Is it rational to commit a genocide of non-whites?

Is it rational to commit a genocide of non-whites?

Attached: D5DCAF29-B8AF-450A-9C3C-BECAA79972D9.jpg (500x367, 55K)

Not when you can make them kill each other.

Yeah, but it's not completely necessary if they just fuck off. Europe stays European, niggers go back to Africa, Asians go back to Asia and jews go back to second class citizen status.

Well if you're "making" them annihilate each other, you're still orchestrating a genocide. Regardless, would such orchestration be rational?

Make them pay for the blood they spilled.

Attached: 1475531526856.gif (640x360, 1.71M)

Yes
Also

Attached: IMG_3149.jpg (900x1061, 193K)

The thought makes me very happy.

The rationality of such actions should not deter you from doing what is right.

Well that is a good point. This kinda changes my plan of throwing out all the shitskins. Why should I do the dirty work myself if I can get the migrants themselves to do it.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Well they want to do it to you..infact...they ARE doing it to you...

so yes in a way..its rational to genocide them if they are genociding you

pewpewpew

Attached: CA2B7FDE-3239-43CE-AD05-53DF19A0BD9C.jpg (633x477, 106K)

bump

Only of Jews. The rest just have to go home.

PANZER VOR!!

Attached: 1519013381002.jpg (331x683, 44K)

we can finally put the "mexican's are hard workers" meme to the test

Handsome kid albeit kind of retarded

No, because it's failure to manipulate non-whites into disposable labor. If genocide is your only option you have failed as a leader and are too socially dysfunctional to be in a ethnostate anyways.

Nay, the Jews MUST be exterminate. It's not a want it's a need.

This. Non whites are fine if they're in their own countries but kikes are to subversive to keep alive.

Yeah no shit and the immigrants doing the dirty work in general. This post genuine made me overthink my whole deportation strategy.

If these non Whites are in a White country then it's perfectly rational.

yes

Nope, as proactive genocide will attract to their cause other powerful players willing to supply them with money, weaponry and other stuff. You have to be subtle.

genocide of gypsies when? TerezĂ­n is still fuctional you know

Not a genocide. Kikes are the only ones who have caused enough harm to so many various groups that such a measure has been justified.
The rest are still and will continue to be, ruled by their instincts and genetic dispositions.
This is why Whites moved into the colder regions, we know how to survive and cooperate for mutual gain, while planning ahead. Jews monopolized a technology (television, movies) early and then used it to enact their agenda, which duped a large portion of Whites. That time is coming to an end. The wind is changing.

Attached: Genetic Memory.jpg (601x635, 60K)

It's rational if you wish to seek the death penalty and an entry on wikipedia.

PANZER VOR!!

Attached: __akiyama_yukari_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_kouson_en__sample-611822e27dde77de367f62f184a7aa5e.jpg (850x915, 242K)

Yes. Anyone who isn't an exterminationist isn't taking things to the rational logical conclusion.

Attached: burnchurch.png (594x624, 313K)

It's not like we have a choice. The Jews must go.