Why are people atheists

do they enjoy being sad and depressed? is it a mental illness?

Attached: mamam(2).jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Not my fault I was raised as an atheist.

>not my fault
Stopped reading right there. Yes, it is.

then convert to jesus

Attached: mad mam.jpg (702x1022, 87K)

i just dont believe in jewish tales

I'm convinced they do. To be honest.

I was far more depressed when I was religious then I am now that I left. Putting the fear of hell in children is a crime against humanity

Happy atheist here. If you suffer real depression believing in fairy tales won't change that.

Some of us struggle to suspend disbelief. The more sensible keep it more or less to themselves though.

So are you admitting religion is a made up tale to keep depression a bay?

Attached: 1482171013137.jpg (500x425, 54K)

no I'm saying atheists arent people

Attached: think(2).jpg (800x435, 43K)

You are only religious because your mommy and daddy were single IQ fucktards who passed the cancer down to their equally brain-dead child.

Otherwise you wouldn't know a sandnigger desert fairy tale even exists.
Now kys.

and
>in all fields

Attached: aids.jpg (960x532, 105K)

Quite the reach

On the contrary, you become interested in finding real explanations for how the world works.

AIDS is unironically spread by homosexual males like yourself.

>why are people atheists
>no I'm saying atheists arent people
As one could expect from a christcuck

Attached: 1466797175206.jpg (474x473, 12K)

I replaced god with mommy and life became good again

Attached: 1517269429815.png (1013x767, 158K)

Nah.
Kind of hard to believe in sky daddy if you weren't raised this way.

Attached: 1520285446156.png (1000x1500, 1.62M)

im not sad and depressed

Here is religion summarized in one image

Attached: christianity summarized in one image.jpg (652x774, 274K)

Christianity is defeated. Pretty happy about that. Now we just have to defeat Islam and judaism and the others.

Is she growing a 'stache?

dont lie

Attached: unhappy(1).jpg (1024x716, 103K)

ITS THE SHADOW

Attached: mouth.png (1004x1010, 772K)

happy atheist is a contradictory statement, I bet you aren't

Attached: no guns australia.jpg (460x283, 26K)

For Christians, Israel is the place where the biblical drama unfolded...

Stopped believing right there..
I have my own fucking god and its not some fairytale from sandniggers or jews.

Attached: 1522918205373m.jpg (940x1024, 150K)

Shut up. Slav women are very virile that's all. You should know that.

Well, depends of your definition of happiness. I'm not depressed or wanting to off myself while swallowing black pills so that makes me superior to 80% of this board but I would be happier if I had more money. Nothing is perfect.

There is no god. Religion for weak-willed people.

Attached: 1235000249039.jpg (2000x2000, 444K)

>inb4 materialism is your god

I'd be a lot happier if I believed I could conjure rad magical shit too, but it would still make me look like a basket case. I'm sorry that reality doesn't give a single shit about your feelings, but that's how it is.

Attached: 1493532450041.jpg (328x277, 11K)

nice surface level understanding of religious beliefs nigga

Attached: erudite.jpg (236x226, 10K)

Being atheist in three scenarios:
>be gay
>be straight but decide not to have kids
>have one or two kids who end up being trannies
If you were raised with religion but you are atheist now you are still a 100 times better of than someone raised completely devoid of religion. No moral system to follow and perfect for falling into leftist teachings while searching for life’s meaning.

Just saying, aren't you getting a bit old for imaginary friends?

Attached: pd,x400,macbook_air_13-bg,ffffff.jpg (558x400, 26K)

Not if I manage to restart the cult of Mars when christianity is destroyed

Attached: 458px-0_Statue_de_Mars_(Pyrrhus)_-_Musei_Capitolini_-_MC0058_(2).JPG.jpg (458x800, 81K)

oof icky yucky fuck

Attached: autismop.png (435x354, 23K)

No "restarting" needed. You have a statue of Mars? You make offerings to Mars regularly? I do. You can, too. Just do it.

but im actually happier than ever, a huge weight was lifted off me when i stopped believing kike fairy tales

the true red pill is the atheist pill

Attached: 1510970851263.jpg (362x447, 62K)

why dont you believe in the real god goyim?

