When did you learn that the US army is a strong arm for (((them)))?

When did you learn that the US army is a strong arm for (((them)))?

Attached: FCD4529E-C002-4D5C-AA3E-439A00F28F6F.jpg (664x368, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=it66GmDEW-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Being in the marines. You have to coexist with niggers, spics, white trash and other scum that would never make it anywhere else. It turned me from a libtard into a hardcore white supremacist.

Pol supports the troops. Fuck off shareblue.

Shit!!! This is funny. I would hang this on my wall.

>When did you learn that the US army is a strong arm for (((them)))?
I hear about it everytime a muslim gets their shit pushed in.

>pol
>supporting subhuman mutts killing people on the other side of the world for israel

Attached: IMG_6256.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

We support the troops, just not who they fight for

This. Shills are out in force today, I haven't seen it this bad in a while.

He’s more American than you nazis will ever be.

>Being in the marines
>You have to coexist with niggers, spics
POG? My company was overwhelmingly white. White trash is pretty spot on, but at least the military gave them a purpose.

What did you think Putin meant by "retaliation"? Sure as fuck didn't mean military.

This is a demand, this is the future. Lithuania must became what it was before, it must endure and grow. We shall absorb our Baltic and Finnic brothers. Latvia and Estonia will be part of Greater Lithuania. Once these nations are united we will get back at the Swedes. Yes, us racially Baltic and Finnic mongols will raid and pillage Malmo. As soon as we impregnate 30% of Swedish women with superior Baltic and Finnic seed we will go back home for a nation wide victory march. Then we will get back at Poland for our defeat in 1920. Slavs will be subjected to daily bullying by our toddlers. Warriors of the Greater Lithuania who have proved themselves will be entitled to 5 slavic slaves irrespective of the gender. You think we will stop there? All of this will be done within 6 months. We'll take west in less than 2 weeks. Only Nords will be spared, Meds and Anglos will be send to space as scientific experiments. Once the whole of Europe is liberated by superior Baltic and Finnic seed we will conquer 'País de abominaciones', also known as United States of America (USA). Anyone living in America are technically and scientifically not white, they will be used as charcoal and mongralized daughters will be put through mandatory BLACKED.com to remind them their place.

Attached: LithuanianChad.jpg (400x400, 42K)

Attached: 1507844608393.jpg (680x960, 61K)

You know the drill
S to spit
F to pay respect

Attached: 4925B303-0ABD-4B33-8A17-4A612BD27E47.jpg (640x1020, 285K)

Sometime in my early twenties.

Attached: 1523720929629.png (1464x772, 545K)

I bet they are all white in the original image

I love this fucking quote of a quote that didn't say what's in the quote. Good job idiot.

My 10th great-grandfather conquered Manhattan from the Dutch in the 2nd Anglo-Dutch War. He lead the assault.

My 7th great-grandfather fought alongside George Washington in Ohio during the French & Indian War. He was later captured by Cornwallis, his farm pillaged and burned, and kept in chains in Cornwallis's camp for the rest of the war. Cornwallis had a particular grudge against him.

My 3rd great-grandfather was the Chief of Staff for General Howard's Corps. At the Battle of Gettysburg, it was his decision on the first day to secure the high ground that would set the union's right flank, preventing it from being overrun.

Another 3rd great-grandfather was wounded at the Battle of Vicksburg.

Both my grandfathers served in WW2. One served in Vietnam and Korea as well.

tl;dr kill yourself

>be me
>my family has lived here as far back as the 1600s
>Washington acknowledged their existence
>one of them served in the American revolution as a lieutenant in the South Carolina militia
>was given land in West Virginia for his sacrifice
>another was killed in the battle of New Orleans
>later moved out of the south to Illinois for farmland that we still own today
>the one who had ownership of the farms son fought in the battle of Shiloh
>he got shot in the fucking head and survived

>this anchor baby is more American than me

Please kill yourself

He tried to warn us.

