerates no amount of high technology (which itself is achieved trough a struggler's attitude toward life) will save them from collapse.

This isn't how capitalism works as I've explained before though i agree it isn't what we want but for different reasons i guess.

Overall i'd like humanity to be kept how it is, but i'd prefer for nations to hold their own people once again instead of bringing foreign people and mixing every race together since it only leads to chaos.
Also population control definitely needs to be enforced in some places of the world.

can i fuck your womb please

Thats not me but yeah I share your sentiment :)

>:)
wow u just gave proof its u
me is same as is you

>wow you have this perfect argument that destroys mine, and literally everyone i argue against uses it against me and wins! what gives?! ok, ok this time, DON'T say any arguments that beat me please!
just kys shill, its all so tiresome

You are retarded
Your genetics are unfavorable

>Give government power to kill people because edgy faggots who got his politics from an anime website
>Whine when the Government starts killing whites and right wingers because they now have the authority to

Most of you bootlickers can't see past your own nose.