Attached: 1499178480571.jpg (433x417, 37K)

I'd be sad and depressed if I had to repeat a lie to myself, such as believing there is evidence of the existence of god, just to go on through life.

KYS subhuman christtard

Chirstcuks, no wonder you will die fighting for your greatest ally.

Must protect gods chosen peoples.

im not lying, i just appreciate the rare chances of me being here right now and i try to live my life to the fullest.

I practice Christianity solely out of respect for my family and culture, I'm otherwise atheist. You can't honestly expect anyone to wholeheartedly believe in what are a bunch of literal fairy tales copied and pasted from other ancient desert religions. i.e Christ + Resurrection parallels Egyptian mythology.

Besides, the Jewish taint in the Bible and the religion as a whole is off putting to anyone who can spot it. Reverence for the culture and history I was raised in is the only reason I'll step into a church, and the only reason my children are baptized.

>i try to live my life to the fullest.
>is on Jow Forums

>is it a mental illness?
ya only cure is blue pill
.eg habbiing in really stupid ego centric things that allow you to fuck over every one elce

Why would I need god when I have mommy?

Attached: 1515262642315.jpg (1771x2333, 650K)

mummy believes in god

Attached: head phones.jpg (480x480, 30K)

its not that we enjoy it. Its just that we truly believe in it.

They aren't and it isn't, religionfags fundamentally fail to understand the world because the DC comics sandnigger god tells them so.

Only mental illness is the religionfags obsession with penis and vagina while supporting pedos to molest everything.

Once you've tasted the forbidden fruit, you can't go back.

It depends on what you mean by 'believe in'. The stories are meaningful, and they're ours, that's all that matters. And Christianity was a revolution against what jewry has become over the last two millennia.

Why don't I join another tribe? Because I love mine. I have no idea how this didn't get posted in the last thread.

Attached: 1512430473676.png (470x960, 1.31M)

Atheism is a Jewish trick to lead people away from Christ. If you ever noticed the atheist show "atheist experience" on YouTube, the president is a Jew (his name is Russell). 99% of the time they trash on Christianity, rarely ever talk Islam or Judaism.

Attached: 1502789805918.jpg (800x800, 204K)

If God wants me to believe, he'll reveal himself to me.

>sandnigger god
No. The god of the late Roman Empire.

>do they enjoy being sad and depressed?

It's lonely at the top

Attached: white tower.png (1280x1024, 2.08M)

b-but she believes in a false god

Attached: 1505497743886.jpg (506x800, 69K)

mfw christ literally was a kike

Attached: 1520371831516.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I dont have any religion. Im not an athiest. I believe in God. But I never, ever think about it. The last time I thought about religion was the last time someone asked me.
Ive been to Churches and I just dont feel it.
Will I burn too? I mean I can pretend until the cows come home but Im sure God could tell Im faking it

If you have a God other than Christ, then it has to be Satan. Make your choice.

no wonder that empire died

It doesn't matter. From that point on is when Christianity was born and Christians became the "new Jews". You haven't read the new testament. Fuck off

You know those nordcuck memes aren't entirely wrong, right? Christianity gave you guys the means to actually perform as actual civilized humans.

>you have not read "muh book" fuck off.

I'm agnostic personally because I don't think religious people and atheists know anything.

nah, were just not superstitious. is superstition a mental illness or a choice?

yes it gave us the fear of the lawd and taught us to cuck for every nog tribe on this planet

>20+18
>believing in supernatural beeings
>not worshiping the Flying Spaghetti Monster
You disapoint me,OP. pffffft.....

Almost all religions describe this life as one of abject suffering. Anyone using religious belief as a way to stave off unhappiness is not truly happy and doesn't have pure faith.

You mean the decaying roman empire? because at the height of their power the romans were not christians.

Rome's decline began about the same time it converted to worshipping the God of the Jews.

what a cohencidence

Does struggling to believe in ridiculous nonsense (faith) somehow make you happy? If it does than enjoy. I prefer not to live a lie regardless of any consequences.

if you dont believe what i believe. then my God will make a special place for you were you will be tortured for eternity.

did i forget that he is a benevolent God who made his only son die for others sin.

She worships tsar nicholas II.

Does that mean we're supposed to bow down and praise it forever? We can now prove that 90% of the shit in that decrepit book is undeniably wrong, why the fuck would we believe in Christianity in spite of this?