Attached: smedley-butler.jpg (448x500, 91K)

Checked, and God bless you, brother.

And here you both are, shitposting on Jow Forums. Really doing you ancestors proud, huh?

not with a bang but with a bing bing wahoo 1up

Attached: 1517694604778.png (615x463, 24K)

Enlisted men don't exactly get to choose where (((politicians))) send them

They would be browsing on pop if it existed.

*pol

If you bigoted family knew Washington they would know that all men are created equal like he said.

Jefferson wrote that retard, and the founding fathers with the exception of John Adams were not cucks.

When I was about 15.

Army infantry did that for me. I wasn't a liberal but it didn't take long to realize that spics are useless and niggers are dangerous and a total liability.

We don't give a fuck about them.

What’s the matter soyboy? Mad that you’re too much of a little bitch to fight?

Attached: America.jpg (591x1024, 127K)

The difference is that the right is right cuckold.

Opposing the kike and Saudi menace, shitting on shills and wanting to MAGA? You bet! youtube.com/watch?v=it66GmDEW-8

Attached: 4chan.gif (175x175, 3.96M)

Based Dolan Drump, selling out to the Jew like noone before! Dubya killing 2 million people for Israel and causing TRILLIONS in debt, getting thousands of Americans killed on top! Lying to the world! Lying to Americans! And probably even stupid enough to believe the bullshit he said himself. Amnesty Reagan, the first guy that truly kicked of deregulation of (((Wall Street))) leading the USA and the world into a global economic crisis later on!

FUCKING BASED, Snek Man!

Attached: 1517269034348.jpg (984x550, 177K)

He fought to protect you from terrorists you ingrate.

Attached: P8Gu.gif (480x366, 1.07M)

>MUH JEWS!
Fuck off loser. Pol stands with Trump.

>>MUH JEWS!
No, YOU fuck off cadre shill and KYS on the way out

Attached: Capo Rosie.jpg (472x342, 36K)

Ameriga stronk!

Attached: El atrocidad.jpg (960x540, 81K)

Jews are based kys
Fuck off racist

Next you will say we support israel

Death to Israel

Is this really what you're sending us now?

Attached: 1479345858722.jpg (1024x596, 143K)

Attached: 1510846722685.jpg (600x600, 80K)

Trump is planning a "fake war" with Russia and will let them nuke LA, SD, NY and DC and call a cease fire after eliminating most minorities, Jews, media, and the deep state so white people can take back America. You're welcome.

>jEwS aRe BaSed
>fUcK oFf RaCiSt

Kill yourself you fucking kike and or uneducated not American mutt.

Attached: you2.png (641x729, 42K)

Israel is the only decent country in the Middle East. They have clean water, a non corrupt government, free speech and elections and not to mention they’re the only country in the Middle East that likes the USA.

Inbred bastards

Stat salty libtard
Learn the time to use caps and non caps when you type sweetie

>non corrupt government
you don't pay any attention to their politics at all

Attached: ee9cc4e9e0463c7f910da8d494f9aa931.jpg (675x856, 58K)

lmao, show your flag leaf

Attached: Der Leaf.jpg (1506x1278, 481K)

this
Imagine 400 years of building up the family for a faggot neet to be shitposting on a Nepalese clay pottery board.

Israel is a piece of backstabbing shit that buys off your government so you're led into actions directly against your own interests.

Lol sure. I'll enjoy killing Jewish kids.

>protest in Israel
>nothing happens
>protest in any other middle eastern country
>get shot or brutally punished

>sweetie
Ya blew it, leaf

Attached: Amerimuttland.webm (222x400, 2.95M)

They get to decide whether they want those people to lead in the first place.

Trump hopefully gets to nuke the oblast and the islamic centers.

Win win for both parties involved.

Attached: 1523411539113.jpg (570x558, 260K)

>10th great grandfather
Think your meme math is a little off there friend, back to Wikipedia to reformulate.

