How is this justified

How is this justified

Attached: 28166299_1742558685802463_772785813194714818_n.jpg (639x661, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-SmfybCbsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Soldiers don't make $80,000 in their entire career
wat

Oh I misreadStill retarded.

How is it not?

So what is the implied moral here, pay soldiers more? Doesn't sound like it. Make them fight with cheap shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=K-SmfybCbsY

Yeah, and?

OP, you're right. Stuffing your enemies into ovens is probably cheaper.

This nigger gets to shoot an 80k rocket at some sandniggers, and gets paid to do so on top of it.

Because your MIC makes a lot of fucking money and one way or another they'll get a war, whether it's burning it at one end of the stick with appeals to neocon retards, or at the other by saying to you "muh refugees" and then you'll want a war as well.

One way or another, they always get it and you'll fall for it again and again.

PS: That price is outrageous, an AT4 is about 1500 give or take, what's one up from that? These rockets are used too often I'd say when cheaper things would do. I bet way more technicals have been blown up with these things than T series tanks.

Attached: 1511933544618.jpg (280x289, 31K)

this is an obvious libtard meme, no clear message, just meant to make you angry but with zero focus.

Because there's not a single tank on the planet that can prevent being destroyed by a Javelin missile. That alone warrants the cost.

Your local walmart sees 2-5 million in freight pass through its doors every single week. Resources tend to cost more money than cheap labor.

Also javelins arent fired at people. Theyre fired at fortifications and vehicles that cost more than the jav.

>A javelin is fired at one guy
Nigger WAT?

>slide.jpg
slide

This
Who wouldn't wanna do this

But that's invalid. If the second guy is being successfully presented with a $80k Javelin, then he technically just made that much in his lifetime.

Because life and war doesn't suffer from such economic determism. Sometimes people need to die.

generally you shoot them at tanks various armored vehicles technicals bunkers/fixed fighting positions
handy to have around

stupid idiot. so many jobs are behind the production development and maintenance of one single javelin missle.

The way I see it is I get paid to shoot guns, blow shit up, jump out of airplanes, scuba dive, exercise about 6 hours a day.

Most people have to pay other people to do that. I just have to not be a collossal shitbag and perform at a reasonably high level.

Ikr? I'd probably have difficulty hiding my erection.

*Determinism

Because money laundering is cool, bitch deal with it

lets just send a platoon of soldiers to rush that MG emplacement instead, oh wait that would cost a lot more than 80k when you factor in training costs, equipment, costs to ship bodies back the the States. Lets keep using javelins instead

The alternative would be to not have Javeline missiles?

That seems counter-productive for the survival of a nation-state lol

This is the most retarded thread started in the history of Jow Forums lmfao

Go brains a little.

Shut the fuck up pussy. Every combat arms soldier has and will do more for this country then your soyboy ass. Go choke on the Dick of your wife’s boyfriend you cuck bitch.

You know why it cost so much? Cause it kills so good. Fuck off

So the only problem is the cost? I can think of plenty of cheaper ways to get rid of Muslims but I doubt the person who is being quoted would like them

>The alternative would be to not have Javeline missiles?

The solution would be to not waste them on technicals like a fucking idiot when an AT4 or even a TOW would do the same job and cheaper.

It's two countries at war, not two people. Those people don't matter. Jarheads and insurgents are less than pawns. They're specks of dust on the chess board.

For the sake of keeping our people employed we kill people and destroy their property? So it's just like the police I guess, jobs secured by ensuring misery.

>How is this justified
It shoots, things explode and people die.
That should be enough justification.

who says they dont? are you the javeline missile bean counter? its a troll thread calm down

This meme is so retarded it hurts wouldn't you want your government spending this money on gear so your soldiers have a better chance not coming home in a bodybag

> tfw truck costs 150k but trucker makes 40k/yr
It's almost as if you're paid based on your impact value to a business...

Fine, let's go back to swords and shields. I'm built for it.

only good goys will defend this

>specks of dust on the chess board
what role does dust play in a game of chess?

go die for israel

Why do they need to be out there in the first place? War is for profit like everything else we send our soldiers out there as not pawns but actors in some phony war against dirt poor people who just want us to leave. All to secure a jobs and and bully other nations. Millions of people have dies pointlessly for something we don't need to be doing.

Not an argument :^)

>How is this justified
Insanely high military spending and smart Whites.

Attached: crazy.webm (640x360, 1.56M)

cannon fodder for Israel

And they say we dont spend money on the.

stop eating soy you goddamn faggot.

Lubricates the board I guess.

Just about anything sounds absurd if you break it down to a certain level.

post the correct quote you commie scum

Attached: DSu8X9e.gif (748x500, 216K)

>it another "hurr durr y wephunz so ixpensive" episode
sage

This