I was sad and depressed even before I was an atheist.

he is a saint

Attached: mummikoli.jpg (843x926, 154K)

Not the god of the jews.

What is undeniably wrong?

because religion gives me nothing and has nothing done for me, i have to pay taxes to be in the church, so fuck em.

When your life is shit the last thing you can really do is believe in something.

> Atheist
> Depressed
ever heard of a straw man, you fucking faggot?
> Why are people atheists?
It's not about being depressed or edgy or any of that bullshit. It literally only means "without theism". If you can't grasp what that actually means then you are retarded.
I get this is a troll post, but I'll bite. I consider myself an atheist ONLY because I do not subscribe to any religious belief. That is all. I see no validity in any religion. I am not a progressive. I am not an anti-theist. I have no ideology or dogma to follow. I simply think all your religious explanations are absurd and there is no evidence to support their claims. That is it. Full stop.

Attached: 1516914358779.gif (300x269, 903K)

sacred geometry, numerology

if this is true then God is retarded

Atheism is the true red pill of all time but it ain't easy. I would recommend believing in spirits and burning bushes

well the problem is the term atheist was hijacked and associated with certain kind of people.

That is why I always say I have no confession or i am none religious. I know that it means the same but people are this retarded.

I was raised Christian, but over time I have gone through being agnostic and atheist. I have noticed no significant differences between any of them on any kind of spiritual, physical or intellectual level. My life has not changed for better or worse depending on if I chose to belive or not. It has been a steady neutral the whole time. So it's lead me to the point of being apatheist. I can understand the need for some to be part of organized religion but it is something that is just not for me. If a god or gods exist that is incredible, but if it/they don't that is also incredible. Regardless it doesn't change how I live my life.

Also I hate hardcore religious people and hardcore atheists. They are both either unable or incapable of seeing the views of the other. It is unfortunate.

sounds pretty healthy

Abrahamic religions are all jewish garbage designed to breed a inferior race of slave humans, an enemy towards true progress. I seriously hope you guys don't take pride in proto-leftist beliefs.

Atheism is most definitely mental illness.

Spiritual cripples

Wrong. Leftism is adamentaly Against monotheistic belief.

They tolerate Muslims cause they aren’t white.
They tolerate Jews cause they are the synagogue of Satan.

They HATE Christianity.

It is easier to say nonreligious. That is true. I also prefer to not refer to myself as atheist because of the shitty association with shitty fucking people. The organized atheists are just as dogmatic as the religious.
However, I still feel atheist is the technically correct term, as I am without theism.

In Russia it is because all religious people were slaughtered by the Bolsheviks and Stalin. Atheism was required for survival.

mummy would only love you if you were dead.

Not entirely accurate. The Muslim part for them not being white is sorta true. They aren't white AND they are a social minority. There is some weird obsession with defending minorities, no matter how contradictory it may be.
Jews are seen as a sacred cow of sorts. Nobody can dislike them, otherwise you are a Nazi. Pretty much sums it up.
They hate Christianity because it has been dominant in the west for hundreds of years. It is the organized representation of the "oppression" people have suffered. The most likely group in the west that could currently achieve a theocracy are christians. Christians insist on inserting their dogma into their politics, which is a no no to secularists. The Muslims would be worse about these things if they weren't a minority, which is why they get a pass.

Jew fatigue

You do not understand the nature of Leftism, and you never will. It will never go away as long as people like you exist.

Because i fuck ur god up. (Religion is trash for lils babes. Why do you want to believe in boring jews book? )

Because I don't know what happens after death, and neither do you, and you're full of shit if you tell me the truth of the matter lies in theological texts written by other people that also don't know shit. The Bible purports to be an account of historical events, but we know many of the events weren't historical, and beyond that, it isn't actually written like a historical text, because it makes the reader privy to information that can't possibly be historic in nature. For example, how do we know the dialogue characters would have had in private? The authors wouldn't have been present, and they wouldn't have been able to interview the involved parties in most cases, soooo?

>tfw not atheist, but still suicidal

Attached: 1453568066693.png (1000x1000, 151K)

>They HATE Christianity
Because it's moronic and puritanical.

Attached: 4chan1.png (753x478, 72K)