Tell me, is it slavery when you get what you want

You can tell right away that he is nigger mixed faggot by his nose.

Attached: 1493167876088.jpg (657x527, 53K)

Right after I learned that yuro-surrenders need some hot lead.

Pic related
You nazis will be put in your place again if you even try.

Attached: 50141191-BC24-4F50-86BE-00BFA88BDC08.jpg (750x736, 752K)

I don't give a fuck if they sleep with the American flag.
They bought off Congress.
Fuck you traitor.

Fuck off, ZOGite. If there's a Jewish cabal ruling the world, they don't want America to be strong, they want dipshits like you getting fat, jerking off, and wasting your time on the internet while Muslims overrun the west.

Really now?
You'll put American's in our place?

From my perspective it's a highly diverse group of people and it seems to serve itself more than a specific country. In other words it's a system that colonizes other lands in order to acquire resources. To defend itself and the people who fund it, the system has a lot of people who cover it in law, in media, in tv, and more importantly in areas where people who are part of it get discounts to food, housing, education, training, transportation etc. If it can be re designed so that that money helps other people who are also benefiting a country that would be ideal.

Just because our Congress men support the only sane country in the Middle East doesn’t mean they’re bought dummy.

BASE Smedley, RIP

>supports the troops
What the fuck does this even mean? "I SUPPORT THE TROOPS!" What a virtue-signalling blanket statement that can mean literally anything.

No we dont.
Fuck the (((((troops)))))

Attached: 5613F049-AE3C-4F8C-8117-EB8C87324256.jpg (868x1024, 161K)

The only person here virtue sinful ig is you, rude pod eating millineal soyboy
>killing Muslim children
And?

jeeze. where did they find that abomination? Must be hawaiian or an inbred spic or something.

killing Muslim children will always make the world a safer place.

only pussies disrespect their armed service members. fuck you, you cunt

Attached: 1522771922434.jpg (564x596, 60K)

LOL the meme is real..

No more gentile blood for Schlomo, hasbara troll! Get lost!

Attached: (YOU).gif (225x124, 1.47M)

>doesn’t mean they’re bought dummy.
I guess if you never look at donations, sure.
I hope they sell more of your shit to China, retard.

Dumass

imagine being a salty nigger spic

Who cracks the whip of war? Who makes killers of men? Who says it's a good thing to die for your country? In 2018, that is.

its okay, ill tie my boots tight to work for the US. while you hide behind a screen and bash those who are willing to FIGHT. cowards cower behind MEN

Attached: 1522782819033.jpg (800x641, 119K)

prove me wrong leaf. Look at the UK, and Germany, Canada will very soon look just like them as well, enjoy your cucked multiculturalism it will be the death of you.

Ok, have fun feeding foreskins to Israel, or whatever it is that you do.

>MUH JEWS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING BAD!
lol you nazis are such losers. I thought you got that message back in 1945.

I make myself the killer of men. i say its good to die for MY nation. in ANY time that is.

you retards have no idea what the army does! its hilarious that you think all we do is serve israel. please go out side it may help

I know your strategists are getting outplayed by chinks.

Ok, cause Chinese tech is much superior to ours. you are literally retarded.

You guys don't even know what the shit on their sandbar islands does.

Fuck you neocon

AHAHAH, nice proxy faggot. You really think that the US army has no idea what is being implaced on those man made military islands? are you so retarded that the most funded military in the world cannot find out about an airfield? Jesus Christ how retarded are you?

neocons are the reason why you can wake up every morning and not be ruled by terrorists you bastard.

Tell that to the Palestinians protesting against getting their homes bulldozed so jews could move in

Yeah except that’s in Palestine retard. They were trespassing Israeli territory.

You guys made threads here asking us. Maybe you aren't privvy to that information.

S
on the graves of all American soldiers since WW1. Jewish cocksuckers, all of them.

Attached: 1491789768469.jpg (1024x951, 103K)

They were trespassing Isreali territory by having Isreal steal their homes?